Dancing for Daddy with No Undies

Story Info
Heather tries to shoot a sexy video with her stepdad.
1.9k words
4.1
77.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A daddy should not be wondering what's under his stepdaughter's skirt!" nineteen-year-old Heather said to Caledon, standing in front of him, pointing a chiding finger at him.

He stammered: "I'm—I'm not, I just said, I, fuck, don't say that too loud, your mom—"

"Hey, you two," his wife Mary said, striding through the living room to get to the kitchen. "I'll be back in a few with dinner." Then she noticed her daughter Heather.

Heather was wearing a plaid, pleated pink miniskirt and white nylon thigh-highs. Her top, a sailor's uniform top with a tie, was cropped enough to show her bellybutton.

Mary looked at the outfit from head to toe, glanced at Caledon, sitting on the couch of the living room holding a smartphone, and shook her head at Heather.

"Did you finish your homework?" Mary asked her daughter.

Heather rolled her eyes. "I'm in college now, mom."

"Is that a yes?"

"It's a 'mind-your-own-business', mom."

"Better be a yes if you've got time for these silly costume videos." She pointed at Caledon. "You indulge her too much."

She continued to the kitchen. Caledon craned his neck towards the back door in time to hear his wife Mary and the dog walk out.

He turned back to his stepdaughter angrily. "For fucks sake."

She only laughed at him. "She's gone." She threw her hands up into her hair and continued dancing.

He shook his head at her.

"She saw us, you know," he said.

"She knows I do dance videos. It's okay. Get ready." She stomped her feet in annoyance. "But don't fucking stop till I tell you, daddy."

"Okay, okay," he said, adjusting himself on the couch. "Let's get this over with," he said. He held up the smartphone again and readied himself to press record. "Ready?" He watched her image on the phone. "Here goes," he said.

He pressed record. Music started. She jumped and started swaying to the K-pop music.

"Beautiful," he said.

"Shush," she said.

Her hands were in her hair and her mouth open in a sexy look. She thrust her butt out in different directions and grinned. She stuck her tongue out at him and twerked her little body. Then she spun around and ended it with a pose.

"Ah-ha," he cried out. "I knew it! What's that?"

She pulled her skirt back down. "Nothing."

"Exactly. You've got no panties on." He crossed his arms. "Heather, honey, tell me you're not exposing yourself on this app thing."

With an exaggerated roll of her eyes, she said, "No. Hello. I'd get banned, daddy."

"Good."

"And I don't do that."

"Good."

She smiled sweetly. "Only for private customers."

"Good. Wait, what?"

"And you," she added.

Their eyes met. He leaned back and smiled. His other hand slid up between his legs where a bulge was pushing against his pants. She noticed. She continued dancing but was now inching towards him. When he realized what she was doing, he lost him smile and bit his lip.

He opened his legs and aimed the camera up at her. She stood between his legs and danced, staring down at him. She pointed at him and grinned while dancing. She played with the hem again, teasing. He stopped recording and put the phone down.

She put a hand on his shoulder.

She straddled one of his thighs.

She moaned a little. She rolled her hips a little.

He smiled at her pleasuring herself on his thigh.

"Nice," he said.

"Bounce me," she said.

"Your mom'll be back any minute..."

"Bounce me," she said firmly.

He hesitated. Then she gasped as he pushed his knee up a little into her.

"Mm," she said to that as she rocked away gently on his knee.

"That feels good, bumpkin?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," she said with a playful nod and giggle. Then she groaned as she rubbed herself on him back and forth. She squeaked when he bounced his thigh into her. He did it again as she panted.

"You got all sorts of crazy outfits, don't you?" he said, looking at her tie and skirt and thigh-highs.

She exhaled suddenly and gasped and then sighed. "Yeah. Cosplay."

"You're like an animated schoolgirl."

"Yes?" she whispered between moans.

"And me, I'm..."

"Yes?"

"The monster!"

"What?"

He started crawling his fingers all over her while she squirmed. "With the slithering tentacles."

"Daddy, come on, no..."

He crawled them over her chest and her breasts and back and up to her face while she struggled to get away, her little fists on his chest.

"Ha!" he said. "Evil tentacles attacking you...!"

"Daddy!"

He grabbed her wrists. "Restraining you...!"

She cried out and fought with him. He pushed her down onto the seat of the sofa, her legs flailing under him.

"Tickling you...," he announced as he attacked.

She screamed aloud as he went after her ribs and her navel and under her arms and all her weak tickle spots.

"Fuck you, monster," she cried out while he laughed.

"Evil arms...pleasuring you...?" he suddenly added.

"Ooh," she said suddenly as the "evil" hands circled around her breasts.

"Punishing you," he added as he pinched those nipples.

She winced and wiggled under him and slapped at him to put up a little fight.

He stopped suddenly. She looked to see why the fun torture had paused.

In their struggle, her skirt had rolled up her thighs.

Her pussy was exposed.

She opened her legs a little more. She took his hand. She placed it between her legs.

"Tickle me there, daddy," she challenged him.

He looked around. "Your mom will be here soon."

"Soon, but not now. Mm, right there, daddy."

"Oh, jumpin' Jesus..."

He had been trysting with her for a year. But no matter how many times they did this naughty deed, she was always forbidden fruit, and that always made him hesitate.

She played with his fingers to encourage him.

He dipped a finger inside her.

She cooed.

She twitched and sighed.

He played with the nub, entered inside, rubbed and pleasured her, his fingers wet with her. She was panting. She held onto his shoulder. She was shaking a little.

"Daddy," she managed to say between gasps.

"Oh, baby..."

"Go down on me, daddy...?"

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, we don't have time..."

"Then hurry the fuck up, daddy," she said.

"Shit."

He slid down until his knees were on the floor. She swung her leg around so he'd be between her legs. He closed his eyes enjoying the feel of the fabric of her thigh-highs on his cheek, the warmth of her bare thighs, and wonderful scented wetness of his stepdaughter's pussy.

She gripped his hair. He wrapped his arms around her thighs.

And he got to work on her.

"Eat me, daddy, eat me" she groaned.

It was a little painful how she held his hair, but he carried on. He licked and munched and worshipped every inch of her.

She was getting loud.

He was getting tired but liked how out of control she was getting.

When it got too much, she nearly kicked him. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs back down, spread her knees again and went after the pussy again. She twisted around on the sofa trying to get away. He growled and yanked her back down. She cursed aloud. She fell over, her head on the seat, and tried to push him away, but he held on to her, giving her relentless pleasure. She kept twisting her body, staring at the ceiling with her eyes rolled back.

When he finally released her, she collapsed on to the floor.

He laughed.

"The monster wins."

"Oh, fuck you, daddy," she said.

"Ha," he said.

But why was her phone in her hand?

"Wait, what's this?" he said.

"Nothing."

"Let me see."

"Daddy, chill."

He got on top of her trying to wrestle the phone away from her.

"Stop!"

"Just let me see."

"No."

He grabbed the phone away from her.

"What the-? You're recording?" he said.

She giggled.

"What is this?"

"For my bestie Lisa Lee," she said. "She wanted to see you in action."

"Heather!"

She yanked the phone away from him, scrambled to her feet, and ran.

He gave chase.

She yelped and ran into the kitchen. When he arrived, she skirted out the other side into the dining room. With him still on her tail, she fled back into the living room. He caught up with her there, grabbing her from behind, holding her over the armrest of the sofa.

"Give me it," he said through clenched teeth.

But her butt, under the cute pink skirt, was bumping against his crotch.

"Come on, baby," he said. "Don't be like that."

"It's just a video."

"No good, no good," he begged, still trying to reach for it.

But his erection was returning the more he wrestled with her with his cock grinding against her.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned.

"Daddy?"

"The...the...video..."

She dropped the phone on the sofa and lifted her skirt.

"No, no, it's too late," he muttered.

"Daddy?" she said again, this time in a needy, pleading voice.

Her bare ass was all over him.

"Drat," he cried out in defeat. He opened his pants quickly. "We gotta be quick, bumpkin, okay?"

"Okay, daddy," she said. "Hurry, daddy."

He cursed and dropped his pants and briefs. He rubbed his throbbing cock between her butt cheeks.

"Not in my ass, daddy, okay?"

"I know, I know," he said.

He squatted a little and drilled his cock slowly into her, groaning all the way in, gasping at the end, and then grunting as he pulled back and pushed into her again.

"Ay," she cried out.

The phone forgotten, he pumped into her with her folded over the armrest. His feet were spread wide. Her legs were between his, on her tippy toes, then in the air kicking behind him.

His arms still under her, he went for her breasts as well.

She giggled.

He put a hand near her face. She bit at it. Then she opened her mouth for him to dip the middle finger inside. She sucked that while they fucked.

"Double penetrated, huh?" he said. "Muahaha."

She gave a muffled laugh.

"Oh, shit," he said, feeling his cock throb.

He gently pulled out of her. Some of the cum dripped out of her. He ejaculated and the cum splashed onto her skirt as he staggered back. He hit the table and lost his footing with his pants still around the ankles. He yelped and fell to the floor, landing with a thud.

Still doubled over the armrest, she looked back at him.

"Ha!" she said, shaking her ass at him. "My pussy wins."

He shook his head and rubbed his side when he landed. He held his cock and tried to get up.

They heard the kitchen door opening.

They looked at each other, cursed simultaneously, and scrambled up and away in separate directions.

"Hey, guys," Mary called out, entering the home with bags, followed by Daisy. "I brought dinner."

"Great," Caledon said from the bathroom.

"Coming, mom," Heather yelled out from her bedroom.

"Hurry up," Mary said, clearing the dinner table.

Caledon emerged from the bathroom fully dressed. Heather had changed into gym shorts and hurried over to the table to sit.

"I got sushi today," Mary said. "Who likes Japanese?"

Caledon groaned. Heather started giggling while passing out the chopsticks.

Caledon and Mary chatted, traded maki, and praised the eel sauce, while Heather ate quietly, tapping on her phone, grinning, sending naughty pics and videos to her friend.