Dangling Modifier

Story Info
Brooke's small penis sissy friend undergoes modifications.
4.1k words
4.56
30.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
569 Followers

Note: This story is heavy on sissy humiliation. You've been warned.

I think my balls are shrinking. I swear they are getting smaller. Ever since I moved in with Brooke, I feel like my body is becoming more feminine.

It appears as though my dick is shrinking as well. When my girlfriend locks my penis, the little shaft bounces around in the small tube. Whereas months ago, it was snug inside there. My tiny penis has turned into this useless limp appendage that Brooke now fondly and teasingly calls my 'dangling modifier.'

My nipples have become puffy; they look swollen. What's up with that? It's kind of hot how overly sensitive they've become, but the breast swelling has me wondering if I should discreetly wear an athletic bra to press down and flatten the small tits I now have. I'm skinny, so it's not fat from gaining weight. It's like I am going through female puberty.

I'm wondering how much of a coincidence it is that these physical changes have all started after I moved in with Brooke.

*DATING TRANSITION*

Last year, I switched things up when I started dating women with cocks. I love women and their female bodies, but I was getting bored with pussy. There just wasn't much exciting things to do with a vagina other than fuck it. So when I transitioned to dating chicks with dicks and discovered all the sexual fun with women who have cocks, well, now I live with one.

I moved in with Brooke; she was born male. Brooke has one of the hottest feminine bodies ever. Well, according to my preferences anyway.

I've always preferred small, petite breasts that can be cupped in my palm and displayed without support. Brooke's 34a's are perfection.

Long lean legs leading to a small firm butt are my ideal. Brooke ass resembles a classic skinny, petite, hot web search.

Chestnut hair and dark brown eyes are my favorites. Check and check again.

If Natalie Portman, Kiera Knightly and Anne Hathaway were gathered around a punch bowl, I'd choose Brooke. She is every bit as hot and owns something none of them do: six inches.

*SUBSERVIENT*

I like dominant women. And being femdommed by a woman with a cock hugely turns me on. I used to get strap on pegged by girlfriends who have pussies. Now I get drilled hard and deep by the real thing. Brooke bends me over and fucks my ass while I am (usually) locked in chastity. My puny penis flops all around inside its chastity cage and drips with seminal approval.

Then after Brookes shoots her load deep up my ass she slowly pulls her long shlong from my tight gripping sphincter and has me clean her large cock with my moist mouth.

If she is really horny, she'll have me stay on my knees and keep servicing her orally. She has me suck and slurp on her sizable cock until she cums a massive sperm load into my mouth. I don't much like the taste of sperm--and I'm especially not fond of the copious chunks she somehow manages to produce. But she expects me to swallow it all, so I do.

If my little penis is locked, then it stays that way. This seems to be more and more often, if not all the time. I'm not really down with this orgasm denial phase--or should I say craze--she has me in.

And even though I like to be the bottom--the beta--I'm still interested in getting to fuck her sexy ass, like I did once when we first went out.

*DANGLING MODIFIER--AN INTRODUCTION*

Recently, Brooke has been teasing me about my male plumbing. She says things like, 'what's up with your tiny testicles, they look like marbles in your scrotum.' And 'Why do you even need your puny penis when you aren't really using it for anything?'

She continues with, 'Your small penis doesn't seem to be interested in what we're doing. Maybe next time it can show a little more excitement. It seems like it's not really a sex organ anymore; it's just a dangling modifier.'

I'm not even sure what that term means. I'm wondering if by 'dangling' she is referring to the way my small penis just softly hangs down. And if somehow 'modifier' refers to my changing / modified appearance which is becoming more and more feminine.

My brain gets really excited when Brooke unlocks my small penis from captivity. Unfortunately, my dick--oops, I'm not supposed to call it that--my penis embarrassingly always stays limp. Each time it breathes freedom, it stays completely flaccid like it doesn't know how to get hard anymore.

For instance, the other night when Brooke had me ride her hard cock reverse cowgirl my little 'dangling modifier' just spun around loosely in circles and flopped hopelessly about like a shoelace on a runners' foot.

*DANGLING MODIFIER--DEFINITIONS*

I felt it was time to dissect Brooke's 'dangling modifier' moniker. A web search landed me here:

'A dangling modifier is a word or phrase that modifies the wrong thing because the intended subject is missing from the sentence.'

'A dangling modifier is a type of ambiguous grammatical construct...'

Perhaps my penis IS the subject missing from the sentence?

Or maybe my penis IS ambiguous in the bedroom?

But even without considering this deeper dive, it does only dangle. SHIT...maybe Brooke wants to have it modified?!!

When I beat around the bush about dangling modifiers, Brooke started playfully and condescendingly teasing me again about my minuscule member.

"Isn't it a weird how I'm this hot woman who happens to own a huge hard cock and your this cute girly guy with a penis so small it looks more like a swollen limp clitoris?!"

"I'm beginning to wonder why you even need the male plumbing you have. Like, you already sit down to pee. And it's not like your tiny boy-clit has any functional sexual use. I mean, it's really just a..."

In frustration, I interrupted her.

"I know..."

And then we both said in unison, "A dangling modifier."

She burst out with laughter.

Brooke then asked, "Are your testicles shrinking?"

*ASSERTION INSERTION*

When I mentioned to Brooke about how I've noticed I'm having female puberty symptoms, her solution was to insert a tampon up my ass.

Then she bought me a full box to go through to see if that could help my transition in any way. She added small tear-drop panty-liners to my wardrobe to soak up my little penis drips.

*WHAT'S UP DOC?*

I decided to go to the doctor to have a body check up. Brooke arranged for me to see an OBGYN. Before I said anything, the Doc scolded me for wearing a tampon in my ass. She told me that tampons will dry out my anal canal and that it's not a healthy for men to have a tampon up their ass--unless you are trying to soak up a large load of sperm. This health advice applies to all men--even born males transitioning to females--she said as if to educate me.

"But I'm not transitioning..." I said.

"I thought that is why you are here," the Doc countered.

"Well, I think my balls are shrinking," I said.

And then I explained to her that I was here because my body 'seemed' to be transitioning from male to female without my efforts and I wanted advice as to what I could or should do about it.

"Your genital shaving, bra and panty wearing, tampon insertions and the deep anal sex you are having could all be signals you're sending to your brain about your sexually identity. I will give you a thorough look-over and conclude with a rectal exam to see if I can get to the bottom of this."

The Doc had me disrobe down to my panties and climb onto the examination bench. As she maneuvered the cool stethoscope around my smoothly shaved chest, she kept brushing up against my puffy, swollen, enlarged nipples. I embarrassingly moaned each time she did.

"Interesting. Very sensitive nipples," she said as if having a conversation with herself.

*MOLLICULUS AETERNUM*

She called in her nurse--who happened to be male--to observe while ordering me onto my hands and knees. (I'd not ever had an exam done this way before.)

While in this vulnerable position, Doc inserted a speculum up my ass. I felt incredibly exposed. Especially in front of a fit, young male nurse, too.

It felt like she was tickling the inner lining of my rectum walls--maybe she was. This part of her exam felt wonderful. So awesome that my tiny penis started dripping its approval.

It was mortifying and embarrassing, but I was getting so turned on I couldn't think about anything else but my arousal.

"Yup, just as I thought," she said. "Do you see that, Brad?"

"Very interesting," Brad responded.

"What? See what?!" I asked insecurely, speaking really quickly.

She didn't answer. But the Doc let me know that I'd feel a series of small warm squirts. They'd be coming shortly up my ass. She referenced something about testing the rectal lining absorption abilities.

I wondered what foreign substance she'd be using and meekly decided to ask.

"Can I ask what chemicals you are using? I'm sure they're safe, but..."

"Yes, you can ask. Just relax. Everything I use is all natural. Man-made. There are no chemicals and the fluids have been sterilized to ensure they are completely harmless."

At this point, I was afraid to look over my shoulder or ask anymore questions.

Then I felt a series of warm squirts in succession. It was eerily similar to the way it felt when Brooke cums in my ass. The only difference was today my butt hole was all stretched and gaping.

And because of this wonderful warm tingling sensation in my rectum, my sphincter--on its own volition--began pinching down spasmodically like it was welcoming a fresh load. It was as if someone was placing squirts there through reaching their sexual peak. And my tiny penis was going crazy with its own liquid flow producing constant drops of excitement through its small flaccid shaft. My shrinking marble-sized testicles rose up in their spacious scrotal sac.

"Just as I thought," the Doc repeated as if she was just talking to herself again and not to either of the men in the room.

"Brad, point the pen light deeper," the Doc directed the nurse. "Do you see how fast the milky fluids disappear? His internal lining is hungry for it."

"IT?! What IS 'IT'?! What is happening, Doc?!"

The Doc paused for several long seconds.

"I have your diagnosis."

As Brad left the room, I thought I might have heard the Doc jokingly say something under her breath to the tune of, 'your fly is open,' but I couldn't be sure.

"Please tell me?! What's my diagnosis?!"

"Try to be calm; everything is okay. It's quite common. The formal name is Molliculus Aeternum."

In my head I'm thinking, 'what the fuck is that?' But I kept my lips sealed this time.

"Informally? Your diagnosis is: Sissy."

"Wait, what?"

"Take a look at his handout."

In big bold capital letters at the top of the sheet it said: MOLLICULUS AETERNUM.

Underneath it explained that Molliculus meant: effeminate, tender, soft, etc..

Aeternum was the latin word for: perpetually, always, forever.

*SISSY FOREVER*

Even though the Doc said she has not ever read about or come across a case where anyone with Molliculus Aeternum has ever been able to change their 'forever' course, the handout offered remedies and suggestions.

It was almost as if there was an obligation to offer remedies, even when no scientific data suggested it would matter.

But if I wanted to TRY to alter my course she flipped the handout over pointing to lists of medically based suggestions.

The first list was things to avoid (the list reminded me of similar lists of things to avoid like caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes)

To curb the effects of Molliculus Aeternum one MUST AVOID:

Cock

Online Porn - especially Sissy Porn

Masturbation

Sperm Ingestion - even one's own

Further down the page was a list of suggestions:

Try dressing as a woman and go out in public or even dress as a woman at work.

Consider the wearing of daily makeup for one month: eyeliner, mascara, rouge, lipstick.

Those were both new to me, but the rest of the list were things I was already doing: Peeing sitting down, Sports bras to flatten enlarged breasts, Panties 24-7, Chastity with mate as key holder.

I mentioned to the Doc that I was already doing most of the things on the list.

"The AVOID list should be obvious, but the second part is based on the concept of seeing how the patient truly adapts or rejects transitional moves," Doc said, then continued.

"I suspect that you are contributing to this transition subconsciously and willingly. You need to be aware that if you return for a subsequent visit in this condition, I'll have some really difficult and intense questions I'll need to ask you in order to complete a full and accurate diagnosis. Your responses will make it clear if you're pursuing a transition."

"But I'm not pursuing..."

The Doc tersely cut me off.

"You will consent to answering all of the questions openly and honestly. This won't be negotiable."

"Yes, Doc...his sounds intimidating," I meekly replied.

"We are talking about your sexual health. It's simple. Direct. Hard. For example...How much sissy porn videos are you watching every day? Things like that."

How would the Doc know that about me (already)? Just because I'm transfixed by sissy porn doesn't mean I want to be trans or fixed.

"Look," the Doc said, "Your brain is convincing your body to change. I've seen many cases of this. Hence, my informal diagnosis: SISSY. Or in full medical terms: Molliculus Aeternum. You don't want to be a woman. You want to be sissified. You want petticoat discipline. You want to be spanked. For instance, you'd feel better about today's visit with a little physical therapy. You want to be spanked, right now."

*PHYSICAL THERAPY (PT)*

I began to tremble in humiliated sexual excitement. My brain was going to this deep submissive space where I secretly yearn to be sexually dominated. I can recognize the signs from previous experience: the trembling and inability to physically move. My brain wants my butt to be spanked so it overrules my ability to speak and say no or to walk out of a room.

"You need to consent to a spanking for your PT. I can see you are having trouble speaking. You must at least nod your head while signing this consent form."

I nodded my head. Embarrassingly vigorously. Once I signed the form, my mouth began to spasm.

"Yes, please...yes, please...yes, please...yes, please..."

The words came out like a series of uncontrollable spurts.

The Doc broke the cycle.

"I'm not licensed in this physical therapy treatment, but my nurse Kyle is. Get back up on the table on your hands and knees."

Not a word was spoken. But the young, fit male nurse returned and proceeded to spank my exposed hairless feminine-looking ass from its normal pale white to a nice shade of pink. The paper on the examination table below was a dotted mess from semen drops creating an artwork of splatters from the excitement of this humiliating butt spanking. Everyone could see the positive effects of my first session.

The male nurse spoke to me quietly as he left.

"Your body looks great. Perhaps you should just give in to your transition and embrace a more feminine outward presentation?"

*IMPULSE SHOPPING*

I don't know what drove me to stop at the mall on my way home, but I found myself in a women's department store staring at a lovely dress.

"That color would look great on you," a sales lady standing behind me broke me out of my trance. "You should try it on."

She didn't wait for my response. She gracefully pulled it from the rack and motioned me to follow her to a fitting room.

While I was disrobing and slipping into this lovely dress, she reached over the top with a pair of stilettos.

"These go perfectly with your dress. Put them on and let's have a look."

I stepped out in front of a full length mirror.

"You look gorgeous! And both items are on sale. Let's go ring you up."

Before I had even realized fully what was happening I was walking out the store in a dress and heels as the sales lady had placed my clothes into a shopping bag.

*COMING HOME*

Brooke greeted me at our door with a huge grin. She loved my outfit.

"Let's take a look at your diagnosis and handout."

It was almost as if she knew what the doctor had told me and clearly knew what I should do next.

"In looking at how to curb the effects of Molliculus Aeternum, it says you should avoid cock. I anticipated this outcome and am totally okay with it. I'm sure you agree. Except there are side effects that affect me. My body still needs attention. I've been researching cuckolding as an ingredient to sissification. In the interim, this will be how we both succeed. I'm sure the Doc discussed cuckolding with you, right?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so. Well, maybe she did," I was getting confused by all this.

"No worries. Let's come back to that later. Let's focus on what you need to do next. Beginning today, you need to testicle tuck," she said.

Brooke firmly stated that I needed to start tucking my balls.

"They're shrinking anyway, you might as well have them snug and safe in your body where they started from. Besides, one set of (visible) testicles is all our relationship really needs based on our sexual preferences. I'm sure you agree. Maybe the way they are shrinking is part of trying to send you a message?"

*RING OF SHAME*

Brooke offered no choice and didn't ask for my response when she spelled out that tucking was expected going forward. She had already bought me a 3 3/4 "O" ring that was sold in packaging labeled, 'The Ring of Shame.' I own my shame that my testicles have shrunk to marbles and are so small perhaps they don't need to be dangling--there's that word again--down attempting any suggestion of a representation of manhood.

The advertisement on the package fit me perfectly.

'Does your husband have tiny balls that he doesn't use?'

'Are you in a female led relationship and looking for a new way to humiliate your sub?'

'Then your sissy can learn to tuck with our exciting new product called: 'The Ring of Shame.'

'The Ring of Shame is designed to tuck worthless testicles up into the Inguinal Canal where they originated from. Our heavy duty made "O" Ring will tuck them away with the beautiful silver band as a shiny confirmation to the sub's commitment to hiding his useless balls. Thus leaving the addition of a gorgeous drooping scrotal sack that sits completely empty in just the perfect way a sissy's sack should always appear. Get Your RING OF SHAME, today!"

*WEARING THE RING*

The 'The Ring of Shame' is worn like a cock ring. The difference is that instead of one's balls hanging under the shaft, the scrotum is pulled thru and forward through the ring leaving the testicles (trapped) behind. The empty scrotal sack dangles and droops embarrassingly shriveled while the testes are forced up high into the Inguinal Canal giving the ring-wearing sissy a bulge above their tiny dicklet similar to a women's Mons Pubis.

Brooke was ready to bend me over for my first ass fuck as an emasculated sissy. She flipped up the back of my brand new dress. It draped on my back as she tapped my high-heeled legs wider apart.

"That's odd."

"What?"

"Well, usually guys get hard the first time they testicle tuck. The restricted blood flow makes men hard. Oh, right. You're not a man. You are transitioning. You truly are a sissy. So, never mind."

I looked down to see my ever shrinking penis dangle under the 'The Ring of Shame" modifier.

*STRAP ON*

As Brooke spoke, she began strapping on a huge dildo. It looked to be at least ten inches.

"Don't just stand there all helpless, lock your penis!"

She handed me a new chastity device that had absolutely no room for the penile shaft, but somehow I fit into it easily. My little shaft inverted with its short stem warmly 'inside' my body, similar to my tucked testes.

I looked down at the packaging the chastity cage came in. It actually stated:

charmer949
charmer949
569 Followers
12