Dani Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughters roommate endlessly flirts with me.
907 words
4.31
17.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgminc99
mgminc99
22 Followers

I am a happily married guy. I like and love my wife. My daughter, Kelly, is in college. I don't think women realize the effect they have on us guys. Especially us middle aged guys.

Kelly comes home every few weekends. She usually brings her roommate Dani. Dani is absolutely stunning. Long dirty blonde hair, blueish green eyes, tan smooth skin, lean and athletic. Her tan thighs have the slightest definition to them. She loves to show them off by wearing really short bottoms.... Spandex, bootie shorts, mini skirts, etc that barely show the bottom of her perfect butt. Her breasts seem just slightly large for her lean frame. And her nipples are hard more than not. It takes everything in me not stare. I try to keep my eyes and my thoughts and my desires all bottled up but I am sure its pretty obvious to everyone. Including Dani.

One Saturday morning, Dani was telling Kelly in the Kitchen that she was failing her math class. Her teacher was awful and she wasn't sure what to do.

Kelly asked, "Dad, think you could help Dani with her Math?"

I replied, "Of course!". I should of been a teacher. " why don't you give Dani my cell. That way she can text me questions if she wants." You would have thought I was some mastermind trying to get her number. Truthfully, it was all innocent.

A few days later I received a text about 10:30pm. It was from Dani. "Hey Mr M. This is Dani. Whats up?"

I replied, "Hey Dani!, Nothing just sitting around!"

"Mind helping me with a problem?

"Whatcha got? Send me a pic of the problem..."

A few seconds later a pic came through to my phone. It wasn't a math problem. It was a picture of her laying naked on her bed. Her hands were strategically placed over her pussy but I could still see a little bit of pubic hair.... omg, her tits were perfect. Someone this perfect naked should never wear clothes... I gulped. After staring at the pic for way too long, I saved it on my phone. No fuckin way I am letting go of this picture.

the next text said, "oopsy"

I texted right back.... "way better than math! LOL"

She then sent the problem. I helped her through it and down played the pic...

A few weeks she was at our house her and Kelly went for a run. When they came back, Dani was all sweaty. She was wearing tiny little spandex volleyball shorts and a sports bra. Holy hell, I was seriously worried that my wood would show in my old school gray sweatpants.

She was rubbing her neck and asked Kelly to rub it for her. Kelly passed it off on me. " Dad gives the best neck rubs ever."

I started rubbing her shoulders from behind. Dani asked " Ahhhhhh. That feels so good. How about a little closer to my neck?" I was so close to her. She smelled so good. My hands slid up her back to the middle of her neck while the sweat rolled down her back. She moved back toward me. She moved back until she could feel my cock on her ass. She stopped abruptly obviously surprised at what she felt. I couldn't believed what happened next. She started moving her ass just a little bit back and forth against me. Not enough that anyone would notice but just enough to rub my cock. My cock got so hard. This seem to encourage her to rub against me more and more. I thought I was going to pass out I was so turned on.

When she finally pulled away, she said "thanks..." Her voice was a little whoosey and she cleared her throat. Holy shit, the whole thing had turned her on as it did me! She made eye contact with me like she wanted more. I'm sure I looked the same way. I excused myself so the whole world didn't see how fuckin hard I was.

That night I was headed to bed late. I walked by the guest room. Dani was already in bed. the covers came up to her waist. So I could see the outline of her breasts and her hard nipples in tiny little top. The side of her tan leg was exposed and so was the g-string over her hip. My chest burned with lust. Our eyes met for a second and she said my name, "Mr M.?"

I stopped in the hall way, backed up, and entered the door to her room. I was wearing lose gym shorts this time. She turned toward me and her leg slid off the bed. The other leg was still under the covers so her legs with dramatically far apart. My dick immediately started to get a little hard. "

Can you come over here? I need to tell you something."

I walked toward her. She said, " I love teasing you...... I am never going to stop... Every chance I get, I am going to make you want me. I want you to be so crazy that even the thought of me get gets you hard. I can't wait to fuck you."

Holy shit, I thought. I couldn't bring myself to say anything. She reached over and felt my hard cock through my shorts. She continued, "this is going to be mine."

mgminc99
mgminc99
22 Followers