D&D Cleric

Story Info
Jayda is a priestess of the goddess of sex and lust.
5.8k words
4.44
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cleric

Jayda took Nart's hand and led him up the stairs of the temple of Orissia, the Goddess of Lust. He was hesitant, uncomfortable, just as she had been when she'd come up these steps a little over a year ago.

"Come on," she said softly, moving her face close to his, "you will like this."

Nart took a couple more steps and then stopped again, "I don't know. What if my ma finds out. She don't hold with places like this. It goes against The Six."

Jayda well knew that The Six referred to 'the righteous' gods of the northern lands. Like Nart, she had been raised in the Kallimar Valley where The Six were firmly worshipped.

She folded her arms beneath her breasts, pushing them up and forward a little as she did. Jayda knew she was pretty, far prettier than she had been a year ago the temple had helped her there. "Nart of Hemsgrove," Jayda put some metal in her voice, "I've paid the donation to the temple for you to have, what I am sure is going to be the most pleasurable time of your life. A donation of 15 silver pieces which were hard for me to come by. I do this because I am grateful of the care you gave me when coming here. So, are we going to worship Orissia together or not, I will be most annoyed if you say no."

Nart looked torn and Jayda instantly felt sorry for him. Her tone softened, she reached out her hand and smiled, "you will enjoy it and there is nothing wrong with Orissia worship here. We're in Bistora, the greatest city in the world."

Jayda didn't miss Nart's darting look at her. She was a few steps higher and his gaze looked at her bare legs and the short skirt that barely covered them. She leaned forward a bit to display her breasts a little better as they pushed against her tight shirt.

He sighed, "alright, let's go. I don't want to be seen by someone on the steps."

They quickly moved up and passed the giant, nude statue of Orissia displaying herself. The guard, a massive Orc, let them enter, recognising Jayda's clothing as an Initiate. Through the corridors, Jayda smiled whenever she turned to look at Nart. He was gawking at the temple and all of the sights. She could not blame him, the temple was home to the most beautiful women in the city all of them well versed in tempting men's eyes. When an Initiate whose large tits were fully exposed walked passed, Nart walked into a cabinet. Two other initiates that had been making out with each other at the time saw this and giggled. When he looked at them, they smiled and another lifted her shirt while the other reached out for him. Jayda quickly moved him along.

Soon after, she had to almost drag him away as a priestess walked by. Priestesses were the chosen of Orissia and underwent rituals to heighten their beauty to incredible levels. Jayda knew that had the priestess cocked a finger at Nart that there was nothing that she could have done to stop him from going with her. This priestess was an elf, so Nart would have found her even more exotic than a human woman. Granted, taking a worshipper brought in by an initiate would have been a serious breach of protocol.

None the less, Jayda was relived when she pulled the curtain on the assigned cubicle providing them a little privacy, and depriving Nart of added temptation.

Nart's reaction was different. He suddenly seemed nervous again, his eyes darting around and his hands clenched over his groin. "Uhhh... uh... uh... you, you don't have to do anything. I... I... wouldn't want to think... anyone to think, that I pushed you..." he babbled and stammered at her.

Jayda cut him off with a finger pressed against his lips. "Shhh, I want to do this with you. You were very kind to me when I needed it. I was a young, refugee girl, my parents dead and you brought me to the caravan headed here, you made sure I had something to eat every day. I owe you this much at least." She smiled, her face very close to his.

"Oh, no. I did that just to be nice, I didn't want..."

"I hope you do want it now," she quickly reached past his hands and managed to press a hand against the erection in his pants, feeling it lurch. "You seem to want it."

"Yes, uh, no... I don't want to take ad..."

Jayda cut him off again. "You are not taking anything that you aren't being offered. I want it too. I really want it, I want your big cock to fuck me, I want you to enjoy yourself, I want you to reach ecstasy and sacrifice you seed in praise of the goddess."

He seemed to relax a little but said, "you know our people don't hold with these Elven gods. The Six say that man and woman laying together without a marriage is wrong."

"Well, then stay standing," Jayda said with a coy smile. She took a step back and with a quick tug of two strings, her skimpy clothing fell to the ground. She was gratified by his gasp as he saw her naked body. It's true, that as a refugee a year ago, she would have been horrified to have Nart see her naked. Now though, as an Initiate of Orissia, she knew that her body was a tool of the goddess designed to bring men to their peak and sacrifice their seed. Using her body in this service was bringing joy and happiness to the world, the greatest goal of all.

Nart stared at her, he couldn't seem to look away, or even move. Her skin was the same, dusky tone as his, and while his hair was curly, hers was long and lustrous with some thanks to the cleansers as well as the blessing of Orissia herself. Her body was toned and her legs were long and shapely, her breasts firm and her dark nipples standing out proudly.

Taking advantage of his immobility, Jayda moved up to him and got to her knees. With little effort, she managed to remove his pants, despite his halfhearted attempts to stop her. It was her turn to gasp when she saw his member. It wasn't anywhere near the largest she'd seen, it was actually a little smaller than the average, but she could see that he was near his climax already. Precum oozed out of the slit and his large, hair covered balls were drawn up and close to the shaft.

With a quick and practised move, she placed her lips over the head while her right hand reached for an engraved chalice on the shelf. Her left moved up and lightly caressed his testicles and that, with a small grazing of her teeth against the swollen head of his cock, was enough for his release.

"Eeaaaagghhhhhchhhh!" He howled/hissed as his thick seed began to spurt into her mouth. His arms spasmed and his knees started to quiver. She had been glad that she had positioned him next to the bed. He fell backward, and Jayda moved swiftly to keep him in her mouth so as not to lose any of the precious fluid. Her cheeks bulged as more and more entered. Nart was certainly capable of producing a larger than average load.

Laying back, Nart puffed as he finished his orgasm. Experiencing her own joy, Jayda carefully brought the chalice up to her mouth and began transferring his sperm into it. The sacred liquid began filling the cup.

Using a spoola, she began removing the last of the sperm from her mouth when she noticed Nart groan unhappily. "Ohhh, I'm so sorry Jayda. I ruined everything."

Looking him in the eye, she removed the spoola and said, "what are you saying? You have ruined nothing. You have just done a great service, look how full this chalice is? I can assure you, that both the church and myself are very grateful." She then winked and said, "and I'm also sure I can get a lot more out of you yet."

"No, ah no," Nart tried to get up but Jayda gently pushed him back. After placing the chalice down, her other hand, took hold of his manhood and began gently caressing it.

"Just lay back," she played with his cock and then slipped it back into her mouth. The young man groaned and his manhood pulsed and started to regain some of its firmness. With both of her hands, her mouth and tongue, Nart was soon getting hard again and from the sound of his hissing breaths he was clearly enjoying himself.

She stood and his half-hard cock flopped onto his stomach as she moved next to him and kissed his lips. She saw his eyes moving to her full breasts. "Do you want to touch them?"

He nodded but didn't move and she giggled prettily, "well, go ahead." She held them out to him.

Nart's rough hands moved up and tentatively touched her, one finger barely brushing her nipple. She shivered a little with pleasure even at this minor contact. "Yes, you don't have to be shy. Grab them, squeeze them. They aren't fragile, they... ooohhh, they feel so good. Unnnhhhaaaaaa... the nipples are sensitive. Pinch them lightly... yessssss, just like that."

The initiate was really enjoying herself, the joy was coursing through her body. He seemed to like it too, his dick was getting harder, stretching and getting longer. After a while, she moved his hands and before he could be disappointed she said, "ohhhh, you've gotten me all worked up. Would you like to see how wet you made my pussy? It's so wet and ready for you."

"Oh, yes," Nart managed to croak. Jayda through a leg over his head and straddled his face, bringing her pussy close.

"You see," she said as she looked down at his now erect cock, "you made me all wet and horny. You can play with me if you want, touch it, lick it, make me feel real good."

Nart didn't need urging this time. Has his hands and mouth got busy on her slit and she lay forward and began sucking on his tool again. This was better than before, Nart wasn't just about to explode as she put her mouth on it and so she got the chance to use some of the tricks she'd learned. She rubbed the head against a few of her back teeth, she coiled her tongue around the head and then sucked out all of the air, pushing against the ridged flesh; she even got to bob her head up and down to force several inches against her throat. As before, Jayda caressed his balls when he was ready, and caused him to orgasm into her waiting mouth.

"Eeeaahhhhhgggghhhhhhh!" He cried loudly as his cream began flowing. There was a little more of it this time but Jayda reached for a second chalice as it started and she was determined not to lose a drop. This was Nart's sacrifice, his gift to Orissia, it was her duty to make sure the goddess received it all.

After she cleaned all traces out of her moth, Jayda turned back to Nart with a lusty smile. "You've done so well, especially for your first time here. But my poor cunny needs your cock. Do you think you can do that? Do you think you're great big cock can rub my poor, horny, wet, cunny?"

It was a bit of an exaggeration, his cock wasn't really big, but that didn't matter. It was his sacrifice which gave her pleasure. She had heard from the others that normally women had orgasms much like the men. They shook and lost control of their bodies. However, devotees of Orissia felt the greatest joy when a man gave his sacrifice and, while they kept control of their bodies, it was definitely the greatest ecstasy Jayda had ever known. When she brought a man to climax, she felt close to the goddess herself; it was intoxicating.

Moving close to Nart's face she kissed him soundly and rubbed her naked body against him. His shirt was still on and she paused to take it off, and then his sandals and pants. "Come, lay back on the bed and be comfortable," she said as she rubbed her hand through the dark hairs on his chest. She brought one of his hands on her breast and then sucked two of the fingers. "Now play with my hot, hot pussy with these, it's so horny... yeeeesssss!" She squirmed at his touch and then kissed him soundly.

"Just imagine how good your cock is going to feel squeezed by my tight, little quim." She brought his other hand up to her tits and this time he wasted no time in roughly grabbing and squeezing them.

She continued to talk dirty to him, "do you think you can get hard again? I think you can, I think your dick can get really hard one more time and then fuck my horny cunt until your sacred seed pumps right out into it. Oh, it is getting harder, I can feel it poking my leg. It's going to shoot it's blessed cream way deep up inside of me. Oh yes, you're getting very hard, soo nice and hard. Yesss, press my nipple just like that... oooooohhh."

Nart was hard enough. Lifting her pert bottom up, she deftly inserted him into her dripping pussy and slid down. They both groaned in pleasure. Then she drew herself up and wriggled from left to right as she came down, savouring the sensation. Nart's eyes were wide and his breath coming in pants, but after coming twice, he was going to take a while to peak again.

"Aren't you happy now that we're doing this?" she teased a little. "You can come back again, you know. Uhhhaaahhhhh! Just fifteen silvers as a donation and I'll do all of this to you again. It will," she gasped as his hips leapt up to thrust hard into her, "it will be my pleasure."

His hips were pumping up to meet hers every time and she quickened the pace, riding him like a jockey at The Circle. He was now using both hands to grab and maul her tits, mashing them together and flicking the nipples with his thumbs. It only made her hotter. Jayda then went to finish him off, with a quick shimmy of her hips, she used her muscles to clamp down on him when he was fully embedded in her sheath.

Nart bellowed as he came for the third time. His eyes crossed and then rolled up in his head as his neck corded and every muscle in his strong body locked up. Jayda smiled down at him in her own bliss. Truly, the goddess was appeased by his sacrifice and she felt like her insides were melting with pure joy.

His pleasure lasted for almost of full minute as he fired rope after rope of his cum into her and she took care to keep him fully embedded so that none could leak out. She didn't think of getting off of him until after he stopped convulsing. She couldn't help but giggle as his eyes seemed unable to focus and then closed as he drifted off in exhausted sleep. It wasn't uncommon, especially for first timers at the temple.

Two months later, Jayda was carrying a tray with three chalices full of sacrifices when High Priestess Naerella joined her from a cross corridor. Naerella was a Half-Elf, and had probably been incredibly beautiful even before joining the church. As the leader of the temple, she was blessed with the greatest gifts of Orissia's beauty. Jayda felt plain, every time she was in her presence.

"Are those more sacrifices from your Kallimaro lover Jayda?" Naerella asked cheerfully.

Jayda didn't even know that the High Priestess knew her name. "Um, yes, your Grace. Well, one of them."

"Yes," the High Priestess replied sounding pleased, "I hear that you've attracted several young Kallimaro to our temple. That is very good, I hear a couple of them have even chosen to try some of our Elven sisters."

"It is true, your Grace," Jayda said as she entered the Sacristy. It was a large room dominated by a large tub over five feet high and seven feet long. It had several bowls coming off the side.

"Relax Sister Jayda," Naerella said. "You've done very well and from what I understand you enjoy your work, as do those that sacrifice with you."

"I'm not a Sister," Jayda said trying to be demure. She had been instructed to always be demure with the higher clergy.

Naerella was having none of it. "I said relax and you won't be an initiate much longer," the High Priestess said as she began pouring their sacrifices into the bowls. These bowls fed into the Sacristy Tub where it was stored until it was used in miracles that Orissia offered.

"I won't?" Jayda said still making sure not to spill any of the sperm as she poured it from the chalice into a different bowl.

"No," Naerella smiled, "I have heard nothing but good things about you and, in meeting with the synod, we have decided to advance you to full priestess at the next holy day."

Holy Days were not set, it all depended on the level of sacrifices. When the Sacristy Tub was filled to a certain level, a holy day was declared. The next one, where Jayda was to become a full priestess was only twenty one days after the High Priestess had spoken with her.

Jayda stood on a platform that was pushed up to the top of the Sacristy Tub along with Naerella and two Sisters. Jayda had expected some jealousy, there were initiates that had been at the temple far longer than Jayda and yet she was being advanced. However, everyone had been universally happy for her and had praised her. People from the Kallimar Valley historically avoided cities, but there was now a fairly sizable community due to aggressive giants moving into the valley. Being a traditional people, the Kallimaro had been very resistant to worshipping different gods, like Orissia. Now though, they were starting to come in ever greater numbers. Many said that Jayda bringing Nard to the temple months ago had sparked this.

While happy that she had apparently done very well for the temple and Orissia, Jayda still felt that she didn't deserve all the credit. It was apparent that Naerella and most of the temple disagreed and were happy to give her this honour.

"Beautiful Orissia," the High Priestess intoned, "we bring before you this young woman who desires nothing but to spread your love. To encourage lust and to bring more joy into the world. Please, we implore you, use these sacrifices and anoint her with your gifts."

"Goddess hear our prayer," everyone intoned and Naerella took off the simple shift so that Jayda was now completely naked. This was her signal to get into the Sacristy Tub. There were steps down into the white, gelatinous fluid of the sacrifices and Jayda had been told that she would have to fully immerse herself to receive Orissia's gifts.

The sperm was surprisingly warm, kept completely fresh through the goddesses magic. It also tingled against her legs as she stepped deeper and deeper. When it reached her womanhood, Jayda gasped and squealed with joy. The assembled giggled a little in sympathy.

Taking a deep breath, Jayda carefully lay down. When she was completely immersed, she felt at peace. The was touched by nothing but the great love of the goddess. Pleasure within her grew and she felt more joy than she had ever felt in her life. Time lost all meaning and Jayda realised that she was no longer holding her breath, or at least was aware of it. She couldn't feel her body, feeling nothing but the ecstasy of being in the pure presence of Orissia.

Opening her eyes, Jayda knew that time had passed. The roof of the Sacristy was darker now and that she was no longer under the gelatinous sacrifices. Her body felt good, felt great in fact, and sitting up on the bare stone of the Sacristy Tub, she looked down at her brown legs. They seemed longer now, and more shapely and defined. Her knees had lost some of their knobbliness and the small, dark spots that had been on her left foot since she was born, were now gone. More, her breasts were definitely bigger, firmer, they were obstructing view.

Attempting to stand, she had a little trouble balancing she felt so giddy. The noise attracted some attention and soon Naerella's face appeared at the small platform. "By Orissia," the High Priestess said, her eyes round with surprise, and her hands went to her breasts in a symbol praising the goddess.

"What is it?" Jayda looked around.

"The tub," Naerella pointed, "it is almost empty. The goddess has blessed you with great power to have used so much."

"Oh, I hope that I haven't done too much harm." Jayda now noticed that only a small rivulet of sperm lay at the very bottom of the Sacristy Tub. She was surprised to hear Naerella's full throated laugh.

"Do not be silly priestess. If the Goddess gifted you so, she means for you to do great things. Indeed, you're body was enticing before but now, even the best artist or sculpture couldn't capture your new beauty. Come, we must train."

"Uh, priestess? Not sister?"

12