Dani in Vermont

Story Info
Meeting and falling for Dani.
5.6k words
4.74
6.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One:

I was awarded a scholarship to study in Italy for the summer. I'm an artist -- well, an art student -- and the scholarship allowed me to spend two months painting in Sicily. Back in New York in the fall for my final year of school, two of my Sicily landscapes and a picture I had painted in Vermont a couple of years earlier were accepted for the annual exhibition of student work.

A couple of the reviews of the exhibition said nice things about my work, and a critic from an art magazine asked if I would speak with him about my painting. We met at the gallery one evening and we looked at my pictures as I answered his questions. He was particularly interested in my Vermont painting. It's a view from inside a house out of a large window towards fields and forest and the Vermont mountains. It's dusk, in summer, and I was trying to capture the heavy stillness of a Vermont summer evening. In the foreground is the figure of a young woman looking out of the window. The label next to the picture read "D in Vermont, 2017."

"This is very good," he said. "It's very enigmatic. The woman is naked but is turned away from the viewer. And the light outside is dying. There's a brooding ambiguity to it."

We talked some more, and he left, telling me how much he enjoyed my work. I walked back to the Vermont picture, reveling in his praise.

As I stood looking at the picture, I heard a woman's voice behind me say my name. I hadn't heard that voice for over four years but knew at once who it was. I turned and looked at her, taking in her slim figure and her sweet smile.

"Ricky. It's me," she said. "Dani."

"I know," I answered.

She saw the confusion on my face. "I didn't mean to surprise you. I didn't know you would be here."

"It's wonderful to see you," I said. "How are you?"

"I'm well," she said.

"You look as pretty as ever," I said.

She leaned towards me and kissed me softly on my cheek. "And you are as sweet and polite as ever." She took my arm in hers and turned me back towards my painting.

"It's a wonderful picture," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

"But I think you made my ass too big."

Two:

I first met Dani on a summer night in Vermont.

My parents' house backs onto a forest. The trees begin at the end of their yard and extend for miles. At the far side of the forest there's a lake and a visitor center and some trails, but few people venture into the woods. A few hunters get there in the fall and winter, but that's about it.

Growing up, I knew these woods better than anyone. Over the years I constructed camps at various places in the forest and often spent the night at these camps, enjoying the thrill of being alone in the middle of the woods, and ready with my brushes and paints to try to capture the moment when the dawn light spread over the forest.

One evening, four summers ago, just as it got dark, I was heading to one of my camps with my sleeping bag and my backpack when I saw the headlights of two cars driving up the dirt track that led to a small hunters' parking lot. Very few cars came that way, especially after dark, and I guessed what had brought them there. I hurried through the woods to the parking lot. I waited in the trees a few yards back from the lot.

The first car was a Mercedes. It pulled up and turned off its lights and a slim woman with shoulder-length blond hair wearing a short black skirt got out of the car. She opened the back door and took out what looked like a blanket. The other vehicle was a pickup truck. It stopped behind the Mercedes and a large heavyset guy got out. They started walking along the narrow trail that led from the parking lot into the woods.

I had a good idea where they were going and I followed them, walking silently in the trees parallel to the track they were taking. About a hundred yards along the track a smaller path heads into the woods then opens out into a grassy clearing. As I had guessed, this is where they were heading. I quietly moved to within a few yards of the clearing and crouched down, waiting for the show.

I had seen couples come to this spot a few times before. Usually they were horny kids, but this couple was older. She was maybe about thirty; he looked as though he was quite a bit older, perhaps mid-forties. She laid the blanket on the grass, then took off the small jacket she was wearing and folded it and placed it carefully on the blanket. Then, standing a few feet in front of the guy, she unbuttoned her blouse. She slipped it off her slim shoulders and I saw her bra dark against her light flesh.

The guy stepped forward and lifted her bra up, exposing her small breasts. He grasped them, holding them firmly with his big hands. She exhaled a loud sigh as his hands squeezed her. He said something to her, and her hands went to his belt and undid it. She pulled his pants down and let them drop to his ankles and I saw his big cock pointing up at her. She took it in her hand and started stroking it.

His hands still pawed at her breasts and I thought he was going to cum as she stroked him. But then he took her shoulders and turned her around, then put his hands on her hips and pushed her down onto her knees on the blanket. He reached down to his pants, still around his ankles, and pulled something out. A condom, I thought. No, it was a tube of lubricant. He squirted some on his cock and he rubbed it around with his hand. He knelt behind her and lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties down around her thighs. He leant forward and pushed his big cock into her pussy. She gasped loudly as he entered her. His hands pressed down on her shoulders, forcing her head down to the blanket, and he fucked her forcefully, pushing hard into her pussy then pulling out, then thrusting back in. He exhaled a loud moan, almost a yell, with each thrust of his cock.

He was over quickly, with a few quicker thrusts then one last deep penetration, his hands now on her hips pulling her back onto his cock. After a few more slow thrusts he removed his cock from her pussy. She pulled her skirt back down and sat on the blanket facing him. Neither of them spoke. He stood up, reached down to his ankles for his pants, pulled them up and buckled the belt. He turned and walked away down the trail. A couple of minutes later I heard his truck start and saw its lights moving back down to the road.

I was disturbed by what I had seen. In truth, I didn't know much about sex, but thought that it had something to do with love and sharing and mutual enjoyment. This was different. He had simply used her, pawing her and fucking her ferociously, wanting only to shoot his cum into her pussy. Then without a word he had left. My initial excitement at watching them had given way to a feeling of unease.

She lay back on the blanket, her head resting on her jacket which she had bundled up into a pillow. She made no attempt to pull her panties up from where he had pulled them down over her thighs, and her bra was still where he had lifted it so he could grip her breasts. My eyes explored her long slim legs, her flat stomach, her small breasts, her pretty face and blond hair. She didn't look unhappy. Her expression was of calm contentment as though she was simply enjoying the warm summer night.

As I watched, one of her hands went to her breast and she started fondling it gently, almost absentmindedly. For minutes she lay still, her head on the makeshift pillow, her face staring up into the night sky, as she played with her breast, caressing it and lightly pulling on her nipple. But then her expression changed. She pulled harder on her nipple and I heard her moan softly. As her excitement grew my cock got hard again. I reached down and held it through my jeans, squeezing it hard as she squeezed her nipple.

Her other hand then slid inside her skirt, reaching for her pussy. Her fingers found it and she fondled herself, her back now arching as she pushed her pussy against her hand. Then her skirt fell open and I craned forward eager to see her fingers exploring her pussy. But then I saw what she was doing. She wasn't reaching for her pussy. What she was fondling was her cock, which she was now stroking quickly, about to cum.

The sight of her hand on her hard cock made me lose my balance. I toppled over into the dry leaves, making a crashing sound.

"Who's there?" she shouted out, fright in her voice. "Who is it?"

I was quiet for a moment. Maybe she should would think it was a raccoon or rabbit or something. But the thought of her being scared was too much for me. "It's me," I said. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"Who are you?" she asked. "What are you doing there? Come out."

I walked to the edge of the clearing. She had pulled her skirt closed and had put her jacket over her breasts.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to scare you."

She looked at me with a wary expression. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I was just passing by," I said.

"Liar. You were watching, weren't you?"

I didn't say anything.

"How long were you watching? What did you see?" she demanded.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Everything, I guess."

"Is that how you get your kicks then? Sneaking through the woods spying on people?"

"No," I said. "I was concerned about you. Your boyfriend seemed to be treating you roughly. I wanted to make sure you were ok."

She laughed. "My boyfriend! That's funny. But that's a very clever answer."

Again, I didn't know what to say.

She continued looking at me. "What's your name?"

"Ricky," I said.

"How old are you Ricky?"

"Twenty-three."

She laughed again. "Do you ever tell the truth Ricky? You look about eighteen."

"I look younger in the dark," I said, desperately.

"Come closer," she said, and I took a few steps towards her.

"So, Ricky, you saw everything. Did it excite you?"

"At first," I admitted. "But then..."

"Rough sex doesn't excite you?"

"I really was concerned about you."

"That's very sweet of you," she said. "And then, when I was by myself, did that excite you?"

"Yes. Until the end, anyway."

She laughed again, a soft laugh that I was beginning to like very much. "You mean until you saw I was playing with my cock?"

"Yes."

"And that's what sent you crashing through the woods?"

"I fell over."

"In horror?"

"With surprise."

"You've never seen a girl like me before, Ricky?"

"No. Never."

"And you didn't like it?"

"No. That's not what I said. It's just that it was a surprise. I was hoping to see you touching your pussy."

"But instead you saw this," she said, folding back her skirt to expose her cock again.

I stared at it. She smiled at me, and took her jacket away from her chest. I looked at her, resting on her elbows, her panties still around her thighs, her bra still lifted off her breasts.

"You have a beautiful body," I stammered. "You're very pretty."

"You are a very polite young man, Ricky," she said. "But do you mean it?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"You like my breasts?"

"Yes," I said.

"You don't think they're too small?"

"No. I love small breasts."

"You have great taste then, young man," she said. "And what about my legs? You like them too?"

She stretched out her long slim legs. I noticed for the first time a thin gold chain around her ankle. "Very pretty," I said.

"And do you think I have a pretty face?"

"Yes. You're beautiful," I replied. She had a very cute nose, and her hair was swept back showing her small ears, and when she smiled her face was as pretty as I could imagine a girl being.

"So what about this then?" she asked, holding her cock in her hand. "What do you think of this?"

"I don't know," I muttered. "It's just so amazing that you have a cock."

"Maybe you'll find it prettier when it's larger," she said, and she started stroking it. I stood next to her looking down as she began to masturbate again.

"Do you mind me doing this, Ricky?" she asked. "You don't find it shocking?"

"No. No," I said.

"And it's not going to make you fall over again, is it?"

"No," I said.

I stood in silence watching her. After a couple of minutes, her breathing got heavier again and her hand faster. "This is the point at which you forced me to stop last time. Do you want me to stop again, Ricky?"

"No," I said.

"So you want to see me cum?"

"Yes."

She came immediately, her cum spurting out over her stomach and breasts.

Her body relaxed and she let go of her cock. Her hand massaged her cum into her breasts. She smiled up at me.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "It was amazing."

"Did it excite you?"

I couldn't answer. My cock was hard in my jeans, but I couldn't speak.

"I think it did, didn't it?"

"I don't know," I stammered. "I don't know." Then I panicked. "I've got to go," I said. "I'll be late. It was nice to meet you. Bye."

I turned and hurried off along the path, not knowing where I was heading but desperate to avoid answering her question. I heard her laugh as I hurried away.

"Bye Ricky," she called out after me. "It was nice to meet you!"

Three:

The next week I couldn't get her out of my mind. My cock was constantly hard and each night I came back to the parking lot hoping that she would return. But each night I ended up in the clearing by myself, playing with my cock, remembering what I had seen there a few days before and regretting running away from her.

A week after I had seen her, I was waiting by the parking lot about to give up when I saw lights coming along the track. I retreated into the woods. Her Mercedes pulled up and she took the blanket and headed towards the clearing. I followed her through the woods, waiting for the pickup truck to arrive. She spread the blanket on the grass and lay down on it. I crouched in the same spot in the woods, excited, but uneasy at the thought of watching him use her as he had done the previous time.

While she waited she began to undress. First her jacket, then her blouse, which she unbuttoned slowly, then took off. Then her skirt, which she put to one side. Then she removed her bra and I saw her beautiful little breasts again. Then, with her head resting on the pillow made from her jacket, she put her hand in her tiny black panties and started to play with her cock. I was hard by now, hoping against hope that the guy wouldn't show, and that she would pull down her panties and let me see her hard cock.

Then she took her hand from her panties and sat up leaning on her elbows. The outline of her hard cock pressing against her panties was clearly visible. She looked in my direction. "Ricky," she called. "Are you there?"

"Yes," I replied.

"So come and join me."

I walked to the clearing. "Isn't the pickup truck guy coming tonight?"

She laughed. "Do you want him to come?"

"No," I said.

"Well then, you're lucky. We're going to be by ourselves."

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I didn't," she said. "But I thought you might be. Come and sit here." She patted the blanket next to where she was lying.

"No running away tonight?" she asked.

"No. I'm sorry. I got flustered."

"That's ok, sweetie," she said. "I understand. And I'm glad you came back."

I was trying hard not to stare at her slim body stretched out beside me. She saw my nervousness. "You can look," she said. "I want you to look."

I took her in with my eyes, my gaze sweeping up and down her body, each time lingering on her cock.

"You are so beautiful," I said.

"Does my body excite you?"

This time I gave the answer I wished I had given last week. "Yes, very much."

"Have you thought about me?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Her hand went to her panties again and slipped inside to hold her cock. "Did you think about me playing with my cock?"

"Yes," I answered. She was stroking herself more firmly now.

"Would you like to see my cock again?"

"Yes. Very much."

She pulled down her panties to release her cock, and stroked it again with long slow strokes, looking me in the eyes. "Not so scary as last time?" she asked.

"It's beautiful. I love watching you," I said.

"And I love you watching me," she said.

Like the first time, her spurts of cum splashed over her breasts, and she lay back rubbing her cum into her skin.

"That was wonderful," I said.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much."

"Did it make you hard?"

This time I was able to answer. "Yes," I said, "it did. Very hard"

"So stand up," she said. I did, and the outline of my erection was visible though my jeans.

"That's very pretty," she said. "Will you undress for me?"

I kicked off my sneakers, and undid my jeans and lowered them. I pulled my shirt off over my head and stood naked in front of her.

"You are very cute," she said. I moved to sit down again, but she told me to stay where I was. "I want to look at you more. Do you mind?" I didn't. Being naked for her was exciting me more and more.

"I want to see you play with your cock," she said.

"You want to watch me masturbate?" I asked.

"Only if you want to masturbate for me."

I did want to. I stood in front of her stroking my cock. She knelt in front of me, just a couple of feet away.

"Did you masturbate during the week thinking about me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"How many times?"

"Lots of times."

"And what did you think about?"

"Watching you again. Being naked with you. You seeing me naked."

"Did you think about me touching you?"

"Yes." My excitement had emboldened me. "I thought about you masturbating me."

"Would you like me to masturbate you now, Ricky?"

"Yes. I would love it," I said.

Kneeling in front of me, she took my cock in her hand. I moaned at her touch, and her long slow strokes. Her other hand held my balls. I wanted it to continue and continue, but I couldn't resist her touch. "I'm going to cum," I told her, and her hand increased its speed. I shot my cum out over her hand, her breasts, her stomach. She laughed as it splashed over her. "So much cum from one so young!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to make you so wet,"

"I like wet," she said. "I like cum dripping over my boobs." She rubbed her hands over the cum on her breasts, and then held her own cock, rubbing my cum into it. "And on my cock," she added.

We sat on the blanket facing each other. The warm summer breeze felt so wonderful on my naked body. Her cock was erect again, and her nipples hard. She held my cock in her hand, caressing it gently, and looked me in the eyes. "You are so pretty," she said. "You have a great figure and a very cute face. I bet you're a hit with the girls."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Not at the moment."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Yes, of course," I said.

She looked at me skeptically. "Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"Yes," I said.

"Tell me the truth Ricky or I'll let go of your cock."

"Ok, ok," I said. "No. I haven't."

"What about boys? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, of course not," I exclaimed.

"There's no of course about it," she said. "You like my cock, don't you?" She made a little pout with her face.

"Yes, I love it. But you're a girl, not a boy, so it's ok for me to like your cock."

"If you say so, sweetie," she said.

We dressed and I walked with her to her car. I asked her her name.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask. It's Dani. With an i."

"That's a lovely name," I said.

She laughed. "You're going to make someone a great boyfriend. You have all the skills."

I asked her if I could see her again.

"Maybe," she said. "Give me your phone number. I don't want you waiting around every night for me to show up. I'll text you if I'm coming here. And if I'm bringing a lover."

"You mean someone like the guy I first saw you with?" I asked.

12