Daniel and His Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...I'd say so." Daniel said uncomfortably without letting his eyes linger on her butt for too long.

"Good, that's what I'm going for." she said and smiled, "I'd like my butt to grow a lot bigger!" she said and smacked her right butt cheek with her hand.

"Uhm...okay." Daniel mumbled awkwardly as he looked at the floor.

"Well." mom said and smiled playfully at him, "I sure wouldn't mind if my young massage therapist would give me a massage right now!"

Daniel's heart sank a bit in his chest as he knew what was about to happen but he also figured there would be no way around it unless he wanted to accumulate punishment points.

He stood up and followed mom to her room where she undressed down to only her panties and laid face down on the bed.

"I just want you to focus on my butt and thighs today." she said.

Daniel felt himself relax, he loathed having to massage her front and especially her breasts; he'd take massaging her butt any day if those were his options. To his distaste however mom decided to pull her panties down preemptively. He made sure to look away as she gave him unrestricted access to her butt, unwillingly he lubed her up and got to work with his hands.

This time it actually seemed like she had been working out hard as her butt resisted his massage, she moaned happily as he squeezed her large cheeks up and down back and forth.

He tried to avoid looking at her butt as he massaged it but unfortunately caught a glimpse of her butthole as he separated her butt cheeks.

"You're doing it so well Daniel!" mom moaned enjoyably.

Daniel shivered as he tried to remove the image of his mother's butthole from his brain as well as the sound of her creepy moans. The former was easier to do than the latter.

He located some sore muscle spots up high and tried to squeeze them out, mom shifted in the bed and moaned.

"Ooh...that hurts Daniel, but it hurts good!" she whispered hornily.

Daniel found little success in ignoring mom's perverted moans but did his best to do so.

At least she didn't ask him to slap her butt this time which was good. When after about twenty minutes she told him to focus on her thighs he happily did so as it meant the massage would soon be over. He started squeezing her thighs and they were sore too, it seemed like mom had actually worked out today. After fifteen minutes she told him that they were done and he let go of her sore, fit thighs.

Daniel felt pretty satisfied, this massage had been a lot less emotionally traumatizing than the ones before it. Mom thanked him for the massage and told him he had done well, it didn't matter much to him but he was at least glad he wouldn't be punished for incompetence.

He cleaned himself off and retired to his own room where he sunk down on the bed.

Today was shaping up to be a pretty good day he thought.

Daniel played games on his computer until it was time to cook dinner. He had played longer than he intended to and was running a little late in preparation. He jogged to the kitchen where met mom. Her large breasts were left exposed but Daniel managed to at the last second avoid looking at them.

Mom looked a bit disappointed that she hadn't caught him looking at her breasts and resorted to watching him cook instead. She left him alone in the kitchen after a few minutes which Daniel greatly appreciated. He was running low on time and didn't need any distractions if he was going to get dinner done in time.

When there was only a few minutes left mom walked into the kitchen. Daniel felt himself start to panic, he wasn't really close to being done and there was little time left.

"The clock's almost seven Daniel, if you're not done by then I'm gonna have to add a punishment point for incompetence!" she warned.

Daniel hurriedly tried to do complete dinner in time but was ultimately unable to.

"Another point, this time for incompetence!" mom declared excitedly as the clock passed seven.

Daniel sighed but completed dinner shortly thereafter, when he was about to put food on his plate mom stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I've been thinking about something Daniel." she said and looked at him coyly.

"What?" Daniel asked waringly.

"If I'm going to be able to make my butt bigger like I want to then I'll have to eat a bit more." she said and paused. "And since we don't have a whole lot of money that means you'll have to eat less."

Daniel almost dropped his plate on the floor in shock.

"W-what?" he asked.

"I need more protein to grow my butt!" mom said stubbornly and grabbed her behind, "So you'll have to eat smaller portions from now on."

"How much smaller are we talking about?" Daniel asked suspiciously.

"About half I think." mom said and smiled sweetly.

"Half?" Daniel sputtered angrily, feeling too outraged to hold his frustrations in.

"How am I going to survive on eating half as much? I'm already thinner than I'd like to be!" he said feeling mortified.

"Nonsense, you'll be fine!" mom said and waived away his argument with her hand, "You wouldn't look any worse if you dropped a few pounds hunny, boys bones are supposed to show." she said and giggled.

Daniel clenched his fist so hard his nails dug into his palms, "And what are you going to do? Eat twice as much just to grow your fat ass a bit more?" he said and wore a disgusted frown on his face.

"Watch your attitude with me young man!" mom said disciplingly, "I'm going to have to add two punishment points for your disrespect!" she said and put her hands on her hips.

Daniel looked away, barely able to contain himself from lashing out at her again, he couldn't believe what was happening.

"And as for your question. Yes, I'll have about twice as much as usual, which is what I need if it's to grow noticeably." she said and crossed her arms.

Daniel stared defiantly at her feet, "And what about me? Do you think it's fair that I'm going to starve?"

"You won't starve hunny." mom said dismissively, "You might lose a few pounds but you can afford to, do you remember how skinny you were when you were thirteen?"

"What? When I was thirteen I was still growing!" Daniel said feeling outraged, "That was why I was so skinny. It's not healthy to be that thin as an adult!"

"Well I thought you looked great, you had a beautiful toned body, I'm not saying you don't look good now hunny but losing a couple of pounds certainly wouldn't hurt your looks." mom said and smirked at him.

Daniel blushed from anger, "I wasn't toned, I was bony! And I did not look good!"

"Well I thought you looked good hunny." mom said and smiled proudly at him.

"Either way, this is how things are going to be from now on so unless you want to disobey me and suffer the consequences I suggest you just accept it." she said and looked at him daringly.

Daniel opened and shut his mouth without saying anything and looked at his mother with despise. She must've taken his silence as a sign of approval since she looked away from him and began filling her plate with food. And she really filled it; not much was left for him to eat.

He thought about refusing to eat altogether but he figured that would only make her happier so he sat down and thanked the lord for the food with her and ate what little he got quickly.

As he prepared to leave mom stopped him.

"Don't leave yet!" she cried out, "I don't want to sit here and eat all alone." she said and pouted.

Daniel sunk back down in the chair. He couldn't believe it, now he had to sit and watch as his mother gorged herself on food while he was still hungry. She smiled smugly at him as she stuffed herself.

Instead of just sitting there Daniel decided to make a couple of sandwiches to fill his far from full belly with, mom did not look pleased but didn't say anything about it. The only good part about the whole ordeal was that mom didn't say much, she was too busy stuffing her face with food.

Mom was still not finished when he had eaten his sandwiches so he sat and waited for her to be done, she looked bloated as hell when she was finally done eating. Daniel quickly left the kitchen to go to his bedroom.

He didn't get to dwell long on the new sick rule mom had introduced before she knocked on his door.

"It's eight o'clock Daniel." she announced merrily, "Which means it's time for your daily punishment!"

Daniel had totally forgotten that the clock was that much already and was taken by surprise.

"Oh no!" he exclaimed audibly.

Mom opened the door and walked in, her bare breasts were the first part of her body that entered the room and he actually looked at them for a fraction of second without mom noticing.

She smiled kindly at him, "Don't worry hunny, you've only gotten six points today. Follow me to my bedroom so we can get it over with." she said and waived for him to follow her.

Daniel walked behind her with his head hung low. He tried to think of his life positively and reminded himself that after the punishment he would get to go back to his room where he could regroup.

Once they got to her bedroom mom told him to fully undress which he did, she told him to lay down over her lap which again, he did. Resisting or refusing would be incredibly foolish given how many punishment points it would inquire. She began groping his butt cheek like she always did, it sent shills down his spine and he began pacing himself for her spanking, but as the first smack landed he noticed it wasn't her hand, but a wooden object; it stung quite a bit more. He looked over his shoulder and saw that mom held a wooden hairbrush in her hand.

"Turn around and lay still!" she said in an authoritative yet excited voice, he could tell that she was enjoying herself already.

Daniel rolled over into his mother's lap, his genitals dangled in between her thighs.

She started hitting him with the brush again, he could feel his buttocks swell rapidly and bit down on his lower lip, mom's breathing got heavier as she slammed the brushed down on his butt cheeks.

"Bad, bad boy." she mumbled quietly but he heard it.

She hadn't hit him many times but his butt had already begun to hurt a lot more than from any previous spanking she had given him, he had to resist mightily to not scream out in pain.

He didn't have to endure it for long however as mom soon stopped. She tapped him on his behind which was when he knew it was over, he got to his feet and began to dress himself.

"That was thirty hits with the brush, fifteen on each side, which is the lowest amount you could have gotten." mom said like she thought he should consider himself lucky.

"If you had gotten seven punishment points the amount of hits would've increased by ten so you would've had to endure forty hits. And ten points would've landed you seventy hits."

Daniel shuddered at the thought of receiving seventy hits with that thing but didn't say anything and continued re-dressing himself.

"Of course the only reason I hit you with the brush at all was because you got more than five punishment points, if you had gotten less I would've just used my hand." she said and tilted her head sympathetically.

Daniel was now fully dressed and ready to leave.

"So you see hunny, at the end of the day it's really all up to you how much punishment you get." she said and smiled sweetly at him.

"Yes mom." Daniel said robotically and left for his room.

When he got back to his room he pulled down his pants and underwear to see how bad the damage was. Thankfully it didn't look too bad, it was still very red but it didn't look like he was bleeding or badly bruised.

He tried to sit down on his chair but found his buttcheeks to be too sore still so he laid down sideways in bed where he mulled over his painful existence.

If this was an average punishment, he didn't want to experience anything harder, seventy hits with the brush sounded horrible and yet it was apparently something mom considered in the realm of 'average' still. 'What would the punishment look like if he got over ten points?' he wondered and shuddered at the thought.

He needed to avoid giving her reasons to punish him at all cost. The easiest was probably to stop looking at her damn tits, or at least it should be, all he needed to do was to be prepared for it whenever he walked out of his room and he should be able to avoid looking.

He promised himself he'd get no more than at most five punishment points tomorrow.

Monday

When Daniel woke up the following morning he did so with morning wood between his legs, he was surprised by it, he hadn't had much sexual desire lately but he did shoot a load yesterday so maybe it was connected to that. He remembered back to that moment, it was the only fond memory he had of yesterday; he had felt so good right then and there.

Daniel found himself wanting to return to that feeling and pulled his underpants down to his ankles and began stroking his stiff cock. He licked his lips and used his free hand to fondle his chest, he wanted to cum, he wanted to cum so bad but he had nothing to cum in and the danger of mom walking in to wake him up was there.

'What if I came in that glass?' he thought as he looked over to his bed table. He could hide the glass underneath his bed and clean it at some time when mom wasn't around. It was a tempting idea, too tempting when he also realized cumming might be his only source of joy for the whole day. He started stroking his cock harder and more forcefully, he felt his breathing intensifying and his testicles move around in his nutsack. It didn't take long before he felt ready to ejaculate.

Daniel pulled the cover away and reached for the glass, he grabbed it and placed it on his stomach. He pulled his knees and butt up to make it easier to cum and took aim for the glass, he was almost there when he heard bare feet walking softly outside his bedroom door.

Desperately he pulled the cover back over his body and hid the glass underneath his pillow as he flung his head down towards it to pretend that he was asleep.

As soon as his head hit the pillow his mother opened the door.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked investigatively, "I heard your bed squeaking all the way from outside the kitchen!" she remarked.

Daniel, unable to pretend he was still sleeping turned around to face his mother, she was wearing her pink nightie and looked like she hadn't been awake for long.

"Nothing." he mumbled with pretend sleepiness in his voice though he was fully awake.

"That didn't sound like nothing!" mom said and put her hands on her hips.

Daniel was still absolutely rock hard from having almost jerked his cock to the point of eruption but he desperately didn't want her to know that.

"Well...it was nothing." he said and turned around in his bed, hoping she would leave if he did.

But mom didn't, she took a few quick steps towards his bed and pulled the cover away from his now exposed body.

"Aha!" she exclaimed triumphantly, "As I suspected, you were masturbating!" she said and pointed to his erection.

Daniel panicked, "No! No I didn't! I didn't touch myself mom!" he said weakly.

"Then why do you have an erection Daniel?" mom asked demeaningly as her eyes darted between his hard cock and his face.

"I-I woke up with it, I promise mom...it's called morning wood. There's nothing I can do about it!"

"And why is your underpants at your ankles?" she asked mockingly.

Daniel looked down at his underpants, they were indeed around his ankles.

"They must've fallen down during the night!" he said desperately.

"Pants don't just fall down from your hips to your ankles Daniel, how stupid do you think I am?" mom asked, now looking strict.

"B-but they did, I promise I didn't touch myself mom!" he said and pleaded with his eyes.

"Stand up!" she said, when he didn't respond she repeated herself but even more sternly, "Stand, up!"

This time Daniel obliged and reluctantly got out of bed, he was now standing naked next to his mother. She pulled up the curtain to let sunlight in. He covered his eyes from the sun and the next thing he knew mom was pointing at his now semi-hard cock.

"Precum! That's precum right there on your dick!" she said and pointing with her finger to the tip of his penis.

Daniel looked down and saw that she was right, precum had leaked out of his peehole and surrounded his cockhead.

"What do you have to say about that Daniel?" she asked and smiled mercilessly at him.

Daniel looked down on his ever shrinking erection apathetically.

"Nothing to say have you? No more lies come to mind?" she asked with a venomous tone in her voice.

"I-I...I don't know." Daniel stuttered, unable to think of something that could save him, he looked up at her pleadingly but found no mercy in her cold blue eyes.

"Wow!" she said and smiled wickedly, "Quite impressive of you to pile up so many punishment points so early in the day."

"Mom...please."

"Masturbating is eight points and lying is three, which makes it eleven already." she said matter of factly.

"No...please." Daniel whimpered.

"I'm actually being nice to you, because technically you lied to me more than once Daniel and I could easily count it more times if I want to."

Daniel fell quiet, hoping dearly that she didn't all of a sudden decide to do just that.

"So you shouldn't feel bad for yourself really." mom said and walked towards the door.

"Punishment will be handed out at eight o'clock like before and if I were you I'd be a good boy until then." she said and smirked.

"Unless you like being punished of course." she said, smiling sadistically as she exited his room.

Ruinous was the best word to describe how Daniel felt, it took a long time for him to find the strength to get out of is room and prepare himself for school. When he finally closed the front door behind him and left the house he did so with his head hanging low and his morale equally low.

School had almost become his sanctuary now, he had never felt more at easy there than right now. While he used to be bored out of his mind by attending classes and listening to teachers, the break from his horrors at home was very welcome. The only problem with school was that it ended, he'd love if he could've just stayed there the whole day. He lingered a little longer than necessary at school but eventually had to make his way back home. It was with heavy steps that he opened the front door and stepped into the house.

He didn't even have time to take his outdoor clothes off before mom came to see him.

"Where have you been?" mom asked with a concerned look on her face.

Daniel noticed that she was fully clothed for once, "At school." he replied robotically.

"This long on a Monday?" mom asked, "Isn't that an early school-day for you?"

Daniel sighed tiredly, "Where else would I've been mom?" he asked her, "It's not like I have a life or anything." he said mopedly and took off his shoes.

"Awh." mom uttered lovingly, "You always have me Daniel!" she said and shone brightly at him.

Daniel sighed again and headed towards his room but mom called after him.

"Wait, don't go to your room Daniel!" she hollered.

He stopped and slowly turned around to face her, he hoped for dear life she wasn't just about to introduce some new rule.

"Massage!" mom said happily, "I've already been to the gym today, working on my butt." she said and tapped her behind playfully.

"Alright." Daniel said disinterested and followed her to the bedroom.

If mom only wanted a butt and thigh massage like yesterday it would be over quick. He looked out the window as she undressed and when he turned around she was already laying face down on the bed.