Dancing Horses

Story Info
My year with dancing and horses.
2.5k words
2.9
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockwellN
RockwellN
11 Followers

I first met Jeri when she visited a local dance studio and ballroom where I learned to dance. We danced several times throughout the night, and when the dance was over, we spilled out into the parking lot where we continued our conversation outside her truck. As we talked, I thought that we had a real connection and we shared telephone numbers as she departed for the night.

I attempted to reach her without any success for weeks afterward. It was as if she had dropped off the face of the earth. I had no contact even though I left many voice mails with no response.

About a year or two later, I attended a dance sponsored by a local singles group. While dancing, I observed her walking down the stairs to the dance floor and immediately started working my way over to her for a dance. After she consented to the dance, she did not immediately recognize me or remember me, but finally she realized who I was once we started talking.

I would later learn the reason for her disappearance. In a moment of lust and weakness after our initial meeting she had quickly and quietly married someone she had met from another state near home. The marriage had been both miserable and disastrous for her and she was then in the process of effecting a divorce.

So, after becoming reacquainted at this singles dance, we slipped outside after the dance ended and walked to our respective vehicles. We both had brand new vehicles recently purchased, but hers was a Mercedes sports car she affectionately referred to as "Murray" for unknown reasons. She was unimpressed with my vehicle but asked me if I wanted to accompany her for a ride to show off her new convertible. Incidentally, she paid cash for the vehicle. We tooled around the neighborhood for a short while before returning to the parking lot of the dance venue and bidding each other goodnight with the promise to see each other again soon. At the time, I thought things could get no better. I would ultimately learn, however, that she had a very elevated opinion of herself and looked with disdain upon anyone on the road not in a vehicle equal to her own or one that might be better.

In my renewed fascination with her, I constantly avoided all the red flags that should have told me to avoid this relationship, but we fashioned a course where we remained together for a year. Over time, I learned that she had the capacity of being quite verbally abusive if she was pissed at anything me included. I was so overwhelmed with her and desperate to be in any relationship that I ignored all the available signs that would normally kill a relationship.

One night after a dance near my residence and before she headed back to her residence, we were sitting in her car outside the studio. In talking about various kinks and desires, I mentioned that I found panties particularly arousing so while sitting there, she scooted up, raised her ass, and proceeded to remove her lace see-thru panties and handed them to me. They retained her feminine essence for the longest time. I kept them even after we broke up forgetting that I had stored them in the briefcase for my laptop.

The first weekend I went to her place to visit, we were playing around on her couch getting a feel for our new-found association. She was reclining on the couch and I began to kiss her and run my hands up her shorts. Before long, the shorts were on the floor, the shirt had been tossed over the chair and I slowly and gently slid her panties down her legs.

Her left foot dropped to the floor as I eased her legs apart permitting me access to her lovely pussy. As I kissed her, I began to stimulate the petals surrounding here clit. She responded by moaning and commented on how good it felt as she got wetter by the minute. Apparently, it had been a while since she had enjoyed some good sex. Before long, she was completely naked on the couch and in the throes of ecstasy. I brought my mouth to her labial lips and began to eat her. She became increasingly wet and as I concentrated my interest on her clit, she ultimately exploded in orgasm. I moved to her smallish tits and sucked on them and she experienced her second climax. Is it true that smaller breasted women have more sensitive nipples?

Once I was satisfied that she had climaxed. I lifted her up into a position where she was bent over resting her hands on the back of the couch and I proceeded to fuck her wildly as we both looked out the window. As a first fuck, it was a truly memorable and beautiful experience.

After I moved into my new apartment, she took up residence with me, at least on a part time basis. We went to her storage unit and retrieved some of her furniture with which to fill the empty spaces in my apartment as my ex-wife had kept most of our original furniture.

After she moved in, we divided our time between the two locations and the two counties. One weekend while I was visiting her at her place, we went out shopping which kept us busy most of the day. Upon our return, she was complaining about needing to pee badly and needing to get inside quickly to relieve herself. Whereas I had something of a pee and panty fetish, I suggested that she just squat down in the grass and pee. She lowered her panties and squatted in front of me watering the grass under her. It was extremely exciting for me as I had not often seen women pee live and in person.

I was so aroused upon her seeing her pee like that, I helped her up and positioned her over the hood of her car, threw her dress up over her back, and commenced to fuck her brains out right there out in the open in the front yard. Thankfully, it was relatively private, but a friend or neighbor could have stumbled along at most any time and would have seen us in flagrant delecto.

As I mentioned earlier, Jeri lived in the neighboring county. That meant that if she was not with me, there was fifty-mile trip for me to see her or for her to see me. That computes to a one-hundred-mile round trip every time I wanted to see her at her place which tended to be often or vice versa. One night returning to my apartment late after a dance, I nearly fell asleep and almost wrecked my car. I also got dinged by the local police driving too fast in my attempts to get home as soon as possible.

Jeri was fascinated with show horses and had one herself which she trained and brought to horse shows. Her trailer had been commissioned as a custom-built horse trailer which had space for two horses. The front portion of the trailer had been especially built as a residential section which rivaled many homes...think tiny homes.

She spent quite a bit of time in the residence section of the trailer when she attended horse shows on the road or at home. If possible, she avoided opening up the larger house which would have been more expensive for her to maintain. She enjoyed spending money but could also be cheap. I told her once while entering a Mexican restaurant one day that "I cannot afford your lifestyle." That should have indicated problems in the future as she nearly ruined me financially before the relationship ended.

When she was resident in her trailer, I was often with her spending nights there. The cabover of the trailer provided a nice sleeping area albeit with a very low ceiling. I regular bumped my head while in bed with her. During the beginning of our relationship and before things went sour, I would awaken during the night with a hardon while sleeping together and gently nudge her awake. I would tell her that I had something for her if she was interested. She would sit up, climb over me and impale herself on my cock, and we would fuck like rabbits until we were both satisfied before returning to sleep.

While we were entertaining a relationship, 9/11 occurred which thrust the country into chaos. As you may recall, everywhere around us people were swept up in fear and anxiety not knowing what to expect. During that time, we had gotten closer, I decided that we should get off together some place so one day I decided to call a vacation and cruise agency just to see if something might be planned for us. I had previously used this cruise agent and agency to book earlier cruises.

The agent told me she had a deal not to be missed. I inquired and she detailed a seven-day cruise to the Caribbean for little more than port charges. We discussed the matter and hastily arranged to partake in this special. Travel agencies and cruise lines were hurting at the time because people were afraid to travel and the travel agencies were trying to structure any kind of deal to get business.

We decided to drive down to Fort Lauderdale for the cruise instead of flying. The one thing I remember about the cruise terminal was the presence of the military. We were greeted with a full array of security. The guard at the gate asked several questions as he held his automatic rifle. "Who are you? Why are you here? Where are you going?" After passing muster, we were allowed into the cruise terminal parking lot to board the ship.

After we got settled into our cabin, we began to take in the excitement of being on board the ship. There were several ports of call that we enjoyed. While we were visiting in Cozumel Jeri purchased a Rolex watch because she had always wanted one. She was able to negotiate a suitable price and was delighted to have her new watch which incidentally she did not claim to customs as we left the cruise days later.

We spent the week dancing and fucking. Jeri was a compulsive dancer. If we were not on the dance floor or dining, we were in the cabin engaged in some form of sexual activity. She was an enjoyable fuck. After we returned to Fort Lauderdale, we headed home with some fond memories of our stay.

Every year there are some big horse shows in Tampa. Jeri decided that she and Jennifer, her horse show protégé, should attend in order for Jennifer to gain experience competing in some major shows. Arrangements were made, the trailer prepared with food and supplies, and they both departed for the show.

I do not remember the reasons, but I was unable to depart with them but purposed to join them several days later in my own vehicle. After they arrived at their destination, it was determined that Jeri's horse was sick. She called me and begged me to stop by her vet's office, pick up some medicine, and hurry down ahead of schedule so that her horse could have the medications.

I stopped by the vet's office, got the medicine and headed down to Tampa. I got about half way there and the thought occurred to me: "If this medication is narcotic in nature, and I get stopped for any reason, there's not a law enforcement officer in the world that is going to believe that this medicine is for a horse." Thankfully, I was not stopped and I was able to deliver the medicine in a timely fashion.

During the week of our stay, all three of us slept in the trailer each night. Jennifer's presence stifled any sexual activity Jeri and I might have enjoyed. The girls were not into each other sexually and Jeri did not want to be a sexual exhibitionist in front of Jennifer. By the end of the stay, things were sexually tense for all of us as Jennifer had also been away from her husband the entire time we were gone and unfulfilled.

While the weather was pleasant, we got word that a major cold front was headed toward home with sub-freezing temperatures. The girls weren't having any real success in competitions, so the decision was made to return to home base earlier than expected. We loaded up and headed home for the long, arduous trip.

We packed up but left later than expected. That meant that we would be required to drive all night in order to get home. Along the way, I got dangerously sleepy so Jennifer took over driving my car to avoid an accident. We arrived back home early the next morning to be greeted by sub-freezing temperatures. I was not prepared for the weather and did not have adequate clothing. Before I could return to my own residence, we had to remove the horses and get them prepared for the cold. I thought I was going to freeze...literally!

I guess this experience may have been the beginning of the demise of the relationship. I submissively put up with a lot of shit during the course of the relationship in an attempt to maintain a relationship and I determined after this experience in years to come that I would never again align myself with someone who raised and kept horses of any kind.

More and more negative elements of Jeri's personality began to be revealed and it became more and more difficult for me to get sexually excited with all these thoughts going through my mind.

In the Spring, it was determined that I had a hernia which would require surgery. Jeri had originally indicated after the diagnosis that she would stay with me to comfort me during my recovery. However, that did not happen. She had gotten a job delivering trailers all over the United States and was elsewhere at the time. She could have made arrangements to be with me but did not. I had another long-time friend comfort and console me in my bed in her absence (see The Chronicles of Monica).

After a year together almost to the day, it was mutually determined to end the relationship. Jeri made plans to remove her furniture from my apartment. As I stated before, one element of her personality was her compulsion to dance. This may have been one of her original ideas in maintaining a relationship with me for I was a good ballroom dancer and she yearned to dance as often as possible. If a day of the week ended in the suffix "day," she had to find some place for us to dance whether near or far.

The last day we were together when she removed the last remaining items from my apartment, we fucked and danced one last time at her request. And, then she was gone.

RockwellN
RockwellN
11 Followers