Dangerous Dave...

Story Info
Couples enjoy the after dinner delights...
4.9k words
3.59
22.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
121 Followers

The two young couples sitting in the front row had no idea what to expect from tonight's entertainment. Something sexy and exciting the tickets had promised. So far they'd enjoyed a bondage display and a rubber fetish fashion parade. The bondage was mainly tying up nubile and lithesome young ladies, with exaggerated hour glass figures. These same curvaceous beauties had also strutted up and down the cat walk showing off their thrilling curves in various latex themed clothing.

The husbands, Victor and Tony had enjoyed feasting their eyes on the sizzling hot models flaunting their tasty wares. Though they were careful not to show too much enthusiasm, for fear of a sharp dig in the ribs from their disgruntled Wives.

The Wives, Charlene and Amanda, had marvelled at the tiny waists of the performers on stage, they weren't skinny catwalk models but voluptuous ladies, with full figures. Secretly they knew their husbands were ogling them and enjoying the titillating thrills on display.

The highlight of the show, was an erotic spanking scene, performed by 'Dangerous Dave' and his sizzling hot 'play toy' Emelda.

Emelda was a beautiful black woman, a curvaceous Nubian Goddess who was absolutely stunning. Dangerous Dave smiled as he bent her over a 'flogging horse' and tied Emelda's wrists and ankles with silky ropes.

Emelda's bouncy bubble bottom looked so full and firm as Dangerous Dave fastened her securely, with her jiggling cheeks sexily clad in tight rubber trousers.

The husbands' eyes never left the arousing view of Emelda's lovely bent over bottom, presented to the audience and about to be spanked and paddled for their viewing pleasure.

Dangerous Dave looked at the audience for approval, as he rubbed his hand on Emelda's bottom, in a big circling motion. Her thin latex pants left nothing to the imagination, she may as well have had her bare bottom brushed with a lick of paint.

Emelda squirmed as he landed a sharp slap on her quivering bottom. She pushed her hips up as Dangerous Dave caressed her stinging cheeks, before he slapped her again and looked at the audience, with a big cheeky grin on his face.

The young couples felt their hearts thumping in their chests as Dangerous Dave unleashed a flurry of hard stinging slaps across Emelda's jiggling jelly bottom.

Emelda groaned and moaned as the open handed spanks slapped off her rubber bottom. A soothing caress from Dangerous Dave's big strong hand, had her raising her sexy booty up to ease the nasty stinging.

The husbands watched enthralled and imagined how wonderful it would be to slap and tickle Emelda's sizzling hot bottom. To feel her lovely firm round buttocks yielding to their masterful slaps, then rising up to meet the rub of their soothing caresses.

Both Wives thought what would it be like to be bent over in front of an audience and spanked on their bottoms, then fondled and caressed by the darkly devilish Dangerous Dave.

Dangerous Dave gently patted Emelda's booty before producing a shiny wooden paddle. He pressed the paddle hard up against her bottom and turned to the audience for approval.

Both husbands found themselves involuntarily nodding, totally focused on Emelda's double delicious peach of a bottom and no longer aware of their Wives withering looks.

A casual flick of Dangerous Dave's wrist and a stinging slap licked and nibbled at Emelda's dancing buttocks. That scorching stroke from his wicked paddle, resounded around the room. Both Wives stifled gasps at the force of that sizzling hot blow.

Their husbands cocks stiffened as Dangerous Dave unleashed a second pulsating crack of his paddle across Emelda's wonderful bottom. A hard slap, slap, slap flurry of blistering hot paddle strokes followed on Emelda's roasting bottom, that left the audience gasping and enthralled...

'Well that was fun...' the two couples agreed, still flushed and breathless, as they sat supping their drinks in the bar across from the theatre.

A tall handsome man strode in and ordered a drink at the bar. He was cool and confident and there was something familiar about him...

"Oh look, oh my God, that's him, that's Dangerous Dave at the bar," said Amanda excitedly to Charlene, "let's go and talk to him."

Both Wives were thrilled to see Dangerous Dave in the flesh, as they stared into his bright green eyes, like they were face to face with a famous rock star. They were in awe of him as he smiled and thanked them for coming to the show.

"I saw you both in the audience, front row centre, with your husbands?" Asked Dangerous Dave, as he glanced over their shoulders at Victor and Tony.

"Yes, that was us," confirmed Amanda, "it's my birthday and Charlene and Victor bought the tickets as a present. We've never been to anything like it before and it was so exciting."

"I'm still tingling," agreed Charlene, "good luck topping that for my birthday next week."

"Well happy birthday ladies..." said Dangerous Dave. He liked Charlene and Amanda, they were both achingly pretty and rather cute and sexy too. He loved the way they stared into his eyes, like he'd hypnotised them.

He reckoned they must be in their late twenties or early thirties, but they were staring at him wide-eyed, like a couple of star struck teenagers.

"Are you having your twenty-first birthday party next week Charlene?"

Charlene blushed with the compliment and slapped his arm playfully as she said, "I'm thirty-one silly, not twenty-one...oh why don't you come, you could bring Emelda?"

"Oh yes please Dangerous Dave," agreed Amanda eagerly, standing on her tiptoes, "that would be awesome. I'm having a dinner party for Charlene at my place, would you and Emelda come as our special guests?"

"I'd love to and I'm sure Emelda will be delighted, especially if you're a good cook Amanda?"

"She's a great cook," assured Charlene, "Amanda is the hostest with the mostest when it comes to dinner parties, you won't be disappointed."

When their giddy Wives had breathlessly told them that Dangerous Dave and his voluptuous play toy were coming to dinner, Tony and Victor had felt a surge of excitement. The thought of that gorgeous Goddess Emelda, bronzed and beautiful and sitting beside them, in the flesh, really got them both stirred up...

Amanda and Charlene loved having this ridiculously handsome man with his beautiful green eyes and the film star looks at their dinner party. They tingled when he spoke and hung on his every word. There was something hypnotic and fascinating about this charming man, who spanked and paddle ladies bottoms for a living. If Amanda could turn back time, she'd still marry her husband Tony in a heartbeat but unlike Dangerous Dave, Tony wasn't quite the tall dark stranger of her adolescent dreams.

Both couples kept sneaking glances at Emelda too, she was so elegant and beautiful and she positively pulsated with smouldering sexiness. Charlene loved her husband but she couldn't help thinking if she looked like Emelda, she could attract anyone she wanted. She'd turn them down of course, thought Charlene, with a guilty glance at Victor but wouldn't it be wonderful to have that power of attraction.

Better still, Emelda and Dangerous Dave weren't just pretty and handsome, they were fun too. Dangerous Dave really knew how to make everyone smile and laugh until their faces were sore, with his witty one liners. "I'd rather have a firm bottom in front of me, than a full frontal lobotomy "

Emelda's husky voice was soft and low, so everyone found themselves leaning towards her to catch her every word, as she told titillating tales of bondage and burlesque mishaps.

It was so refreshing to listen to these beautiful strangers, who laughed and joked about themselves so openly, without a hint of stardom snobbery.

After dinner Dangerous Dave declared that they'd brought gifts for the 'lovely birthday girls.'

"Oh yes, I'd almost forgotten..." said Emelda smiling as she playfully asked Amanda and Charlene to follow her, with an air of mystery.

Dangerous Dave, Tony and Victor chatted happily as they waited for their ladies to return...

Emelda reappeared, dressed in a sizzling hot red rubber outfit which accentuated her beautiful curves and teasingly declared...

"Ladies and gentlemen, well Gentlemen, we're please to present the latest members of our titillating troupe, the beautiful burlesque babes...

A sheepish looking Charlene emerged first, after an encouraging shove from behind. She looked so shy and achingly cute in white thigh length boots and a short white mini skirt. Her corset pushed her breasts up provocatively and accentuated her hour glass figure.

Amanda was far more confident as she strode in, with a matching outfit to Emelda and Charlene but all in black. All three wore seductive volto masks, that matched the colour of their costumes and covered their faces, with just their sparkling eyes visible, twinkling with mischief.

Amanda and Charlene each carried a wooden paddle and Amanda smiled wickedly as she slapped her paddle against her palm and said in a husky voice, "It's spanky time."

Their husbands and Dangerous Dave all chuckled at that and admired all three ladies for looking so seriously sexy. Emelda in fiery red was devilish and exciting, a scintillating beauty, smoothly curvy and supremely confident.

Charlene in virgin white from head to toe looked so pure and innocent. She shyly twirled round when prompted by her husband Victor, with her short swirly mini skirt flaring out seductively.

Amanda was clearly enjoying the dress up tease and her saucy black outfit made her look like a sexy James Bond girl. She didn't even wait for her husband to ask her to twirl round. She spun on her heels and let her short skirt ride up enticingly in front of her husband and Victor and the dashing Dangerous Dave. She glanced at Dangerous Dave to see if he'd noticed her teasing turn. His eyes lit up and a lecherous smile spread across his handsome face. Amanda's heart fluttered as she thought of this gorgeous man enjoying her sexy tease.

All the men applauded and said how pretty and cute the girls looked, in their latex costumes. Dangerous Dave always enjoyed seeing Emelda dressed to impress, 'she's such a class act,' he thought happily. 'Charlene still looks so pure and innocent, even though she's dressed in thigh length boots and an outrageously short skirt. But just look at Amanda, she's thriving on this, her naughty girl outfit really suits her. I caught her making sure I'd seen her spinning round to tease my todger, what a sexy little fire cracker she really is.'

Victor loved the ripple of excitement he'd felt on seeing these beautiful ladies all dressed up and parading provocatively for him. That gorgeous Emelda, an exotic sex kitten and Amanda really knows how to tease the boys. He marvelled at Tony's wife's lovely jiggling breasts, ready to pop right out of her slinky corset. But seeing his own wife Charlene, coming out of her shell a little and looking so pretty, pleased him the most. He liked the boots leading up to her creamy bare thighs and his cock was stiff at the thought of her sexy little panties hiding under her tiny mini skirt. He'd caught a hint of his wife's bare bottom cheeks as she twirled round for him and knowing that Tony and Dangerous Dave had seen her too excited him.

Tony was tingling with the thrill of seeing these three beauties. He was mesmerised by Emelda and enjoyed seeing Charlene swirling round and showing off a tantalising peek of her peachy bare bottom. But the way his wife Amanda was cavorting around, clearly loving the attention, in her skimpy little outfit was intensely arousing.

"You all look so good," enthused Dangerous Dave, "I'll have to take some photos, maybe put them on our flyers."

With the sexy masks covering their faces, the Wives didn't mind posing for Dangerous Dave, as he snapped off several risqué shots.

Emelda stood beside the Wives, encouraging them to pose for the camera, with Charlene and Amanda eagerly copying her sexy posture.

"Oh yes that's fantastic," praised Dangerous Dave, "I love that, now turn round and look over your shoulders at me."

All three turned round and looked back seductively...

"That's it, now stick your bottoms out, oh wow yes that is so cute and sexy."

Emelda and both Wives bent over a little and pushed their bottoms out towards the camera.

Tony and Victor were really enjoying this steamy photo shoot. The thrill of seeing their shy little Wives, responding to Dangerous Dave's erotic suggestions was electrifying.

Amanda pulled a cheeky face, as she reached down and patted Emelda and Charlene on their bottoms.

"Oh yes I like that..." said Dangerous Dave, as he snapped off another photo.

All three ladies still had their backs to the boys as Amanda giggled like a naughty schoolgirl and took hold of the hems of Emelda and Charlene's skirts and lifted them up.

Tonty and Victor gasped, even Dangerous Dave's mouth fell open in surprise, as both bottoms flashed into view. The contrast between Emelda's beautiful bouncy black bubble bottom and Charlene's pretty pale pleasantly plump peach was breath taking.

Emelda's bottom was completely bare but for a tiny G-string lodged deep in her happy valley. Her full firm bottom cheeks shimmered and shone in the flickering candle light. Her eyes flashed with fury but she didn't protest, she merely wiggled her hips seductively and twirled back round. She could tell that all three men had admired her peachy bare bottom and felt the burning desire of their hungry eyes...

Charlene squealed and dropped her paddle as she reached back quickly to covered her bare cheeks with both hands. But not before everyone had admired her quivering bottom as it gently jiggled seductively. They enjoyed seeing her creamy white globes of juicy succulent bare bottom goodness. She was shocked and horrified that all the men had seen her bare bum, with just a tiny little white thong hiding her most secret and intimate parts...

"Thank you so much for a wonderful evening, we must keep in touch..."

Called out Dangerous Dave and Emelda, as they stepped into their waiting taxi.

"Well that was fun..." said Dangerous Dave happily.

"That bitch Amanda bared my ass to Tony and Victor." hissed Emelda in his ear.

"Yes she did," he chuckled, "she really did, Amanda is such a naughty wifey. She lost all her inhibitions tonight and really put on a show for us, in that slutty little outfit you brought her."

"I want her paddled for that." said Emelda angrily.

"Really," said Dangerous Dave surprised, "oh come on Emelda, it was just a bit of fun and you have to agree she looked rather cute and sexy, prancing around as a burlesque babe?"

"Cute and sexy or not, I want her paddled for it." confirmed Emelda. "Humiliated and paddled, make it six strokes Dangerous Dave. Six good hard stinging cracks across her bare ass..." A shiver of excitement rippled through Emelda, as she passed sentence on Amanda and condemned her to her fate.

Tony woke as he involuntarily thrust his hips forward and felt the pleasure of his stiff cock rubbing against the mattress. His sudden hip jerk woke his wife Amanda, who rolled over and snuggled up to him...

"Aww Tony, did you have a bad dream honey?" she asked sleepily. Until she felt his swollen manhood and added, "oh you dirty boy, your cock is rock hard Tony, you were having a sexy dream?"

"I was dreaming about you..." replied Tony quickly and rather gallantly.

"Oh yes I like the sound of that Tony, I want to hear all about this erotic dream that gave you this nice big stiffy." Teased Amanda, as she brushed her finger tips up and down her husband's throbbing love pole.

"It was last night's dinner party..." began Tony as he continued to tell her how in the dream Charlene's husband Victor had been furious that Amanda had bared his wife's bottom.

Victor had insisted that Amanda suffer the same fate and everyone agreed that it was only fair. Amanda had squealed in protest and begged for forgiveness, as she was led towards her own couch and bent right over, with Emelda at the front holding her arms.

Tony told her how she'd looked so outrageously vulnerable, his lovely wife, bent over and held there by Emelda, with her bottom in the air. Charlene's husband Victor had eagerly licked his lips as he lifted Amanda's skirt right up and exposed her scanty panties.

"Oh dear..." gasped Amanda, as she straddled her husband and rubbed her piping hot pussy against the swollen shaft of his steel hard cock...

Amanda had shrieked and stamped her feet furiously, as Victor took hold of her panties and peeled her knickers right down around her ankles and bared her bottom, in front of everyone.

"Oh my God, that would be sooooo embarrassing..." marvelled Amanda as she eased her husband's throbbing joystick into her eager honey pot.

"Dangerous Dave would see everything I've got going on back there," she gasped, as she bobbed up and down on her husband's swollen shaft..."what did he say?"

"Oh yes what a lovely little peach of a bottom Amanda has and isn't it just begging for a damn good spanking..."

Amanda came bucking and moaning and gasping for breath as Tony told her how Dangerous Dave had slapped a paddle hard across her bare bottom, with everyone looking on. Amanda's bare bum had jiggled and danced as it reddened, where the paddle had licked at her creamy white cheeks.

"I think we'll have to re-enact the dream when I get back from work," said Tony teasingly, "and I want to be Dangerous Dave..."

The following morning Amanda answered the door, still towelling her hair dry, fresh from a shower...

"Oh hello Dangerous Dave, I wasn't expecting you, come on in..."

Dangerous Dave admired Amanda's pretty face, no makeup on and yet still looking great, just fresh and natural. Dressed casual too in a pair of leggings and a baggy white T-shirt. He loved the way her breasts jiggled freely, clearly she'd no bra on and her nipples poked out seductively, as she looked up at him and gazed into his eyes.

"I was just passing and thought I'd call in and say thank you again for that wonderful dinner party the other night."

"Oh you're too kind and you've just missed Tony too, he's gone to work already..."

"Well it was really your tasty cuisine that made it so special Amanda." Said Dangerous Dave, making her blush, as he reached for the front door handle, only to turn back Columbo style and say...

"One other thing Amanda, we left our paddles behind and we really need them for tonight's show."

"Oh yes of course, they're in here." Said Amanda as she led Dangerous Dave through to her sitting room and pointed at the two paddles, lying on the coffee table.

He liked the way her eyelids fluttered as she rocked on the balls of her feet while she stared at him and he jokingly said...

"Did you and Tony try them out?"

"Oh no we didn't..." lied Amanda quickly and reddened with embarrassment.

She giggled guiltily as she confessed...

"Well we did...but only once and it hurt like hell, it was awful Dangerous Dave."

He calmly placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her round as he said, "Oh dear, that's terrible Amanda, let me take a look..."

She didn't know what was happening but she liked that dreamy feeling and electrifying tingle as he touched her shoulders. Amanda was dazed and confused, with a far off hazy feeling as he eased her round, until she had her back to him.

Dangerous Dave smiled wickedly as he hooked his thumbs into her pockets and whipped her trousers straight down around her ankles.

Amanda squealed and bent at the waist to grab her fallen pants. Before she reached them Dangerous Dave casually placed his foot between her ankles and stood on her trousers. She desperately tugged at her pants but couldn't pull them up beyond her calves.

JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
121 Followers
12