Dance with Me

Story Info
Angie goes out for a fun night of dancing.
2k words
4.29
39.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comeswap
Comeswap
51 Followers

Angie was a short little redhead. About 5'6" tall and maybe 105 pounds. She had nice smooth skin and a dynamite body. Smaller to medium sized tits but very firm and perky. She had a nice round little ass that was firm and made all the guys drool. And her sparkling green eyes just exploded with sex appeal. Tonight she was out at the club. Wearing a white top and a little black skirt. She gave off a schoolgirl look but she was actually about 26 years old. She had on cute little black shoes with white leggings that went pretty far up her leg. Her boyfriend thought that was sexy. So when they weren't getting along tonight and she went out she wore it for that reason.

Angie was at this local bar in town called The Golden Goose. She came here often when she needed to get out. And had done a few shots of tequila at the bar. Usually she was a margarita girl but tonight she wanted something with a little more kick. And speaking of the usual she wasn't usually out on the dance floor either. But tonight she felt kind of warm and to be honest a little frisky. She knew a few people at the bar but tonight she didn't see any of them. Which was just as well because they were also friends with her boyfriend.

There was a some pretty rocking music tonight and it had got her into the mood for dancing. A combination of just letting go and probably the tequila had her closing her eyes and swaying to the music. There were only a few other people on the dance floor so she didn't have to worry too much about running into anyone. But as she swayed her little hips and closed her eyes she felt a body up behind her. She would have thought it was an accident but she felt a strong hand grab her by the stomach and pull her tight against whoever was behind her. She could feel that it was a man and could tell by his hand. He had a very strong grip. And she could feel his cock through his pants pressed up against her back.

With her eyes still closed she felt him lean in.

"Looks like my lucky night pretty girl." a deep voice whispered in her ear. "What is a sexy young thing like you doing all alone on the dance floor?" She almost pulled away. But maybe it was the alcohol. She leaned back against him and let out a soft purr.

"So you think I'm sexy?" Angie replied. Opening her eyes and looking up she saw him. He had this kind of George Clooney look and dark mysterious brown eyes. He was maybe a good six inches taller than her and she could feel that he was very muscular from being up against her. She could also tell that he liked pressing up against her by his cock that was pressed up against her back and growing as she spoke to him. "Are you one of those guys who picks up bar girls all the time?"

He leaned in close. "Only the really really hot ones." His hand was still on her stomach. He started to sway his hips a little behind her. Pressed up against her and following the beat of the music. "Do you want to dance with me red? I'm Devin."

"Yes I do. And I'm Angie."

And they continued to dance. Devin ended up stopping for a bit and he went up to the bar and bought them both a few more shots which Angie sucked down without hesitation. But she was starting to feel a little tipsy and she knew tequila did that to her. Devin started to look like he was catching a little buzz as well. And as they chatted with each other Angie laughed and Devin had a big smile on his face. And then it was time to dance again.

Devin really took control which Angie really liked. She also liked when his large dick was pressed up against her. But she also felt a little guilty. Sure she was fighting with her boyfriend Chris but she didn't have intention of cheating on him or anything. Maybe again it was the alcohol that convinced her that it was ok to have fun and dance tonight. So she jumped back on the dance floor with Devin and got into it.

The first dance was just a little more heavy cuddling. But as they went into the second dance and Devin again put his hand on her stomach. She felt his fingers slowly slip down towards the front of her skirt. She giggled and pushed his hand away.

"Stop. I have a boyfriend." said Angie. And he did.

"So. If you have a boyfriend. Why are you here on the dance floor with me and rubbing your sexy little ass against my cock?" asked Devin pulling her against him again. She could tell for sure he was hard now.

"My boyfriend doesn't appreciate me. So I just wanted to go out and have some fun."

"Oh yeah?" Devin answered. "That sounds fair. I like having fun. And I won't tell him about what we did tonight."

"Well that's very big of you." Angie answered. And in her head she was thinking about something else she thought was pretty big.

As they continued to dance that night the bar started to empty as it got later. So soon they were some of the last few people there. By now Angie was feeling really good because Devin had bought another round of tequila shots. And the dance floor was dim. His newest thing was he would grab her little hips and grind behind her as she danced. She felt his fingers try to slip down the front of her skirt and this time she let him. She closed her eyes and pushed her head back against him as he pushed his hand down the front of her skirt, It felt pretty good to feel his fingers against her little shaved pussy and she was getting really wet for him. What harm could it do to let him finger her a little. Chris would never know.

As Devon fingered her tight little pussy she felt herself getting even more wet. And after a minute or two of him rubbing her she started to feel like she was going to climax. And she felt herself cumming all over his fingers. The orgasm was so good that she moaned out loud and one of the other couples looked over. She felt a little shy having them see her with this new guys hand in her skirt and tried to stay more in the dark. Devin had her back near one of the corners of the dance floor and there was a little partition there that somewhat blocked them from the view of the dance floor.

She let him as he directed her towards that little blind spot. And then she was up against the partition with his hands exploring her ass and her pussy. She felt him push her skirt up and his hands go inside of her panties. And he started to push them down.

"Oh. Oh no." she moaned weakly. "I just want to dance a little." But she felt his hands still pushing the panties down.

"You can't tease me like that all night honey and not let me play a little. Just relax Angie. You will like it. And I won't tell your boyfriend." said Devin.

And her panties were down around her legs now. His fingers were exploring her and he pressed her face first against the partition strong but gently. She could tell he was moving around behind her and she could see he was pulling his pants down.

"No Devin. I'm not ready for that." Angie said. But he pressed up hard against her.

She could feel his big cock that was now out of his pants rubbing up against her soaking wet shaved little pussy.

"Devin I said no. Please don't put that in me."

And Devin started to kiss her neck. She could feel his strong hands all over her nipples and squeezing her breasts and could feel his really big dick just right there behind her pulsing pussy.

"Please..." she moaned. And could feel herself pushing back against his huge cock. Her little pussy strained as the head started to slip inside of her. And Devin pushed back against her.

She almost came instantly as his big cock slipped inside of her and her pussy tightened around it. Just a little went in at first. He was just soooo big.

"Oh Devin. No. Please. Take it out." she moaned. But her body was pushing back into him.

Devin started to pump in and out of her. His hands exploring her perky breasts and sweet little wet pussy.

"Do you really want me to stop?" he asked as he pushed into her.

She tried to answer but all that came out was a moan.

"I won't tell your boyfriend." said Devin pushing more into her.

Angie felt herself start to get there and in seconds she was cumming all over Devins huge dick. It felt so good inside of her. In all the excitement she had even forgotten to check whether he was wearing a condom. But she could tell he was not. He was inside her bare. What a little slut she was she thought.

"That's it little girl. Open wide for me." said Devin pushing more into her.

She leaned forward against the partition a little tipsy and Devin thrust getting more and more inside her. She could feel her little pussy stretching for him. He was so much bigger than her boyfriend. He gave another huge thrust and she felt him go almost all the way inside of her. She felt so full. And her little pussy pulsed and came on him again. His balls must have been soaked from all the girl cum.

She again started to feel like she shouldn't be doing this but strong hands held her and Devin continued to thrust into her.

"You are so tight Angie. Mmmm." Devin said.

"Oh Devin...I...let me know when you're going to..." Angie said.

But right then she felt him start to throb and he buried his cock inside of her. She felt his cock harden and stream after stream of hot warm cum filled her tight young pussy. Devin continued to thrust into her milking it all inside of her tightness. And her pussy milked every last drop out of his cock.

In her mind she panicked. She had let this stranger who she didn't even know fuck her not only unprotected but he had just cum inside of her. What was she going to do now. As he pulled out she felt his warm cum drip out of her and down her thighs. She pulled up her panties and sat there for a minute catching her breath.

That was of course when they noticed the bar was closing down and this had been the last song. Devin leaned in close and kissed her warm on the lips. A hot passionate kiss. And handed her a business card he had in his pants. "That's my number baby." Devin said. "Let's plan to meet up again." In her head she was thinking no. She did care about her boyfriend but she took the card anyways. She finished her last shot which they had on a table near where they were dancing and she and Devin hugged and left the bar. She almost asked him for a ride but called a cab instead. I mean what if Chris was home when she got there.

A few minutes later the cab showed up and she gave directions where to go. She was a little buzzed and somewhat laid down in the back of the cab. Her hair was a little bit of a mess and her pussy felt wet and sticky inside of her panties. And that my friends was the first night Angie was a bad girl.

Comeswap
Comeswap
51 Followers