Dana's Story Ch. 34-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana took her phone back. "Well?"

"Subtle," Zoe said with a twitch of her eye brows, joining her on the bed. "Short and punchy."

Dana nodded. "Should I add some of my interests?" She'd added and removed them several times.

"Are you really looking to find friends, or a boyfriend? Or hook-ups?"

Dana blew out a breath. "Hook-ups, mostly," she said. It wasn't something she'd admit to most people, but this was Zoe. "I wouldn't mind the rest, but..."

Zoe nodded. "I wouldn't worry about it, then. You and Randy don't have a lot of interests in common, but that hasn't slowed you guys down, has it?"

Dana beamed, thinking about Randy. "Not at all. Good point."

"There you go, then," Zoe said. She looked at the phone again. "You don't have any pics yet?"

"I took some, but I didn't like most of them. Would you help me with that?"

"Sure," Zoe said. "Bobby won't be here for a couple of hours yet."

With Zoe's help, and occasional suggestions, Dana posed for numerous pictures, standing, sitting or lounging on her bed in various outfits, including a couple in bra and panties, or a towel. She wasn't sure she'd use them, but she wanted the option.

Sitting with their heads bent together over her phone, Dana and Zoe eventually settled on a set of pictures to add to her profile, including one selfie of Dana with only a towel for artful concealment. Posting her profile with that photo included was both exciting and frightening, and Dana loved it.

"No going back now," Dana said.

"Good hunting, roomie," Zoe said, giving her a hug.

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

His name was Chet. And he was an asshole. Unfortunately, Dana didn't discover that until too late.

The party was well under way when Dana arrived. She could feel the music thudding from the sidewalk before she approached the door of the house. She didn't try to knock, nobody would have heard it. The warmth that enveloped her when she entered was welcome after the cold outside.

The house was jammed with party-goers, filled with music and the roar of multiple conversations, and it smelled of beer. When Dana wandered into the kitchen she found a table covered with a large assortment of liquors, many foreign judging by their labels, and some very oddly shaped. Plenty of beer as well. A couple of amateur bartenders were serving drinks.

And mixers. Score!

Dana continued wandering, glass of soda in hand to ward off people offering beer or liquor. It was a single-story house, and based on the furnishings and overall state of repair, undoubtedly a low-end student rental. Most of the doors along the main hall were closed. Bedrooms, presumably. One door was open, a bedroom serving as a makeshift coat room. Dana shed her coat and sweater, happy to be rid of them now, adding them to the pile on the bed.

That left her in a red blouse and the dark yoga pants Zoe had urged her to wear. She felt daring and sexy. Nobody seemed to take notice, though.

Another room had steady traffic that revealed it to be a bathroom. Dana returned to the main living space, which seemed even more crowded now than it had been only minutes earlier. She didn't know anyone here, though a few faces looked vaguely familiar from campus. She stood studying the crowd and sipping her soda, wondering why she was here.

Well, of course, she knew why she was here. She was hoping to pick up or be picked up by someone and get laid. No, she really wondered why she'd ever thought this experience would be any different than the last party she'd attended. That had been a blind date with Darren, and had ended quite well. But the party itself had been awful.

This one was no better. It was crowded and noisy and overheated by the press of bodies, and generally the last place she would enjoy spending a lot of time.

She wasn't good at making small talk, or interacting with strangers. She could do it, if necessary, but straining to pick one voice out of the cacophony around her was exhausting. And simply being around a crowd of strangers was wearying. Even when she had a good time, eventually she needed solitude to recharge. She smiled, thinking about her sisters, Terry and Nancy. Extroverts, unlike her. They invariably left social events more energized than when they'd arrived.

When someone rose from a nearby couch, Dana darted over to take the open seat. The music blaring through the room ended. There were a few blessed moments of relative silence before the next one started. Dana sighed, struggling with the urge to abandon the party. But she'd only been here a few minutes. And it wasn't like she had anywhere else to go.

Zoe and Bobby were busy in her room, and would be for hours. Randy wasn't at home, though he'd be taking June back to his room later tonight. He was probably at the game with her right now. There were no movies she wanted to see, and she couldn't get into a bar even if she'd wanted to.

There was still the role-playing game. She could join Leanne and the guys. They'd be playing for hours. But that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to get laid, damn it. She pulled out her phone and opened the dating app.

She paged through guys' profiles, taking time with each one at first. That didn't last. Pretty soon she was flipping through them fairly quickly, making snap judgments. She went by looks first, then by what they'd written, mostly interests.

The first match she got was very exciting. Her profile hadn't been active for more than a couple of hours! That excitement didn't last. She accumulated a number of other matches and came to realization that these guys were probably doing the same thing she was: making snap judgments. It cost nothing to swipe right on anyone even remotely acceptable.

So she was at least minimally acceptable to a number of guys using the app. That wasn't awful, by any means, but it put her matches into perspective. A match was a possibility, nothing more. A first step. It might lead to conversation, which might lead to a meeting. Which might lead, eventually, to getting laid.

She continued flipping through profiles, but hopes of achieving that goal were rapidly fading. The party continued around her, crowded, noisy, and full of people who seemed to have no problem socializing in this environment. The reality of just how out of her comfort zone parties like this really were, and the odds against finding a playmate set in anew. Worse, she could feel her desire fading, ground down beneath the oppressive weight of her environment.

"I really have to remember this feeling," Dana said to herself. No matter how often she told herself that this time it would be different, that she'd make a better showing, be more outgoing, it never happened. They said that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result was the definition of insanity.

"Or desperation," Dana said aloud.

"Talking to yourself? That can't be a good sign."

Dana looked up, startled. She blanked the screen of her phone automatically, out of long habit.

A young man stood before her, the ever-present plastic cup in hand. He had brown hair cut short except where he combed it back in front, and brown eyes behind dark-rimmed glasses. His smile revealed even white teeth. He was a good looking guy.

He was dressed in dark slacks and a white long-sleeved shirt. Dana wouldn't have been surprised if he'd sported a bow tie. He had a geeky vibe that she immediately liked. Maybe things were looking up.

"Hi, I'm Chet," he said, offering his hand. "Dana, right?"

Dana shook his hand absently, wondering how he knew her name.

"Yes," she said. "Do I know you?"

His smile widened. "No, but we're both in Mrs. Marsh's geology section."

"Oh," Dana said. She still couldn't place him, but that wasn't surprising. The geology class she was taking to fill a science requirement was held in one of the large lecture halls.

"Mind if I sit?" Chet asked, even as he wedged himself between Dana and a couple sharing the sofa with her. "Pardon me," he said to them, ignoring the annoyed glances they gave him as they surrendered a few inches of space.

"Sure," Dana said, though clearly he wasn't really asking.

Chet turned so he was partially facing Dana, and laid one arm along the back of the sofa behind Dana. "Close quarters, eh?"

Dana nodded.

Chet took a drink from his cup. Beer, of course. Well, that wasn't surprising, really. Everyone here was drinking. Chet noticed her glance. "You're not drinking?"

Dana shook her head. "I don't like the taste of alcohol."

"That's too bad," he said. "You might find the party more enjoyable."

"If I have to drink to enjoy it, how much fun can it be?" Dana retorted.

Chet laughed. "You got me there." He looked around, then asked, "If you're not here for the booze, why are you here?"

Dana hesitated, feeling like deer in headlights for a moment. She wasn't willing to blurt out her true reasons, and she drew a blank when she tried to justify her presence otherwise. She wasn't dancing. She hadn't been talking to anyone.

"I didn't mean to stump you," Chet said.

Dana shook her head, annoyed at herself. "My roommate is, ah, entertaining tonight. So I needed someplace to go."

Chet smirked. "'Entertaining'? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

Dana looked away, torn between amusement and annoyance at being called out on her delicate euphemism. "Okay, fine," she said, a little snappishly. "She's got a guy over and I had to get lost."

Chet looked taken aback and raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, Dana. I apologize. I don't mean to make fun."

He looked so contrite that Dana's anger evaporated. "It's okay. Anyway, I thought I'd try this party since I had to go out."

"And you looked like you were having such a good time," Chet said, leaning a little closer so he needn't speak quite so loudly. "Why this party, though? Why not the game? Or the library?"

"Ball games are boring, and I..." wanted to get laid. "I wanted to at least try to be social."

"How's that working for you?" Chet asked, with a glance at the phone still clutched in her hand.

Dana considered for a moment, then decided to be honest. "Not that well."

"Introvert, heh?"

Dana nodded. Was it that obvious? Probably.

Chet nodded to himself. "My sister is an introvert. She can be social, but it's not her favorite thing, and she needs to be alone afterward to recover. Sound familiar?"

"Yeah," Dana said. "It does. You're an extrovert, I guess?"

Chet grinned. "How'd you guess?" He finished his beer and leaned away to place the empty cup on a coffee table. When he straightened up, he settled a little closer, his chest brushing her arm. Was he...hitting on her?

"So," he said, leaning closer still, "what does an introverted girl like you do for fun when you're not trying to expand your horizons?"

"I read," Dana said. "Science fiction, fantasy. And I play RPGs." She wondered if confessing to her nerdy pastimes was the best idea, but if he found them off-putting, better to find out now.

"Really?" Chet looked delighted. "Me too! Tell me about it."

Dana did. Chet asked questions, and hung on her answers. It was really flattering. She did a lot of the talking. She tried to draw him out about his favorite books or movies, or his gaming experiences, but he deflected her questions with jokes and steered the conversation back to her. In retrospect, his knowledge of the topics was superficial, nothing he couldn't have picked up from popular culture. But she realized that only later.

As the conversation went on, they settled deeper into the sofa. Chet's hand on her thigh captured her attention at first, but she soon grew used to it. He drew her closer with the arm around her shoulders, until they were nearly sitting in one anothers' laps. He wasn't the only one with roaming hands. She found herself touching him frequently when she spoke, laying a hand on his chest or abdomen.

Despite their closeness, she often had trouble hearing him--and he made a habit of repeating himself into her ear. The warmth of his breath and the brush of his lips made her shiver repeatedly. She had no doubt that he was aware of the effect he was having on her. She also had no doubt now that he was interested.

And that was good, because she was very interested as well. He was physically attractive, they shared some hobbies, and the intensity of his attention was flattering as hell. She was extremely pleased by this turn of events, and had begun to hope that she might find her way into his bed tonight.

She was in the middle of answering another question when he silenced her with a kiss. It was brief, and he pulled away with a hesitant smile. "Sorry," he said, "I just...wanted to kiss you. I hope you didn't mind?"

"No," Dana said, cheeks twitching as she tried not to grin broadly, thrilled by the kiss. "I didn't mind."

She looked away demurely, then met his eyes. "You could do it again, if you like."

He did like. And so did she. The conversation came to an end as they made out. Chet's kisses tasted faintly of beer at first, but Dana didn't mind much. He kissed very well, if a little aggressively. It also didn't take him long at all to discover how much she liked having her earlobes and neck kissed and nibbled upon.

Dana explored his reactions as well. He was indifferent to kisses and nibbles, but nipping or chewing on his earlobes or lip really got his motor racing. It wasn't only their mouths that wandered, either. Chet's hand captured Dana's breast through her shirt, kneading it pleasurably, before retreating only long enough to slip beneath her shirt.

His hand was warm and strong sliding up her back to unhook her bra like a magic trick. A moment later he had her bare breast in his hand, caressing her nipple to quivering attention. God, she was hot for him, squeezing her thighs together, all too aware of the aching void she wanted filled.

She felt terribly daring when she groped him, aware that they were sitting on a sofa in a crowded room, surrounded by strangers. He was hot and hard, and he clamped his teeth on her neck, groaning aloud when she caressed him. He returned the favor, abandoning her breast to work two fingers between her thighs, caressing her through the fabric of her pants. God, could he feel how hot she felt down there? How wet she was?

"C'mon," Chet said lips brushing her ear. "Let's get out of here."

Dana couldn't agree fast enough. It took them a moment to get untangled and up onto their feet. She barely remembered to grab her small purse before they abandoned the sofa. Dana felt her face burning, certain that everyone around them knew exactly what they intended to do now.

"Do you have a room?" she asked, as he took her hand.

Chet shook his head. "We'll find something," he said.

He practically dragged Dana behind him as he broke trail through the crowd. They'd find a place? Did he mean here, at the party? The thought of having sex here, where people could see them disappear into a room, where it was all too likely that they'd all hear them--well, her, at any rate--was alarming and exciting.

The pile of outerwear in the open bedroom was higher than ever. Chet paused, eyeing the room before glancing at Dana. She shook her head, her heart thudding in her breast. Nobody would miss them going into that room and shutting the door--or the noises that would follow. No.

Chet grinned and pulled her along into the hallway. Some of the doors were open now, but a quick glimpse showed that the party had spilled into those rooms. No privacy to be found there. He tried a couple of doors.

One door was locked. Someone inside objected to Chet's trying the knob, though Dana didn't catch what he said. When another opened, someone inside shouted, "Occupied!"

"Sorry," Chet called, hastily closing the door.

Dana began to worry that they would be unable to find any privacy, and that her desires would go unfulfilled.

As if he'd sensed her doubts, Chet turned and backed her into a corner. His mouth was hard and demanding on hers, the intensity of his desire restoring her confidence that they'd make it work. She pulled him against her body, grinding against him, hands on his ass.

He pulled away just far enough to thrust his hand down the front of her pants, discovering that she wore no panties. Dana moaned, thrilled by his fingers stroking her slippery labia before curling to thrust inside her. His touch was a little rough, but god--it felt so good to have his fingers fucking her!

She opened her eyes to find him watching her intently as he finger fucked her, smirking all the while.

His fingers withdrew, provoking her to whine faintly. She didn't want him to stop yet. His hand rose before her, fingers glistening with her juices and the unmistakable scent reached her a moment later. God, she loved that smell. She half expected him to lick his fingers.

He didn't. He wiped his fingers against her neck beneath each ear, as if he were applying perfume, before grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her into a brief kiss.

Then they were off again. Dana hurried along behind as he reached the end of the hall, where a door stood ajar, the room within dark. Dana thought she remembered this being--the bathroom?

Chet pulled her into the room and groped for a light switch.

Yes, it was a bathroom. A counter wide enough for two sinks ran along one wall, a wide mirror above and cabinets below. Only one sink was present. The rest of the counter was cluttered with toiletries. The other side of the room was an enclosed alcove for the toilet. Opposite the door was a bathtub with an opaque curtain drawn across it.

A bathroom, though? And not the cleanest one she'd ever seen, either.

Chet pushed the door closed and pinned Dana against it. He kissed her again, eagerly. "I want you, Dana," he said when their lips parted. He must also be aware that this wasn't the ideal place to have sex, after all. But he wanted it.

She knew he did. She could feel his erection against her body, and in the way he caressed her all over. And she wanted it, too. Even here.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him with all the passion she could muster to tell him as much. He returned the kiss just as eagerly, and his hands roamed freely, slipping inside her pants again to finger her vigorously. Oh god, that felt good.

The music was muffled here, and she could hear the liquid squelching as he finger fucked her again. She slumped against the door, all her attention on the rising tide of pleasure. If he kept that up, she'd come. And she really, really wanted to come.

He stopped abruptly, his fingers slipping free of her flesh, then out of her pants. She opened her eyes, feeling bereft. She'd been getting close to orgasm, and it left her feeling a little foggy. Then he was pushing her blouse up with both hands, bunching it with her bra above her breasts.

Chet fondled her breasts eagerly, licking and sucking at her nipples. The stimulation was enjoyable, though not nearly as exciting as his fingering. But he was clearly enjoying himself, and he'd given her some pleasure so she supposed it was only fair. After a couple of minutes of this, Chet took her hand and guided it to the bulge in his slacks.

Dana smiled. He wanted her to give him the same attention he'd given her, did he? She could do that. She'd enjoy doing that. She unbuckled, unsnapped and unzipped him. Only when she crouched down did he stop fondling her breasts.

She pulled his slacks and boxers down. Released from tension, his cock sprang up before her and bobbed for a moment. He was of average size and circumcised, the shaft rising from clean-shaven skin, and the head was noticeably larger than the shaft. It reminded her of a mushroom. Was that common? Dana had never seen one quite like it, not that her experience was that extensive.