Dance X Ch. 02

Story Info
Rima's fantasises begin to overwhelm her.
4.6k words
4.76
4.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rima, what were you and that imbecile Sachin thinking? Some low class dance show. Do you know what family you married?" My former mother in law was always quick to remind me that I never truly belonged with her family.

Most people on the outside do not understand that you are never truly an insider in Bollywood unless you belong to a small group of families who are all related and married to each other. They are the elite. The rest of us have to work for what we have and it can easily be taken away.

You see my in laws were the elite Bollywood royalty and they saw me as trash. Their golden boy had taken a liking to me when I was at my peak and soon we were married against his family's wishes. They saw me as a witch that had cast a black magic spell on their son. I never felt like I belonged in the family and it was made clear that I was not good enough for their family at every opportunity.

They threw me out the first opportunity they had and they took most of my money and blacklisted me from the industry.

"I am no longer married into your family. You lost the right to question my decisions when you threw me out and blacklisted me," I replied forcefully.

"Darling, don't be silly. Your name will always be tied to ours now that you regrettably gave birth to our future heir. You simply need to agree to give up your rights and you will be looked after," she replied referring to my son.

We were in a bitter custody battle and I was only allowed to see my son for brief day visits. This only added to the sting of her words.

"I don't want anything to do with your name. Your son abused me for too long. I just want my own son back so he does not grow up to be like him," I said as I cut off the phone before she could reply in her gaslighting manner.

"Fucking cunt!" I screamed in my suffocating Mumbai apartment.

After my guest appearance it took a few weeks to sort out the legal details before I was confirmed as a permanent judge and joined the show full time.

The show involved a lot of travelling and most of my week was taken up by the promotion. I tried to put the dread of meeting Dev to the back of my mind but it would crop up in strange ways and particularly when I was horny or when I milked my breasts. There was a particular fantasy I had about him and it involved him ejaculating that thick creamy cum inside of me while he milked my breasts. I don't know why this older man was on my mind in such a way. I should have been repulsed by him but I was fantasizing about being impregnated by him. I had not been on the pill for a long time and therefore the risk of becoming pregnant was high.

The first few days of the tour went well and he was behaving himself. He was almost too well behaved and I wondered if I had done something to lose his interest. There was a building sexual frustration within me and this was only added to by my leaking breasts.

On stage was where some of this frustration came out as a few of our exchanges became heated and the writers helped us with our digs at each other. It was good for ratings and audience reactions.

We had been on tour for 2 weeks with 2 shows a week and a lot of local television and radio promotion in between. So there was very little respite to rest and recuperate.

I was naturally drawn to Dev as he was the older more mature member of the team. He wore a lot of hats and basically ran the show. Gaurav was a manchild. He was only 4 years younger than me but acted like someone in his early 20's. It grated me so much when he referred to me as aunty. Sonakshi was a brat that thought she knew everything. She did not show the respect I expected and she behaved a little cheap and easy. She was always fawning over Gaurav like he was a superstar and I noticed how she always praised Dev and tried to flirt with him. There was a building tension with Dev and I almost wanted to test why he was being so aloof all of a sudden.

I had needed to pump my breasts daily after Dev helped unclog them and my milk began to flow more regularly. I only had a manual pump at the moment and this was causing frustration due to our busy schedule.

*****

Dev

My mind had shifted since the events of the elevator. There was something about Rima, the little I got, the more I wanted.

There were subtle hints that she enjoyed my attention and wanted it but her reactions were strong in rebutting my advances. She had been guarded and keeping her distance since returning to the show.

I decided to change tact and I wanted to behave like a gentleman and gain her trust. She had long term potential and now that we were working together on a more permanent basis, there would be many more opportunities.

We had spent the day doing the local television circuit and after 4 interviews we had retired to our rooms for a while.

I was looking at the room service menu when my phone rang. It was a number I had not saved or recognized but I was always receiving calls so I didn't think much of it.

"Am I speaking to Dev? The producer of that wretched dance show."

The caller had an air of arrogance. Not too dissimilar to Rima herself.

"Producer, creator and lead judge. And the show is Dance X. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

"Don't patronize me. You silly little man. You are speaking to Reshma Sinha. Do you know who I am?"

Immediately the name sprang to mind and the family it was connected to.

"Who doesn't know the Sinha clan? What has made you call me today? The weather?"

Rima's former in laws were calling me and they were about to place me back into Rima's personal space when she had tried to shut me out.

"There is something you need to know about me, I don't play games and I don't make small talk with little men." She was beginning to grate me the way she was calling me small but I knew these old Bollywood types.

"So lets get to the point, how can I help you?" I replied through gritted teeth. I decided to record the call at this point.

"You have hired my stupid little former daughter in law. I need you to quietly remove her from the show. This is causing quite the scandal in our circles. Of course, you will be compensated financially and you will have a few real stars appearing as guests. You won't need the stupid little girl," she offered.

I did clarify the amounts and it was a generous package but I was well compensated anyway. This was a new world and these people were old money.

"I will need some time to think about it," I said as I ended the call.

I licked my lips as I played the recording. I began to understand that Rima was being blacklisted from the industry and I finally felt like I was understanding her.

I called her straight after.

"I need to speak to you now," I said.

"That is usually why people use the telephone," she replied with some attitude. I loved her haughty nature.

"I need to see you in my room for a private chat," I then clarified.

"Do you think I am stupid? I am not making that mistake again." She was beginning to test my patience.

"I don't have time to explain. Just listen to this."

I played the first line of the call and she cut it off. It was less than 60 seconds later that there was a knock at my door. I looked through the peephole and she was stood there. Her chest heaving. She was still in her sari but the top button of her blouse was open and her milk tankers looked delicious as they heaved. I could see between her cleavage and there was a red mark on the inside of her breast where I had last bitten the soft flesh of her breast. She began to set her pallu and close the top button of her blouse as I looked on. She looked nervous and afraid.

I quickly opened the door before she could close the button and she rushed in. She was nervously pacing the floor as I closed the door behind her.

"What did she say? Why did she call?" She asked.

I had a sense of power over her and I felt more confident with my intentions.

Her pallu had dropped and the top button was still open. The cleavage was heavenly and she was beautiful beyond compare. I loved the jet black hair against her light toned skin.

"She wants me to fire you and she made a generous offer to do so. Why would she want that?"

She sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. She was trying to compose herself but she was still shaking. The image she portrayed was beginning to crack.

"What did you say?" She asked nervously.

"I wanted to speak to you first. So I said I would think about it. Now is your chance to explain," I said trying to play her hero.

She had this stoic strength and appearance but this was the first time I sensed vulnerability within her. It was evident on her face that she was holding back tears.

I sat beside her and placed my hand on her back.

"Behave Dev. Be her knight." I told myself but my hand rest at the base of her bare back. I loved the exposed waist that came with a sari. She took it as it was intended.

She opened up slowly about her divorce. She was brief on details but it sounded acrimonuous.

"Be a gentleman! Be her Mr Darcy!" I told myself but as she revealed more I felt myself entering her inner sanctum. The place she had kept me out of. I was learning her vulnerabilities and the secrets she hid from the world. Soon she would not block me with her thighs but allow me entry into her real inner sanctum.

My eyes would drift to the mark I had left between her cleavage.

"Be a gentleman today!" I reminded myself.

She began to lean into me as I offered her safety in my arms.

She revealed that she had not spent much time with her son since giving birth and her in laws had refused her full access.

Her face was buried in my chest as she revealed this and she let out a tear.

"I will protect you from them." I carefully chose my words. I wanted her to see me as her protector and position myself as a serious candidate for love. I felt her body soften a little more at hearing this.

I leaned my other arm over to embrace but in the process I ran my outstretched thumb subtly over the mark I had left on her breast. She whimpered at the touch and that area was extra sensitive. I reminded myself to be a gentleman today and I made it appear as though it was continuous movement as I placed my hand on her hip.

She was comfortably nestled into my arms as we just sat at the end of the bed. Despite my best efforts to be a gentleman, my hands were fighting me at every point.

My hand on the base of her back had stretched out the pinky finger so that it crept under the wrapped sari and felt the top of the material of her thong. My hand on her hip had stretched out the thumb so that it was making light contact with her breasts through the blouse. But most importantly she had not objected or had she simply not realized?

Sometimes I am just a restless being. Against my better nature I crept my hand slowly up and gently opened the second clip on the blouse. She again did not seem to notice or was she allowing me to do what I wanted?

Her milk tankers were now visible and her nipples had a small amount of milk gathering around them. This made it even harder to behave like a gentleman. I believed that I had caused this following my actions in the elevator.

I slid two fingers into her blouse and gently rubbed the milk around her nipple.

"Uhmff," a quiet, barely audible moan from her lips that caused a full blown erection in my pants.

"Be a gentleman! Be a gentleman! If you truly want to cum in her inner sanctum then be a fucking gentleman!" I reminded myself hastily. I did not want to cum on her thighs again. This time I wanted to be truly inside her inner sanctum and making her scream my name.

My finger tips were coated with a film of her milk as I pulled my fingers out of her blouse reluctantly and simply held her.

"I need to get back to my room," she said as she reluctantly tried to pull away from my embrace.

She stood up and so did I. There was an intoxicating atmosphere in the room and something told me to not let her go.

"Why do you need to leave?" I asked.

"There is something I need to do. You won't understand or maybe only you can understand."

"What do I need to understand?" I asked.

I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to tell me something and she was fighting the urge to tell me.

"You men think women are just sexual objects. We are always ready for sex. We are so sexy and hot all of the time. So let me tell you a secret about how disgusting and gross we really are. What fat cows we are. The truth is I need to use a breast pump to express my milk as it is flowing freely now and becomes painful after a long day like today. It is so bloody frustrating because it takes me an hour to use the pump," she said in frustration as she clutched her chest.

She was opening up her inner sanctum and I could not afford to miss.

"I am sorry for the way I behaved in the past. But I don't think it is gross. It is not sexual and it is not disgusting. It is natural and beautiful. I would love to help you if it is causing you so much discomfort," I offered. What was this bullshit I was spouting when I really wanted to say I want to suck your fat milk tankers? I literally wanted to squeeze them and make the sucky sucky face with my lips. How the fuck were leaking milk tankers not sexual? Anyway, I was shooting my shot to suck on the fat milk tankers.

"I am sure you would," she said in a bitey response but her tone was more contemplative. She seemed to be in thought as she glanced over at the bed and scanned the room.

She didn't speak and stood there in silence as she had a deep thoughtful look on her face. My dick was getting tense as I felt like pushing her but I waited.

She all of a sudden walked over to the side of the bed. She looked back at me, "nothing sexual." She repeated and I nodded my head.

She pulled her pallu down and lay on the bed and invited me to lay facing her.

"Please be gentle," she said as she closed her eyes.

Today I was being a gentleman and that entailed being a gentle man.

I kicked off my shoes and joined her on the bed. I was being calm and collected to deny the obvious sexuality of the situation. She unclipped the last clip and released the milk tankers. My cock involuntarily jerked as they dropped.

"Keep calm. Be a gentle man!" I repeated in my head.

I gently caressed the milk tankers and drew in the right breast as I began to gently lick around the thick and engorged nipple. A dribble of sweet milk began to enter my mouth.

"Uhmff!" She tried to muffle her moan as she took a deep breath and her body shivered as that first dribble entered my mouth. I liked this reaction and it made more resolute in my need to be a gentle man.

I drew the fat engorged nipple in between my lips. Applying gentle pressure as I sucked on it. Her hand went through the hair on the back of my head and caressed my bald head.

She squirmed and squeezed her legs together. Who knew that being a gentle man would pay rewards? I remained steadfast in my gentle approach.

The dribble of milk began to flow and I gladly drank the sweet milk. My tongue swirling and licking her nipple between gently sucking her engorged nipple.

"Uff!" She moaned as she threw her hair back. It was tough being a gentle man but I was beginning to see the rewards. My hands were difficult to control though and they struggled to play along but I learned Rima was also struggling to control her hands.

She was pulling my head into her fat milk tankers and her other hand was caressing my hip and brushing against my bulge.

"Oh! Uhm!" She moaned as she pressed her palm against my bulge. Whereas I had one had caressing her breast gently. Roam over her soft creamy flesh and applying gentle pressure. My other hand moved over to her hip and gently caressed it.

I moved over to her other breast and began my slow caressing of her milk tank. Her nipple was engorged and already dribbling with anticipation.

My mind was resolute that this was how I was going to break into her inner sanctum.

She swirled her head as I swirled my tongue around her thick engorged nipple. Feeling a slow dribble turn into a thicker flow. I sucked with gentle pressure as her hand began rub my cock through my pants.

I began to inch up her sari gently as her hand unbuttoned my trousers and pulled down my zip. She was rubbing my cock through my boxers which were wet with precum.

I nibbled her areola with my teeth almost forgetting the gentle man approach but her reaction surprised me.

"Uff! Yes! Daddy! " She moaned and it made me wonder, did she really want a gentle man? Or did she want a Daddy?

She was beginning to lose the battle with her lust as her hand snaked into my boxers and stroked my cock. She was coating her thumb with my pre cum and then rubbing it around the head of my cock. She was slow and sensual in her movements as she gently stroked my cock. She soon grew impatient and gently pushed my pants and boxers below my cock. Nursing milky tits while receiving a handjob was a heaven mere words cannot provide justice to.

I inched up her sari until I was able to place my hand on her bare thigh. She did not object and she moved her leg so that was resting on mine.

My sucking was still gentle and slow. I was swirling her fat engorged nipple with my tongue and gently biting her areola. Each bite elicited a louder moan and her legs would squirm together. My gentleness appeared to be opening a new layer of sensuality within her. The sexuality of the act was undeniable.

I could sense she wanted me to be more aggressive but I liked how this gentle approach was reaping rewards. She was slowly edging me and a few times I had felt I was going to lose control. Was this her revenge for my gentle teasing? After all she was the one that asked for nothing sexual.

She was circling the head of my cock with my own pre cum. Her fingers were delicate and softly teasing. She would squeeze my cock to stop me from climaxing.

She let go of my cock and I stopped sucking for a moment.

"Keep drinking from Mommy!" She moaned as she took my hand that was on her thigh and moved it under the sari to her thong. She pulled it down to mid thigh using my fingers.

"Daddy needs to use both hands!" She said as she moved my hand to her breast so I had one on each breast. What was with the Daddy and Mommy role play? I didn't understand it but in the heat of the moment, I liked it.

She moved her body closer so that my erect cock rubbing against her wet engorged lips. She was coating my cock with her juices. Now at this point my cock had been teased mercilessly and it was ready to burst at any moment. She was keeping control by squeezing my cock painfully hard every time I was close. In turn, I wanted to be rough with her breasts but I was maintaining control. She was squirming in heat from my slow gentle teasing.

My groping of her breasts was a little rougher but I kept up the slow and gentle tempo on her nipples. Soft gentle nibbles in between sucking and drinking the milk. As the milk began to dry up to a small dribble I began to alternate between the two milk tankers. This was purely sexual between us now. She was getting close to her orgasm.

My cock was passing her wet folds but she was not granting me entry. She let me rub her clit and tease my cock.

"Uff! Daddy! Do you want to breed Mommy?" she moaned. Was this just role play? I wondered as I thrust forward at hearing her beg to be bred but she stopped me. She was being a literal fucking cocktease. All this edging was making me crazy.

My cock was just between her wet warm folds. I could feel the heat from her cunt. She was desperate for it but something was stopping her.

My cock was reaching that height once more and she took a deep breath as her body quivered from the pleasure. She let my cock pass her cunt lips so that the head of my cock was inside of her.

12