Dangerous Flirtation

Story Info
A darkest fantasy descends into a living nightmare.
5.6k words
8.4k
3
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
296 Followers

Too Close For Comfort

Chapter Four - Dangerous Flirtation

Pulling at the handbrake Rose Callaghan looked to her own reflection in the rear-view mirror as she simultaneously turned off the ignition of the three series BMW.

Letting go of a long sigh of breath as she bit gently at the inside of her lip while reached for the silver handle embedded within the drivers' side door. A chill wind immediately whipped along the street as she stepped out on to the pavement on the opposite side of the terraced street in which she had lived now for the last twelve months.

Nothing seemed out of place as she glanced in both directions along the street in the darkness. That said even with the detailed eye of a Detective Inspector Rose surmised even she wasn't familiar with every vehicle parked in the quiet street.

Wheels had been set in motion, she was as in control of what she anticipated would play out as he was. As in control as she could be under the circumstances discussed and detailed across the day.

Closing the car door and locking it with a tap of the key fob. The familiar electronic beep as the orange indicator lights flashed illuminating briefly everything around her caused Callahan to tense, for no other reason than her heightened state of anticipation.

"Fuck Rose what are you doing," she stated silently to herself as she stepped along the pavement around the front of the car and started to cross the street towards the familiarity of her home address, the property unlike many others in the residential street was shrouded in darkness from a lack of internal lighting.

Crossing the street Callaghan straightened the black skirt of her belted dress over the top of her nylon clad legs. Nylon clad legs that met leather boots that zipped along her calves to sat just above her knee. The outfit chosen while dressing this morning held a dual purpose. Pant suits or practical attire were usually order of the day, but alongside of tonight a press conference to the media to appeal for any known details on the deaths of Alice 'Pixie' Thomas and Virgina Masters had been held immediately off the back of a fraught meeting with her Senior Investigating Officer, David Cross.

As the heel of her boots echoed through the deserted street she crossed Callaghan's mind was easily distracted by impatience she shared with her SIO at the lack of genuine progress yet again made across the day. The only outstanding matter as she had left the office early, or at least the earliest she had left it all week, was receipt of the photo fit description that Detective Constables had arranged to collaborate with Virgina Masters friend Tabitha Greenslade Jones on in order to gain, as accurate as such methods were possible, an image of the mid thirties male who had last been seen in Virginia's company.

Dan possibly Daniel, their only person of interest, being a name that had preoccupied Callaghan in more than one way across the day. A string of messages exchanged with the well-built handsome male she'd made casual acquaintance with via the 'Elite Meets' app. He'd responded within hours to her middle of the night suggestive message. Between meetings and press conferences Callaghan had hurriedly arranged a further, their second, meet in less than a week.

It was only as she stepped from the pavement up the row of four concrete steps that led to her gloss black painted front door that Callaghan began to truly question the wisdom of her choice of location. She knew very little of her own mysterious Daniel, so to disclose her home address had been a sharp deviation from the anonymity of their first meet, despite the insistence of protocols to offer mutual assurances.

With her laptop case in her left hand Callaghan slipped her right hand in to her pocket and took her house keys from amongst pocket detritus, cursing the lack of illumination as she struggled with entering the key in the lock.

Turning the key in the door she heard the footsteps that approached her from behind, footsteps that softly ascended the steps behind her at a pace.

Callaghan gasped at the ferocity that followed her body pressed harshly to the solid wooden front door which spilled open under their combined body weight.

Crashing into the tiled hallway the brown leather attaché case in her hand spilled its contents across the floor ahead of her as she felt him fall heavily across her back.

As her body hit the cold hard floor, Callaghan struggled to breathe let alone speak as the air was viscously knocked from her lungs.

Lay there physically unable to react on the floor of the cold dark hallway she felt her long black jacket stripped from her arms, as she struggled for breath she turned her head but was unable to properly see her assailant given the combination of the darkness and dark colour hood he wore pulled up over his head.

Roughly her arms and hands were dragged into the small of her back, the sharp cold feel of metal pinched around the skin of her wrists that were exposed by the long sleeves of her fitted dress as she lay on her own hallway floor helpless and now significantly immobilised.

The alien sound of the cuffs applied to her wrists filled the hallway over his own heavy breath.

"Don't try and fight me" she heard him snarl

**********

Knelt over her prone body I take a moment to compose myself and familiarise my self with the unknown surroundings.

Rose lays still beneath me, she doesn't speak she doesn't struggle she waits for me to make my next move. To our right a doorway leads to a living room, and I consider the sofa I can see sat just through the doorway. To our left a flight of stairs that must lead to one or more bedrooms.

My mind casting to an earlier message she had sent requesting that I take her 'wherever presents itself.'

Pressing up from over her prone body I take hold of the top of her left arm dragging her frail slender body up with me. Stumbling forward shepherding her forward she does not protest. Not a single word passes her lips we careen through a doorway that presents a tidy, modernly furnished kitchen in the middle of which sits a broad wooden table flanked by four wooden chairs.

My mind sets in an instant at the practicality the table offers, pushing Rose towards the table I leave her stood there momentarily.

Dressed all in black so far as I can discern by only the pale glow of orange street light that spills through the long French window above a sink I take a moment to admire her svelte frame. Boots clad her lower legs, boots that stretch up over her knees toward a short tight dress that covers her upper body, the hem line sits over nylon clad thighs and the garment is belted at the waist.

My hands move around her body pressing roughly up her firm torso and over her breasts. Her breath is heavy and fast as my fingers trace over the buttons that adorn the front of the garment.

Clutching at the flimsy cotton I pull harshly at the dress hearing it rip as the buttons succumb to the viciousness I apply as the front of the garment tears open to reveal breasts I cannot see and can only presume to be contained within a bra.

Rose gasps at the act, I don't pause to appreciate her any further my left hand immediately reaching for and clutching the back of her slender neck, a neck exposed by the tied back pony tail she has fashioned her hair into.

Applying firm pressure she appreciates my intentions and offers no resistance as I force her upper body down towards the surface of the table. As her chest meets the table I hitch the tight skirt of her dress up across her black nylon clad legs.

Her upper body shifts a little as I keep my hand across the back of her neck. Her bound wrists pull at the cuffs that hold them against her lower spine as I kick apart her boot clad legs.

As my free right-hand claws at the nylon stretched across her pert buttocks the tear of the nylon fills the room. I look down to see the pale soft skin exposed by the torn and laddered tights. The sight of the exposed flesh further fuels my aching desire.

Rose's breath is nasal and fast as I hold her to the table, turning her head to the side she keeps her lips firmly shut as I impatiently wrestle with the zip fly of my jeans, yanking the zipper down before slipping my dick through my fly in haste.

Stepping closer I guide myself against her, Rose's heavy breath is the only sound I hear and focus on as I crudely align myself with her body, appreciative of the fact she wears no underwear beneath the torn nylons.

Dipping my hips a little I press up and guided by my hand press myself up and into her body, feeling her body yield and part I sharply impale my dick into her as I straighten my back, pressing my hips against her ass and grunting at the feel of the tight dry walls of her vagina as I claim her. Rose gasps loudly once more as I achieve full penetration whilst maintain the dominant physical hold over her slender form.

The silence, the intensity the taboo of her twisted little fantasy inspires me as my hips begin to move back and forth and I thrust my engorged length in and out of her prone body.

Handcuffed she surrenders to my will in order to fulfil her darkest desire once more.

Within minutes not relenting my grip I fuck Rose Callaghan savagely. Unrelenting with the harsh brutality I extol as she's held down to the surface of the table in the darkness of the room.

Her gasps between pleasure and pain subside to breathless little grunts that punctuate each thrust I make deep in to her body, occasional sharp inhales of breath along with the rhythmic creak of the legs of the table are the only other sounds to fill the room.

My own hitched breath comes increasingly raspy from the back of my throat. Sweat soaks my brow in the heat induced by the physicality I use and thick hooded zip up jacket that sits upon my upper body with the hood still pulled over my head.

I don't hold back I unleash not caring for tantric style I serve a purpose to her, she serves a purpose to me.

Fucking her wildly and harder the table protests even further as I feel it move, scraping across the tiled floor, under the harsh momentum. I reposition my feet, taking a step forward to keep myself pressed as deep into Rose as I possibly can on each deep harsh thrust.

"Daniel," I hear her breathlessly whisper breaking her own protocol that we should act out this facade in total silence.

I fuck her harder in response, I fuck her faster, I fuck her deeper.

"Daniel wait," she softly whimpers.

"Quiet" I respond on heavy breath, concentrating only on the pleasure I gain, and the building familiar tight sensation that creeps across my balls as I fuck her with an abandon.

Fucking her with all haste just as she had wished for.

"Daniel... Daniel please..." Rose offers attempting to push her hips back from the edge of the table.

"Hold still... Hold still," I implore her as my hips jack hammer intensely into her prone tight body as I tighten my grip over the back of her neck sinking my fingers into the pale firm skin.

"Red light... " Rose whispers.

I ignore her words.

"Red light..." Rose cries out, "...Red light!!"

"Too late," I respond, pressing my hips forward and relaxing the tension I held. Feeling my balls empty as they release, my shaft filling before I spray ejaculate deep into her unprotected body.

"Too fucking late"

**********

Lifting herself from the surface of her own kitchen table Rose Callaghan trembled as she rose to her full height in the heels of her boots.

He stood there in the doorway his hood still pulled up over his head as he hurriedly stowed his dick back through the fly of the black jeans he wore which in the dim light of the room seemed to merge with his black hooded sweatshirt

"Too late..." Callahan uttered, reiterating the last words spoken by him on a shaky weak voice, "...Too late ...you fucking animal."

From the expression that crept across his features she knew he was genuinely taken aback, his head gently shook from side to side as his hands come to his face and dragged his fingers across his well defined features. His remorse in such stark contradiction to how he had just treated her.

"Get these fucking things off me" Callaghan snarled through unbridled rage as she pulled at the merciless grip of the handcuffs locked tightly over her wrists behind her back.

"You..." Daniel Fergusson shook his head as his eyes narrowed on her, "No ...no ...you wanted ...that's what you wanted me to..."

Callaghan eyes set firmly on him she stood her ground as he appeared to almost cower away, processing in his own mind what had just taken place. The words he spoke bore a semblance of a truth she could not deny. The frantic back and forth of the messages she had exchanged with him over the course of the day had alluded to and detailed the dark fantasy she had just exposed herself to.

His role she had to admit had been entirely accurate, until she had decided she was uncomfortable in what was transpiring. Choosing Dan to be the stranger to take advantage of her in her own home had been perceived a safe option given the trust she'd felt she had in him off the back all be it of their minimal contact to date.

As she faced him down now a sickening reality that she was as culpable as he was started to knot her stomach. He was only acting on her suggestion, her details on how to fulfil her darkest desire. An act that had ultimately proven to be too overwhelming, too harsh, too real.

Being mercilessly pinned down to the smooth surface of the table had become too real and too scary in such a short space of time. A trembling breath filled Callaghan's lungs once more on such realisation.

"I asked you to stop," Callaghan offered "I begged you to stop."

"I... I... didn't hear you," Daniel Fergusson feebly offers moving around the kitchen in which they stood until he pressed himself defensively against the corner where two kitchen worktops met behind him. "...I thought it was ...was part of your ...your..."

"My what exactly Daniel?" Callaghan interject as his words began to falter

"Your act!!" came his snapped response.

"My act?" Callaghan incredulously replies, "When I was struggling... when I was fighting you and protesting you thought that was all an act?"

"How was I to know?" Daniel offered as he took his first step towards her, "Some fucked up crazy bitch messages me after ignoring me for days and asks me to fulfil a fucking home invasion fantasy ...forgive me if I fucked it all up for you ...you see it's not the kind of fucked up sex I have all the time."

"Fucked up... crazy bitch...wow," Callaghan offered astonished as she gently shook her head, "You do realise what you just did to me don't you?"

"What I..." Daniel glares, "...Don't give me that shit you... you asked for everything you got... I've the messages that prove that."

Callaghan backed away from him her hands held tightly in the cuffs as she watched the expression on his face alter, the simmering anger that now contorted his face and his demeanour. She could not deny the messages to which he referred, as damming as the requests for the sordid and taboo fantasy might be she was clear in her own mind that the reality of what played out far overstepped the safety of the boundaries to which had been alluded. The boundaries that during her first casual liaison with Daniel Fergusson he had made sure existed.

Tonight Daniel Fergusson had overstepped those boundaries, his demeanour his brutality far exceeded the dominance he had demonstrated in the hotel room six nights ago. Misunderstandings could not fully explain his over exuberance and as she continued to back away a growing sense of fear consumed her. A look in his eyes, a look not just of shame or fear but of increasingly menacing intent

"Take the cuffs off me please Daniel?" Callaghan encouraged on a calmer tone, seeking to placate him in the short term alone.

"No...no..." his sterile response, "...not until we agree that... that what happened was consent."

Callaghan backed towards the doorway of the kitchen. The audacity of his last words to her echoing in her mind as she glanced along the hallway at the possessions that had spilled from her shoulder bag. Spotting the one item above all others she sought immediately as it lay resting against the skirting board of the hallway wall. Further along the corridor that led to her front door she could see that the main egress to the property sat ajar into the relative darkness of the street beyond.

"Daniel..." Callaghan continued to reason, "...this ...this has all been a misunderstanding a..."

"I know you're Police..." Daniel stated through gritted teeth, "...I know I can't trust a word you say."

Hearing his words, not pausing to question how he knew such pertinent and revealing information Callaghan acted. Driven on instinct and the dark sense of fear that sickeningly twisted her stomach she dropped her shoulder through the doorway in which she stood. Off balance in her haste she stumbled in the stiletto heels of her boots her shoulder crashed against the hallway way wall almost at the same time that her right knee landed heavily on the tiled floor.

Ignoring the searing pain that immediately lanced across her right shoulder and down her arm Rose Callaghan turned her body as best she could in her uncontrolled fall so that she lay flat across her back. The pain from her cuffed wrists nothing to the instantly dizzy sensation she felt as her head fell heavily backwards against the cold hard floor.

She heard his steps, calm measured heavy foot steps as his shadowy appearance lumbered over her from the doorway to the kitchen.

"Rose..." he stated on a hushed tone, "...I thought you were different to all the others."

Beneath her as she pressed herself up against the wall of the hallway she found the object she had set her sights on. Frantically turning the object over in her hands, familiarising herself with the device as Daniel Fergusson continued to step towards her.

Crouching his right hand grabbed her left boot clad ankle. As he stood with his far superior body weight he dragged Callaghan across the hallway floor, kicking out with her right leg she caught his left knee without anywhere near enough force.

"You fucking bitch," Daniel sneered.

As Callaghan aimed a second kick with impressive reactions he masterfully grabbed her right ankle in tight grip. Callaghan despite her pain and dizziness struggled against his will as he dragged her from the hallway across the wooden floors of the living room.

The object she had clutched lost under the momentum.

Silently the device acted as her potential saviour

DI Rose Callaghan's Police Issue radio sat in the darkened hallway transmitting its discreet panic alarm as she struggled for all her worth as she was dragged from the tiled floor of her hallway onto the wooden floor of her living room.

**********

"You can't"

"I need a fucking drink," Rose Callaghan bit back as she sat on the edge of the single seater sofa.

Her house surreally now an active crime scene Faceless officers dressed in the hideously familiar all in one white overalls of disposable crime scene suits with blue plastic foot covers painstakingly dissected the living room, the hallway and out of her sight the kitchen. A scene Callaghan had witnessed countless times before but never in such close, personal, proximity.

"You're in shock..." Detective Constable Aaron Chapman offered sincerely as crouched before her and placed an outstretched hand to her shoulder.

"You fucking think?" Callaghan snarled pulling away from his touch that she knew was meant in nothing more than reassurance.

The bright lights that illuminated the room could not disguise the strobe of blue lights that flooded through the bay windows at the front of the property. To Callaghan's fractured mind the distress call received has been greeted with an obscene amount of attention, even in the face on the threat and danger she had faced in the escalation of her confrontation with Daniel Fergusson.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
296 Followers
12