Dani & Rob Pt. 01 - The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't feel sad," I said. "This was our first time, not our last."

We returned separately to the party and I watched from a distance as her family greeted her with a mixture of relief and anger. She explained she wanted to be on her own after the Jamie episode, and had simply walked a while.

"And where the hell have you been?" asked Chloe. I said I had got rather pissed so had walked off into the woods to recover and had then tried to find Dani when everyone was shouting for her. She looked at me disbelievingly then walked away.

We kept in touch by phone. Text after text I sadly deleted as I didn't want Chloe to find them. We decided we would continue our affair until she returned to uni in October. A summer romance. We met at the summer house countless times where she became more confident. Plenty of hot sex and plenty of love.

Then one week, conveniently, Chloe informed me she would be away for a couple of nights on a business conference up North. As it was now less than a week until Dani had to return to uni, I suggested she stayed over. She told her parents she was staying with a friend in town and when they weren't around she sneaked round to my house.

"Fuck, you look sexy." I said, as I eyed her from top to bottom. She was wearing a tight black lace top over black bra and straight jeans teamed with her stilettos. Through her top I could see delicious milky flesh spilling out of her bra which was struggling to contain her massive tits. Her jeans were painted on and clung to her gorgeous tight ass.

"Come here, let me snog you." I joked. She flung her arms round my neck and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It had only been a few days but God I'd missed her. We probably spent five or ten minutes just kissing, swirling tongues, biting, sucking.

Eventually she broke away and told me she had brought a special outfit with her to wear for our dinner together. "Leather could be involved." She winked at me. I immediately felt excited.

"And I've bought you a sexy outfit for tomorrow night". I told her. She wanted to see her present. "You'll have to wait til tomorrow you kinky little minx!" I laughingly admonished her.

We had a lovely afternoon together just talking and cuddling. We told each other our many secrets and fantasies. I told her I was definitely a breast man, the larger the better, and how women in tight pvc, leather or latex really turned me on and she admitted she found it sexy to wear too. I told her I had tried buying outfits for Chloe but she found it hard to indulge my passion. She let me fuck her in a pvc dress once but was keen to remove it and never wore it again. On the other hand, Dani was keen to change into her outfit and spend the evening having sex with me. Maybe it was just her younger, more adventurous nature, but we did seem so much more suited to each other.

I showed her to the bathroom which housed a double ended bath. We had only ever used it a while when we first moved in. Chloe and I hadn't bathed together in years. When I eventually returned, Dani was breast deep in bubbles. "Can I wash those gorgeous tits for you?" I asked, hopefully. My tongue was practically hanging out! She laughed and passed me the soap. I lathered the soap in both hands and she pushed her huge tits out for me to take. I rubbed each hand gently over each breast, enjoying the silky smooth feel of the soap on her skin. She lay her head back in ecstasy and groaned as I started to pull on her huge nipples. I slowly washed off the soap then started to kiss her neck, making my way down to suck them. I loved the feel of her hard nibs in my mouth. I started to chew them and suck them hard, sucking the milky skin of her breasts, leaving behind my marks of love. I could see she was close to cumming so I reached down to her pussy and inserted two fingers. I pushed hard, in and out, the same time drawing in hard with my mouth on her nipples. At last she spasmed around my fingers. I slowly withdrew them and gently kissed her lips. "Not bad for starters!" I smiled. She told me to strip and get into the bath with her.

I climbed in the other end as she started to raise herself. She lay on top of me, her beautiful tits rubbing against my chest, licking my lips with her tongue. She pushed herself up to reach for the soap then took my large hard cock in her hand. Up and down with her soapy, slippery right hand. Fuck it felt good. Suddenly she stopped and rinsed off the soap then pushed me into her mouth. She licked my head, sensuously dipping the tip of her tongue into my small hole - pulling it open, licking. OMG! then sucking the whole of me into the back of her mouth, gagging. "Holy fuck!" I cried, as my seed pumped into her mouth. My heart was pumping hard and my breathing heavy. I watched as she lay back at her end of the bath. Swallowing most of my cum but allowing some to run down her mouth onto her tits.

"That was delicious," she said, sexily massaging my cum into her breasts. "Great moisturiser too!" she winked.

Downstairs in the kitchen, I had opened the champagne and two glasses sat waiting on the granite island. The pasta sauce bubbled in the pan. Something simple - we had more important things to concentrate on! My prick started to harden again as Dani entered the kitchen. She was wearing her sexy, shiny red leather skirt. Stockings and heels again but this time combined with a sheer black blouse and shiny black pvc cupless bra underneath - making her tits look even larger and fuller, if that was even possible! The tiny buttons on her blouse gaped and struggled to contain her tits underneath. "Come here." I instructed. I pulled her by her beautiful golden hair which had been tied in a ponytail, so that her head bent back. I kissed my way up her neck, nibbled her ears then erotically kissed her mouth long and hard with my tongue. my hands squeezing her tightly clad leather ass. I pushed it up a little to find that 'my little slut' was wearing a soft shiny black pvc thong. I pushed it aside and found her clit which I gently sucked.

The timer on the cooker beeped annoyingly. "Damn! I guess we need to have dinner first." I said. I poured the champagne and dipped my tongue in to let her suck it off, and deliciously did the same to her. We eventually sat at the table and talked and ate. Raising my glass of champagne to her I said "To you Dani. An incredible and beautiful young woman who strangely chose this old guy. May we always enjoy our times together, now and in the future. I love you." And I meant it. She told me she loved me too and I was not old to her. I was her gorgeously sexy, sophisticated, knowledgeable lover who she always wanted to be with. Oh God I wanted her.

I took her by her hand and led her to my bed (Chloe and I no longer slept together in the same room). She started to unzip her skirt. "Stop!" I instructed. "I want to fuck you with that on." I said, pulling her towards me. We started to kiss then I ran my hands all over her body. The sheer material of her blouse, her bulging tits, the soft slithery leather and finally down her suspenders and stockings to her shiny patent heals. "Lay on the bed." I instructed. She lay on her back as I opened her legs wide. I parted the pvc of her thong to one side and opened her moist pink lips, kissing and licking her opening and inserting my tongue into her gorgeous juicy cunt. She groaned with delight. I slowly unfastened the clasps at each side of her thong, and tugged at the small shiny piece of plastic and threw it onto the floor. I kissed the little snatch of golden hair, then, opening her legs wider I sank further into her delicious pussy, inhaling her womanly scent. A mix of natural musky female aroma and expensive perfume. I continued to luxuriate in her wetness, clinging to her skirt with my hands either side, rubbing and kneading the soft material, enjoying the sexy creaky sound it made as I squeezed it in my hands. My face was soaked, covered in her juices. I rubbed it on my arm then headed for her tits, I needed to feast on them.

She breathed heavily, her eyes heavy lidded. She looked deeply into my eyes and although I didn't need to be told she huskily instructed me to suck her tits. I started to unfasten the tiny buttons. Too fiddly, too slow. I took hold of the sheer fabric in both hands and ripped her blouse apart. She squealed with delight as buttons fell to the floor and her tits burst out, now showing clearly the sexy love bites I had given her earlier. "Oh baby," I said "I don't have time to waste fiddling with those fucking buttons. I want your tits in my mouth now!" She giggled. I lay on top of her and sucked and chewed each delicious nipple, rubbing my cock against the slippery leather as I savoured her breasts. "Lay on top of me now." I told her. I lifted her skirt as she straddled me and started to push my cock into her heavenly wet cunt. She breathed in deeply then pushed her tits forward, right into my mouth. They looked even larger because of the open bra she was wearing and I suckled and fucked while she writhed around on top of my cock. Eventually I unfastened her bra and discarded it. Her huge, deliciously soft breasts spreading themselves over my chest as she lay on top of me. I licked my forefinger then slowly inserted it into her ass for her enjoyment. She breathed in sharply and continued to squirm on top of me.

I then moved her to the side. "Time to fuck you properly now." I instructed her to stand at the end of the bed. "Now kneel." I squeezed her ass and kissed and licked along her skirt then slowly peeled up the leather revealing her delicious ass cheeks. I pulled them open and pushed in my tongue. I would have loved to fuck her anally but knew she wasn't ready for that yet. Instead I inserted three fingers into her pussy, still licking her ass. She groaned with delight. I told her to climb further onto the bed, then I climbed on also. She was on all fours as I entered her from behind, holding onto her skirt for support as I rammed in and out of her cunt. She panted each time I pushed in, then just before I exploded I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her skirt and back.

"That was fucking delicious!" She said as I cleaned her up.

I slowly removed all her remaining clothes. Enjoying the sheer eroticism of stripping off her skirt and stockings, and after a shower we eventually climbed into bed, both spent. "You won't need that nightdress." I said, pulling up the sexy silk covering over her head and arms. I wanted full contact with her naked body and when she lay next to me I nuzzled into her tits taking them one at a time into my mouth. Exhausted, we both eventually fell asleep, me suckling her beautiful breasts.

We awoke late the following morning to a beautiful day. I would have loved to walk with her through the woods or taken her to the river nearby. We couldn't risk it though in case anyone spotted us together. Instead we lay in bed talking and making love together. "Time for your present now I think." I excitedly handed her a bag. She pulled out the shiny dress wrapped in black tissue. I had visited a rather interesting sex boutique when I was last in London. Full of all sorts of equipment and designer latex and pvc outfits. I loved the dress immediately; perfect for my golden haired sex goddess. I just hoped it fitted. I informed the sales girl that Dani had extremely large breasts. Definitely quite a bit larger than DD's. She told me the gorgeous vinyl was extremely stretchy and assured me it would stretch over her large tits.

Much to my great pleasure she was so excited when she removed the dress. She loved it and held it and rubbed it against her naked body. She couldn't wait to wear it later. I would have liked her to put it on there and then, but I wanted to keep the excitement for our last evening. "Out of interest, for future purchases," I asked "what size are your breasts?"

"34J" she said. Fucking magnificent I thought.

We eventually dressed and sat cuddled up together watching tv. Both of us clearly feeling sad at the prospect of our 'summer romance' coming to an end. We agreed that each of us should be free to have separate relationships with a view to continuing together when her university life was finished if we still wanted to be with each other. I felt sick inside at the prospect of someone else fucking her, but knew she was too young to be tied to me, and anyway she needed to build her experiences. I told her she must have other boyfriends and enjoy sex with them.

She finally went upstairs to get herself ready for our final meal while I went into the kitchen to prepare the dinner. She reappeared almost an hour later looking so fucking sexy. She had managed to squeeze herself into the black pvc. The dress clung to her every curve, her huge cleavage magnificently displayed. The tips of her areolas sexily peeping over the top, and the points of her nipples clearly visible through the vinyl. A decorative zipper ran from her cleavage to the hem of the short shiny dress. I felt desperate to open it up to reveal her full delights underneath.

"Oh sexy girl, you look so fuckable." I said. "I can't wait to eat your juicy tits and wet cunt." She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Oh gorgeous man, I want you to eat me all up!" she smiled provocatively. She started to kiss me, slowly and sexily, licking my tongue and lips. She gently massaged my cock and started to unzip my flies. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my study. Scraping any items on my desk onto the floor, I pushed her backwards onto the hard surface. I slid my hands over the shiny soft plastic of her dress, squeezing and kneading. Pulling hard on her nipples. Kissing, licking, biting all over . I loved the feel and sounds of the shiny creaking pvc. She raised her legs for me to access her cunt but I pushed them down, took hold of the zip and pulled it open right to the end. I opened the dress wide revealing her beautiful, voluptuously naked body.

"Oh God I just can't get enough of you." I said, and headed straight for her tits. What the hell will I do without her I was thinking as I sucked and squeezed. My emotions took hold of me as my cock entered her. She felt it too and we both fucked hard, tears rolling down our cheeks as we both came together.

After, we sat at the table quietly drinking champagne for our final meal together. We were both in our own reverie, contemplating the future. "Let's not ruin our last evening alone," I said. "It isn't forever. Eighteen months will soon pass. Let's go enjoy sexy time now!" I stood from the table and grabbed her hand and led her to my bedroom.

She stood at the end of my bed while I ran my hands all over her sexy dress. I pulled on her nipples then partially unzipped it to her waist and stretched the pvc over her tits. Oh God those beautiful tits, I could never tire of them. I leaned forward and put my mouth on them, gently sucking her very hard nipples. She groaned with pleasure. I pushed her onto the bed and pushed her legs open wide, partially unfastening the zip at the bottom of her dress. My cock was hard and aching at the prospect of fucking her in tight, shiny vinyl. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor, sinking my head between her thighs, sucking and licking her beautiful wet cunt.

Chloe inserted her key into the front door. "Rob," she called "I'm home!" No reply. Maybe he's out, she thought. She headed for the kitchen. She absorbed the mess; he had definitely eaten here. Then she noticed the table set for two. Two champagne glasses, two plates, two sets of cutlery. Her heart was pounding as she headed for the hall way, faint groaning sounds coming from upstairs. She quietly climbed the stairs and walked towards Rob's room where the groans were emanating. She felt sick as she looked through the crack in the door. In the dimly lit room she could just make out a woman laying on the bed, her huge breasts uncovered and her pvc dress shined as it caught the light. And there at the bottom of the bed, Rob knelt with his head between her legs eating her pussy while his hands clung to her nipples, both of them groaning in ecstasy.

Chloe wretched but managed to stop herself from being sick. She slowly pushed the door open wider and stood a while, taking in the scene as her eyes adjusted to the light. Sounds of groaning, creaking plastic and sucking and tongue lapping of dripping wet pussy. She felt sick again. Then she noticed the woman watching her with her large blue eyes. Eyes she recognised. "You bastard!" She shouted. "Get that fucking little slut out of my house."

My heart pounded. What the hell was Chloe doing back home? I jumped up from the floor, trying to hide my very stiff cock and wiping my wet face. Oh god, this was never meant to happen. I gathered my clothes and Dani re-zipped her dress. "Get out you little whore!" Chloe shouted, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Chloe wanted me to leave that night, but I managed to persuade her to let me stay so we could talk and sort things out together. The following day I found many texts from a very distraught Dani asking what was going on. I didn't know yet but I said I would let her know and not to worry as Chloe had agreed not to tell her parents. Truth be known, I think she was too embarrassed by the whole sordid episode. Dani told me she was at the summer house and wanted me to come and see her. I said I would try later but I had a lot to talk to Chloe about first and I wasn't sure when I would be able to sneak out.

I felt so damned guilty. I had known the route I was taking could ultimately cause trouble, but I guess I didn't really think it would happen like this. I told Chloe I had been infatuated with Dani but it would come to an end once she returned to Scotland - though I'm not sure I really believed that in my heart. It seemed too special with her to only be infatuation. Although things were far from perfect between us, Chole and I had been married for nearly 20 years; we should at least try and work at it to make it survive. I told her I still loved her and begged her to forgive me. So, we eventually agreed on counselling and to give it a go.

It was another two days before I could get out to see Dani. Chloe had gone to town to do some shopping so I took the opportunity to meet her, by this time feeling pretty desperate. She seemed angry at first as I hadn't come before. Eventually she let me kiss her and it felt so special to be with her again. She wanted me to fuck her one last time, but I told her no. We had to move on. It killed me to say it, but I told her she must see others at uni and try to forget me, but I promised I would keep in touch occasionally. We both cried but kissed passionately for the final time and walked away from each other towards our separate homes.

And now I am sitting in my study trying to concentrate on my latest design but not getting very far. I watched her leave this morning. Helen and Greg helping to fill her car with luggage and supplies. I watched them all hug and kiss, wishing I too could have been there to kiss her farewell. Before getting into the driving seat she finally glanced up towards my window and spotted me. She briefly smiled, then calmly got in, closed the door and drove away. My heart sank, she was gone.

Danielle's Story

I didn't really notice Rob for many years after they moved in. The building works next door had been going on for around a year so we all felt relieved when at last the noise was over and Chloe & Rob Wright finally took up occupation. I could only have been about eight, so not the slightest bit interested in the new neighbours. The only contact I had was when I had to go round to ask for the return of a ball which I had managed to hit over the hedge, either by kicking it or hitting with my tennis racket. However, I think it was around the time I turned eighteen that I started to notice him. To me he was like the dark handsome hero from an historical novel. Tall and sultry with beautiful bouncy dark hair, blue eyes, and a tanned fit body to die for. He was drop dead gorgeous and I fancied him like hell, and it didn't bother me that he was so much older. The only trouble was I couldn't get him to notice me.