Dancing with the Devil: Daniel

Story Info
A neckbeard tries to summon the Devil to make a deal.
11.7k words
4.6
4.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following dark story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Fucking country-ass country," I mutter under my breath as I walk along this country backroad. It is literally the back country and it sucks. For the poor people that live here I'm sure it's great, but for me who is from the city and has money, it sucks. Sucks ass.

"Just a little bit more Dan, just a little bit more," I tell myself, wiping sweat from my forehead and feeling my overweight body jiggle with each step I take. But then I look at the unpaved road I'm currently walking alongside and sigh. It may not be much further, but my feet are going to feel it tomorrow from this bumpy-ass road.

I happen to be in the ass crack of Hazlehurst, Mississippi in the dead of night. Well, not really the dead of night as it's only 11:34 pm, but still, it's late. Normally I would be playing online, but not tonight. Tonight is a special, special night. It's why I'm in God's Armpit.

Things wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so overweight. Having all this extra weight to carry makes things harder, especially when it is humid and hot. Not to mention sticky as my t-shirt is sticking to me now. Doesn't help that I have a pretty thick beard. Or that all my excess weight seems to be in my stomach.

I find my motivation to keep going, which has been my motivation these past couple of months. This motivation is pretty simple, which is proving everyone wrong and getting what I want. That in the end, I'll be the one standing and everyone that claimed to be my friend can suck it.

What I am doing is going to be considered crazy by 99% of the world, not that I care. That 99% will call me crazy because they don't believe. They are stuck in their stupid little bubbles, unable to see the big picture like I can.

So what am I doing here in this country-ass part of Mississippi populated by only black people when I'm from white Memphis? I'm traveling to the crossroads. A very special crossroads.

There have been nine recorded accounts of people selling their souls to the Devil. I'm sure this number is much higher, but provable accounts, there's only nine written records. Nine people to say how they did it and why. Nine people to explain all that happened.

Only one of those nine lived in the United States. And that was Mr. Robert Johnson. Rob was supposedly a really famous blues singer. I really wouldn't know as I find old timey blues to suck pretty bad. If it isn't classic rock, then I don't listen to it. What can I say? I'm an old soul.

Not only did Rob claim he sold his soul to the Devil, but he recorded a bunch of songs about it, which proves it's true. He was never shy about the topic either, much to my delight. All that he wrote, said and sang was pretty much instructions on how to do as he did.

The Group said all this was bullshit. I would say "my friends" instead of "The Group" but they aren't my friends. At least not any longer. They said the guy was just mentally ill and that's why he wrote those songs. Said selling your soul to the Devil was utter BS.

Well fuck them.

I'm currently walking to the crossroads that Robert Johnson used to summon the Devil. The very same. To be able to make sure this works, I have to do the exact same as someone that's done it. That's why I'm out here in the middle of the night, walking along a country dirt road.

Robert Johnson was poor as shit, so where he made his pact was in the poor part of this area. I wish he had done it in a better, safer area, but I'm guessing the guy wasn't all that smart. Then again, if he had some brains he wouldn't have had to sell his soul.

As I walk, I turn on my flashlight every so often to see the road. On purpose I'm not leaving the flashlight on, just in case there is someone out here that sees it. People that live here would love to rob a fat white guy like me. After all, this area is mostly black and poor, and you know how that is. A big, fat white guy like me would be an easy target as they would assume correctly I have money on me.

I know some people that would call me racist for thinking like that, but I don't care. It's true after all. And anyway, I have a black friend. That proves I'm not racist. And one day I plan on fucking a black bitch, so again, that doesn't make me racist.

Anyway, once I make the deal, everything is going to change. Everything. I've planned it all out too. Right down to the smallest detail. Once I get what I want, then my life can truly start. The life I've always should have had.

I'm going to get my money's worth on this deal. Going to get everything I want. And yes, in the end I'll double cross the Devil. I know exactly how to get out of any deal made with him. Like I said, I've done my research.

What is my wish? I guess that is the only thing that really matters. The most important thing anyway.

I want every woman that has ever turned me down, called me "Neck Beard," said I was gross, called me pig or hated me...to fall madly in love with me. That their life is dedicated to thinking about me and my cock every night and day. And for all the guys that have ever fucked with me, held me down, bullied me or told me to fuck off to realize what an Alpha I am. That they are the losers and not me. That they could never, ever compare to me.

That's the wish. It's not complex or complicated. And it's perfect.

I'll get all the money and pussy I could ever want. But that's not really the point. The true point is the power I'll have from all those women wanting me, but I'll tell them to fuck off. I'll make them long for my dick the way they made me want them. To make them dream about me from far away because they won't get to have anything to do with me. To make you feel like you are the loser.

"Oh shit, that must be it," I say aloud in reaction of seeing an intersection up ahead. The realization that I'm so close to it makes me stop and stare.

This poor-ass dirt road I'm walking on forks up ahead. From where I am, the road splits into two separate directions. One path goes off sort of to the right at an angle, the other to the left. Altogether the roads make an "Y" shape.

Sort of makes sense now that I think about it. Traveling down this single path is like traveling the path of life. Then you come to a choice where you have one good path, one bad. Very symbolic.

I thought there would be four streets like in the movies and TV shows, but hey, three still counts as a crossroads. I also thought there would be something like a street sign or something. Maybe a plaque stating that dumb ass Rob Johnson soul his soul here.

I take a moment to stare at the crossroads, thinking how the Devil himself was once here. The man with all the power walked these grounds. Makes me wonder if the power I feel coming from the crossroads is from him, or if I'm imagining it.

After a minute of looking at the crossroads, I walk up to it. It's the same as the road I've been walking alongside, made of dirt and rocks. Made of poor people's hopes and dreams as they move from it to the paved roads of the city.

Looking at my cell, I see I have about ten minutes to midnight. That's when the deal needs to be made. Or rather, that's when Rob made his deal. Different people said they made their deals at different times, but I'm doing exactly as what Rob did.

After checking my surroundings, I pull out the canvas bag that I tied to my belt. Of all the things I have, this bag is the most important. It would be the one thing that I would be scared of losing if I were robbed. Especially as nothing in the bag is worth anything to anyone other than me.

Inside this bag is everything needed to summon the Devil. It's a strange assortment of items, but it's what is required. It's all that Rob used.

What's in the bag? Well, one item is supposed to be something that belonged to you as a child. This is supposed to represent innocence. I picked an old stuffed bunny that I liked when I was a baby.

Then there is all the typical spell stuff like graveyard dirt, a cat's claw, a rat's skull, and menstrual blood. Other than that, there are only a few personal items. Such as an item from when you did something dark/evil, to which I put a hat. But over all of it, I had to cut my hand and bleed so it was marked as mine. That my blood bound all the items together.

The most important item to summon the Devil isn't even tangible. It's the desire to go through with this. The will to do it. To see it through. The need to call the Devil. Some say that if that's the only thing you have, you can still summon him without everything else.

I tighten the string on the bag and look around again. After wiping sweat from my forehead, I walk to the middle of the crossroads. That's where you have to plant the bag, in the middle. You are supposed to dig a hole by hand, put the bag in, then cover the hole. The reason it has to be in the middle is because in life, you have no clue which road you are about to travel.

"Oh...shit," I say aloud as take a step back after seeing the middle of the crossroad. Just to make sure, I bring out my flashlight and shine it at the spot to make sure I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. Oh, shit. I am.

The dirt road is, well, made of dirt. Brown dirt and mud with a hell of a lot of rocks. In spots there's weeds or grass sticking out, showing it doesn't get used all that much. It's a typical dirt road, the type you've seen a million times.

But in the middle of the crossroads is, I guess...a burn mark. It's a blackened circle at least two feet wide. And it's really blackened. Like not from fire, but like the ground was trampled, then acid poured, then set on fire. It's a black I've never seen in nature before. An unnatural black. A black that makes me think of the grossest fungus that grows in the frig when you forget about leftovers for a few years.

"If I needed proof this is the place, that has to be it," I tell myself aloud. I often talk to myself to help calm me down. It sort of makes it seem like there are more people with me. I know it's somewhat of a bad trait. Makes me seem sort of crazy.

I keep on staring at that blackened circle, not believing there to be something so...real. I thought for sure I was going to have to take everything on faith. That there wouldn't be a single shred of proof that the Devil was called here.

Smiling now as I know I'm for sure in the right place, I walk towards that circle. I'm not overly happy that I'll need to dig in that blackness. And the ritual was truly clear, you have to use your hands. Something about using the tool that God gave you to defile his greatest gift.

Grossed out somewhat, I kneel down in front of the blackened circle. Thankfully it doesn't smell bad, but there is a weird feeling that comes from it. It's a bad feeling too. For some reason whenever I look at it, I remember the time I crapped my pants in high school and got made fun of forever for it. I don't know if it is the weird smell coming from it, or if it is something else, but that thought keeps popping in my head over and over.

Holding my breath, I put my hands on the blackened dirt and start digging. When I do, I shudder as even the texture of the dirt feels wrong. Dirt is supposed to have a harsh texture, making you feel dirty. This stuff makes it feel like you are digging in living mold. Like it's a living thing sucking at your skin.

"Fucking gross," I yell as I dig the hole with my bare hands. That funky dirt isn't just the top level either. It goes all the way down. I bet it goes right to the middle of the fucking earth. All of it is that nasty, funky weird dirt.

I finally make a hole big enough for my bag. I quickly dump my bag in the exposed hole and then cover it back up with that moldy dirt. Again, I have to use my hands for all this as that's what the ritual claims. It states you have to cover the hole till nothing of the bag can be seen and the road looks as normal as normal can be.

Once the bag is covered, I struggle to get my fat ass to stand up. Once standing, I wipe my hands furiously on my shorts, desperate to get that funky dirt off me. Normally I wouldn't care, but that dirt, I dunno. It's like feeling maggots crawling on you.

More excited than ever, I pull out my cell to check the time. As I do, my hand trembles with anticipation.

"Midnight," I say the time outline. I then start to look around, excited for what's about to happen. Robert didn't write about how the Devil arrived, just that he did. Others wrote how there was clasp of thunder or a sudden storm. Others wrote they were visited by a pack of wild, skinny dogs. Another wrote she was surrounded by black figures that blocked her way and wouldn't let her leave. So there's really no telling how he's going to appear.

"Well hello there, young man," a man's deep voice greets in a happy tone.

Gasping in surprise, I look towards the voice. When I do, I am a bit taken back by what I see as my surroundings seemed to have changed.

When I was walking here, the night sky was pretty dark. The moon and stars provided some light, but it was barely enough to see. That's why I have my flashlight. Now it's like the world is bathed in bright blue light provided by the moon. There's enough light to be able to see almost clearly. Sure it's still night, but it's brighter than bars I've been to. It bathes the entire area with a strange unnatural glow.

Looking down the road I can, I first hear the footsteps first. Each footstep crunches on the ground where I swear I can hear hissing as if something is burning. They are soft and steady but in the dead of night here, they sound booming.

Walking towards me alongside the same road I had, is a grown man in a suit. A very fancy looking suit at that. One that looks like it must cost more than most people make in a year. It's a bluish black suit, with a dark shirt and red tie. A suit that looks tailored to this guy's frame.

"W-Who are you?" I ask without meaning to as the guy gets closer and closer. The closer he gets the more of him I see, and the more confused I get.

I can see this guy looks like a thirty something stock trader. He has groomed short black hair that sticks up in a very sexy way, as well as light stubble on his face. The look of it makes me think he must go to some fancy barber just for men every couple of days.

His dark eyes look at me but what really stands out is his smile. That happy smile is honest in how excited he is. Like this is the best night of his life.

My heart sinks a little because I don't think this is the Devil. Or is it? If it is, it's not what Rob described. It's not what any of them described. I mean, this guy looks like he got lost on the way to a fancy restaurant. That the limo is late in picking him up or maybe broke down.

There's nothing evil about this guy at all. Nor is there anything powerful. No evil smirk, no smoke, no nothing. He's just a guy. A good looking guy, but a guy. Nothing about him is Devil-like at all.

Surely this can't be the Devil. The Devil is massive and powerful. Huge and terrifying. The father of Demons that could kill you with ease. A massive scaly beast that rules hell. The one angel that told God to fuck off. This...this can't be him. This guy looks more like he would rule a tanning bed.

"Daniel, come now, let us not play such games," the fancy man says, still smiling as he approaches.

Whoever he is stops once he reaches the outskirts of the crossroads. His polished black shoes look like they are a fraction of a centimeter from touching the road, but don't. There he stops and looks at me as I stand right in the middle of the dirt crossroads..

"N-No. No way. You..." I start to protest, not believing someone that looks like him could be the Devil.

"My form not what you were expecting?" the man asks pleasantly, holding his arms out as if to inspect himself. He gives a rather pleasant nod to himself, as if liking the way he looks.

"In this matter, I am not to blame. Well, I am rarely to blame in any matter, but that is not the point," the fancy man starts to explain, dusting dirt off on of his sleeves.

"This form is what your mind created. I appear how you want to see me," the man explains, that happy smile showing his bright white teeth. There's no anger or frustration at this, just a pleasant friendly explanation.

"Nah. No way, man. You telling me that I wanted to see the...the...to see the..." I start to argue but then something occurs to me. When I see it, it makes my eyes widen and my mouth drop. It hits me right in the gut as if someone punched me.

He's me. Well, not the me of now, but the me I want to be. I recognize it now. That's my face, toned and groomed. That's my body, fit and muscular, draped in the sort of clothes I would love to wear. He's showing me exactly how I could look. I'm looking at the perfect version of myself.

"Wow," I gasp, amazed by how good looking I could be. I look even better than I thought. I'm damn sexy. Bitches would beg to just be around me. Men would hate me.

"Well now Daniel, as much as I do like these man-of-the-earth surroundings, I am rather busy," the Devil says as he looks around. Again there's no anger or disgust, just gentle bemusement.

"I...are you...are you really him?" I ask, taken back now that the summoning worked. I knew the summoning would work, but still, the fact it did is shocking. I can't believe I'm actually looking at the Devil. That the Devil himself is standing in front of me, and is on this Earth. That I was the one that brought him here.

"From your visage, am I correct in believing you wish to make a deal?" the fancy man asks, motioning towards me while ignoring my question. Only the way he does this, he isn't mocking or anything. He does it much as a businessman would do to someone he wants to do business with. To just get down to business.

"Oh...y-y-yes," I answer, trying to come back to my senses. I fight to push all my amazement and more out of my head as I know what I need to do. This is business. That's all. I'm the one in charge. I have what he wants.

"I have summoned you," I announce loudly, puffing my chest out. I stand as tall as I can, so he can see just how smart and powerful I am. That it was I that brought him here, and I who can send him away.

"Splendid!" the Devil says as if this makes him happy. He even claps his hands once as if excited.

"Tell me Daniel, what deal have you come to offer to me?" the Devil asks, his eyes bright. He seems genuinely excited to hear what I've come to say.

Immediately I get confused. The way he asks this isn't that he'll do anything for my soul. He makes it sound like I've come here to offer a deal of my own for him to take or reject. That instead of him offering me more and more for my soul, I'm to bargain for whatever I can get.

"I...what? Aren't you supposed to offer me a deal?!" I ask, very confused. My mind goes back to Robert Johnson and how he said the Devil asked what he wanted. That once he said he wanted to be the best blues man that ever lived, the Devil said it would cost his soul.

"Oh, am I? Aright. I like a change of pace," the Devil muses and laughs. Only when he laughs, it isn't the cruel laughter of the ones that have made fun of me. The ones that laughed in my face. His laughter isn't anything like that.

For some reason, hearing his laugh takes me back to the memory of going to a bar two weeks ago. I had gone there with a girl from college that I had to do a project with in Bio Chem class. I begged and begged her to go, telling her how it wasn't a date, but two friends going and listening to bands. She kept saying no, even when I said I would pay for all her drinks. I managed to get her to go when I said that I would go on Twitter/X and say how mean she is if she didn't.