Dance Performance

Story Info
Penny has her first threesome.
3.7k words
4.68
28.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the theatre and saw my friend Amanda. "Hey girlfriend, how's it going?"

She replied, "Great, Penny, how are you?" We hugged and kissed.

"Yeah, good, a bit tired from work. I'm glad it's Friday. I'm looking forward to this dance thing. What is it exactly?"

"It's a contemporary dance troupe from Los Angeles. I've heard it's quite something. Here's your ticket."

"Oh, thanks, Amanda, let me pay you for it."

"No, don't bother. Buy me a drink some time."

"Thanks."

The doors opened and we entered, finding good seats close to the stage. We caught up on news from the past months that we hadn't seen each other. Then the house lights dimmed and we watched the stage.

A woman lept onto the stage and began contorting herself around. Her outfit barely covered her body and it was sheer, so she was virtually nude. Another woman slinked on and walked around the first one, peering suggestively. She was undressed similarly.

Their costumes were so sheer and tight that their boobs, nipples, bum cracks and even pussy lips were clearly visible. I glanced over at Amanda and she was gazing with rapt attention.

They started writhing around each other, hands wandering all over. Various moves and poses were taken, very sensuous and artistic. I was enjoying their artistry when I suddenly became aware that my nipples were hard and my pussy was tingling. Oh my, was I getting turned on by these women? I certainly felt aroused.

They danced for several more minutes, bodies all over each other. I felt quite warm. Then they suddenly flew off the stage and it was dark.

"Wow, that was something, Amanda," I said.

She slowly turned her face to me and replied, "Um, yeah, wow." Her expression was vacant like these women had taken something from her.

Three more performances with varying numbers of women followed, each more sensuous and erotic than the last. I was getting worked up, seeing almost nude women enacting exotic foreplay.

The house lights went up for interval, and I was breathless. My nipples pulsed and I felt sticky below.

I looked at Amanda and she was in a trance.

"Care for that drink?" I asked.

She slowly turned to me, replying, "Huh?"

"Would you like a drink? It's the interval."

"Uh, sure, yeah, that would be great."

We went to the bar and I ordered us wines. We sat at a table and sipped them, neither of us talking.

"Amanda! You made it. I'm so glad. Weren't they wonderful?" A small, athletic woman shouted as she ran up to her.

"Oh hi, Alice. Yeah, amazing. Alice, this is my friend Penny from uni. Penny, this is Alice."

"Nice to meet you, Alice," I said.

Alice looked me up and down and said, "Yes, it is, Penny."

A voluptuous woman walked up and grabbed Alice's arm. "Who did you find for us now, Alice?"

"Jill, this is Penny. Isn't she something?"

I blushed at the women openly complimenting me.

Alice was very fit looking, with small boobs and short hair cut in a slightly butch style. She could have been one of the dancers on stage tonight. Jill was the earth-mother type, curvy with big boobs, her curly hair flowing over them.

"Why, yes, Alice, she is. Pleased to meet you, Penny."

"And you, Jill."

The bell announced the end of the interval, so I got up to return to my seat. Alice held my arm and commanded, "You must meet us after the show. If you liked what you saw, we have a video at home you will love."

I stammered, "Uh, okay, sure," not at all sure about her proposition. We all headed back in.

"Wow, that Alice is forward," I said to Amanda after we sat down.

"Haha, yes, but that just means she really likes you."

"She wants me to go with her after the show. Should I?"

"Well, it's up to you, of course, but she's a softie under her brusque exterior."

"Hmm, I don't know."

The lights dimmed and we were treated to another set of strange, wonderful, erotic dances. The beauty of them opened me up to feel the impact of their sexuality. At the end, I was very damp below.

Rapturous applause rewarded the cast as they took their bows. We walked out to the foyer, where Alice and Jill were standing.

"Weren't they stunning?" Jill said.

"Oh yes, um, I was quite amazed."

Alice leaned to my ear and whispered, "More than amazed, I see the wet spot on the back of your skirt."

I blushed. Amanda rescued me with small talk directed to the others. My mind was reeling and my body was in flames.

"So, pretty Penny, are you coming home with us?" Alice inquired, almost commanding.

I looked at Amanda. She said, "Go ahead. I'll catch a bus home."

"Are you sure?" I asked Amanda, almost pleading to be convinced not to go with them.

"Absolutely!" Looking at them, she said, "You girls take good care of my friend, okay?"

"Of course," Jill piped up.

"It's settled then. Ride with us," said Alice.

"No, I have my car here, I'll follow you," I said, resigned to my fate.

Jill said, "Even better, I'll ride with you and tell you the way." On the way, I was wondering what I was getting myself into. These women, especially Alice, seemed to be leading me up the garden path.

I wasn't completely new to being with women. I had had a girlfriend who was even shyer than I was. We had good times, but they were always gentle. I wouldn't use that word with Alice and Jill. Still, I was very excited from the dances, and occasional glances at Jill's exotic curves maintained the feeling.

I saw Alice pull into a driveway, and there was room for me as well, so I pulled in behind her car. I collected my handbag, took a deep breath and said to myself, "Here goes."

They skipped inside, and I followed into their place, pulling the door behind me. "Have a seat, Penny, we'll be out in a minute," Alice yelled as they headed along the hallway.

"I need the loo," I shouted.

"First door on the left," Jill shouted back.

I ran in and relieved myself. I washed my hands and dried them on a lush guest hand towel.

I went out to the lounge room and had a look around. This definitely had Jill's feminine touch, with soft dark red tones and lush fabrics. The kitchen area was quite different, spartan and functional - Alice's domain, I guessed.

I sat in the middle of the sofa and waited. In they came, having changed into matching thin robes which revealed every curve and bump of their bodies. Alice was slim and I could clearly see her firm little boobs with hard nipples poking out. Jill's curves were prominent, and her large boobs swayed gently as she walked toward me.

Alice joined me on the sofa, scooting close to me. Jill walked up and asked, "May I take your jacket, Penny? Please, get comfortable." I noticed her large nipples through the thin robe.

I leaned forward and Alice helped pull my jacket down in the back. I jumped a little when her hand touched my back. She handed it to Jill, who folded it carefully and set it on a chair across the room.

Jill offered wine, which she went off to get when I accepted. My excitement was building again, making me nervous.

"So how do you know Amanda?" I asked Alice, trying to remain calm.

"We were all in a local dance group a few years ago," she replied. "I'm still in it, but Jill and Amanda dropped out. I don't blame them, it's a lot of effort. You look like you could be a dancer, Penny, with your fit body and nice little boobs." I blushed again.

Jill returned with wine for all, then sat on the other side of me and picked up a remote control. She turned on the TV and brought up a video on a media server. "This is what I think you'll like, Penny. It's by the same troupe we saw tonight."

She started the video and we watched it. Six female dancers were wearing enormous ball gowns and danced to a traditional waltz around the stage. Their flowing skill was evident but it was so different from what I had seen earlier.

Then, one by one, they discarded their gowns to reveal business attire. The music changed to techno-pop, and the dancing became ritualised. As they passed each other, they reached out and touched. After every pass, the touching became bolder.

They would reach under the jacket and caress a boob before dancing away to another encounter. Soon they started taking each other's jackets off, flinging them to the edges of the stage.

The blouses were sheer, and nobody wore a bra. The dancing slowed to a walk, and the camera zoomed in on the boobs, casually panning across them all.

Alice put her arm around me and leaned her head onto my shoulder. "This is lovely, isn't it, Penny." I gazed at the screen and nodded.

The camera zoomed out to show everyone again. Dancers paired up facing each other and started unbuttoning each other's blouses. When all were undone, the dancers pulled their arms back and leaned back, the blouses falling to the floor in unison. I gasped.

My body ignited at the sight of a dozen beautiful boobs suddenly coming into view. The dancers all snapped to the front and stood rigidly, hands going to the centre of their skirts, again in artistic unison.

The music suddenly stopped, and a second later, they ripped away their skirts and flung them away, revealing six naked pussies. Hands snapped behind their backs.

Slow, ethereal music began, and the dancers loosened up and started flowing around the room. Jill placed her hand on my thigh and said, "Oh, I love this part." Alice moaned in agreement and squeezed me gently.

The dancers drifted around, colliding with each other gently then sliding away. As more collisions occurred, they stayed together longer, gazing into each other's eyes, rubbing bodies.

My mind was transfixed by the flowing naked bodies on screen, and I didn't notice how excited my body had become until Jill slowly slid her hand further up my thigh. I gasped and glanced over, seeing her gazing at me and smiling. I could only gaze back.

She held her hand still again, whispering, "Watch more." I turned back to the screen to see two groups of three women writhing together. They were no longer parting, but staying together. Hands were wandering all over.

The two groups coalesced into one mass. Necks, shoulders, boobs, arses were being caressed. A sharp whistle stopped the music. The dancers quickly formed a circle, all facing inward. The shot changed to an overhead shot over the centre. They snapped their heads to face the women to their right.

At the next whistle, they jumped their left hands to their right boobs. They held still in silence for a while, then started caressing their boobs. One woman moaned, and all the others moaned together in response.

This repeated every few seconds in a ritualistic manner. The camera zoomed in on fingers pulling hard nipples, moving around the circle, then zoomed back out to show all.

Another whistle had the women move their right hands to the next woman's pussy. They held still, cupping the mounds, as nipples were continuing to be pulled and rubbed, but now in silence.

Slowly, the women started rubbing their neighbours' pussies. As before, a woman moaned and the others responded. The ritual continued as pussies were rubbed harder and faster. Nipples kept being tweaked.

Gradually, the ritual broke down and moaning became chaotic. Rubbing became hard and fast, some women sliding fingers into pussies. A floor-level camera panned around, showing closeups of the pussy rubbing.

One woman screamed. The shot returned to the overhead, showing her cumming. The woman to her left, who was looking at her, then screamed as she was cumming. This continued around until all women had cum.

Another whistle. The women all snapped their hands to their sides and faced the centre. The overhead camera panned around the panting faces. The view split horizontally, the top half going around the faces, the bottom half panning at pussy level, stopping at each pussy to show juice dripping down the thighs.

A slow, steady drumbeat started. At the next whistle, each woman slid two fingers into her pussy while the other hand rubbed her clit. The bottom of the screen panned around the pussies. Faces on the top part were grimacing with pleasure, heads bobbing or rolled back.

The drumbeat gradually sped up, driving the women on. The view switched back to the overhead shot. Another whistle had the women fall to the floor in a random pattern and rub madly. The drums beat faster and faster. Moans and screams filled the room as the women brought themselves to as many orgasms as they could.

When every woman had collapsed, the drums stopped and the view slowly faded to black. I stared dumbfounded at the blank screen. Then a gentle squeeze from Alice brought my awareness to my raging body. I could feel my nipples protruding through my bra. I glanced down and saw them poking out.

Jill softly said, "I think these girls need to come out and play." She slowly unbuttoned my blouse. "And I think Alice wants to kiss you."

I turned toward Alice, who had brought her face close to mine, head tilted back, lips offered to me. I surrendered to the temptation and brought my lips to hers.

Alice's hand around me slid up to gently hold my head. She gave me the tenderest kiss I had ever had, gently pressing her lips onto mine. I kissed her back, and our tongue tips found each other. I felt Jill finish opening my blouse then reaching behind to undo my bra clasp. She brought the straps to the front and pulled my bra down my arms and off.

"Mmm, I love your firm boobs," said Jill. I felt her cup them in her hands and I kissed Alice deeper in response. Alice slid a hand to my right boob, replacing Jill's. They each fingered a boob as my body ignited fully. I was kissing Alice deeply as they drove me wild, pulling my hard nipples.

Jill moved her hand from my boob to my thigh, sliding up under my skirt. Higher and higher it moved, making me moan. When she reached my pussy, she exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, Penny, you are soaked! We'd better take off your skirt or it'll be ruined."

She undid my skirt buckle and then grabbed both sides of the top. "Up," she demanded, and my body raised my hips. She whisked the skirt down my legs and folded it and placed it on the coffee table.

Her hand returned to my pussy, rubbing the slit up and down through my knickers. "I knew you would like the video. It got you so wet. Me too."

Jill's finger on my pussy and Alice's fingers playing with my nipple made me moan deeply into Alice's mouth. Alice broke the kiss and moved her mouth to my boob, licking all around.

Jill caressed my face and gazed deeply into my eyes. I returned the gaze and started panting. Her finger was pressing harder, and I could feel my clit getting hard under it. Alice sucked on my nipple and licked it, and between that and Jill's finger, I started moaning constantly. "Yes, sweet Penny, surrender to us," Alice said before returning her mouth to my boob.

I let go and felt my body shake. Jill rubbed harder and faster. Alice licked madly. I screamed, "Oh, I'm cumming," as I felt my body explode. They kept rubbing and licking until they felt me collapse. They let me recover for a minute, then each took a hand, and Alice said, "It's time for bed." I could tell she didn't mean for sleeping.

We walked into their bedroom, Jill peeling off my blouse on the way. They laid me on their bed, and Jill took my knickers off. I watched them standing by the bed, kissing and lifting off each other's robe. We were all naked now.

I admired Jill's curves and big boobs. Her nipples were the largest I had ever seen. She had a full curly bush which intrigued me. Alice was small and muscular, with small boobs and a shaved pussy. Her nipples were very erect. I loved the contrast between them.

They turned to me and Alice asked, "So which of us do you like better?"

I looked back and forth and gaped. I said, "Oh, please don't make me choose, I think you are both amazing."

"Good answer!" Jill said as she climbed onto the bed over me, straddling my face so I was looking up at her lovely bush. I could just see her lips poking through the hairs.

Alice had lain beside me, watching us. She pushed down on Jill's bum, bringing her pussy close to my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked the edges of her lips. "Oh yes, Penny, taste her sweet juice," Alice ordered.

Jill pressed down more, and I licked around between her lips before I found her entrance and dived in. Alice said, "Doesn't she taste so sweet, Penny?" I nodded as I kept licking.

When I had licked up her juice, my tongue moved up and found Jill's clit. My lips sucked it, making it stand out from her bush and her hood. "Oh fuck, yes!" she cried.

"Oh, good girl, Penny. Such a great pussy licker," Alice said. That encouraged me to suck harder and lick faster. Jill panted and moaned, finally screaming, "Ahhhh, I'm cumming." I redoubled my efforts to make her cum hard.

Jill humped my face as she shook, then fell beside me. Alice kissed me and licked off Jill's juice from around my mouth.

When Jill came around, she pushed Alice onto her back and started licking her boobs. "Finger her pussy," Jill said. I obeyed, sliding a finger into Alice's shaved pussy. It went in so easily since she was dripping wet.

My finger explored inside, feeling the texture of her walls. I rubbed her G spot for a few seconds, making her moan. I watched Jill sucking and licking her nipples. Then I took out my soaked finger and rubbed it around Alice's clit, which was bulging out from the hood now.

I teased around it, seeing it grow even more. I alternated soft caresses and hard, intermittent flicks. Jill turned her head to watch me, licking her nipple with an extended tongue.

I watched Alice's face as I teased her clit. Her head was rolling with eyes closed. Soft moans escaped her lips. I kept slowly building her excitement with my finger, until she started screaming, "Ah, Penny, make me cum, damn it."

I glanced up at Jill, who shook her head no, saying, "Not yet, she loves it."

I slid my finger back into her pussy for more juice, then pressed hard over her clit as I withdrew. I slid up and down very slowly, wet finger feeling her big hard clit.

"Ohhh, rub faster!" Jill shook her head no again. I continued the slow sliding. "Damn, you, Penny. Rub meeeeee."

Jill nodded. I switched to pressing hard and rubbing Alice's clit from side to side, slowly increasing speed. "Oh, yessss," she cried.

Jill returned to suck and lick Alice's nipple, and we worked to make her cum. Not long after that, Alice screamed, "Fuckkk, I'm cumming." We continued until she pushed my head away.

Alice sprang up and pushed me onto my back. Then she dived between my legs and stabbed my pussy with her tongue furiously. "Ahhh," I cried from the sudden assault. Jill moved up and dangled her full boobs over my face. I pulled her down and sucked on a nipple, licking it to hardness.

My first cum had been through my knickers and therefore a softish one. There was nothing soft about the way Alice was treating my pussy now. I lashed Jill's nipple as sparks flew up from Alice's mouth through my body to my mouth.

Alice moved her mouth to my clit, sucking it and lashing it with her tongue. Three of her fingers brutally plunged into my dripping pussy, fucking me hard and fast. My body convulsed with the fastest orgasm I had ever had.

My scream was muffled by Jill's soft boob, or we probably would have had the neighbours call 000 for the police. I tried pushing Alice off, but she was strong and she held her head on me, licking madly. Then she touched my arsehole and I exploded again. Her tongue and fingers kept me cumming and cumming.

Finally, I bucked hard enough to shake her off. I pulled away from Jill's boob and yelled, "Stop. Stop. Stop!"

Alice jumped up, lying beside me and looking at me, saying, "That's what you get for teasing me, you naughty girl." I grinned.

12