Dancing's Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good," he sighed, closing his eyes.

Selina pressed her nails into his thighs, and the warmth of her mouth temporarily left him. "Look at me, baby," she said, her voice a husky contralto purr. "I want to see what I'm doing to you."

His eyes opened and met hers, a profoundly perceptible desire in her eyes as she gazed up at him from behind long dark lashes. The intensity of her beauty was beyond words, situated between his legs with her short cropped hair and wicked expression, her full breasts hanging beneath her while the pale light of the television flickered and drew shadows over her face.

Selina looked hot enough to catch the room on fire, but she played it cool and resigned herself to pleasing him with lazy dips of the head, gorging herself on his cock, filling her throat with it, then making a show of drawing her head back, her lips sucking a tight seal around his girth and stopping at the lip of his crown. Her cheeks hollowed inwards, nursing his bulbous tip between her lips, then she was bobbing again, up and down in a rhythm of delicious repetition, his grunts and the television acting as ambience for the lewd sounds of her dedicated slurping.

"Cat..." He groaned, clutching at the sheets and holding on while an orgasm raced towards him, ignoring whatever feeble resistance he threw up, as unavoidable as rain or storm.

Selina smiled and hummed, vibrating around him while she sucked his cock with shallow strokes followed by the occasional deep dive all the way down to the root. It wasn't easy, and she'd had trouble at first during the early days of their relationship, but she had done it plenty of times by now. She was damn good at this. An expert at drawing out his pleasure, at delivering them both into ecstasy. Absentmindedly, he reached down to push away a bang of her hair, but she caught him with a hand of her own, holding onto him while she bobbed and slurped.

There was only so much he could endure. Only so long he could resist her. His free hand reached for her head and this time she allowed it, threading into her hair and holding her in place. There was an excited look on her face, an expression of heady delight as he spent himself inside of her mouth, his cock pulsing, his groans flooding the quiet room and drowning out the television. Selina drank him down as he climaxed, keeping her gaze on him the entire time, her happy tongue wiggling against the underside of his tool.

She swallowed his seed as it came, drank every drop of his cream, gulped down the entirety of essence. One slender hand pumped and milked all the way from the base of his cock to her lips and then back down again, wringing him for all that she could get, like a delicious prize or a sinful delicacy. And when his masculine grunts and exultant sighs ceased, she bent her head low, finishing him off with a few more long pulls of the mouth, the suction of her lips making an audible pop! when she finally withdrew from him.

Panting and sitting upright, he steadied himself with a hand against the bed. Selina smiled up at him, an amused twinkle in her eye and a devious smirk on her lips. She glanced downwards at his tool, noticed a spot she had missed, and brought her mouth to him again.

"Mmmm," she purred, stroking his head and making a show of sucking up a dollop of seed that had leaked all the way down to the base of his shaft. "No más?"

She was unbelievable.

He shook his head. "Give me a minute."

Grinning, she gave his cock one last lazy suck before leaning back with her hands on the bed behind her. She was proud of herself and eager for more. It showed on her face and the way her body seemed to restlessly shift upon the bed. He knew what she wanted, and he had every intention of giving it to her. Long, rough, and hard.

"Selina," he said, his voice stern and commanding. "Lie down."

She bit her lip and did as she was told.

***

The first touch of his hand against her leg had her drawing in a breath, her stomach tightening and her pussy fluttering. One little caress was all it took. She was like Pavlov's dog--a single touch and she was aching for him, her switch flipped and her juices running like he'd trained her to come apart for him at the snap of his fingers. But she was no longer surprised anymore at how easily or how much she desired him. It came naturally, whether by a word or a touch, or even a mere look. Bruce commanded her body. He knew it, she knew it.

His hand slid under the backside of her knee, pulling her down towards him. Then he was there, nuzzling her thighs with his face, spreading them, pressing kisses higher and higher as he went along, the scruff of his stubble against her skin way more pleasing than it had any right to be. For a moment he just looked at her, gazing at her sex like he was starving. It was pretty pink and wet as a melted ice cube, hotter than hell and dripping just for him. But he was only looking at it, observing while he kneaded her thighs, his rocky breath heating her pouting lips and throbbing clitoris. Her thighs quivered. Somehow his looking was just like touching.

"Bruce," she said, her voice pleading.

His vivid blue eyes flickered up to meet hers, but he said nothing.

"Please. I need you."

He smiled, the beautiful arrogant man. And then his thumbs were spreading her swollen lips, his tongue licking the rim of her entrance. Her head dipped, back arching and hips circling closer to meet his tongue, the wet slide of it against her sex making her tremble.

All night--no, all day. She'd been waiting all damn day for this. Since she first woke up and remembered her date at the gala. His tongue was heaven, his mouth warm and decadent as he kissed her needy pussy like he kissed her mouth, claiming her, owning her. Her entire body glowed with pleasure, her nipples ached, and he soon had her crying out something that sounded very much like his name.

"Thats... so fucking good," she husked, her breath clogging her throat.

Fingers squeezed at her thighs in acknowledgment, and then a thumb touched at her throbbing clit. There was no possible way she could have prevented herself from gasping when he fingered at that sensitive bundle of nerves. He brushed it again, then again, and again, petting the stiff little bead of her clit in sweet circles that made her moan shamelessly, desperately, more desperate than anyone probably ever had been.

"Remember when you teased me earlier?" he asked.

"Yes," she breathed, smiling through her delirium.

"And is this what you wanted, Cat?"

"Yeess." She had to bite back a moan. "Touch my pussy, baby. Make me come."

Stubborn as she was, she wasn't in any position to play hard to get. She needed him. Bad.

Bruce's lips curved almost imperceptibly upwards, and then his mouth and his hands swapped places. He sucked her clit into his mouth, teasing and pulling and making her legs feel like they were made of rubber. Fingers grazed the pouting lips of her pussy, found slick velvet, and then slipped right in. Two of them, long and thick and right up to the knuckle.

"Ohmygod."

Gazing up at her with those incredible blue eyes, he fucked her slowly with both fingers, churning them in and out while he suckled on her clit and gently brushed it with his teeth. Loving, caring, but fucking dirty. He devoured her with his mouth and spread her with his fingers, curling them inside her and making her pussy ripple in such a way that had her gasping for air.

Spasms wracked her body, sweet, endless shocks, her toes curling tight and her back arching in searing hot pleasure. Her chest heaved, her breath caught in her throat, her belly fluttered with desire. Faster, faster, his fingers simulating intercourse, her pussy dripping honey around him. She bucked into him and grabbed at his head, vision fading to black, unable to think or feel anything but what he was doing to her, sending her soaring higher with one little word on her lips.

"Bruce!" she cried.

And she came. Hard. Like a crack in her core that exploded into a million ruinous pieces. Delicious, agonizing pleasure sent her into a spiral of pure ecstasy, trembling through her, making her half-sob and half-scream. She could feel his mouth still on her, applying pressure to her clit, building and building while her stiff nub pulsed between his lips. And he didn't stop, didn't let go. He kept rubbing at her insides with the pads of his fingers, kept sucking on her clit like it was his purpose in life, like he was created just for her, prolonging her orgasm until it was rolling through her in a pleasant wave, intense and gentle and so damn good.

He whispered words of endearment, making her pussy spasm around his fingers and a jolt of pleasure strike at her core. As her orgasm subsided, she sighed and dropped her head back onto the pillow, a dumb smile on her face. It grew wider when she felt his mouth traveling up her body, kissing at her hips, then her stomach and breasts, leaving her erect nipples wet with saliva. She took his face between her hands and drew him to her.

They kissed slowly and affectionately, an equal give and take. One of his hands threaded into her sleek black hair, and then his lips moved to her neck, brushing the swiftly beating pulse in her throat. She tipped her head back on the pillow and groaned, grasping at the back of his head, his shoulders. The feeling of him on the bare expanse of her throat had her feverish, burning up under his touch. And when his other hand slid down her body to cup her mound, rubbing the heel of his palm against her clitoris and sinking his middle finger into her warm wetness, she felt a profound desire that refused to be ignored any longer.

Her back arched off the bed and she made a sound that was hot and needy. Digging her nails into his back, her voice was breathless when she spoke. "You drive me crazy."

Bruce's lips curved into a ghost of a smile. "You've driven me crazy since the first day we met." He kissed her forehead, then his features shifted, growing dark and intense, like how he looked when he had the cowl on. His hand wrapped lightly around her throat. No pressure, but a clear sign of ownership that set every nerve in her body alight with arousal. Her clit throbbed, something in her chest fluttered, and a low, whimpering moan bubbled up from inside her.

"Selina," he said, his voice deep and smoky, pronouncing her name like it was a dirty secret between the two of them. "Hands above your head."

She'd never hear that arrangement of words the same way ever again. In a flash she complied, grasping at her pillow while her breasts heaved and her legs spread wide for him.

"Good girl." He sat up, distinctly beautiful and incredibly masculine in the dim light of the bedroom. The carved muscles, the broad shoulders that tapered into a slim waist--and oh God, the way he fisted his cock and gave it a single stroke from base to tip must have been the most erotic thing she'd ever seen. He was delicious. And he was about to ruin her in the best way possible.

Eyes wide, she stared down her body as Bruce gripped his manhood and angled it down to drag the broad head over her clit. It felt dirty and amazing, and when he did it again she couldn't help but bite her lip and roll her hips up into him, practically begging for his cock. He glanced up at her and she looked him right in the eye. No shame at all, just profound desire and understanding, shared between the two of them.

He dragged his tip down, through her folds and then back up again, spreading her wetness and circling at her clit, driving her to the point of frustration before he hitched himself at her entrance and pushed inside.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Oh God."

It was just the tip and a little extra, but it was excellent, and she wanted more. Much more. The whole damn thing.

He was thick and so fucking hard as he gave it to her, pushing in and stretching her, making her moan and run a frantic hand through her hair. She clenched up around him, and when he hit the back of her pussy he leaned forward, caging her in with his arms on either side of her head. A delicious groan escaped his lips and her arms and legs instinctively wrapped around him, clutching him, drawing him closer.

"Good?" he asked, and she wasn't sure if he was concerned about her well-being or if he was just subtly gloating, but she nodded like a bobblehead.

"Yes, so good."

Bruce really was huge, his muscles, his cock, his entire body, but she was turned all the way on, her pussy slick and tight around him, clinging to his member with every wonderful stroke into her core. He took her slowly, in an agonizingly sweet rhythm that allowed her to savor and feel every hard inch of him. The curve of his cock stretching her out, the glide of him through her pussy lips, the nudging against her G-spot. Skillfully, with such control and patience that she was reminded of why he was the best at everything he put his mind to.

Apparently that included her.

Eating her out.

Working magic with his fingers.

Fucking her into a puddle of mush.

His hands breathed life into her body, palming her breasts, pinching her nipples, gripping her throat while grunting like an animal into her ear. His voice alone could make her moan, but this was just so much. The slightest touch made her body tremble. She was hypersensitive beneath him, her body so receptive to his fingers, his mouth, his tongue, and the hard appendage pumping in and out of her. He devoured her neck, nipped at her jaw with his teeth, and when he kissed her she moaned into his mouth, hands on the back of his head and raking at his hair.

"More," she said breathlessly, matching his movement with her hips. "Give me more, baby."

He slowed, then cursed uncharacteristically and slid his hand down her toned stomach, petting her clit with his middle finger, making a bolt of pleasure mix in with the wicked sensations already spiraling out of control within her. Round and round, perfectly stroking that swollen bud while he slowly stuffed her pussy, claimed and owned it with his cock. And while the pressure inside of her built up until she was getting dangerously close to the edge, he took that same hand and fisted her hair, angling her forehead against his. His movement quickened then, giving her exactly what she asked for.

Every inch of him.

Rough and fast and so fucking good.

She was so full, so connected to him, and it was wet and messy and incredibly loud and unbelievably satisfying. He was giving her his all and she was matching his movements as best she was able, rolling her pelvis while the bed bounced beneath them, absorbing the wild, primitive force of their lovemaking. And when an orgasm built at her center, coiling tight, she whimpered helplessly. She hid her face in his neck, biting him and listening to him grunt as he fucked her. Her hands clawed at his back, her breasts bounced, her toes curled, and his balls slapped her ass with each brilliant stroke into her pussy.

"Close," she gasped.

Her choked-up cries and demure little whimpers mingled with his feral, unrestrained grunts. He was losing some of his prior control now, his body taut, his deep strokes into her pussy more frantic. There was power, dominance and lust in his eyes, and she couldn't take it anymore. She was losing herself to him, to the pleasure decimating her body. The hand on her head tightened, and his commanding voice delighted her ears.

"You were made for me, Selina. Now come for me. Let me see."

"Yes!" she sobbed. "Yes, oh, God, yes."

The erotic tone of his voice, the depth of his eyes, the way he was fucking her into oblivion, she just couldn't hold on any longer. She lost control completely, crying out as a devastating climax raced through her.

A few moments later, Bruce followed her over the edge, letting out a choked exclamation and jerking against her as he spent inside of her. Helpless, undone. She loved how he sounded, how she made him feel. Her insides contracted around him, milking him, taking it all, and when he was through he collapsed onto the bed beside her.

They were both an absolute mess.

Afterward she lay on her side, eyes closed and head resting on his shoulder, a lazy grin on her lips. Satisfied, she made a sweet purring sound, a luxurious hum. It was so good with him. Every single time. And it didn't seem as if she could ever get enough. It was hot, wild, and exhilarating sex.

With Batman.

With Bruce Wayne.

The cuddling wasn't bad either.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked.

"What do you think?" She reached over to stroke his chest, her hand gliding over firm muscles and coarse hair.

"I don't know." He glanced towards the bathroom. "Did you steal my toothbrush while I was in the cave?"

"Don't be ridiculous. How would I kiss you if you can't brush your teeth?"

"Fair enough." He paused, and hushed television chatter filled the room. "Find out anything about who tried to put a hole in me?"

Normally she'd be annoyed over him bringing up work in the bedroom, but this was personal. To both of them. She probably should have mentioned her findings earlier, but you can't blame a girl for not being able to resist a shirtless Bruce Wayne.

"His name is Jacob Osmond," she said. "I'm sure you know who he is."

Bruce nodded. "Real estate investor and owner of Boost Publications. Founded by his father."

"Right. And he was at the gala earlier."

"You talked to him?"

"He tried to grab my ass." Selina laughed at the change in his expression. "Don't worry, I didn't let him. But he did tell me where he lived."

"I assume he didn't just let you in after ringing the doorbell."

"No, I got in the old-fashioned way: through a window on the third floor."

"Find anything?"

Extricating herself from his arms, she climbed over him and flopped onto her belly at the edge of the bed, reaching down and hauling up a black duffle bag. Sitting back up, she fished out an external hard drive from a side pocket and then unzipped the main pouch, revealing the unmistakable elongated shape of a rifle.

Bruce inspected it for a moment, then said, "A Lee-Enfield. Strange choice for a weapon."

"It was stuffed in a dumpster a block away from the Wyman Building. I'd be willing to bet it belongs to a certain business magnate."

"We'll see. I'll take a look at it before handing it over to the police. What's on the hard drive?"

"Emails, mostly. Correspondence between him and James Cannon, as well as the Civilian Marksmanship Program where he likely got that rifle. Nothing damning on its face, but it establishes a connection."

Bruce looked pleased. The gun alone would likely be enough to put them both away. "Not bad."

"Yes," she said, placing the hard drive back in the bag and lowering it to the floor, "it helps to have a cat burglar on your payroll, doesn't it?"

"Payroll?"

She smirked. "Don't I get some sort of reward?"

Bruce pretended to think for a moment. "Ten thousand all right?"

"Something more personal."

"A mink coat?"

"No."

"A new motorcycle?"

Selina stalked towards him on her hands and knees. His arm slipped around her, and her soft lips brushed against his. "Save it for my birthday."

They kissed, her eyes squeezing shut, his tongue pushing into her mouth. He was enthusiastic and assertive, taking control of the kiss while his hands roamed her body, gripping the side of her neck, squeezing the swell of her ass. It was intense and carnal and not at all a chaste kiss. She felt dizzy in his arms, wild for his touch, his scent, his warmth. Desire tugged between her legs, fire raged, and when they broke apart she was breathless.

"Mmmm," she purred, opening her eyes. "That's more like it." She leaned forward to kiss him again, but he pulled away.

"Later," he said. "I need to contact Dick and go over what you brought me."