Dancing With The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am leaving and will be going to the alley behind this gallery. If you want to fuck me, you know where I'll be," I tell him, being very forthcoming and blunt. This way it is a simple choice. Either come to the alley or not. Which is a choice that can't be any simpler.

With that statement, I turn around and begin to walk away from Tim. Except this time as I walk, I feel the sexy way my hips sway. I can feel the shape of my body, especially the way my breasts bounce just a tiny bit to catch people's eye. For the first time in a very long time, I feel beyond sexy to the point I bet a lot of these rich assholes would pay dearly to be able to see me naked. I finally feel desirable.

Upon exiting the gallery's metal door, I'm hit with the cool night air. Standing on the empty street corner, I muse how I thought when I got outside, the night air would knock some sense into me. That I would realize that I'm being a total slut and run away. That I would want to go home, in which I would apologize to Tim tomorrow. But no. In fact, I can feel that I'm even hornier now.

Feeling not like myself while feeling more like myself than ever, I turn and head towards the dark and dirty looking alley next to the gallery. Without even checking to see if anyone is inside, I march into it with my head held high. The way I feel at the moment is that an army of ninjas could attack me and lose.

There I walk a little into the alley, where there is a somewhat empty space. All over the small space are trash cans, boxes, thrown paintings and random junk that appears to be dumped here and forgotten about. But thankfully, no people.

I stand with my back pressed against an empty space on a brick wall, looking forward. I stand here, heart pounding, wondering if Tim is going to show up. Knowing him, he could very well say that the mission is more important and forget about me. That he would deal with me later, to which he would give a lecture about how disappointed he is in me. Little does he know that'll never happen because he would never see me again.

It only takes about half a minute before I hear the heavy metal gallery door open. Right after, I hear footsteps. Footsteps that go right into this alley. On purpose I don't look at the alley opening but straight ahead, where I know I'm in something of a sexual pose. So I can't see who this person is, or if it is even Tim.

"Jen, what's gotten into you? Did you talk to-" I hear Tim start to say as he enters the alley and walks towards me. But before he can finish I turn to face him, where I slap him. I open hand slap him right across the face, hard as I can.

My hand makes solid contact with Tim's face, but the big brute barely even registers the hit. There's no flinching or jerking at all, just the fact that it has made him stop talking. He continues to look down at me in surprise, like he's never seen me before. In a way it makes him look really cute.

"If you are to fuck me, then fuck me. If not, get the hell out of my sight," I tell him sternly, my eyes boring into his. I do this to let him know there is no talking now. No talking, no reasoning, no mission, no nothing.

I watch as a flicker of rage turns into an inferno behind his eyes. Like so many men, when he doesn't understand something, he gets mad. Like the problem will go away if you pound away at it instead of facing it head on. I guess in a way that is true for this problem.

Tim's muscular arms reach out and grab me by the shoulders where he pushes me back until I'm against the wall. There he holds me in his grip as if I'm something he's here to fight. Already I feel how strong he is as he presses my body against the wall like he's trying to make me merge into it.

"What has-" Tim starts again, clearly upset. But I'm able to get my right arm up even if he's holding me. There I slap him again before as I'm so tired of his words. Tired of talk. Tired of waiting.

"Either fuck me or leave," I tell him, unable to make this any simpler. Unlike all the other times I've talked to him, I don't look away or pretend to be timid or shy. This time my burning eyes bore into his, showing that now I'm the one in charge.

Tim seems to explode. His body somehow seems to get even bigger as he steps close to me, looking like he is about to do some military-mma move on me. Only instead he leans over and kisses me. He presses his face against mine, where his lips make contact with mine, where I feel how soft they are as he mashes them against my face. He presses hard against me, real hard, just as I want, to which I press just as hard back.

My hands break out of his grasp where I grab the back of his head to force him to kiss even harder. Feeling this, he responds, kissing me so hard that it feels like my skull might be cracking.

With this opening, my hands now travel from the back of his head down, where I want to feel all that I've wanted. One hand moves around to feel his muscular back and shoulder while the other goes to what I've always wanted to feel; that very firm ass. There I grab a handful of his ass on the outside of his slacks, creaming on the inside as it feels even more firm than I would have believed. An ass that feels like it is made out of rock.

Tim grabs me again with his movements feeling wild and unhinged. His hands grab me around my waist where he lifts me as easy one of his barbells in a workout. I'm lifted up off my feet where my legs immediately wrap around his waist while his own arms move underneath mine to keep me in place as I'm pinned against the wall.

Literally growling like an animal, Tim grabs the front my gown with his right hand. His hand grabs a handful, where he bunches the fabric into his massive fist. And then he yanks.

The fabric of my dress is no match for his strength as he doesn't just break the straps, but rips the entire front of my dress. The brief sound of tearing fabric is heard but only for a moment as the straps, neckline and even sides of the expensive dress are turned to rags.

Moaning like a whore, I feel the cool night air move over my bare breasts as I'm exposed. With the front of my torn dress falling over, both breasts are fully exposed as I wasn't wearing a bra. And in Tim's eyes, I see the hunger he has at the sight of them. Where he takes in what he is seeing, my large tits, and shows he wants them. That he needs them.

Tim's hands move down where it is his turn to grab my ass. He grabs hold of my ass with both hands where he easily lifts my entire body upward. When he does this, my entire body moves up the wall where I feel my back being scratched by the brick and don't care.

Being beyond aggressive, Tim lifts me so that my breasts are now face-level with him. Where my D cup tits are in his reach to do with as he pleases. Where my nipples are harder than diamond and I moan just at the feeling of him seeing them exposed.

Tim's head moves forward and takes my right nipple in his mouth. His large mouth latches onto my sensitive breast and sucks at it without mercy. He sucks on it hard, like he is trying to pull all of my breast into his mouth. The feeling of it is so intense and hungry that I can't help but moan. Moan loud.

Unable to stop myself, I use my hands to grab my breasts and push them together into his face. In a rather crude move, I know I'm presenting my tits for him to suck and grope. And my breasts want it so bad as I feel how insanely hard my nipples are.

Tim eagerly accepts and switches to my left breast, allowing his mouth to engross my nipple. On this breast he not only sucks on the nipple hard, but I feel him bite down some as his tongue flicks over it hard. The feeling of it is something I've never felt before, where the pleasure off it makes my entire body feel like it turns to goo. Now my moans have gotten so loud I'm sure whomever is in the building behind us can hear.

Still presenting my tits to him, Tim starts to suck, lick and kiss every inch of them as he moves his face all about hem. As he does this, I feel his right hand move upward on my back some. It shows his strength as though I am helping with my legs wrapped around him, he is now only using a single hand to hold me.

Moaning as he gets even more aggressive with my tits as he damn near mauls them, my body has never felt so incredibly hot. The way he makes me feel is making my back arch and my womanhood tingle like never before. I've become so aroused I can literally feel myself leaking as I've not ever been this wet before. It's such an intense feeling, especially as I dig my nails into him and he doesn't seem to notice as he's so lost in his own sexual trance like myself.

An even louder moan comes out of me as Tim rips my panties off. Just grabs the back of my red silk panties and pulls, easily tearing the fabric like he did my dress. Feeling them get ripped off hurts a great deal, but it is such a wonderful and pleasurable hurt. One that I wouldn't mind feeling every hour of every day.

With a growl Tim brings his hand up where I see my torn panties in his balled fist. Then with an angry grunt, he tosses him hard to the side where he immediately grabs the bottom of my dress. Pulling, yanking and tearing, he lifts my dress up so eager and demanding access to my womanhood. As he does this, I feel the way my hips rock and sway, where I think I may cum just from having my womanhood exposed inside this alley.

My own hands drift now as it is my turn to take what I want. There both of my hands move to the front of his pants, where I grab at his belt. Furiously I undo his belt and yank it completely off, tossing it to the side like he did my panties. Then my hands find the button on his slacks, where I can't seem to undo it. Taking a page out of his book, I pull in different directions at the fold, making the button pop right off, to which I quickly unzip him.

"I want that cock," I hiss in his ear, feeling intensely like a slut as I've never wanted cock more than I do now. Where I want to see it, feel it even worship it if I must. It's this that feeling courses through me as I tug down his slacks and underwear.

I pull and pull till finally, his very hard cock springs out. There my hands move to it, wanting, no, needing to feel it. To feel what I've wanted for so damn long. To the thing that it feels like I need.

The moment I make skin to skin contact with it, I moan, even if it is only my hands touching it. He's so...large. Much larger than I thought he would be. Not to mention hard. His cock feels like steel in my hands, harder than any cock I've ever felt before. If it wasn't for how warm it feels, I might think it was some sort of sex shop toy.

My hand runs the length of his shaft, and then back up, letting my fingertips trail over him. I repeat this a few more times where I take in all of his sex. Then, smiling I grip him firmly in my hand, taking control of that massive cock. There I begin to stroke him, where Tim moans in pleasure, driving me wild.

With Tim moaning louder, I start to stroke faster and harder, where that cock gets even harder. Faster I go, my fingers on my left hand starting to rub at the bottom of his cock head, which gets an immediate reaction of him shuddering in pleasure. Going into my own sexual trance at being able to make him feel this way, I actually try to move down, where I want that cock in my mouth.

But Tim isn't having any of it. He lifts me again while I keep my legs are still wrapped around him. Then, holding me with one hand again, he uses his other hand to position his cock at my entrance. I feel that huge cock rubbing between my legs as he slowly lifts me to get it in exact position.

The moment I feel the head of his massive cock part my pussy lips, I swear I orgasm. It's a very brief and weak orgasm, but one all the same. Like the anticipation of feeling it is finally solved, allowing that pleasure to be released. Where for the shortest of moments, I feel the waves of an orgasm move over me, promising me the things I'm about to feel once he gets started.

I feel his cock as it spreads my lips, where I expect him to slowly guide himself in, but that's not what he does. Instead he thrusts a single hard thrust, plowing into me with such force that I actually bounce off of him. My entire body bounces off his hips as I cry out a pained moan of pleasure while my tits actually bounce.

For a moment it feels like the world stops. That everything goes silent and time doesn't move. Where my eyes are frozen in their wide position as I feel the way his hard member pushes my insides apart in every direction. Where it fills like one of those dragon-toys that are supersized have been shoved into me.

Never before has any cock filled me like his. Where I swear that my pussy is being stretched out like a balloon at the sheer size of him. I can't even moan as I'm so overwhelmed from what I'm feeling. The amount of sexual pleasure that flows from this makes me feel like a puddle of goo without any muscles.

Then Tim starts to fuck me.

Tim grabs hold of me, one arm wrapped around my upper body while the other is wrapped around my lower body. As he holds me like this, I squeeze my legs against him, feeling his rock hard body as I stay wrapped against him.

There is no tenderness or love in the way he holds me. In fact, he holds me as if this is a fight, where I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Where all of his might and muscle is used to hold me in place, like he was a rapist about to take his prey.

Tim thrusts his hips into me while pushing my body down each time he does it. His thrusts contains all of his rage, confusion and strength as it feels like I'm being impaled by his cock in the best possible way. It makes me damn near scream in pleasure with each thrust as it is so hard and primal.

Each thrust sounds a violent grunt from Tim and a high pitch squeal of pleasure from me. It feels like Tim is getting out years' worth of therapy as he fucks all his frustrations out on me. It is so rough that there's no clapping sound between our bodies as we come together, but thud sounds as he rams against me, his cock rubbing against my insides in the best possible way.

"Take it! Take it! Take it!" Tim grunts with each thrust, pounding his dick in me to the point that I bet the building we are next to is trembling. The way he holds me in place so tight that I'll have bruises makes this a hundred times more intense. It feels sort of like he's saying without words "you want to be fucked? I'll fuck you then!"

Moan after moan comes out of me as I've never felt such pleasure. Even when I've been high it never felt this good or intense. It's to the point that this feels like a dream as no one could ever feel such pleasure. No one could ever unleash such animalistic fury as they pound away as if hatefucking me. Oh, how I've never been fucked this good.

It doesn't take long before I can feel my pussy becoming sore. His cock is so large and my pussy so sensitive that the intense but brief session has already worn me out. I mean, I can feel every tiny thing about his cock. From each ridge and bump, to the way it doesn't curve at all. But most of all, I feel how he how it goes deeper than anyone else ever has inside me. Each thrust is feels like it goes deeper to the point it may be popping out of my mouth soon.

My high pitched moans and squeals start to change into something that barely sounds human. Where they are just sounds of pure pleasure that some wild creature makes. Then I find out why I sound like this as the orgasm that I felt building deep inside me is unleashed

Like a building exploding, my orgasm rips through me, causing me to truly go into overload. My vision goes white as my eyes roll back from the intense pleasure and my back arches so much that Tim has trouble holding me. Wave after rippling wave moves over me, bringing joy, happiness and immerse pleasure with it. Each wave is so powerful that it feels like my body, bones and all are rippling with the waves like a bad supernatural effect in a movie.

"I'M CUMMING!" I scream to the world, finding that this feels very much like the first time for me. The first time to truly have an orgasm. A real orgasm.

Tim continues to manhandle my body as he hasn't slowed down at all. In fact, the moment I start to cum feels like he goes even harder. His massive arms keep me in the same sort of hold where he thrusts nonstop, making my orgasm feel like it'll never end. It causes me to scream my moans as I no longer have any control over my body at all, just like I have no control over the beautiful pleasure I feel.

"Take it. Take all of it!" Tim growls just as loud as I am, and then shoves his cock inside me and holds it. He thrusts a single intense thrust where my entire body rests solely on his cock, much like I've been shoved on the end of a pole.

Impaled on that beautiful, huge cock, I feel my orgasm become renewed as I feel Tim cum inside me. I stare wide eyed at nothing as he lets go completely, his cock pumping my womb full of his seed. Over and over his cock seems to literally shoot cum out forcefully, making it go so deep in me. It feels like it goes so deep that I can taste it in the back of my mouth.

I let out an elongated moan at the feeling of his warm seed inside me, causing my body to jerk as my own orgasm finally starts to fade. Feeling like I'm on the peak of a mountain, I move over to go down, finally able to come down from the highest of highs, where even now, I feel no control of my body from the overwhelming emotions I feel.

Tim makes a strange grunt which sounds very out of place as it's not sexual or even pleasurable. It sounds extreme but not in a good way. Almost like he got the surprise of surprises.

I try to ask if he's ok, but the way my heart is pounding and my body feels overloaded, no words come out. Not to mention how he still holds me tight in his arms, making it feel like I'm in a vise. Not that I mind, for even now as my orgasm has passed, him holding me so fiercely makes the lingering trails of my orgasm refuse to leave.

Enjoying the last feelings of my orgasm, I find there's a strange taste in my mouth for some reason. The kiss was long ago, yet I taste something very metallic. That's when my tongue feels about to see that there's something in my mouth, some sort of liquid.

Confused, I bring my hand to my mouth as Tim still holds me against the wall where my back must be scratched to hell from the brick. After sticking my finger in my mouth, I look at it to see what it could be. I'm then dumbfounded as I see what it is; blood.

"What the..." I say, not understanding what's going on. Sure, the kiss we had was intense and probably enough to spilt a lip, but there's far too much blood in my mouth. The amount reaches the point where I have to turn and spit it out. Far more that a shot glass worth.

"T-Tim," I try to croak out, thinking that I must have internal injuries. That being fucked so hard truly has broken me. But when I talk, more blood comes out, like there's an uncontrollably flow of it. That's when I see that there's blood all over Tim's back. It's damn near coated in it.

Then I see the stick. Wait, not a stick, but a rebar. One of those long iron bar used in construction. I saw a pile of them earlier, next to the dumpster. But this one is sticking out the middle of Tim's back.

With my mind coming back out of the sexual trance, I see the placement of the rebar in Tim, and start to feel a strange coldness in that area on my own body. It's sticking out of the middle of Tim's back, right at the spine, where it would be right above my stomach.

I try to push Tim back, only to find that I can't. He's still holding me, but there's no strength in it, but that's not what is holding me back. It feels like something is stuck and no matter how much I push on him, I can't get it unstuck. But I do feel how my own body is starting to turn ice cold which feels so incredibly different.