Dance in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis, when freed of its fabric sheath, popped up rigidly. As always, on a man without any excess body fat and a shaved pelvis, his dick looked longer and wider than were accounted for just by its strict measurements. Like his nipples, Bobby's cock was a bit darker than his skin tone. He was circumcised and his penis bulged with veins under the taut skin.

I slowly pulled Bobby's pants all the way off his feet. When I reached the end of the bed, I backed all the way off and stood, dropping his clothes to the ground. I swept my gaze across him, from feet to head and back down again. He was completely hairless other than his head. A fighter thing I guessed, but that didn't necessarily explain his lack of pubic hair.

Bobby had a fully wrapped tattoo on his upper left thigh, and I knew he had a large one on his back, but I didn't see any others. The tattoo on Bobby's thigh was a black and white rendition of M.C. Escher's Sky and Water I, the pattern of fish becoming birds continued in a loop around his thigh.

I untied my wrap skirt and let it fall, then climbed on the bed and knelt between his legs, examining his tattoo. I ran my hand over the detailed fish at the bottom of the tattoo, then up the simplified shapes that slowly transitioned into a bird. The line of perfect birds wrapped around nearly at the top of his leg, so close that his balls laid over one of the birds on his inner thigh.

I ran my hand to that overlap and passed my fingers over Bobby's balls. The skin here was soft and smooth. I wrapped my hand around his testicles and felt one of the spongy balls inside.

Bobby groaned and his cock twitched as I played with his balls. It looked so lovely and felt divine. I slid my hand up to Bobby's penis and stroked it lightly. Part of me wanted to go ahead and suck it, part of me was worried that I might not like the smell if I did that right now, neither of us had showered recently. I didn't want to ruin this with a negative reaction.

I rubbed a thumb through the pre-cum dripping out of Bobby's cock and used it to lube him so that I could stroke a little harder. But I didn't want to just give him a hand job. I wanted to feel him inside me, filling me up. And I wanted to feel his hands on me.

I climbed up and straddled Bobby, the smooth fabric of my bikini bottom rubbing against his erection. I could feel him through the stretchy swimsuit, pressing into my slit. I tilted my hips in and out against him slowly as I pushed his shirt all the way down his arms, releasing him from my binding.

Bobby wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close into a kiss. This time, our tongues met and danced between our mouths. Bobby moved a hand up to my shoulder and pulled the strap of my bikini top down. First one side, then the other, then he pulled the cups down and released my breasts.

Heat coursed through me as I felt his bare skin against my naked boobs. Bobby took one in each of his hands and squeezed gently. He pushed me away from him and bent his mouth to suck a nipple. I angled my chest towards him to make it easier.

Bobby reached behind my back and tugged at one of the string ends of my top. The bow came apart and the bikini bra fell away. Bobby tossed the scrap of fabric to the floor.

Between us there was now only one item of clothing, my bikini bottoms. The only thing between me and his rigid cock.

Bobby moved his head up and kissed my ear and neck while he played with my tits, squeezing, kneading, tweaking my nipples. I craved him inside me.

I swung a leg off and stood up on the side of the bed. I hooked my thumbs into my bikini and pushed the suit down, slowly. My small boobs barely dangled as I bent over, my long braid sliding over a shoulder.

When I stood, I let Bobby look at me. I had small, A-cup breasts, but the size matched my thin body. My pussy had a bristle of short hair. My ex had demanded it be kept smooth for him, but I'd let it grow this past week. I worried that the short dark hair might be a turn off for Bobby, but he said nothing about it.

"Do you want to use a condom?" I asked. He only had my word for my state of health, after all.

I guessed I only had his too, but it seemed like his word was backed by the more substantial fact that his career depended on it. And while I had only his word for his career, I could see the evidence of it in his body. What it came down to was that I trusted him.

The thought frightened me. Who was I to make decisions based on trust? I'd trusted my ex too and look how that had turned out.

Bobby studied my face, and he must have seen something of my fear written there.

"We don't have to have sex, Irena. I want to spend time with you either way."

"I want to, though." I said. "It's OK if you don't."

Maybe he was disgusted by my pussy hair that I'd let grow. Embarrassed, I put a hand over my crotch, and then I covered my breasts as well, self-conscious.

Bobby frowned. He sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed so that he was sitting in front of me.

I flinched, was he angry that I'd covered myself? My ex would have been. I dropped my arms and closed my eyes. I didn't want Bobby to be mad, I liked him a lot.

Bobby was silent for a long time. Finally, I opened my eyes. He was looking at me, but it wasn't anger in his eyes, it was concern. It hit me in my heart. Yes, this was the normal reaction of a man who cared about a woman, concern. Not anger.

Why had I not noticed that my ex was always angry? Why had I just accepted it?

A tear leaked out of one eye. Bobby reached up a finger and gently wiped it away.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked, gentle and kind.

I opened my mouth, but the words wouldn't come out. Miserable, I shook my head. This had been a bad idea. There was no way that Bobby would want someone as broken as me. Someone who couldn't even have sex without crying.

I wanted to run away, but I had nowhere to run too. I didn't have my car, I barely even had clothes. More than anything, I didn't want to break down right here into an ugly cry.

I sniffled and more tears leaked out. I was a faucet of tears, I thought absurdly.

"Come here, beautiful." Bobby said as he stood and pulled me towards him and put his arms around me.

I sobbed and my body jerked with it. Bobby rubbed his hands over my back gently. I could feel his penis against me, but it was soft now. I'd made him soft.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Shhh... There's nothing to be sorry for." Bobby told me.

How could he say that? When I'd ruined everything. He should be angry at me, shouldn't he? He should tell me I was weak and stupid and a tease, shouldn't he?

No, no, no! I shoved those thoughts away. That was my ex talking, and he was wrong. I gathered my shreds of dignity and self-worth, the scraps I'd held on to and was trying to reassemble into something functional. Calmer now, I stopped crying.

"Come, lay with me." Bobby said. "Let's get a good night's sleep."

I nodded into his chest. "Thank you."

Bobby kissed the top of my head gently. He opened the covers and I slid inside. Bobby laid next to me and opened his arm. I cuddled onto his shoulder, pressing my body close to his.

Outside, a rumble of thunder boomed, and the rain began to pelt down, tattooing a beat against the window. The storm raged outside, but inside I was calm, soaking up Bobby's heat and strength.

~~~~~~

The morning wasn't as painful as the last one had been. I didn't hate the sun for shining. I didn't feel the need to drown out my thoughts with music. And it was probably because I was still laying on Bobby's chest.

As I woke it suddenly occurred to me that my mom would be worried that I hadn't come home last night. She might assume I'd stayed with Bobby, but she might fear that we'd got in an accident, or that he was a serial killer after all.

Slowly, I tried to extricate myself from Bobby without waking him. It didn't work. He groaned nearly as soon as I moved and squeezed my body closer to him.

"Morning, Irena." He said, sounding groggy but happy too.

"Good morning, Bobby." I said as I settled back into him.

This was a better reason to not want to get up. Much, much better than the reason I'd had yesterday.

But my mom...

"I have to let my mom know I'm OK." I said.

Bobby released me and I slid out of bed and retrieved my bag. Turning on my phone I saw three missed calls from my mom. I checked the time, 9:00 am. She would be awake. I called her.

"Mom, I'm Ok, sorry for not checking my phone. Bobby drove me to the fair and by the time we went back for the car the park was closed. I spent the night with him. Everything is OK."

My chest ached when I heard the concern in my mom's voice. I shouldn't have worried her like that.

By the time I was done talking to her, Bobby was already in the shower. Should I join him? I wondered. No, I shook my head. If he wanted company, he would have waited, right?

I sat on the bed and pulled the blankets up around me, covering myself. Curiously, I pulled out my phone and googled 'MMA fighter Bobby.'

Dozens of articles popped up. There were a lot of fighters named Bobby. I didn't even know his last name. I'd nearly slept with him and knew almost nothing about him.

What was the name he'd mentioned, about his fight? I couldn't remember. I googled "MMA fight Connecticut."

Bellator 264, that was the one. I pressed the link to look at the event page and scrolled through the list of prelim fights. No Bobby in the three fights listed. But maybe they didn't list them all?

I clicked on the 'fighters' page, then 'middleweight.' I was guessing. I had very little idea about MMA weight classes, but Bobby didn't look like a heavyweight or a lightweight to me.

I heard the shower stop and glanced up to see Bobby come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. In the bright light of day streaming through the window he was breathtaking in his beauty. He was a man in prime physical condition.

I sucked in a breath and momentarily lost my grip on my phone. It slid down the comforter and to the floor. Bobby grinned as he reached down and handed it back to me.

"Looking up my record?" He asked.

"Huh?" I flushed. "I am, er, was trying. But I don't know your last name."

"It's Good. Search for Robert Good." Bobby told me.

"Good? That's some last name." I typed it into the search on the Bellator site.

There was no image on the page that listed welterweight Robert Good's record and stats. I went back to the fighters' page and scrolled to the welterweights and then sifted through the photos there.

And there he was, Bobby's face on a gray background, all his angles and his black eyes staring back at me.

Robert Good

Welterweight

5-0-1

I looked up at Bobby, who was drying off and dressing. He let me google him without any sign of being insulted that I felt the need to check on him.

"I have to be at the gym at noon to meet my coach. That gives us nearly three hours. I can take you to your car. If you want, you can pick up some clothes and then stay with me for a few days. Or we can make plans to meet later. You can come watch me train..."

"Ok." I said, interrupting the flow of options.

Bobby looked at me, "Ok?"

"Yeah, let me shower, we'll go get my car, you can take me home and meet the rest of my family, and then I'll go watch you train."

Bobby blinked, "ok."

No questions about why a twenty-four-year-old girl was living at home. Bobby just accepted the new information without judgement. As little as I knew about him, I realized, he knew even less about me.

Now wasn't the time though, we had a lot to do this morning, and I needed a shower first. I swung off the covers and went to go take care of that first step to getting ready.

I glanced in the bathroom mirror as I passed it and caught Bobby staring at my butt. I stopped where he could still see and reached back to take out my braid. My long toffee colored hair just brushed the top of my ass when it was loose. I grinned as I saw Bobby's eyes widen appreciatively. Maybe I wouldn't cut my hair off after all.

In the shower, I used the last of the hotel shampoo to lather up my hair, washing out the rain and fair smells of the day before. I lathered up with Bobby's bar of soap and rubbed the lather all over my body. It was glorious to take a long hot shower. With six people living in my parents' house, long hot showers were rare.

By the time I got out, Bobby was already dressed.

"I ordered room service for breakfast. I don't know what you like, so I got a variety." He told me.

I wrapped my hair in a towel and flipped it back over my head.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Your welcome, beautiful."

I flushed at the compliment. My ex had never called me beautiful. After a day with Bobby, I couldn't help but wonder why I'd ever been with my ex, had left my family and friends to move to another state with him, had given up my independence to be housebound at his request, had agreed to marry him. Why had I done that for a man who never even called me beautiful?

I bent down and dried my legs to hide the expression on my face. I didn't want to chill this joyful moment with memories that it seemed Bobby could read in my eyes. When I looked up again, I smiled at him.

"You never asked me to tell you about myself." I said.

"Neither did you, your mom did." Bobby reminded me.

I blushed, remembering how I'd made him meet my mom. "Thank you for meeting her."

"Hey, if my mom were here, I'd make you meet her too," Bobby smiled.

"Well in the absence of your mom to ask about me, I'll just tell you. I grew up in Montville, Connecticut. I got a bachelor's in Fine Arts. I've been unemployed since college. And last week I broke up with my fiancé and moved back home from Chicago." I frowned, "your story is better."

"I assume the ex-fiancé is why you were screaming in the rain?"

I nodded.

"And he's why the next guy to show interest has to meet your mom before taking you on a date?" Bobby asked.

I nodded, "she never liked my ex. I should have listened."

"I'm glad you have your mom to look out for you, then. And I'm glad she approved of me."

"Me too." I said quietly.

"And he's why you flinch when you think I should be upset?" Bobby asked, equally quiet.

I nodded and looked away, feeling tense and nervous.

"Room service!" A knock accompanied the words through the door.

Bobby went and took the platter of food from the hotel worker. He set it on the bed.

"How much did you order?" I laughed, glad to have something else to focus on, to think and talk about.

Bobby shrugged, "I didn't know what you like."

He started unwrapping and uncovering items. There was oatmeal and pancakes and eggs and toast and yogurt and bacon and sausage and juice and coffee.

"Well, what do you like?" I asked.

Bobby shrugged, "I can't eat a lot right now, so you just take whatever you want. Believe me, I'll enjoy watching you eat. Vicarious eating, that's where it's at. Better than sex."

"Better than sex?" I raised an eyebrow and bit into a piece of bacon.

"Mmm... Definitely," Bobby watched me chew intensely.

Oddly, it did seem like an erotic kind of stare. No one had ever watched me eat like that. My ex had always watched what I ate with disapproval. He would have hated to see me eating something as fatty and greasy as bacon.

I smiled and took another, larger bite.

"I bet you could eat a whole strip of bacon at once," Bobby suggested.

I swallowed and grabbed a whole strip. I stuffed it in my mouth, slowly, enjoying watching Bobby's expression as I put the bacon in my mouth. I moaned a little as the last bit went in and I started to chew.

Bobby got up and came over closer to me. He waited until I finished chewing and swallowed, then he kissed me, tasting the bacon grease that lingered in my mouth. He moaned.

"Oh man, that tastes good. This is my new favorite way to eat bacon. You get all the calories, and I get the amazing taste from your mouth."

I laughed. "Well, I can't just eat bacon. I'll have the yogurt or the oatmeal, you choose."

Bobby shook his head, "nope, this is your breakfast, you choose. I'm just going to enjoy kissing you afterward."

My nipples tingled and my pussy pulsed with heat. I really, really, liked him. I picked the yogurt, figuring it would taste better second hand.

Judging by Bobby's moans, it tasted fine.

I didn't have a hairbrush, so I used my fingers to work out the big knots and re-braided my hair, then I put back on my bikini and skirt. Bobby drove us back to the lake, where I picked up my car. He followed me to my parents' house.

It was 10:30am when we got there. We had an hour, then we had to go to the local gym where Bobby was working out while he was in Connecticut.

"Hi mom!" I hugged her as she opened the door. "Dad, this is Bobby."

My dad was actually my stepdad, but I'd known him since I was seven, and so he was pretty much my dad. He looked over Bobby critically.

"I understand you're an MMA fighter, and a welder?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." Bobby replied, returning to the same respectful manner he'd used with my mom the day before.

My dad stared at Bobby. Bobby stared back, calmly. As I looked at the two men, eyeing each other, it suddenly occurred to me that my ex had never met my dad one-on-one. He'd always seemed to avoid having a conversation with him.

I frowned. That was odd, wasn't it.

"I'm going to change and pack. I'm going to stay with Bobby for a couple days," I said. My ex would have followed me and watched to make sure I was packing the right things. Bobby didn't, he stayed to talk to my dad.

It was like every interaction was an illustration in how healthy relationships were supposed to work. And all the things I'd just accepted from my ex... All his controlling, all his aggression, and I'd just accepted it because he didn't physically hit me. Well, not until that last time. And by then, by then I was so close to accepting that too. I shook my head as I packed.

Was I doing it again, letting a man take over my choices? I sat on my bed and thought about it. No, no that wasn't what was happening here. At every opportunity, Bobby gave me control. He respected my boundaries. He didn't push, he didn't even choose breakfast when I'd asked him to.

Bobby was a great guy, all signs pointed to this being true. If I let him go out of fear, it would be a worse loss than risking another broken heart. This was what it meant to dance in the rain. To not wait, to take the joyful moment when it came, even with the sorrows that might surround it.

I finished my packing a small bag, changed into jeans and a tank top, and went out to the living room where my whole family was sitting around and talking with Bobby. They were all laughing and smiling and happy. My dad looked at me, and nodded, his approval had been won.

I grinned and went and sat next to Bobby on the couch. He put an arm around my shoulder and squeezed. It felt good.

"Bobby says his fight probably won't be on the TV, but he gave us tickets to the live show, isn't that nice?" My mom said. "We'll get a babysitter for the kids."

"Aw Moommmm!" Whined my eldest sister. "I wanna see Bobby beat someone up."

Bobby laughed.

"Child, hush. Kids aren't allowed." My mom said.

"Actually..." Bobby started saying but paused as my mom narrowed her eyes, "your mom's right, no kids allowed." He finished, saving himself.

Before I knew it, it was time to leave. I rode with Bobby on his bike and left the car with my mom. We got to his gym with ten minutes to spare.

Bobby showed me where I could sit and watch him, then he disappeared into a locker room. A few minutes later, an older guy sat down next to me.