Dancing in the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar sting of fear returns when I see the bastard pull something from his back pocket. At first I'm sure it's a knife or other weapon. That he's going to do something incredibly evil to my poor breasts. Or worse, he's going to stab me for some crazy reason, such as letting him slap my tits around.

Then I spot what he pulls out and truly ponder if him pulling a real weapon might be better. The asshole pulls out his cell phone. Pulls it out, turns it on the side and proceeds to take a picture of my abused, redden tits. He then goes portrait with his cell to take a picture of me naked after taking a step back.

I'm so stunned by this, I just stand like I've been doing, my hands on my head. In a daze of humiliation, submission and confusion, I don't try to cover myself nor even have a disgusted expression. I actually think I smile in normal response of having my picture taken.

"Make those fat titties bounce. Hard," the fucker then orders, motioning vaguely to my breasts. Only, he keeps his cell pointed at them with his eyes focused on the screen. Then, looking in the mirror, I see his cell's screen. He's recording. He's recording me right now. Recording my tits.

Not knowing what "bounce your titties" even means, I do what I think he wants; I bend my knees and straighten up. Doing this causes my breasts to jiggle some, then lightly swing. So I do the move again, only this time I move faster. This has the same sort of result, which isn't really making my boobs bounce, but sway.

Feeling incredibly stupid, like I'm just a huge pair of tits myself, I move up and down repeatedly, as fast as I can. I force myself to put in a lot of energy, knowing if I don't do good, I'm most likely receive a punch to the face or kick in the cunt.

Only when I put this energy into it do my breasts start to bounce, which is again a strange thing to feel. I do have a larger bust, but never have they felt heavier then they do right now. It's to the point that doing this actually hurts like my boobs. I feel them trying to direct my body about, like I'm not strong enough for them to move around like this.

My face is very red as the bastard records my humiliation, which I just know is going on the internet. It's going to do to some porn sharing website, where tons of dirty perverts will see me like this and fap to it. Where they'll leave comments exclaiming about my bust size and saying all the things they would do to them. Not to mention there will be dumb fucks that will complain that I'm not doing it right.

"Alright, now part that pussy. Show it all," the asshole declares, making it seem like I'm failing at bouncing my breasts. That somehow I'm not doing it the correct way, if there is such a thing.

Happy to stop such a stupid and childish act, I stop making my breasts bounce at once. When I do, I find I am breathing very, very hard. Not to mention that my heart is going a mile a minute. Wouldn't seem like it, but doing all that takes a lot out of you physically speaking. Not to mention that my breasts are actually throbbing now as they are clearly swollen.

Doing as I am told before I make him upset, I lower my hands from my head to between my legs. A part of me is happy to do this as my arms were starting to get tired from having to keep them up for so long. It makes me wonder if he was making me keep my arms up for this purpose, to make sure they are tired so I wouldn't have strength to fight back, or if this is all in my head.

This time I am unable to look at the bastard as I am about to do something so incredibly lewd. Therefore I turn my head to look at the shower as I use fingers on both hands to spread my womanhood apart. Where I gently gasp the folds of my womanhood and pull smoothly to different directions.

My body shudders as I do this due to another wave of humiliation hitting me. This time it's from the feeling of being so open like this. To giving this fucker a clear view of my womanhood.

Again acting like I'm nothing more than an object, the man moves his cell down to my pussy to get a better look at it. Though I am not looking, I know he is moving his cell in and out, trying to get the most lewd and sexual aspects possible on his video. He gets so close to my womanhood that I swear I feel his body heat, all while I keep my pussy spread apart like a good little coward.

"Turn around, let me see that ass," the bastard says after about a half-minute of filing my womanhood like this. Again, there's no real excitement coming from him at all at this demand. There's just what sounds like annoyance, like my body isn't living up to what he thought it would be. That instead of some great lay, he's going to have to settle for me. It's infuriating, yet I can't do anything about it.

Keeping my hands to my side now, I turn around to face the bathroom wall. Doing this sends an unexpected tingle of fear over me as when I can't see him or even his reflection in the mirror, I get scared. What if he decides to attack me? A punch to the back of the head, or to shove my head into the window? Or a knife right in my back?

"Hey!" I cry out as the asshole slaps my ass. HARD. His hand strikes on my cheek hard making me yelp as I'm sure there's now a red handprint. Hits it just like he did my boobs earlier.

"Shut up, bitch," the man growls and slaps my ass again. At this smack, my body jerks as he smacks my ass much harder. The sting off this one is hard enough that I'm made to bit my lip.

I have to grab handfuls of my own hair as he smacks my ass again and again as the pain reaches a point that I wasn't expecting. And by pain, I don't mean real, physical pain, but emotional. I mean...let's be real, he's spanking me. SPANKING ME.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Over and over he slaps my ass, very clearly spanking me in my own bathroom as I still drip water from my shower. The hits are not hard but are fast and do sting badly. Each time he hits me is worse than before as my poor bottom gets raw, fast. Heat radiates off it as I know it must be very red.

Another wave of humiliation hits me as I can't believe I'm letting this happen. That a crazed man is in my house, spanking me while I face a wall. Spanking me like I'm some stupid brat that has been telling lies in school. That I'm taking it without so much as a word of complaint as he starts to smack me so hard my tits start to bounce.

"Come 'ere," the man growls, but this time grabs me by my hips. His hand grab either side of my bare hips, which makes me yelp as I wasn't expecting him to grab me like that. I have no time to be thankful the spanking is over before he pulls my entire body back.

Showing how strong he is, the fucker pulls me backward and then turns me. The next thing I know, I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I see myself, very red faced from all of my overwhelming emotions as well as seeing my abused tits, which oddly look pornographic.

Normally when I look at myself naked in the mirror I look natural and real, but this time, I dunno, I look dirty and like a whore. It's what I think some crack whore would look like right before she's about to go film some BDSM porno.

"W-Wait," I stammer out as the bastard pushes me against the bathroom counter so my hips smack against it. Then he immediately pushes on my lower back to force me to bend over. With the amount of force he uses, I can't do anything but bend over the bathroom counter.

Alarm bells start to scream as there is only one reason to put a woman in this position. He's preparing to rape me. He's finally getting me in position so he can sexually take me. I'm about to be raped. He's going to force sex on me. Oh my.

A part of me wants to scream as loud as I can. Scream till the neighbors hear. Scream and then turn around and swing my fists and kick my feet until I make enough contact he thinks I'm too much trouble. To fight with every part of my entire being to protect myself and my lady hood.

Yet another part of me creams at being bent over so forcefully. At being dominated at a primal level. For there's no love here, nor any sort of positive feelings. This is lust, this is wanting, and this is evil. This is some loser that was blessed with a large body overpowering someone he caught off guard. This is him taking what he thinks is his.

A long time ago I remember a boyfriend and myself were making out. It got very hot and heavy, in which he started to remove my clothes. I was very much into it as I wanted to be taken so bad. And during it, I remember we reached the point where it was time for sex, to where my boyfriend very gently and very carefully turned me around and positioned me to bend over the couch we were at. He made sure to make it as comfortable as possible, even putting a towel down so my body wouldn't get too roughed up.

The man behind me grabs my hair and forces me to bend even more, to the point my face gets pressed against the mirror. It makes me think of what a contrast this is, and how the two instances are complete opposites. That at this moment, I think this is what my boyfriend should have done. That such a position like this is meant to be raw and primal.

I of course cry out at having my face smushed against the mirror and my hands swing back in reaction. Both hands try and grab the man in an effort to pull his hand off my head. To stop him from pinning me down in such a painful manner when I've done everything he's asked.

"OUCH!" I squeak out as the man easily grabs both of my arms and twists them to pin them behind my back. This allows him to press my body against the counter and mirror much harder now as he's able to use the weight of his entire body. The awkward position I was in amplifies at this, becoming much more painful.

Despite how I was feeling just moments ago, I do struggle now. But for all the good it does, I might as well try to empty a river with just a teaspoon. This brute is so massive and strong that I can barely even wiggle any part of my body. It's like a machine is holding me. Not to mention that he knows what he is doing for he's moved his feet on the inside of mine, so I can't even try to kick him as he's pinned them too.

The man holds my wrists together in one hand, which I think is the time to try and break free, but nope. Even one handed he is stronger than I am as he can easily both of my arms in one hand of his. But I do find why he wants my hands behind me as I feel him wrapping something around my wrists. Something cloth based but stretchy.

Looking forward, I can only really see myself in the mirror. Basically a close up of my own squashed face. But off to the side, I see glimpses of the man as he moves his other arm about. In these glimpses, I see what he's using to wrap around my hands and it sends another wave of that submissive humiliation over me. It's my bra.

The bastard has grabbed my bra off the counter and is somehow wrapping it around my wrists. From the glimpses I get, the asshole is pulling on it hard, which will no doubt ruin the elastic of the straps. And with this, I have to take in the knowledge that my hands are getting tied up by my own bra. That he's using tools of my boobs to use against me.

It doesn't take him long at all to finish. I'm not sure how he manages to tie the bra off, but he does. And he knows it is working because the minute he finishes, he lets go of my hands, to which I immediately struggle. But there's no point. My hands are bound so tight I feel the circulation being cut off.

"Here's for talking you dumb cunt," the man then growls, his tone angry yet again. Looking back to the mirror I see him take something else from the counter. When I see the red in his hand as he comes up, I know what he's going to try to do.

"No! Don't you dare!" I scream as I try to back up. I manage to stand up and get my face off the mirror, but his body still pins my legs and hips to the counter. But he grabs a handful of my wet hair from the back of my head, using it to keep me standing in place.

Holding me like this, he presses my own panties against my mouth, his fingers pressing against my lips painfully hard. Something about this guy is just crazy powerful. Just a huge brute with untold strength. Because when he starts to press the panties against my lips, I fight to keep my mouth closed, but it feels like he's about to push in my teeth. That he's so strong he would break them in an effort to do as he wants.

It's with this crazy and terrifying realization that I allow myself to be submissive again, and open my mouth. My lips part open and the man shoves my panties inside my mouth. He stuffs a lot of the red fabric in, but I think on purpose makes sure to keep a part hanging out as it makes me look so much more pathetic as I look at myself.

The asshole positions me so I am facing the mirror as he holds me. I know he's wanting me to look at myself and what he's done. To see how my abused tits are sticking out from the way he's holding me. To see my terrified expression. To see my own panties hanging out of my mouth so that my screams will be gagged and no one will know what's happening. To see just how much bigger he is than myself.

My head is then placed against the mirror as I'm bent over again. I am glad he didn't slam my head or anything as I know he could have, but I hate how my face feels like it's going to be crushed. And I hate how I'm bent over so much that my face is nearly on the counter.

An excited whimper unexpectedly comes out of me as he uses his foot to part my legs open. He makes sure to part them very wide, making it feel like he's trying to make me do the splits. And once my legs are in this new position, I know it's best not to close them or really make him upset. So I gulp and try not to think of how I've never been this wide open before.

I'm about to be raped. That's the only thing I can think of at the moment. That any moment, he's going to fuck me. He's going to fuck me and there's nothing I can do about it.

So many emotions go through me as I wait for it. For one, I'm so incredibly scared as this man could easily snap my neck or throw me out a window. There's no telling how crazy he is either, or what he really wants. For all I know, after he's done he means to kidnap me and pretend I'm his new mom.

But there's also this dark excitement that is running through me. It's a deep and dark emotion, one that I've not felt ever before. And it's this dark arousal that tells me that no, he isn't going to hurt me if I do as he wants. That he just wants to fuck me and treat me like a toy, then he'll be gone. That this is how he gets off, dominating women like me. Where he steals their pussy and talks about it with his rapist friends.

The feeling of being so helpless and submissive has made me very vulnerable. Not just vulnerable, but hot. My body is so warm that any touch I receive feels so intense, even as harsh and rough as he's being. It makes me feel that I could orgasm so easily. That it wouldn't take much at all. Like this is some secret fantasy I've always had and never knew it, and now that it's happening, I'm about to have one of the best orgasms ever.

With my face pressed against the mirror and my own breath fogging it up, I can see the monster on the outskirts of my vision. There I see him positioned where one hand is still pressing me down, but his other hand is pulling his pants down. Watching this makes me get even more filled with anticipation as I can't believe this is really about to happen.

And then I feel my rapist place his manhood at my entrance. It's enough that my body quivers then trembles at the mere feeling of it. Where I damn near orgasm off this small feeling. It's so bad I actually let out a small moan which my panties thankfully gag.

Wasting no time, the man shoves himself inside me.

All of my lovers always enter me very slowly at first. In a way I guess it is like "testing the waters." They want to make sure they don't hurt me, nor themselves. This fucker does the opposite. The moment he pushes the head of his cock in me, he thrusts forward hard and fast. So hard that my feet actually lift up off the ground as I let out a gagged shriek as he puts his weight into his thrust.

In all my life, I've never felt anything like what I feel now as the man just rams his cock inside my pussy. Not just that, but he immediately starts to piston his hips to fuck me. There's no testing the waters or even checking on me. There's only the knowledge that he's going to fuck me.

His fingers dig into my hips to keep them in place as he rams into me with all his might. My poor body becomes racked with pain as he does this, with my hips being driven into the counter, and my face smacked against the mirror again and again.

From the first thrust, I let out a high pitched yelp at what I feel. And what I feel is violated yet filled. His manhood moves about inside of me, but unlike other times while having sex where I welcomed the dick, this one feels utterly violating. That it is forcing it's way inside me to push me open, daring me to try and stop him. And in a way, that's what it feels like my pussy is doing. That it tries to stay as tight as possible to keep him out, which can only make it more pleasurable for him.

Each thrust makes me yelp out my moan as my body seems to turn to melted butter. My muscles that were tense and rigid all loosen, making me into little more than a quivering mess. It very much feels like I've been drugged by some powerful muscle relaxer and can't do anything but to give into this violating fucking.

Each time I try to consider some sort of action to stop this, some new aspect of what I'm feeling invades my mind. From how he's the largest cock that I think I've ever had, to the feeling of my tits swinging and smacking the mirror, where they bounce off, leaving two large wet spots. It's all just...overwhelming.

"That's my pussy now, bitch," the man grunts as he rapes me. Hearing him say this has a powerful effect on me, because it makes me cum. An orgasm is unleashed to which I'm sure I start to leak on him pretty bad. My womanhood seems to squirt to where I can feel it coming out of me, which I've not once done before.

My moans get extremely high pitched as wave after wave of pleasure and joy move over me. My eyes roll back and I no longer care that he's trying to make me arch my back even more. My body becomes just a ball of intense sexual pleasure to which I never want to leave. If I could, I would stay in this cocoon forever as it is the closest feeling to Heaven I think I'll ever feel, even if it is from getting raped.

Over and over I moan, my naked, wet body treated like a cheap sex toy instead of the beautiful work of art it is. Where I never knew being disrespected so badly could feel so incredibly good. Where I could picture myself walking down dark alleys every night for the rest of my life if it meant ending up like this.

"Say it. Say that this pussy is mine!" The man growls in that angry, pissed off tone, as if I've done something to offend him.

To this, he speeds up. It causes me to damn near shriek as it truly does become more than I can take. Where the sensation I feel off my orgasm is too powerful for my body to withstand. I thought he would just do this new speed for a few moments as a sort of warning, but he doesn't stop. He keeps fucking me wildly as if waiting for me to do as he says.

"YOU OWN MY PUSSY!" I scream as loud as I can into my gag, letting go completely. Merely saying this almost makes me pass out as a wave of new, intense pleasure hits me from my orgasm. Where for the briefest of moments the world seems to fade out, only to come back to me brighter and more vibrant.

Thankfully he slows down, allowing me to at least breathe again. It doesn't do much to help me get my bearings, but at least I don't feel like my mind is about to snap. All that is happening now is he's murdering my pussy.