Dancer Turns me out Pt. 03

Story Info
Gary gives me to a famous trio.
4.3k words
4.58
7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a restless night, I finally dragged my tired and sore body out of bed. My asshole was on fire and I could feel the pain with every step I took. I thought about skipping the insurance sessions to catch-up on my sleep, but after tonight I did have to return to my real life, my job, and my asshole boss.

I downed several cups of coffee and got dressed in my male clothes while looking longingly at the lingerie set I was planning to wear tonight. I didn't know what Gary had in store for me tonight, but I knew I was to wear the bright red stockings and be cleaned out. My sore cock jumped at the thoughts of what might be later.

I barely stayed awake through all the sessions. Unlike the day before, my cock was too sore to spend all day running to the restroom to jerk off. Instead, I only did it twice.

Mercifully, the sessions did finally come to an end and I started to get excited about my night. I walked to the nearby drugstore to buy an enima kit. I had been warned to make sure I was really clean and I didn't want to experience the punishment if I didn't obey.

I returned to my room and got started. I unboxed my equipment and got naked in the bathroom. Because I had just gotten fucked the night before, the lubricated enima tip slid easily into my ass. I squeezed the fluid into my ass and felt a painful cramping almost immediately. I held out as long as I could before emptying myself out.

Once that unpleasantness was over, I quickly got dressed. I slid the red suspenders up my legs followed quickly by the matching stockings. Next, I pulled the black lacy thong up into place over the stockings so they could easily be removed. The thong came up very high in the back and if I wasn't careful, it would be painfully obvious to anyone who saw me that I was wearing panties.

I finished dressing by putting on my dress pants and a nice t-shirt. On the outside, I looked like a casually dressed man. Underneath, though, I was dressed like a slut on the prowl. The combination caused a shiver down my spine. I completed my outfit with the platform stripper heels that Anastasia had picked out for me yesterday. I had gotten slightly more comfortable walking in them, but I was by no means an expert.

I must have been quite the sight walking through the busy hotel lobby in my ridiculous heels and male clothes. I'm sure the others from the insurance conference had a good laugh about me after I left, but I wasn't going to stick around to find out. I had important things to do.

I entered "Devilish Angels" into the GPS out of habit, but I didn't really need the directions anymore. I zoned out during the drive. My mind wandered, thinking about how much had changed in just the last couple of days. Before this trip, I had only worn panties in my own house for fun. Now, I was heading for my third night of showing off my lingerie in a stripclub office. I had never touched another man's dick before this trip, and now I had given several blowjobs and been fucked. So much had changed and I was looking forward to so much more.

As if on autopilot, I turned into the lot. I made sure I was presentable before sliding out of my car and walking unsteadily across the rough parking lot. Jamal was once again working the door and this time he recognized me.

"Welcome back, Jenny," he said, eyeing me up and down. "They're waiting for you."

I was feeling saucy and full of myself, so when Jamal opened the door for me, I slid my hand over the front of his pants while I walked past. I saw his eyes get wide, then he grabbed my arm. When I looked at him, he said, "Careful girl, you can't handle this."

I blushed and hurried inside while he roared in laughter. The elevator seemed to arrive much faster this time, barely giving me a chance to catch my breath before I reached the second floor and was buzzed into Gary's office.

I had gotten used to the layout of the office in the two nights I had been here, but tonight was different. I was stunned to see what looked like a weight bench in the middle of the room on top of a large sheet that covered much of the exposed office floor. I almost couldn't enter as the possibilities of this setup and what it meant for me raced through my head.

"Jenny!" Gary barked, breaking me from my stupor. "Get undressed. They'll be here soon."

They? Who were they and what exactly was in store for me tonight?

I quickly stripped off my male clothes, leaving me exposed in just my lingerie. Gary approached me with a gift bag in his hands.

"This is for you," he said. "You must wear it tonight but it is yours to keep."

I tore open the bag and pulled out the sheer white babydoll nightie. It was delicate and glamorous. I quickly pulled it on over my head and smoothed it out over my body. My cock jumped as I swam in feminine joy. I'm sure I looked ridiculous with my red stockings and black thong visible through the thin white fabric, but I didn't care. I did a spin so Gary could see just how happy I was.

"Anastasia brought that for you," he said quietly. "She wishes she could be here. I told her to come by after work and maybe you won't be used up, yet."

I gulped at the word 'yet." This was clearly going to be a very difficult night for me, but the straining cock in my panties gave away how excited I was.

Gary approached, motioning for me to kneel. I quickly complied. I expected him to pull his cock out for me to suck like he had the past two nights, but he didn't. His index finger gently lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

"Jenny," he said calmly, "tonight is going to be very special for you. I know that I have pushed you the last couple of nights, but you will soon see that was nothing. In a few minutes, that door is going to open and my three most important guests will come in to have their way with you. These guests are famous but very concerned about their image. They come to me because of the privacy I provide. If you ever tell a single living soul who they are or what you do here tonight, I will make it so you regret ever being born. Do you understand?"

I gulped loudly, wondering just what I'd gotten myself into. I nodded 'yes' but I could see in Gary's eyes that wasn't enough. "Yes, Gary. I understand. I won't tell anyone about tonight."

"Good girl," he said proudly. "I will be here with you. If they cross a line, I will stop them. I want you to relax and have a good time."

I stayed kneeling on the floor facing away from the door as I waited for the guests of honor. The crazy thing was, I was relaxed and excited. I had never even met a famous person before and now I was going to be used by three of them. I didn't even care that I wouldn't be able to tell something. I would be my own thrilling, naughty secret.

Quietly, Gary told me to stay still before pressing the buzzer to unlock the door. I could hear the thumping bass from the club briefly while the door was opened and then it faded away to nothing as the door clicked shut. Gary hurried over to greet his guests. I heard him greet what sounded like two men and a woman, before directing their attention to me.

"This sexy little thing is Jenny," he announced. "She has promised complete and total privacy for all of you. I have had the pleasure of sampling her the last two nights and I have confidence that she will impress you, too. I will be staying here to make sure you have what you need and that she is safe."

I could hear murmurs of approval among the group while Gary talked. The secrecy was driving me crazy. I still had no idea who was going to be using me that night even though they were only a few shorts steps away from me. I had even tried to look into the monitors to see who they were, but Gary had turned them, if not the cameras, off.

"Jenny," Gary ordered, "to your feet."

I scrambled to my feet, not wanting to displease Gary or his guests.

He walked up behind me and forced me to bend over, my hands on the bench and ass high in the air. He pulled my nightie up over my ass and gave me a hard spank before walking away. As soon as he reached his desk, he looked up at his guests and said, "She's all yours."

I felt a gigantic, strong hand on my shoulder, roughly turning me around before my eyes popped out of my head in shock. Gary wasn't kidding about his guests being famous. In front of me were two of the most popular players in the NBA, Jason George and Javon Washington, and the reality TV tartlet that Javon was dating.

My asshole clenched involuntarily. I was not at all prepared for this. Javon was the small one and he was 6'8". If his cock matched, I was in for a long night. I'm sure they could see the fear in my eyes, but they didn't care.

"Look here, Jenny," Jason began. "We don't like our fans knowing we swing both ways. We come here because Gary takes care of us. It looks like we're just another couple of NBA guys checking out strippers, but for real we're hear to fuck sissy bitches like you. Can you keep your mouth shut - after we're done with you?"

I nodded yes. I didn't think I could speak even if I tried right now. The bottle-blonde reality TV girl, Annie Somethingorother, strutted over to me. She ran her hand over my head, down my back, and to my thong. She pulled it up even higher, giving me a serious wedgie, before smacking my ass and walking over to sit on the couch.

Jason and Javon moved on either side of me and began running their hands over my nightie. They spent a lot of time stroking my ass through the soft material. Javon stuck his index finger into my mouth and I began to suck on it. He turned my head towards him and, in a firm voice, said, "Undress me."

I knew that was an order. With trembling hands I started unbuttoning his shirt, all the while sucking hard on his long finger. I made sure to run my hands over his strong, muscular chest. I pried the shirt off his strong shoulders and down his arms. He pulled his finger from my mouth briefly to allow his shirt to fall to the floor, then jammed it back in my mouth. Turning his girlfriend, he barked, "Annie, pick my shit up. This floor is nasty."

As soon as the word "nasty" left his lips, Javon pushed me to my knees. I unbuckled his pants and let them fall, pooling around his ankles. The moment of truth had arrived. His boxers had a massive bulge. Excitement won out over fear and I yanked his boxers down. His fat cock sprung up, smacking me in the cheek, causing laughter from everyone in the room but me. I was too nervous and terrified to laugh.

He was packing a monster. Thick, long, and dark. I had always heard the rumors about black men and their oversized cocks. I assumed it was a myth. At the very least in Javon's case, it was the absolute truth. I had no idea how I was going to fit it in my mouth, let alone if he wanted to fuck me. I didn't have much time to dwell on the possibilities, though, because he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock in my mouth.

I had expected - hoped? - that he would give me a chance to adjust to his size, but he took what he wanted immediately. He forced his fat cock into my throat and held it there. I tried to swallow around it, but started gagging right away. He pulled out, let me briefly catch my breath, then shoved it in balls-deep yet again.

Javon repeatedly fucked my mouth deep and hard, causing my eyes to tear up, until my gag reflex relaxed and I started to take him with more success. I looked up at him through watery eyes. He was blurry, but still the picture of strength and power as he towered over me. He moaned and threw his head back, which gave me a great amount of pride. Here was a guy who could have anyone he wanted and it was me submitting to him and making him feel good.

I let out a disappointed moan when he pulled his cock from me. He took his wet, heavy cock in his hand and slapped each of my cheeks three times before walking quickly over to his blonde companion. I didn't dare turn to see what was happening, but heard him say, "Yo bitch, stop rubbing your cunt and watch. Maybe you'll learn to suck my cock that good."

I blushed but smiled so wide I thought my face would crack.

I had totally forgotten about Jason until he moved in front of me. He had stripped down to nothing. If anything, he was even more impressive physically than Javon. Jason was 7-feet tall with bronzed skin that showed no hint of tan lines. His long, dirty blonde hair was neatly styled and the only hair on his entire body. He was a beautiful man and I wanted to please him.

I looked up at him, his long, thin cock bobbing above my head. "Give my cock a kiss and thank me for allowing you to touch it, sissy," Jason ordered.

I grabbed his rock-hard cock and gave the tip a long, slow, wet kiss before pulling away. Looking Jason in the eye, I said "Thank you, sir, for the pleasure of touching your cock. What can I do to please you?"

He smiled, then pulled my face to the underside of his dick. "Suck my nuts, bitch," he ordered.

His balls were huge! They hung low in his hairless sack. I licked and sucked each one, moaning like a bitch in heat the whole time. They felt heavy and full on my tongue. I badly wanted to suck them both into my mouth at the same time but they were too big.

I was so lost in Jason's nuts that I didn't notice Javon moving in behind me. He roughly ripped my beautiful nightie off my body. It hurt physically, but more so emotionally. It was a beautiful gift and made me so happy, but I knew better than to complain.

Jason pulled away from me. "Stand up, you thirsty bitch," he commanded.

I scrambled to my feet, only to have Javon rip my black thong off my body as well. I let out a small yelp, which made them both laugh.

They pushed me over to the bench and told me to lay down on my back. I laid down in the middle but Jason roughly pulled me up so my head was hanging off the end. He semi-squatted over my face and forced his big cock into my throat. His heavy balls rested on my eyes, blocking out any chance I had to see what was happening.

Though muffled through Jason's thighs, I heard Javon say, "Hey bitch, get this sissy's ass ready for me."

My legs were pulled up so Jason could hold them, fully exposing my ass. I had expected to feel the cold sensation of lube, but instead felt something warm and wet teasing my hole.

Javon, who had obviously bent over to talk to me, quietly said, "That girl ain't good for much, but she's the best salad tosser I ever had."

I stiffened when his words sunk in. Annie was being made to lick my ass to get it ready for a pounding. I'd never had my ass licked before but I loved it immediately. I tried to concentrate on the sensation of her tongue on my asshole, but it was hard with Jason using my mouth as a wet, sloppy pussy.

I felt her face push harder against me and her tongue slide into my ass, causing me to moan around Jason's cock, which in turn made his balls twitch on my face. I could feel my precum pooling on my stomach. If one of them had so much as touched my dick, I would have cum immediately.

The tongue in my ass was roughly torn away and I felt my legs being handed from Jason to Javon. I knew it was the moment of truth and I prayed Annie had made my ass slick enough for Javon's thick cock.

He slowly pushed inside of me until he was balls deep, not giving me a chance to adjust to his size. He held it steady inside of me for a moment, before beginning to fuck me with long, slow strokes. Jason pulled out of my mouth and held my head up so I could watch the NBA superstar fill my sissy ass. I heard Javon groan with each thrust before he told Jason, "Holy fuck, this bitch is tight."

Javon pulled me towards him on the bench so my ass hung over the edge. He pushed my legs back even farther, so my feet were by my ears. That must have been the position he was looking for because he started pounding my ass with deep, hard, aggressive thrusts while he smacked my ass and yelled "Take my cock you nasty sissy bitch."

After several minutes of destroying my ass, Javon let out an animalistic scream and pushed deep inside of me. I could feel his huge cock pulse inside of me and the warm sensation of cum filling my ass. He rested, still deep inside of me, until his cock started to soften and he pulled it from me. I was feeling empty and unfulfilled, but only until Jason took his turn.

The transition from one to the other was smooth. I clearly wasn't the first set of holes they had shared. Jason used his cockhead to scoop up the cum dripping out of my ass as lube before sliding his long cock inside of me. It seemed to take forever for him to bottom out, and not because he went slowly.

Jason was not in a hurry like Javon. He took his time sliding in and out of my ass, both of us enjoying the sensation. "Damn sissy," Jason groaned, "I'd never have known JW just fucked you if I hadn't seen it. You tight as fuck."

I was so happy and proud to be pleasing these beautiful, famous men. They could have fucked just about anyone in the world, but they were using my holes.

Javon presented his dirty cock to me, letting me know without saying a word that I was to clean it off. I eagerly sucked him into my mouth, tasting a cocktail of his cum and my ass. Instead of being grossed out, this just made me hornier. I licked and sucked his cock enthusiastically, cementing my status as a sissy bitch.

Jason's thrusts started getting more ragged and his breathing changed. I knew he was getting close and clenched my ass around his cock, trying to push him over the edge. It must have worked because he let out a loud grunt and I felt the now-familiar warmth spreading inside of me.

Jason didn't cum as long or loud as Javon, but because of their combined efforts, a river of cum flowed out of me when he slid his cock out of my stretched and sore ass. I could feel the puddle forming below me but I was too exhausted to move.

Annie walked towards me slowly. The confusion must have been written all over my face. Inside, I was hoping I was going to get to fuck her but she quickly put those thoughts to rest. "Relax, bitch," she spat at me. "It's my turn now."

In one smooth move, she pulled her form-fitting black dress over her head and tossed it onto the couch, revealing her naked body. I knew she was sexy, but her body was even better than I expected. Her fake breasts were the work of a talented surgeon and her nearly hairless pussy was dripping with excitement.

She came over and laid her bare chest across my torso with her toned ass high in the air to my right. "Don't you dare touch me," she said to me firmly while Javon moved in behind her.

Her face quickly changed from bitchy to pleasure as Javon pushed into her. She rocked against me with each thrust of his thick, black cock. He wasn't gentle with her, either, fucking her hard and smacking her ass.

"Fuck, bitch," he growled at her, "your cunt is so fucking sloppy. Did you like watching us pound this sissy bitch?"

"Yes baby," she groaned between thrusts. "It...was...so...fuck...ing...hot..."

I could feel his pace picking up as he slammed her body into me. Her tits against me made me even harder, if that's possible. The sound of his body slapping against her ass was accompanied by the squishing sounds of his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy.

"Do you think you earned my cum, bitch?" Javon asked her as he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back.

"Yes, baby!" she squealed. "Please, give it to me!"

Javon laughed, smacked her ass, then ripped his cream-covered cock from her cunt, pumped it twice with his hand, then shoved it into my mouth as it began to spurt. I was totally taken by surprise, but did my best to swallow down his seed. A few dribbles escaped my mouth, but all in all I felt I had done a good job.

"You want my seed, you get it from this sissy's tongue," Javon told her, walking away.

12