Dani in the City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring my hand to rest on Mike's clenched balls and slowly lift my face from his and pout my lips in a look of coy disappointment. "I don't think you cleaned me enough yet. It still smells bad." I swivel and swing one leg past Mike's face, planting my heels above his shoulders and straddling his face backwards, squatting over his head as though I am about to piss. I stare straight down at his curved cock straining above the mat of dark hair that extends from his belly to his heavy balls.

Gripping Mike at the base of his shaft, I slowly sink my mouth over the tip of his cock and simultaneously lower my ass onto his face. He responds immediately, arching his back at the warmth of my mouth and resuming the gooey slide of tongue in my anus. I press my butt down firmly onto his face and grind it against his slobbering mouth.

I bob my mouth up and down his cock slowly, in shallow strokes at first, increasing the depth in small increments until my throat is accustomed to his girth and my mouth slides almost the whole way from tip to the root of his dick with each stroke. This angle lets the head of his cock slide right into my throat, which I have trained not to gag. I avoid speeding up, focusing on the depth of the glide. Thick drool wells up from my throat and runs down his cock, glistening thickly in his pubic hair. A wet squelching sound escapes as his cock plunges the deepest recesses of my gullet.

Mike is thoroughly tongue-fucking my butt-hole now: the knot of my anus is dilated, and his tongue is deeper inside me than I thought a tongue could possibly go. It's like a small, wet wriggling dick moving inside my guts. I wonder how he can breathe with my ass clamped over his face like that. His hips start to buck to meet the downstrokes of my mouth and his cock seems to swell further in my mouth. I sense he is getting close, so I stop blowing him and instead simply sink my mouth down as low as I can, my lips buried in his pubic hair, and let him fuck my throat at its tightest recesses.

Mike's lapping stops and his tongue goes rigid, deeply skewered up my ass. He throat-fucks me with force, hitting a part so deep that I cannot breathe even through my nose. My throat convulses around the head of his thrusting cock as I begin to gag, but he is very close now so I bear down and let him have his way. Slowing as he approaches climax, the head of his cock bulges then something seems to burst inside my gullet, and a thick sluice of come squirts into me. I swallow involuntarily, almost retching, my head pounding from holding my breath. With each spasm more come pumps into me, sliding down my throat. I swallow so much of it I can feel its cloying descent into my belly. When the pulsing of his cock finally weakens, I pull up and snatch some air through my nose. With a slurping sound, a mess of sperm and syrupy saliva pours from my mouth, running over the purple head of his twitching dick and beading in the dense hair of his groin.

I unsaddle my reamed ass from Mike's face and roll alongside him on the couch, top to tail. We lie there gasping our breath back in a ripe fug that settles around us. I feel my sphincter slowly tighten up again, expelling more wetness as it squeezes itself closed.

"Happy?"

"Oh god yeah," Mike murmurs.

I ease myself up and consider fetching my clean-up kit from the bedroom, but the mess we have made of ourselves is so absolute that I wouldn't know where to start. My jaw aches, and the buzz of the methamphetamine has diminished noticeably, but I feel content at the good job I did for my client. I decide not to bring up money until the morning.

"Join me for a shower?"

------

Author's Note

This is my first attempt at an erotic story. Thank you for reading, and I hope it worked for you. I appreciate feedback.

12