Dance X Ch. 03

Story Info
Rima's yearning to be bred overwhelms her.
5.2k words
4.82
5.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rima

6.00am in the morning and my alarm is blaring in my ear. I hit the snooze button as I feel a little drained today. I was into my third week of the live shows and the constant being switched on and busy schedule was tiring.

I hoped for a blissful 5 minutes before I had to get up to go to the gym. It was hard to keep my body as it was but I was dedicated and then my ringtone went off less than a minute later. It was Sachin, did he ever wake up at this time?

I was groggy and annoyed as I answered, "Hello."

"I haven't slept all night. Last night rumors have been spreading like wildfire about your affair," he said manically.

I got up in a flash as I panicked that someone had seen me with Dev. I was in his hotel room after all and the elevator, of course but why wait so long?

"What affair? What is this?" I tried to play dumb. If there were no videos or pictures, I could simply deny the reality and no one would believe I would be interested in Dev.

"You and Gaurav. It is on every gossip site," he said in his over dramatic manner. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I could live with baseless rumors.

"I don't have time for this Sachin. I will call you back in 10 minutes." I said as I cut off the phone and rolled out of bed. He was such a drama queen and I had no time for his nonsense this early.

I wore yoga pants and a sports bra to the gym. My hair was in a ponytail. It was on the top floor of the hotel so I did not worry too much about how I looked.

As I started my 30 minutes of cardio I called back Sachin.

"What were you saying about Gaurav?" I asked.

"It is everywhere, babe. There is a picture of him bringing you coffee and then you did a cheers. Hashtag couple goals," he joked.

"Gaurav! People will believe anything. He had two coffees and I took one," I said in frustration as I pounded the treadmill at high speed.

"You have not been this popular in the last 10 years. Oops. I didn't mean that. No shade intended. On the plus side you were trending once more. Or Gaurima was," he said.

It was the truth, my marriage had curtailed my career in many ways and as a woman when you age, you fade out of popular consciousness.

"Whatever, just put out a denial so I don't get bothered by this. I have another live show tonight," I replied as I cut the phone and returned to my workout.

30 minutes on the treadmill and then the real workout started. Squats, planks, crunches and leg raises. It was tough to keep my body in shape and I worked hard to do so. Sometimes I wondered if I could find a man to let me be dependent on him. I never had that even when I was married.

It had been a few weeks since that evening in Dev's hotel room but I didn't return. In fact he had been a perfect gentleman as he let me concentrate on the show and protected me from my in laws. I was seeing a new side to him.

It was mid afternoon when we began doing a few run throughs and setting up for the evening.

It was the first time I was seeing Gaurav, Dev and Sonakshi together.

"Should I call you Sugar Mommy now?" Gaurav remarked as he lifted up his shirt to show his abs and Sonakshi giggled like a fan girl.

"Gaurav, if I was in the market for a toy boy, I would pick some young stud who is actually in his 20's with rock hard abs and not these flabby things," I said as I pinch his sorry excuse for abs.

Dev chuckled to add a little more salt to my dig.

"Ouch, Aunty. Words hurt," he said with a final little dig. He was a petulant child but I decided to move past it.

Around an hour before the show, there was a producer meeting and Dev knocked on my door. I had been walking around in just my thong as I like to do when I was alone. When I heard it was Dev, I decided to tease him some. I had been wearing a long t-shirt that was long enough to be considered dress length and yoga pants. I left my bra off and I decided to only wear the t-shirt with my bare legs out for Dev.

"Oh, what is it?" I asked as I opened the door for him partially.

"There are some changes to the show tonight. Can I come in?" he replied.

I feigned some hesitation as I wanted him to know I was still guarded with him but I opened the door. After all I was dressed to tease him.

He let himself in and took a seat on the couch. I joined him.

He showed the production sheet to me. His hand gently brushing my bare thigh as he sits next to me. His eyes narrowing in on my stiff and engorged nipples. I have just milked myself a few hours ago but his looks made me wish I had more to offer him.

They have added a dance between me and Gaurav. It has pissed me off because of his rude attitude.

"I told them, you will not be happy. But we must give the audience what they want. You are the star and they want to see you dance and Gaurav is just a prop," he said with a smile.

"I just don't like his misogyny," I said and the irony had not dawned on me that I was telling this to a man who had treated me like a sexual object when I started.

"I don't like it either but I love watching you dance. I wish you were dancing just for me," he said as his hand crept under my shirt and between my thighs. He squeezed my inner thigh and I sighed.

I had baited him and he fell into my trap. This was the part I loved.

Swiftly before he could make another movement I gave him a hard stinging slap across the face.

"Dev, you must learn to keep your hands yourself," I said in my feigned anger.

"The next time my hands are on you, I want to breed you," he said with an intensity that went right between my legs. I gulped as I swallowed the saliva in my mouth. I could feel my panties moisten at hearing him say those triggering words.

"Stop it," I just said but there were so many thoughts going through my head.

"I want to impregnate you," he followed up.

"Please, just stop," I begged.

My legs involuntarily parted slightly as I felt this moistness grow.

"Your biological clock is ticking and I want you to have my baby before it ticks too far, " he said leaning in to me. I took a deep breath.

I wanted to muster that fight to push him off but he was making me crazy. He was saying just what I needed to hear.

His hand returns between my thighs but he has uttered the magic words that have opened my legs. He cups my pussy with his strong fingers and I purr like a pussy cat.

"Stop, please," I beg once more. His hand gropes my breast and squeezes it hard. Oh god, does that feel good.

He kisses me, tongue first, startling me as he pushes me down on to the couch. He has forthrightness about him that really turns me on. I kiss him back and our tongues intertwine.

My hand reaches down to feel his large bulge. I am ready for him, I need to be bred.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

There is someone at the door. I abruptly push him off as I pull on my yoga pants and wrap a jacket around me to cover my erect nipples.

Dev looks at me to say, so this was your game all along.

I open the door and Gaurav is stood there, looking furious.

"What is this bullshit? I will be talking to Dev. This was meant to be my dance with Sonakshi," he shouted at me.

"Dev, just told me also. Do you think I want to be doing a routine with a donkey like you? You will be stepping all over my feet," I replied.

"Dev, will be hearing from me," he ended.

"You can say your peace here," Dev said as he stepped out.

"Oh, Dev. You know, I was just saying that tonight was meant to be me and Sonakshi," he stammered.

"I have just spent the last few minutes explaining the same thing to Rima. The audience decides. You are both trending so we give them what they want," he said in a frustrated tone.

He was then pulled away by Dev and I could hear Dev whisper, "be careful how you speak to Rima. She is a star and she will be harder to replace than you."

I feel more secure knowing Dev will support me and he has the most power.

I wear a cream colored sari and the blouse is see through. The show is going well and in one of our pauses Dev covers his mic and whispers in my wear, "the sari would look much better blouseless."

I am a little shocked as I am always more wary on set about our exchanges. There are hundreds of eyes and ears around us and never mind the cameras. I just bite my tongue as I have enough attention on me with the Gaurav rumors.

The dance routine is almost a disaster as Gaurav tries too hard to impress the audience and almost missing a step. He stepped on my foot once. He was an oaf but I kept it professional and completed the routine.

"Your performance was amazing, just like clockwork. Tick tock," Dev commented. He seemed to be deliberately making an inside comment to me about my biological clock.

After the show we went out for drinks and food. The atmosphere had calmed down decidedly and we were able to joke about the show. I was always careful with what I drank but I was feeling tipsy after my third glass and decided to head back. Dev was about to offer to help me back but Gaurav got up first.

It was around 5 minutes after I got back to my room that Sachin rang me.

I was a little drunk as I answered.

"The rumors are getting bigger and bigger. Your in laws have said that you abandoned your son to be with Gaurav. More pictures are coming out of you touching his abs and getting into a car with him alone," he said.

I just couldn't catch a break and I was about to cry.

"I can't deal with this right now," I said.

In that moment, I felt more alone than ever and for some reason the only person I felt I could trust was Dev. I drunk dialed his number.

"I need to see you," I said between sobs.

"I will be there," was all he said.

He was at my door within a minute.

I wiped my tears to open the door. I had my long t-shirt and just my thong but I wasn't trying to bait him this time. I needed someone around me that I could trust.

He sat me down on the bed and sat next me. His hand holding mine. I burst out crying again and buried my face into his chest.

He just held me, his thumb caressing my cheek as his other hand rubbed my back.

"What has happened?" He asked.

My walls were coming down and I slowly began to open up.

*****

Dev

It was clear to me what Rima needed in that moment and I provided it to her. The more I learned of her vulnerabilities, the more control I felt over her.

In truth, I was more than tempted to take advantage of her. She was drunk and vulnerable but ripe for the taking but I didn't want sloppy, drunken sex. So I played the gentleman and ingratiated myself in her inner sanctum.

I stayed with her until she fell asleep and then tucked her in. She was at peace and I let myself out.

The next morning I texted her with a simple good morning message and asked how she was.

"A little bit hungover. But thank you for last night. That meant a lot to me," she replied and my dick hoped she would show her appreciation soon.

I had already take steps to put Rima in a good light and I had some PR set up for the show. I, of course, had the recording of her mother in law but that was being saved for a later date.

The next few days we did PR trips to schools and children's hospitals. It was to show Rima as a caring and motherly figure. This seemed to work for the time being and she appreciated my efforts but I had hoped for more.

We had travelled to a new city and we had the top floor booked for the team. There was a large suite which was a mini apartment with two bedrooms and I claimed this to assert my dominance. Rima, Gaurav and Sonakshi took a room each. Before Rima could enter her room we heard a screech. We rushed over to see the room had been flooded. Sonakshi could not hide her snigger as she enjoyed Rima seeing some misfortune. After a bit of discussion, it was decided that Rima would take one of the bedrooms and I would take the other in the suite while the mess was sorted out.

I could not help but play the hero to Rima as she was growing closer to me. It was surprising but no one suspected there could be anything between us. They all saw me as the harmless old fool who was only interested in the show.

Once we were in the room I would get my opportunities, I thought to myself. A desperate yearning built inside of me to feed on those milk tankers once more but she seemed content to use her pump. The first day we relaxed and I played it calm. The more I learned about her vulnerabilities, the more I understood her motivations. She had a kink or a fetish or just a natural yearning to be bred. She was in peak physical condition and even at her age I was confident of fucking a baby into her. As I learned her weak spots, I felt more emboldened about finally entering the inner sanctum and creaming her womb.

I woke up early and saw her coming back from her work out. She was motivated and worked on her body. Soon, I would be enjoying the fruits of her hard work.

She had a sheen of sweat on her smooth skin. Her stomach didn't have an ounce of fat and her milk tankers looked heavenly in the sports bra.

She glanced at me and said good morning as she walked towards the shower but then she briefly glanced back once more towards me and then walked towards the balcony.

Was she checking to see if I was looking?

She cleared some space on the balcony and spread out her yoga mat. She let her hair down out of the ponytail. She looked divine with her messy hair falling down by her sides. She soon began doing her elegant stretches. Yoga never looked so in sync and beautiful. The "eat, pray, love" crowd had appropriated these things to turn yoga into some fitness routine when in truth I saw something spiritual in the way Rima performed it.

As she moved into downward dog, my own dog came to life and it desperately wanted to breed her. She had thick dancer thighs, fat milk tankers and a slim waist.

For some reasons I was able to resist the temptation to strip her and pound her cunt in that position.

Despite her best efforts, I noticed the odd glance of hers to check if I was still looking.

After a brief post workout yoga session, she came to pick up a pastry and poured herself a coffee.

"You do make a delightful sight doing yoga in the morning," I remarked. I kept it casual and just wanted her to know efforts had not gone unnoticed.

"The truth is, I felt a little uncomfortable as I was overdressed for morning yoga," she replied letting my imagination run wild.

"What would you usually wear for yoga?" I asked, naturally.

"You really want to know all of my secrets," she said as she looked over her coffee mug.

"You cannot leave statements half made. You don't know where my imagination might go," I replied.

"If your imagination is picturing me in a thong and nothing else on a yoga mat then you are right on most days, some days there will be even less," she replied.

She was toying with me, she liked to work me up and watch me act out.

"The only thing better would be if I was breeding you on that yoga mat," I said and that same reaction. Shortness of breath, pupils dilate and her legs part in a subtle manner. The word that triggers an instant reaction from her.

"Stop it! I don't like this talk." She says in a stern manner. I know if I pushed her she would eventually give in but I wait.

*****

Rima

We get ready for a day of tv and radio interviews.

I get dressed in a sari as I will be in the public eye and my current situation needs me to look respectable. I pump my breasts before I get dressed. It crosses my mind to ask Dev a few times but something always stops me.

Dev is waiting for me to my surprise, "you don't need to wait for me."

"We are going to the same place. So I thought why not. You look delightful but I would like to see you wear the sari blouseless. Perhaps, it is what you need to do to get me to impregnate you before your biological clock runs out of time," he said.

I don't know why but every time he talked about impregnating me or breeding me, my body had a physical reaction and I became flustered with arousal.

"Dev, stop this behavior. I told you, I do not like it. It is deeply misogynistic," I replied angrily. My anger was borne out frustration with my own bodies desires. His words were triggering something inside of me. A growing need that I needed to fulfill.

"I apologize if I offended you. We are getting late," he says as he looks at his watch and then says, "tick tock." He really had a way of pushing my buttons but he quickly stepped towards the door without giving me a chance to reply.

Gaurav and Sonakshi were already by the elevator ad we went down to meet the driver. The day was busy and tiring. Of course, I am privileged and lucky to be in my position but I bloody worked hard.

Dev would randomly find a reason to say tick tock during the interviews or when we were talking amongst ourselves. It was triggering me on a subconscious level and the idea of him on top of me, feeding me his fat cock as he bred me would not leave my mind. His thick cum ejaculating deep inside of me and filling my womb with his sperm.

At one of the stages, I was drifting off into these thoughts and zoned out for a brief moment when the interviewer had to prompt me I quickly fell into the PR machine and talked about how great the kids were on the show.

After a long day, we finally headed back to our rooms. Dev was relaxing in the lounge area and flicking through the tv channels.

"Do you think you would be able to tell if I was blouseless under my sari?" I asked him. I hated when his attention was not on me and I liked when he behaved inappropriately. I was being toxic and restless. I enjoyed admonishing him and acting reluctant but I secretly craved his perverted attentions.

"100% of the time, all of the time, every time," he replied.

"Fine, if you are so confident, let's play a game. I will wear my saris and you must guess if I am blouseless or not. If you guess right then I will strip everything for you and do a dance but if you guess wrong then you will have to say whatever I tell you to on the show," I replied.

"I am feeling pretty confident," he replied.

I walked over to my bedroom. The material of the sari was a thick material and he would not be able see through it. I dropped the shoulder of the blouse so it was not visible to him.

"So what do you think? Blouse or no blouse?" I asked.

"Blouseless," he replied confidently. I was going to enjoy this game, I thought to myself.

I lowered the pallu to reveal my blouse, as I had dropped the shoulder on one side, my cleavage was more visible and my blouse was barely hanging on. He leaned back in disappointment as he realized I had fooled him with my shoulder trick.

"You have 3 chances to guess right. This is your first one gone and for every time you are wrong, you must take off a piece of clothing," I said.

He stood up and confidently unbuttoned his shirt and stripped off his shirt. I sighed involuntarily and quickly turned to walk back to my bedroom.

I picked out a silk sari that he would not be able to see through. The material was soft against my smooth skin. I thought I would do the same thing again and dropped the shoulder on my blouse. I didn't want him to win so easily and he must be thinking I must be going blouseless to change things from my last one. It was a game of bluff between us. This blouse opened from the side and the shoulder part unclipped. This was going to be fun.

I came out and I loved the attention his eyes gave my body. My nipples were stiff and erect against the material of my blouse. He made me so hot and horny.

He was in deep thought as he looked at me and he did not want to rush his decision like last time.

I turned to the side slightly to show him the partially bare side but I made it seem inadvertent as I quickly turned back to face him.

"Blouseless! There is no blouse!" He all of a sudden announced.

12