Dancing with My Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Sister-in-law and I dance at a family reunion party.
2.5k words
4.56
294.5k
371
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
banditray5
banditray5
527 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law".

------

Blood was rushing back to my hardening cock as Jessica leaned back softly against my body. Fresh cum was still dripping out of her pussy. Her movement to get comfortable caused my cock to rub in and out a few times, and we were perfectly in sync. God, it was so wet now. I gave her tit a hard squeeze and kissed her neck while she moaned. I began thrusting with increased urgency, while running my free hand down her smooth legs. Jessica shut her eyes, as a wave of pleasure crashed through her. Her pussy tightened around my cock as I fucked her again. I was just about to explode for the second time when the car music suddenly turned off.

"Okay guys, we're almost here," my wife said.

Jessica and I froze. Fuck, I thought to myself. I could feel the pressure and cum building in my penis just as her campus was pulling into view. But the car was quiet now and any noise we made could now be clearly heard.

I hungrily looked at Jessica, my hard cock still resting in her pussy. Our eyes met and we quietly kissed with our tongues. Her hands caressed my face and I ran my own up and down her body with a sense of urgency, as we both tried to hold onto this fleeting moment. My unfulfilled cock twitched in protest as I slowly and silently pulled out of my beautiful sister-in-law. As she pulled up her straps and I pulled up my shorts, we still couldn't keep our hands off each other. I continued to massage Jessica's pussy over her soaking underwear while the car slowed down to park.

"Alright, we're here!" said Lily.

As Jessica gave me one final kiss on the cheek, she pulled her dress back down, opened the car door, and got out. I could still feel her warmth all along my body. I sighed, then tucked my still-erect penis up along my stomach so that my waistband would hide it. Jessica glanced shyly at me. She looked like a young, bright goddess standing in the sunlight, hair blowing in the wind. Her thin dress pressed against all her curves. My hard cock twitched again in my shorts. This was going to be a very painful move.

The rest of the day went without any surprise - we helped Jessica move into her dorm and said our goodbyes. As Jessica and I hugged, we pressed our bodies together and held on for just a second longer than what was typical for a brother and sister-in-law, but Lily was none the wiser. Jessica smelled so nice and I was horny as fuck. Unfortunately, we had to go and Lily and I waved goodbye and made the five hour drive back home. When I got home that night, despite our exhaustion, I fucked Lily with an intense ferocity and had the second most intense orgasm I've ever had.

[Several months later... Christmas]

Every year, Lily's family would host a giant Christmas banquet filled with food, music, dancing, presents, and booze. This year was no different. Unfortunately we arrived late around 9pm, as dinner was finishing up and the party was starting. As we walked in, we saw a lot of faces -- grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and friends. Everyone was dressed to the T in formal wear. Laughter could be heard everywhere. Not seeing them often, I tend to forget that including Lily and Jessica, all the women on my wife's side of the family were blessed with beautiful genes. We immediately ran into some of Lily's old cousins, who she hadn't seen since last year; they quickly got to catching up. I gave Lily a quick kiss on the cheek and went to go make my rounds with the other guests. Secretly though, I was just hoping to see my sister-in-law Jessica again. My eyes scanned the dim room, searching all the people walking around, chatting, eating, and some slow dancing to the Christmas music. I spotted her sitting and talking with some distant relatives at a table. As she saw me walking up to her table, she gave me the biggest smile with a slight blush in her cheeks. She looked exactly like I remembered and if anything, college made her even hotter. She was wearing a thin red evening dress with her hair tied up, revealing her slender neck and shoulders. The dress had a leg slit that ran over halfway up her thighs. Her perky tits and toned ass and legs filled out and didn't leave much to the imagination with her dress clinging tightly to her body. It seems like she lost a bit of her childhood innocence and gained some confidence. My face started turning red as my heart rate increased. She looked so young and beautiful.

"Charles!" Jessica exclaimed.

She stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug. I reached my arms around her thin waist and pulled her body tight against mine. Her body felt so good, her tits pressed up against my chest and my nose was stuffed into her neck and hair. Blood was rushing to my cock, which was now getting harder despite being surrounded by friends and family. Looking down over her shoulder, I could see her ass was as firm and fine as ever - it looks like she had been going to the gym in college.

"Jessica, it's good to see you again," I said.

"Yea, definitely, it's good to see you too! We haven't seen or spoken to eachother since..." she trailed off.

The memories of that car ride ran through my head as my now stiffening cock pressed harder against her through my dress pants. I'm sure she felt it pressing on her through her dress.

"Oh... my God! Where's Lily?" She let go with a flustered look on her face, glancing briefly downward at my crotch while pulling away. Due to my now hard cock, a very prominent tent bulged out from my pants as she tried to step back.

"She's in the kitchen, sorry about this..." I replied. However, as I noticed my bulge was super obvious and there was no way to fix it without grabbing my own crotch in front of everyone, I pulled her back toward me so she pressed against my body and crotch. Her tits flattened against my own chest again. Our faces were inches apart.

"Wait... What are you doing Charles?" Jessica asked with some hesitation.

"If you step away now, everyone will see my boner. Please just dance with me here until I can find think of a way to fix this."

"Ugh, Charles, are you serious?"

"Please, no funny business this time, I promise..."

"Okay, fine, I'll give you one dance! Then I'm going to find Lily."

I smiled in thanks and loosened my grip on her waist. She put her hands back around my neck and rested her head against my shoulder. We started swaying together to the slow beat of the music. A couple other people were dancing in the room too, so we didn't stand out too much. Now, back to the issue at hand. There were three ways to get out of this situation. First, I could try to get rid of my boner by thinking of other things. However, my cock was currently pressed down against her body, lodged against her pelvic bone. With the soft press of her tits against me, the steady shifting of our bodies against one another, and slow grinding of my cock against her pelvic bone, my rock hard cock was pretty much at full mast. I was so horny for Jessica. I felt her stiffen and breathe a little heavier. Her body felt way too good, so no way this boner was going away.

The second way was to somehow tuck it into my waistband so it was pointing straight up. This would be difficult to do as I couldn't just reach down into my pants to fix it in this crowded room. Maybe Jessica could do it? Nah... that would be just as obvious.

"Jessica, this isn't going to work. It's not going away. Do you think we could sway in a way, as to somehow get my penis pointed up and tucked under my belt?"

"What?? Why? Can't you just will it to go away?"

"I wish... unfortunately, that's not how it works. Let's try my way?"

"Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"Just follow my lead," I replied.

I began rubbing myself in tiny movements against Jessica in a way that would hopefully maneuver my cock into a tucked position. This felt so good though, that I got a little distracted. I glided my right hand a few inches down her back so that it was resting on the curve of her ass. She stared daggers at me. As I continued rubbing our bodies against each other, my cock pressed into her dress. I could feel the pace of her breath quickening. It had been so long since that one fateful encounter in the car... I couldn't hold on any longer. Jessica also closed her eyes as I pulled her tightly against me. Just when Jessica was starting to loosen up though, I saw my wife walk in across the room.

"Quick, Jessica, we have to go, Lily just walked into the room!"

Jessica's eyes popped open, "What??" She scanned the room and spotted Lily.

"I can't have your sister see me like this -- she's going to ask why I have the most massive boner while dancing with you. We have to get out of here!"

"Where are we supposed to go? She's coming!"

I scanned the room quickly, and spotted a small photobooth. Quickly, I turned Jessica around and marched her towards the photobooth while holding her as close as I could. My boner was bulging out of my pants and poking her firm ass as we walked. Step, poke, step, poke, step poke. Jessica blushed in embarrassment and kept her head low. We both practically dove into the small photobooth and closed the curtain. We ended up half lying on the small bench in spooning position. My hard cock pressed her dress right into the space between her legs, rubbing against her pussy. With all the friction, being so close to my hot sister-in-law, and the thrill of getting caught, I was so horny and I needed some relief. I reached down to the bottom of Jessica's dress and began pulling it up, as I ran my hands along her gorgeously long, smooth legs.

"Charles, we can't do this again," Jessica panted.

"Come on Jessica, you know you're into it too, I can feel that you're so wet," I said, as my hand ran along the inside of her thighs, gently touching her pussy through her panties.

Jessica blushed again. I leaned over and passionately kissed her. I felt her soft lips press on mine, and our tongues twist against each other. I continued to run my hand along her slim body, finally stopping at her tits where I squeezed - God it felt so big and soft. We continued lying in spooning position, with her dressed pulled up to her panty line, and her head arched back while we kissed.

"I did miss you Charles, and I think about that car ride all the time," Jessica said as she glanced at the curtain. "Okay let's make this fast, but this time I'm calling the shots!"

She quickly moved her left hand behind her, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my raging hard cock. She wrapped her delicate fingers around my shaft and started rubbing up and down while we kissed. It felt so amazing. I responded by reaching around her, sliding her panties aside, and massaging her wet clit. We continued rubbing each other, kissing, and moaning into eachother's mouths.

Eventually she broke it off as I looked hungrily at her body. She pulled down my pants and sat on the ground between my legs. She looked up at me while holding my penis. Maintaining eye contact, she slowly put her mouth over the head of my cock, and placed her soft lips around my shaft. Holy fuck. Her mouth was so wet and warm. She started sucking and eased in to taking my entire 8" cock. I could tell she had a lot of experience with this. When the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat, I tensed up. She held it there for a few seconds and I could feel the cum swelling at the tip of my cock. One move and I would blow my entire load.

"Holy shit I'm so close..." I moaned.

Jessica took my cock out of her mouth and smirked at me. She seriously looked my wife did when we first started dating. She stood up, hiked up her dress and took off her panties. She then climbed on top of me and straddled me, letting my cock point up between us. She kissed me passionately for a few seconds while lifting her body up. She maneuvered my cock with her hand so that it pointed right at the tip of her pussy.

She wasted no time and her soaking wet pussy just slid down the entire length of my cock in one go. Oh my god. Jessica's back arched as she stifled a scream. I grabbed her and pulled her towards me as I shoved my face between her beautiful firm tits. I could feel her tight pussy wrapped around my cock, pulling it further in as she came close to orgasm. She continued pumping her body up and down, up and down as I sucked on her tits and grabbed her ass. I could feel the pressure building up in me, I couldn't hold on any longer it felt so good!

"Jessica, I'm about to cum!!" I whispered into her ear.

"Me too!" Jessica replied.

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and Jessica wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tightly as she gasped for breath. At that moment, I grunted and gave a few last, sporadic thrusts as I exploded into Jessica's pussy. I grabbed her tightly as wave after wave of cum pumped into my sister-in-law. She climbed off me and sat down on my lap.

It wasn't clear what to do next; Jessica's legs and panties were a mess, but nothing that couldn't be covered up once she pulled her dress back down.

"Jessica, that was amazing, you're so beautiful... just like your sister."

Jessica blushed again, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"It was good to see you again Charles."

We glanced at the curtain and noticed that the screen in front of us said "Printing..."

"Wait, did we accidentally hit the start button while we were having sex??" Jessica cried out. "That means the photos that are printing......"

We quickly dressed up as best we could and pushed the curtain aside, ready to dive out to grab those photos before anyone else. But as soon as we pulled aside the curtain, Jessica and I froze in our spots.

Lily was standing outside holding a strip of photos. But her expression was kind of confusing. Was that a smile?

Part 3 to come....

banditray5
banditray5
527 Followers