Dancing My Night Away

Story Info
Fun on and off the dance floor.
8.8k words
4.56
5.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been going out dancing quite a bit lately. I’d been going every three or four weeks and for me that’s quite a bit. My husband doesn’t mind and I love the feeling of being on the dance floor and knowing that there are a number of guys watching me.

He always tells me that I need to do more things that bring me enjoyment. He says I’m “ too married to my job “. I do spend a lot of time there, maybe as much as sixty hours plus a week. I want a career and part of that is sacrificing your personal life in order to move up the corporate ladder.

Anyway he says I don’t take care of myself and that reflects in our relationship and he doesn’t mind my going out and having some fun. Usually when I go dancing I have such a good time and I really enjoy the attention and the flirting that by the time I get back home I’m fairly excited and I take it out on him.

We have discussed where it might lead and he has always reassured me that whatever decisions I make are all right with him. There have been some times when it was pretty hard to tear myself away and come home but basically I’m very comfortable with the little bit of holding hands and kissing that I’ve experienced, until this last weekend.

I had gone to the same club that I had been to for the last three or four times and I was feeling very edgy- almost provocative. I’m not sure why. I certainly don’t dress in a provocative way. I always wear something very comfortable because I want to be able to enjoy myself when I’m dancing.

I was wearing some loose fitting slacks and a sleeveless cotton shirt. I had arrived early, before nine o’clock, and there was hardly anyone there. I went to the bar and got some water. I never drink alcohol because it makes me so dehydrated and then I just don’t feel very good.

It was very warm so I knew that I would need to drink a lot of water. After I had arrived I had only danced a few times and there still were not too many people there. One guy in particular kept asking me to dance and I just did not like him.

Every time he talked to me I felt like he was leering at me. I decided that it was just not meant to be and that I might as well head on home. As I was going to the door two young men came in together. They were both very nice looking and in their early twenty’s.

I found out later that they were both twenty-one (I’m in my mid thirties). Andy; said to me “ I sure hope you’re not planning on leaving because we just got here. “ I could tell he had been drinking but he was not obnoxious at all.

In fact he was very cute and before I could even answer, his friend Eddie, also quite cute, took me by the hand and said as we moved out on the dance floor “ don’t worry I’ll protect you from him , he’s actually quite harmless “. I think that really sort of set the tone for the rest of the night, I mean these guys were a team.

Eddie and I stayed on the floor together for several songs and I was enjoying the dancing but not nearly as much as I was enjoying the attention. He was flirting like crazy telling me he liked my eyes, that I moved so hot, I had a great smile, he just kept going on and on but it was fun.

He really made it sound like he meant it. The next dance was a slow dance and as he held me close he started to tell me how sweet I smelled and how soft and how warm I was. He had one hand around my waist and the other was holding my hand in between us and we were very close and he started to nibble on my ear and for some reason I could not say a word and I felt myself actually getting wet.

Thankfully the song ended and I excused myself so I could go to the girl’s room. I stood there in the restroom trying to gather my wits. I could not believe what my body was doing. I was somewhat intimidated by the whole experience but more than that I was awash with feeling’s of heat that were steadily increasing in intensity.

I was beginning to think that I was not going to be able to leave the restroom. After what seemed like an eternity I finally felt composed enough to go back into the club. I walked out the door and straight into Eddie, he had been waiting there for me the whole time.

It was so unnerving. He didn’t say a word to me - just smiled. I was sure he knew exactly what was going on and I could feel the blood rushing to my face, I was sure I must have been bright red. I felt the rush somewhere else as well.

My pussy was feeling very hot and wet and I wanted to run and hide but just as we got to the table Andy stood up and took me by the hand and started for the dance floor. I was actually relieved to be dancing again and I let the way I was feeling express itself in my dance.

It was certainly not lost on Andy that I was feeling very sexy and very hot. He was so different from Eddie. Not the smooth one at all, he was very blunt and to the point, he was tall and he had the most beautiful blue eyes. He just kept staring at me with those incredible eyes the whole time we were dancing and smiling at me and I know I was grinning back at him and batting my eyelashes like some moon struck 7th grader.

The song stopped and he stepped up to me and put his arms around my waist, pulled me into him and kissed me on the mouth. His lips were so sweet and we kissed for a long time before we started dancing again and when we did start dancing again he just started smiling again, he never said a word.

We danced a couple of more dances and then the band played a slow song and I knew I was in serious trouble. I should have run right there. I should have gone for the door and not looked back but I didn’t.

He held me close with his arms around my waist and his hands on the small of my back, my hands rested on his shoulders. He had to bend over slightly to kiss me but I helped by standing up on my toes. As he kissed me he tucked his hands inside my slacks and my knees started to feel weak.

He passed his hands inside my panties and pulled me close at the same time he was rubbing the very bottom small of my back. I thought I was going to cum right then and I reached behind me and pulled his hands out of my pants and put them on my waist.

I looked up at him and he had that same adorable little devil smile on his lips and he kissed me. He was trying to make me fall apart. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and nibbled on my lips with his teeth. Of course the whole time he was doing this he had slipped his hands back inside my panties.

This time his hands went further down my ass, one hand on each cheek and as I melted into his kiss and felt the warmth of his hands and the sensuousness of his touch as he moved one of his hands to my front rubbing my mons pubis.

As he was rubbing me he kept moving his fingers closer to my clit and it was more than I could bear. With a finger on either side of my pussy lips he gently rubbed them together caressing my clit very lightly. I could not help myself, clearly I was not in control.

I came right there in the middle of a crowd of people in a club on the dance floor in the arms of someone that I had known for only a short while. The dance floor was fairly dark but still I felt so exposed and I mean it was not earth shattering or anything like that but I had an orgasm and I knew it and I was certain everyone else there must have known it also.

“Andy, I said I’ve got to sit for awhile.” “Okay, he said I’ll get you some water.” I said I need to go to the restroom first and he said OK and walked me to the door.

I went into the first stall and pushed down my slacks and panties and sat down to pee. I looked down and saw a wet spot on my panties as I was definitely losing control of the situation but at the same time I was really enjoying the buzz.

I got up and went to the sink to wash my hands and as I looked in the mirror I had to ask myself "what's next". I mean these guys were both so cute and they were both very interested in me.

I walked out of the restroom and straight into the arms of Andy, I mean is this a routine they have worked out or what. He took me into his arms and melted me with those incredible blue eyes and hesitated for just a moment before he gave me the most passionate kiss.

Fortunately he had one arm around my waist as I was having difficulty standing. He placed his other hand on my breast and rubbed me lightly the entire time he was kissing me. We slowly walked back to the table arm in arm.

I sat down at the table and Eddie took my hand in his and I felt electricity flowing through my fingers and into my body and I felt so flush. Eddie must have realized this because he suggested that we should step outside so I could get some fresh air.

We went outside and started walking through the parking lot. The air was warm but so much cooler than the air inside the club and I soon started to feel very refreshed.

Eddie took my hand and started telling me how pretty I looked in the moonlight. I think it was probably more like neon lights but he was saying all the things a girl likes to hear. We had stopped next to a bench and I was leaning against the back of the bench while he stood in front of me.

He stepped up to me and put his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed him back with all the emotion I was feeling and we stood there for awhile kissing one another with no concern for where we were. He pressed his body into mine and one hand slipped into my pants and the other slipped up my blouse.

I pulled his hands out as we continued to kiss and he would put them back and he pulled us closer together. He was wearing fairly light trousers and I could feel his cock through our clothing, he was very hard and it made me feel powerful that I was having such an effect on him.

I reached down so I could pass my hand over his cock and as I touched him through his pants I could feel his heat. While I was doing this he was touching me all over with his hands. He put his hand in my pants and down the front of my panties and just as his fingers reached my swollen and drenched lips I pulled him back and his other hand reached inside my bra and brushed my nipple.

I literally gasped as I pushed myself away saying, “no… this is to fast…. Stop, I don’t want to…. I can’t…please let me catch my breath”!

Eddie was looking at me, then telling me how good it would feel and how much I would like it and that he knew I wanted to and he was so right. But I was telling him no I couldn’t and I wouldn’t and I wasn’t feeling very well at all.

We went back and forth for awhile and finally he stopped and said “okay, you going to go home then”? I realized that I had been saying I had to go over and over and as soon as he said okay you could go I felt miserable.

I stood there for quite awhile saying nothing and feeling perfectly foolish when Eddie said “maybe you could give me and Andy a ride back to our hotel. It’s just down the road here but the shuttle driver gets off at ten and it’s close to ten now and we could just call a taxi…. No, I blurted out I can take you. I’ll be happy to give you a ride”.

I was so thankful that we were not going to part on such awkward terms as we had almost just done. I pointed out my car and told him I had to go freshen up before I left and he said he would get Andy and meet me by my car.

As I walked back into the club to the girls’ room I kept going over everything that had transpired over the last hour or so. I was definitely enjoying myself but I was also somewhat out of control and I’m just not the type that ever wants to feel that I’m out of control.

I sat down on the toilet to pee and I noticed I was even more wet than before. My panties were extremely wet in the crotch and so was the inside of my thighs and I noticed that my bra was undone. I started to laugh out loud at the realization that I was definitely out of control.

I put myself back together and headed out to my car. When I got to the car I could see Andy and Eddie standing very close to one another and they appeared to be arguing with each other.

I said hi before I got any closer and they turned away from one another and as I unlocked the doors no one said a word. It was very awkward and as I started up the car I asked, “what’s wrong you guys”.

Andy said, “He’s an idiot”. “Shut up Andy”. “You had to push her. You couldn’t leave it alone. She liked me but you had to harass her, now she’s taking us home, man you are such a moron”! “Shut up Andy”. “Hey look you guys, I interjected I like both of you and I had a great time and nobody did anything wrong and the last thing I want to do is part company with you guys on a bad note”.

There was no answer and when I looked in the rear mirror into the back seat where Andy was sitting I could see he had passed out. Eddie turned around at the same time and said, “It figures, the guy can be such an ass”.

“Come on Eddie, don’t say that, I like him. And you too”. When we got to the hotel we parked the car and went into the side entrance close to the elevators. We still had a fairly long hall to walk down and we were trying to steady Andy, which was a bit of a task for me. He was helping, sort of, and he started to apologize and I told him not to worry about it.

He sounded rather indignant when he replied that he was talking to Eddie and not to me. I don’t why but that just cracked us all up and as we went through the door of their room we were all laughing pretty hard. It was one of those rooms that has a separate bedroom then another bed with an area with a couch and chairs.

We half dragged half carried Andy to the bedroom and unceremoniously flopped him face down onto the bed. Eddie started to take off Andy’s shoes and I had the sense that this was something they had done before. I also had the sense that despite the display I had seen earlier these guys were pretty good friends and that they took care of each other and looked after one another.

I was going to leave when Eddie came out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. “ Look I’m really sorry if I upset you earlier or spoiled your evening….” I cut him off in mid sentence by walking up to him and giving him a kiss and told him to “Shut up Eddie”. I kept kissing him, being very aggressive and as he backed up I moved forward until he backed into the wall and couldn’t go any further.

I put his hands on my waist and kissed him over and over. I started to rub his chest through his shirt and then move my hands around his back and down his pants but he was wearing a belt so I undid his belt and than put my hands in his pants and grabbed his ass digging in my finger nails and pulled him into me.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it out and started to unbutton it. I was amazed that he was able to contain himself for so long. I think that at least partially he was intimidated. He must have regained his nerve because he put both his hands on my breasts. I slapped his hands away and started to undo his pants.

He was trying to undo my blouse but I wouldn’t let him. Only this time I wasn’t letting him because I was in charge and I was loving it. As he was trying to undo my blouse I would pull his hands away and work on his pants rubbing his cock through his pants as I went. I got his pants unbuttoned and unzipped.

I reached inside his underwear and took his cock into my hand wrapping my fingers around his dick. It was such a rush to feel his cock. It was so hard and so red and I felt so powerful holding it. Just as all this is happening I feel my pants sliding down my legs.

This is crazy, I mean Eddie is trying to feel my breasts I’m pushing his hands away we’re kissing passionately I’m stroking his beautifully hard cock and somehow my pants are around my ankles and I’m stepping out of them?

So everything sort of comes to a halt and Eddie and I unlatch from one another and I turn around and there’s Andy with that same sweet smile and those beautiful eyes looking at me.

And than all of a sudden they're both walking towards me and I’m backing away putting my hands up and saying “no way you guys get away” only they’re not listening and I backed right into the wall and stop.

Now I’ve got four hands tickling me like crazy and I am definitely having a hard time keeping them away because I’m laughing so hard. As I’m being tickled I feel one button go and than another and than another and another and then my blouse is gone.

As soon as my blouse is gone the tickling stopped and the nibbling began. With Eddie on one side and Andy on the other they both started to bite and lick my ears and neck. My bra came off and I felt lips and tongues on my nipples and breasts.

I just leaned against the wall with my eyes closed enjoying the sensations running through my body. Four hands took a hold of the waistband of my panties and slowly slid them off my ass and down my legs leaving me completely naked. As I stood there leaning against the wall I had such an incredible feeling of power.

I knew that neither of them could take their eyes off of me and they really liked what they were looking at and I felt so glorious being naked and being wanted so much. The heat and the wetness from my pussy were sensational and the smell of sex in the air was absolutely overwhelming.

I was rubbing the backs of their heads as they continued to nibble on my neck and my breasts while their hands covered my body with loving caresses. The whole time this is going on I am experiencing countless orgasms. Little shock waves starting in my cunt and running through my whole body.

Andy knelt down in front of me and I spread my legs apart and put one foot up on one of the chairs in anticipation of what was to come. I could feel Andy’s hot breath on my pussy and I placed my hands on top of his head stroking his hair and pulling him closer to me.

At the same time, I was kissing Eddie hungrily on the mouth, trying to swallow his tongue and biting his lips. Andy’s tongue passed between the lips of my pussy and found my clit. I actually felt my clit responding to the caresses of his tongue and as he moved his tongue faster and faster I could feel myself moving closer and closer to climax.

My whole body got warmer and warmer and I almost felt as though I would pass out. I could feel my vagina start to contract and I sort of lost control of my muscles. I think the only things holding me up were Eddy’s hands and Andy’s face. I started to cum and I mean really cum.

My cunt was ejaculating and I could feel the hot juices splashing against Andy’s face and running down my thighs. I think it surprised him because he pulled away and placed his hand over my pussy as I continued to pour juice and my vagina continued to go through its contractions.

Whenever I have one of those orgasms I’m overwhelmed with a myriad of emotions and desires but in this particular case more than anything I wanted to be fucked! I mean like right away, without further delay I wanted to feel a hard cock in my pussy.

I sort of threw myself unto the bed landing on my back and with my legs spread and my arms outstretched in invitation. I very anxiously anticipated the most proper fucking I imagined that I could get.

I should have known better. While I waited they remained fixed having a very heated whisper. They actually sounded like a couple of leaky radiators. After what was probably only several seconds but seemed like minutes I could stand no more. “Look guys, I said, it doesn’t necessary contribute to a girls confidence to be in this position and to be ignored”.

That got their attention and they looked over at me like they were seeing me for the first time. “We were just deciding who was gonna leave” said Andy, and he shot a look at Eddie.

“Listen, I said, the three of us have been together all evening and for the life of me I can’t imagine why you would think of breaking up such a nice relationship. As far as I’m concerned I want both of you here in bed with me right now and I mean like without any further delay”.