Dana's Story Ch. 20-21

Story Info
Dana gives Randy a surprise, and gets one of her own.
7.2k words
4.68
6.5k
2

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving break is nearly over. Life in her tiny home town isn't all bad, but nonetheless Dana can't wait to get back to school. It's been a week since she last got laid, and a girl has needs. Randy gets an enjoyable surprise, and Dana discovers a new admirer...

CHAPTER TWENTY

Dana glanced up from her phone as everyone in the sanctuary stood. She hastily dropped it in her purse and stood, picking up the hymnal by her side. She opened it to a random page and pretended to sing along with the rest of the congregation. Fortunately, only a handful of other young people were in the balcony with her, unlikely to notice and certain not to care that she wasn't paying attention.

Her mother wasn't giving her the evil eye. That was something. From her place at the piano at the front of the sanctuary, she was ideally situated to keep an eye on goings-on up in the balcony. Probably best to leave the phone in her purse.

There was nothing to see on it anyhow. Service was spotty at best in her one-horse home town. She'd been scrolling through old text messages, especially the ones from Randy. She really ought to delete some of them. Her mother's reaction to seeing some of them didn't bear thinking about.

The song came to an end. Dana smoothed her skirt as she sat, grateful that the service was half over. She hadn't missed wearing church clothes at all. Especially pantyhose. Or the stifling long-sleeved blouse.

Dana paid no attention to the minister's sermon, choosing instead to calculate how much longer she'd be trapped here. Another half hour or so and the service would be over. Thank god.

Then the short trip back home, and she could change into casual clothes before lunch. With luck, she could be on the road back to school by two. Then she'd be able to breathe again, even facing four hours on the road. Maybe four and a half.

Her Thanksgiving break hadn't felt much like a break. More like going undercover in hostile territory. She glanced down, smiling to herself, thinking about the deepest, darkest, most explosive secret she possessed.

* * *

"Zoe, do you know anyone with a car we could borrow?" Dana had dithered over the question for several minutes before asking it.

After cleaning up from their mutual masturbation session, Zoe and Dana had settled in to do some overdue studying. Zoe was still powering through her reading assignments, but Dana's attention had flagged, and she'd begun surfing the internet. Idly, at first, but soon with purpose.

Zoe looked up from her laptop. She blinked a couple of times and Dana could practically see her shifting mental gears. "A car?"

Dana gestured at her laptop. "I—I've been exploring my options. For birth control, I mean. I can make an appointment for Monday afternoon. With...a clinic."

Zoe had urged her more than once to consider some kind of birth control besides condoms. Dana had been fascinated by the variety of options Zoe had mentioned, most of which she knew little about if she'd heard of them at all. While Zoe had continued studying, Dana had continued researching on her options.

"Why a car?" Zoe asked. "The student health center provides birth control."

"I know." That had been the first place Dana investigated. "But...they only provide birth control pills."

"And you don't want pills?"

"God, no!"

Zoe smiled. "Well, that's definite. I suspect I know why. Privacy?"

Dana nodded. "I don't even want to think about how my mom would react if she found out I was taking birth control."

"I understand. Well, if that's a serious concern, that takes a lot of options off the table. What did you decide on?"

"You made a good case for an IUD," Dana replied. She'd studied the subject intently. Birth control pills were not an option. For the same reason—the possibility of her mother discovering them—neither was a diaphragm, cervical cap, sponge or spermicide. Nor was she willing to risk a patch or implant. That didn't leave a lot of options.

"It's true, I like my IUD," Zoe said. "But keeping it a secret from your mom shouldn't be the only reason you get one."

"It's not," Dana said, perhaps a bit sharply. "I mean, I've thought about it a lot since we talked. I want something very reliable, and something I don't have to mess with before I have sex. So most of the things I'd have to worry about keeping hidden from my mom are things I wouldn't want anyway."

Dana shifted in her chair, mildly uncomfortable about revealing her thought process. Still, she was able to have the conversation with Zoe. "Also, I want something I don't even have to think about. An IUD would be good for years and it's always there. I like that."

"Okay," Zoe said, "it sounds like you've thought it through. And you made an appointment to get one?" Dana nodded. "Where?"

Dana told her, a clinic in Hampton, about forty minutes away. "I haven't made the appointment yet, but if I can get there, I can get it done Monday after classes." Tuesday was the last day of classes in the coming week. Thanksgiving break began on Wednesday.

"Okay," Zoe said. "I think I know someone who could help."

"And..." Dana hesitated, abruptly anxious about asking for help, for imposing on Zoe. She forced herself to speak. "And...would you come with me? To the clinic?"

Zoe gave her a sympathetic look. "Of course, Dana. I'd be happy to provide moral support." She brightened. "Besides, if I'm going to ask to borrow someone's car, I'm going to be the one driving it."

Dana grinned, unreasonably relieved by Zoe's support. She hadn't really thought Zoe would say no, but asking for help with something so personal was still sometimes difficult. "If you insist."

"I insist," Zoe said, matching her grin. "Besides, you may be happy to have someone else do the driving on the way home. It's not a painless procedure, you know?"

Dana nodded slowly. She'd read up on it. It was pretty quick, and if not painless, not awful either. Still, she'd probably want to take it easy afterward. "Yeah, I know. I really appreciate you doing this, Zoe."

Zoe waved off her thanks, picking up her cell phone. "Don't thank me yet," she said. "If I can't borrow a car, we're not going anywhere."

* * *

Zoe was able to borrow a car, and Dana had made her appointment. The appointment had taken only a couple of hours. She'd been asked about her medical history, including her sexual history. She'd been prepared for that based on what she'd read on the clinic's website and answered with hardly a qualm. The procedure itself had been quick. Uncomfortable, but bearable. Zoe had been right, though. She'd experienced some cramping and a backache afterward and was glad to have Zoe along to drive. Once they reached their dorm room, Dana had spent the evening resting, reading or watching movies on her laptop.

Zoe had been very solicitous, making her tea and repeatedly offering whatever Dana might need or want. It had been both comforting and unsettling. Zoe's obvious concern made Dana feel loved and cared for. At the same time, she felt selfish and unworthy of being so coddled, like she should just tough it out and not expect someone—anyone—else to cater to her.

Another moment of self-awareness that Dana knew she should put some thought into: who had taught her to feel that way? But she put it aside to think about later.

She'd paid cash for the procedure. Well, with a debit card from a local bank. She'd set up the account when the semester started, with cash saved from her summer job. It was intended to pay for things her tuition and meal plan didn't cover. Incidentals. Frivolous things. Certainly not for birth control.

But thank god she had it. It meant she didn't need to use her family medical insurance, or the credit card her parents had provided for emergencies. There was no electronic or paper trail for her family to discover. She felt like a spy, or a rebel, smuggling contraband through enemy territory.

The minister had wound up his sermon. Now he invited everyone to stand for the final hymn. Dana obediently stood and sang along, powerfully aware of the IUD occupying her cervix, safely concealed from prying eyes. Nobody here had any idea it existed, nor would they ever.

After the final prayer, people began exiting the church. Dana made her way down the stairs and through the foyer. She was stopped repeatedly, greeted and often hugged by neighbors or other locals who hadn't seen her here in months. She smiled and exchanged pleasantries and gave them bland, positive answers to questions about her experiences at college.

Mr. Lincoln, the minister, took her hand and held it for a minute, quizzing her about her life at school. "Have you found a church to attend, Dana?"

"Yes sir," she said. "There's a Baptist church not far from campus." She'd attended services exactly once, though she didn't feel the need to reveal that much information to Mr. Lincoln, or her family.

"Good, good," Mr. Lincoln said. "It's always a pleasure to have you here."

"Thank you," Dana said, retrieving her hand with relief as he turned to the next person filing past.

She endured a few more inquisitive encounters on her way to the parking lot, though at least she knew everyone who spoke to her. She'd attended this church all her life. She was more likely to encounter the third degree from strangers—friends and associates of her parents—on the street, people who clearly knew who she was and the details of her family tree and history, though she had no idea who they were.

Dana escaped to the relative safety of the family SUV, a brand new Ford Expedition her parents had purchased only a month earlier. Her sisters were busy talking with their friends, her little brother playing tag with his with no regard for the suit and dress shoes he wore. Her parents eventually arrived and herded everyone into the vehicle for the short drive home.

Dana sat quietly observing everyone else. Her parents conversed quietly as her father drove. Her sisters, Nancy and Terry, chattered all the way home. Aaron stared out the window, lost in his thoughts. Eight years younger than Dana, and a boy besides, she sometimes thought he was nonethless the most like her of her siblings.

She remembered her father talking to her once, describing the different personalities of his children. The conversation had occurred one night when she returned home late from a weekend movie. Her father hadn't been waiting up for her, but he'd come down to the kitchen where Dana was having a snack and joined her.

She, Dana, he'd said, was perfectly content to spend time alone for hours or day at a time, pursuing her own interests. Nancy and Terry, of course, were social butterflies, incapable of enduring solitude except briefly. And Aaron seemed to occupy the middle ground. He was happy to follow the crowd—as long as they were going where he wanted to go. If not, he would strike out on his own, as content to do so as Dana always was.

She treasured the memory of that conversation. She'd sat up thinking about it long after her father had said goodnight and returned to bed. It was one of the few times she'd really felt seen by her father, who often seemed distant.

The crunch of gravel under the tires as her father turned into the driveway alerted Dana to their arrival home. Everyone else hurried inside. Dana remained outside for a moment to look at the three cars parked in the driveway. The oldest, a ten year-old Ford Fusion, had been her mother's car for years.

Dana would be driving it back to school today.

Her parents, they had assured her when she'd been dropped at home earlier this week, had not bought the new vehicle just so she could have the use of the Fusion. Still, it was available now, and it would allow her to visit more often if she no longer needed to depend on others to drive her, her mother had said a little pointedly.

"I'll do that," Dana had agreed.

Having endured almost five hours in a car with a stranger, a fellow student whose parents had some connection with her mother's network of friends, Dana was happy to accept any option that let her travel on her own. Now that she'd had several days at home, she was now inclined to think of more frequent trips home as a benefit rather than the price of having access to the vehicle.

She'd missed her mother's cooking, for one thing. Seeing and spending time with her parents and siblings had been more fun than she remembered. Nancy and Terry had filled her in on every bit of gossip imaginable, far more than she would ever remember or care about, but their enthusiasm was entertaining. Aaron had been more reserved, but clearly happy to see his big sister again, and vice versa.

Even her conversations with her parents had been enjoyable, though after several days she was running out of things she was willing or able to talk about. She'd told them about her classes, and about Zoe, though of course she'd left a lot unsaid on that score. It had been a useful reminder that, if her parents didn't really understand her, and expected things from her that she couldn't give them, they did nonetheless love her. And she them.

Dana turned and headed inside to change. Another couple of hours and she'd be on the road once more.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Dana hurried across campus, sheltered beneath a golf umbrella. She'd traded up from a smaller one earlier in the semester when she'd realized how frequently it rained here. Even so rain poured down around her, splashing her shoes and slowly soaking into her socks and the ends of her jeans. Thunder rumbled overhead, though she hadn't seen any lightning.

This wasn't the weather she'd hoped for on the drive back to campus.

The front door of Randy's dorm was a welcome sight. Dana pulled open the exterior door and backed through it, collapsing her umbrella without getting too much wetter in the process. She shook the water from it before pushing through the interior door to the lobby, warm but humid from all the rain.

An impromptu football game filled the lobby with shouts and the pounding of feet. Dana waited for a pause in the action, then darted up the stairs to the second floor and then right. It looked like most of the doors on the hall were open, students visiting with their neighbors.

Randy's door was open as well.

He was sitting at his desk with headphones on, playing a game on his laptop, oblivious to her arrival. Dana admired his arms for a moment, exposed by the tank top he wore. He didn't have bulging muscles but he was really strong, and that turned her on.

He gave a shout of triumph and pumped a fist. "Suck it, dude!"

Dana laughed, drawing his attention. "Hey, Dana." He gestured at the screen. "I'll be done in a minute."

"No hurry," Dana replied. She leaned her wet umbrella in a corner, then draped her jacket over Patrick's chair since he was away. She walked up to stand behind Randy. The display on his laptop jumped around faster than she could follow as Randy's POV moved through the battlefield.

"That's Dana," Randy said, apparently in response to a question. Dana realized there were several small windows showing other players along the edge of the screen. She wiggled her fingers in greeting.

"Yeah, she is," Randy said, glancing up at her with a smile. "Cute," he added in response to her questioning look.

Dana blushed, and moved on to sit on Randy's bed. She kicked off her shoes, then peeled off her wet socks. The bottom few inches of her jeans were also wet, but she'd just have to deal with that until she took them off.

Which wouldn't be long, she hoped.

She took up position over Randy's shoulder again, amazed by how quickly and skillfully he maneuvered his avatar around the field, spotting, engaging, and killing opponents while she was still trying to figure out what he'd seen. Practice, she supposed. After a couple of minutes of this, the game ended in victory for Randy's team.

"Good game," Randy said. He paused, listening. "Nah, I'm out of here, guys. I've got better things to do."

Dana leaned in over Randy's shoulder, her cheek next to his. "Me," she announced, loud enough for Randy's mike to pick her up, not letting herself second-guess the impulse. "He's gonna do me."

She could hear a burst of noise from Randy's headset—and someone hooting from a nearby room, though she couldn't make out any words.

"Later, guys," Randy said. "Say goodnight, Dana," he added.

"'Goodnight, Dana,'" she dutifully repeated, belatedly wondering about his fellow players.

When Randy had shut down his laptop and removed his headset, Dana asked, "Uh...were any of those guys on your hall?"

Randy turned his head and pulled her into a kiss before he answered. "A couple of them, yeah. But you didn't tell them anything they don't already know."

Dana straightened up, expecting her face to feel warmer than it did. "I guess that's true," she said.

Randy stood and put his arms around her. Aside from the tank top, he wore only a pair of gym shorts, revealing powerful legs that matched his arms. His feet, like hers, were bare. "Hey, babe," he said. "Good to see you again."

Dana laced her fingers behind his neck. "Same here." The feel of his arms around her, his broad, solid torso against her body, kindled anticipation of pleasures to come. It had been a week since she'd last fucked Randy.

"Have you eaten?" Randy asked.

"Hmm?" Dana dragged her thoughts away from sex. "Oh. Yeah. You?"

He nodded. "A couple of hours ago."

Dana let interest show in her face. "We're good to go, then," she said, and jumped up to wrap her legs around Randy's waist. He caught her easily, supporting her weight with no apparent effort while he gave her a long, thorough kiss. God, that was so hot.

"Get a room, dude!" someone shouted from the doorway.

Randy shuffled over to the door, still kissing her, to kick it closed and lock it.

"You kids have fun," someone else shouted through the door.

Randy carried Dana to his bed and set her back on her feet. "We don't have a lot of time," Randy said. "Patrick will be back later tonight."

"We'll just have to be quick, then," Dana said with a grin. She pulled her t-shirt off and tossed it aside. "Get naked, you," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am," Randy said. Very shortly they were both naked.

Dana pressed herself against him from hips to breasts, wrapping her arms around his neck again. She held his gaze for a moment before kissing him again. He pulled her closer with his hands on her ass, grinding against her to reveal his rapidly growing enthusiasm. Dana moaned her approval.

She broke the kiss to look into his eyes. "I have a surprise for you," she said quietly.

"Yeah? Will I like it?"

She gave him her best Mona Lisa smile. "I think so." Dana was looking forward to it, at least.

"Well? Let's see it."

"Later," Dana promised. She knelt in front of him, kissing her way down his torso. He was erect now, the pink head of his cock emerging from the foreskin. Dana kissed it softly. Then caressed the tip with her tongue.

Randy sighed happily and clasped his hands behind him, content to let her tease him as long as she liked.

Dana smiled up at him, wrapping one hand around the base of his cock to control it—and him. Her other hand caressed his balls with the confidence of experience. She'd always thought a guys' balls were extremely delicate, but Randy liked a firmer touch than she'd dared at first.

She took him in her mouth, tongue-kissing the head of his cock. Randy drew a noisy breath and sighed in pleasure. She loved provoking those sounds. They turned her on, and encouraged her to take more of his length in her mouth, caressing the underside of his cock with her tongue each time she pulled away.

Dana spent several very pleasant minutes sucking his cock, encouraged and aroused by Randy's growing excitement. She was also getting aroused. When she'd taken most of his length in her mouth, she released her hold long enough to confirm with her fingertips her own readiness. She was wet and open and wanting.