Dana's Story Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shove over, you," Randy growled, disrupting her thoughts.

You're overthinking this, Dana told herself. She pushed herself onto her side. It took more effort than she expected. Her limbs were still feeling noodly, not yet recovered from the shattering experience of so many orgasms in so short a time.

Randy stretched out on his side, facing her.

He didn't speak. He just studied her face for a moment before kissing her abruptly, fiercely. Possessively, even.

Well, she could get behind that. She was feeling a little possessive of him as well. She wanted to do this again, and often. She kissed back just as fiercely, until by unspoken agreement, they separated again.

"Do you like role-playing games?" Dana's question surprised her as much as it did Randy.

"What?"

"Do you like role-playing games?"

Randy shrugged. "I play console games. Is that what you mean?"

"No, I mean, like tabletop games. With dice?"

"Oh." Randy shook his head. "Not really." His brow wrinkled for a moment, then smoothed out as he realized what she was really asking. "What about you? Do you like ball games?"

"Playing or watching?"

"Either."

Dana hesitated, then opted for the truth. "No."

That set the pattern for the next few minutes. They questioned one another on topic after topic. Dana liked role-playing games, and science fiction and fantasy in all it's forms—books, TV shows, movies, fan-fiction. Randy didn't. He didn't even know what fan-fiction was.

Randy played a lot of computer games, as well as basketball, football, and other sports. He read a lot, but his tastes almost never overlapped Dana's. He hiked and camped out and liked classic cars. His hobbies and passions were almost painfully cliched. Dana's weren't—as much—but they didn't match his at all.

The conversation ran down.

"Well, damn," Randy said after a minute's silence. "That's disappointing."

"Yeah," Dana agreed. It was disappointing, but that didn't prevent them both from smiling at one another. They were lying closer together now, Randy idly caressing the curve of Dana's hip and waist.

"We've got nothing in common, it seems."

"So it seems," Dana agreed. She held his gaze. His cock, when her exploring fingers found it, was soft at first but responded almost immediately.

"Almost nothing," Randy corrected her.

"Just sex," Dana whispered. Could they do that? Could she?

"Not much to base a relationship on," Randy replied just as softly.

"So we won't date, then?"

"Is there any point to it?"

"No," Dana admitted. "I guess not. As long as you'll still fuck me."

That hungry look reappeared in Randy's eyes. "Every chance I get."

"Same here," Dana promised. "So we're, what? Fuckbuddies?" She was thrilled by the idea, and at the same time aware of just how far she'd fallen from the good girl she'd once tried so hard to be.

"Sounds good to me."

"Me too."

Dana studied his face in silence. His cock was nearly erect now, growing in length and getting harder as she played with it. "One thing," Randy said.

His fingertips stroked a nipple. It stiffened and Dana felt her desire become less abstract and a lot more immediate.

"What's that?" she asked. She wanted to feel him inside her again, wanted more pleasure, and felt like she'd agree to anything to get that.

"We won't be exclusive," Randy said. "I don't want what happened between you and Darren to happen again."

Dana's hand stilled. "You mean...?"

"If you want to sleep with someone else, you can."

"Okay." It was more than okay. It was incredible. She'd only slept with two guys since she'd discovered good sex, and as much fun as Randy was, and would continue to be, she already knew she wanted more. More sex, and more lovers. Maybe a lot more.

"And so can I."

She'd known that was coming, and she was fine with it.

"Okay."

"But right now," Randy said, "I want to fuck you again. What do you say?"

Dana grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I say yes!"

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Though it started on Tuesday, the week dragged on interminably. Dana didn't expect to hear from Darren again, and she didn't. She heard from Randy, though. She joined him in his room Wednesday afternoon. They were both free but his roommate had afternoon classes. By the time she kissed him goodbye, she'd come several times, and he'd fucked her twice.

Dana's last class was over at noon on Friday. She'd arranged all her classes for mornings for just that reason. It left the whole afternoon free for other things. Studying, reading, gaming. Or sex, though that hadn't been on her to-do list when she'd set up her schedule.

Sadly, it wasn't on her to-do list that afternoon either. Her date with Dave started at six pm. She had hours to kill before then. She studied for a while, but that only killed an hour or so. She tried reading, but couldn't concentrate on the book. Surfing the net was a good time sink, and when she surfaced another couple of hours had passed.

She still had hours to go. It was exhausting!

Zoe blew through the room at one point, returning from an afternoon class to prepare for her own date that evening. She'd showered, shaved her legs, dressed and primped in the mirror before leaving Dana alone again. She'd also called dibs on the room days ago, so Dana had to hope that Dave's roommate would be out, or at least understanding. Assuming he was interested enough to act.

Dana still didn't know how to take his reaction after they'd made out on her doorstep. She'd been ready to sleep with him—had wanted to sleep with him. And he'd been interested, she was certain. The tent in his pants had been proof of that. So why had he broken away so abruptly?

By the time he knocked at her door she'd put the question aside. He was here, and that was what mattered. Dave was wearing dark slacks and shoes, and a deep blue dress shirt under a dark jacket, and he looked good in them. He also had flowers in his hand, which he offered to her.

"Thank you," Dana said, more touched than she expected by the gesture. She invited him in while she found a vase to put them into and filled it. Dave complimented her on her own outfit—tight jeans and a red blouse that hugged her figure, at least what there was of it.

It turned out that Dave had a car. Or access to a car, since he shared it with his older brother, who was a junior, two years ahead of him. He made a point of opening the door for her, another gentlemanly gesture that made Dana feel special. He was kind and attentive and he shared at least some of her interests. She had high hopes for their date.

And in most respects, the date met her expectations. Dave took her to dinner at a nice restaurant, but not so upscale that she worried about the prices. They talked about gaming, science fiction and fantasy, and television and movies—and their interests overlapped quite a lot.

After dinner, they saw a movie. Dave put his arm around Dana, who snuggled up to him eagerly, glancing up at him frequently. He met her gaze occasionally when he sensed her attention on him, but paid most of his attention to the movie. It was entertaining, but it wasn't what Dana was hoping for out of the evening.

Afterward, he drove them back to campus. When he parked the car, Dana considered just lunging across the console to grab him and kiss him thoroughly. Maybe that would communicate what she wanted! But she didn't. His gentlemanly behavior reminded her very strongly of the few dates she'd had back home, and she felt herself falling back into old habits.

Dave opened her door for her and walked her from the parking lot back to her dorm, one arm over her shoulder. Dana wrapped an arm around his waist. The warmth of his body was nice. It wasn't raining for a change, but it was cold and damp. Not conducive to lingering outside.

They paused outside the main entrance. Dana turned to face him, taking both of his hands in hers. She stood very close, almost standing on his toes, wondering if he was getting her signals yet. If so, he wasn't responding to them. It was frustrating and confusing.

She liked him and she knew he liked her. They had a lot of interests in common, and conversations came easily and roamed across numerous topics, with plenty of laughter. And he was hard. She could feel his erection brushing her abdomen, though he seemed to be trying to avoid it.

Dana tightened her hold on his hands and rose onto her toes to kiss him. As before, he responded by returning the kiss eagerly. She released his hands to pull him closer. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer still.

Yes, he was definitely hard—and well-endowed based on what she felt pressing against her body. Her simmering desire came to a boil, a familiar aching emptiness between her legs rising so abruptly she gasped at the intensity of it. She wanted to feel his weight against her body, wanted to feel him rocking against her, inside her.

Dana broke the kiss, though they remained locked in one another's' arms, her lips only inches from his. "Do you want to come inside?" she asked. "My roommate has dibs on the room tonight, but we could hang out in the lounge."

"What?" Dave blinked at her, as he struggled to focus on what she'd said. Dana smiled, pleased to see him dazed by his own desire.

"Dibs on the room? She's studying on a Friday night?"

Dana caught his gaze and held it. "No," she said. "She's not studying."

"No? Then, what—oh. She has a guy in there?"

Dana nodded.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Where are you going to stay?"

"Well, we could hang out in your room, if your roommate isn't around." That got a reaction. Dave got even harder—and he knew it, to judge by the color that darkened his cheeks.

"That's not—I mean, he's there. Or will be there."

Dana kissed him again. "We could still hang out there for a while, couldn't we?" She felt horny enough to risk getting caught making out, if it came to that. Or worse. In fact, the idea of getting caught in bed with Dave thrilled her.

She'd be naked, riding Dave cowgirl style, her back to the door. Light floods the room. She turns, exposing her bare breasts to a stranger, pinned by his gaze, aware of his arousal as he responds to the sight and sound and smell—

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

Dana's fantasy collapsed, punctured by Dave's words. "What? Why?"

"You don't really know me, Dana. This is our first date."

"So?" As arguments went, it was hardly persuasive.

"So, it—it wouldn't be right," Dave said.

"But you want to, don't you?" Dana knew he did. He was rock hard, his cock pressing into her flesh impossible to miss. God, she wanted to fuck him.

"Yes, but—"

Dana waited, but he didn't continue. "And I want to—"Now it was her turn to pause mid-sentence. I want to fuck you is what she meant to say, but she feared using such a blatant term would only make things worse.

"I want to. You want to. Why shouldn't we?" She continued to hold him, unable to resist moving against him, teasing him. Dave made a strangled noise and then pulled away. "I'm sorry, Dana. We can't. It just wouldn't be right."

"Dave!" Dana couldn't believe this was happening. She was throwing herself at him, and he was saying no. It hurt.

He shook his head. "I like you, Dana. I like you a lot. I don't want to move too fast and ruin things."

Dana stared at him, shocked by his rejection, and hurt, and a little angry too. She'd thought she was going to get laid, and now it wasn't happening. She opened her mouth, uncertain which of half a dozen arguments she was going to try—when she saw his anguished expression. Really saw it.

This wasn't any easier for him than it was for her. He wanted to say yes. She could see it in his face, as if the raging boner in his pants wasn't evidence enough. But he was determined to do the right thing, even if that was absolutely not what she wanted from him. He was being gentlemanly and respectful and basically behaving exactly the way her mother would want Dana's dates to behave.

The way she'd have expected him to behave not that long ago. Maybe even the way she'd have wanted him to behave, before she met Zoe.

"Do you understand, Dana?"

Dana looked into his eyes and saw the concern there—and the fear of rejection, too. The fear that she would react badly. That she would be angry or resentful and not want to see him again. And she was unhappy to be refused, but she liked him. And he liked her.

"Yeah," Dana said. "Yeah, I do." She mustered a smile that probably wasn't as bright as she was trying for, but the best she could manage. "I understand," she said. "And you're right."

She didn't believe that for a moment. She'd still happily drag him off to bed right now if she could. But it didn't hurt to say so. She liked spending time with him. Tonight had been fun. She'd wanted a lot more fun, but it wasn't going to happen. Not with Dave.

They talked for a couple more minutes, agreeing to another date next weekend. Dana gave Dave another kiss—a chaste kiss, this time—and walked inside her dorm. She waved to him through the window and watched him walk away.

As soon as he was out of sight, Dana stepped outside again.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Dana knocked on Randy's door. She'd seen the light on in his room from outside as she'd approached his dorm. She could have texted him, but didn't want to for reasons she didn't care to think much about.

"Come in."

Dana stepped inside. Good. Randy was alone. He sat at his desk, his laptop open and a notebook open in front of him. He glanced over. "Hey," he said. "I thought you had a date."

Dana closed the door and locked it behind her. "I did."

She walked over and sat on Randy's bed. He made a noise that she assumed meant he'd heard her. He didn't reply. His focus had returned to his laptop. That was unusual, in her experience. Usually she was the focus of his attention.

Of course, she'd told him she had a date tonight, and he hadn't been expecting her.

Dana unbuttoned her coat and took it off. "It's cold out there," she remarked.

"Yeah?" Randy's attention was still on his laptop.

Dana frowned, disappointed by his lack of reaction.

She scrambled off of his bed and walked over to stand beside him. "Yeah," she said. Some kind of spreadsheet filled the laptop screen and continued to hold Randy's attention. That wouldn't do.

Dana squeezed into his lap, interrupting whatever he was doing. "My hands are freezing," she said. She demonstrated by clasping his face in both hands.

Randy flinched away from her cold fingers. He grabbed her wrists to pull them away from his face. "Yes, they are," he said.

She saw his focus shift, saw the way he became aware of her body, of the way she sat on his lap, her face—her mouth—so close to his own. He released one of her wrists to close his laptop.

"Oh!" A knowing smile appeared. "You want to get laid. Why didn't you say so?"

Dana shrugged. "Do I have to?"

Randy opened the first button on her blouse. "No," he said. "I guess not."

He continued unbuttoning her blouse, leaning in to kiss her as he did. "So I guess your date was a bust?" he asked afterward.

Dana shrugged. "It was fine."

"Okay," Randy said agreeably. He reached into her open blouse to cup her breast in his palm. "Nice bra."

"Thanks."

"Is it new?" His thumb caressed her nipple through the black silk, sending a thrill down her spine.

"Yeah."

Randy kissed her again, his tongue exploring her mouth as he continued fondling her breasts—with both hands now. Dana squeezed her thighs together, feeling herself growing more aroused by the second.

"Your date is an idiot," Randy announced after the kiss.

He pulled Dana's blouse free of her jeans. Dana cooperated in freeing her arms. When he had it off of her, Dana glanced back at the door to the room. "Is your roommate coming back?"

"Nah, it'll be fine," Randy said. He unclasped her bra and removed it. Dana arched her back as he ducked to take a nipple in his mouth. Only a moment's attention brought it to a peak. He caressed it for a moment longer before applying his mouth to the other nipple.

Dana giggled, suddenly ticklish and pulled away.

Randy stood abruptly, scooping her up in his arms like a bride. Dana gasped, surprised—and then marveled at his strength, further aroused by how effortlessly he did it. He walked over to lower her onto his bed, leaning down to give her a passion-filled kiss that only added to the urgent desire she felt.

"Get naked, young lady," Randy commanded her, standing again. "And I'll join you in a minute."

Dana kicked off her shoes and wriggled out of her clothes as Randy vanished into the bathroom. When she was naked, she slipped under the blanket just in case Randy's roommate burst into the room without warning. It was exciting to imagine but here and now it would just be embarrassing.

Randy reappeared from the bathroom. He moved through the room, checking that the doors were locked, turning on music, turning off the overhead light, and finally stripping as he stood over Dana. He wasn't fully erect yet, but there was no mistaking his interest.

Dana rolled up onto one elbow. "Come closer," she demanded.

She grasped the base of his cock. He was clean shaven and smooth to the touch. She swallowed the head, swirling her tongue around it. Randy groaned and she smiled around her mouthful of cock. He tasted clean but indefinably male, a taste she liked.

But mostly she just liked giving him pleasure.

He grew harder and larger, too large for her to take any more in her mouth. She stroked his length with her hand while she caressed and licked the head of his cock. He made sounds of pleasure and thrust his hips slowly, following her lead. His hands rested gently on her head without trying to guide her.

Too soon her jaw tired and she eased away, looking up at him with a grin.

Randy grinned back. "Thanks."

"Any time," Dana said.

Randy sat on the edge of the bed and kissed her thoroughly, easing her down until she lay on her back again. When he spoke, his lips brushed hers. "My turn."

He nuzzled her cheek, then her ear, provoking a shiver. He knew how sensitive her earlobes and the sides of her neck were. His lips and teeth and tongue teased her until she wriggled away, unable to bear any more.

Randy chuckled.

He pulled the blanket down, revealing her breasts, and repeated his actions. Dana shivered as his mouth and hands teased her nipples into hard points. Just before it became too much, he began kissing his way down her belly. He moved very slowly but his destination was never in doubt.

Now the slow progress of his mouth down her torso became a torment all its own. Dana wanted his mouth on her vulva, wanted him to eat her. She spread her legs beneath the blanket, impatient for his touch.

Randy refused to hurry. Inch by inch, he kissed and licked and nibbled at her skin, pushing the blanket aside just as slowly.

He took an eternity, but at last she felt his breath stir her pubic hair. Kisses followed. Dana lifted her hips, desperate for more. Randy laid an arm across her thighs, holding her still. She groped for his head, urging him to move faster.

"Patience, grasshopper," Randy said.

"Patience, hell," Dana gasped. She was breathing hard, revved up and eager for more.

Randy dragged her hips closer to the edge of the bed, one leg stretched along its length. He knelt beside the bed and draped her other leg over his shoulder. He brushed kisses along the insides of her thighs, edging closer to his destination with each one. Dana whimpered, frustrated and aroused all at once.

She gasped loudly at the jolt of pleasure a kiss to her clit produced. Randy followed it up with a gliding caress of his tongue along her open lips to caress her clit more thoroughly. Dana moaned, and groped for his head with both hands, pulling him closer. Close enough that she could feel it when he grinned at her reaction to his teasing.