Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looking good sweetie," Jamie called, and then to Liam she said, "doesn't he look good?"

Liam nodded his head vigorously and tried to speak through the gag but nothing intelligible came out.

"It's better to just be silent honey," Ally suggested with a small pat on his cheek.

Both ladies stepped away from their husbands and grabbed their phones. A second later both men shifted unexpected as the remote vibrator went from dormant to maximum.

Jamie and Ally sauntered back to their submissives and watched as both men's cocks began to leak precum out of their cages and through the panties.

Jamie took a drop on her finger and placed it in her mouth and then said, "get used to it boys. These will be going on and off all day."

The ladies shut down the boys' plugs and grabbed the last two items on the bed, two small metal circles.

"Kneel please," commanded Jamie to both men. They both knelt instantly.

"These are collars to remind you further that you belong to us. They lock on so don't worry about them falling off during strenuous activity," informed Ally, sarcastically.

The ladies locked the collars around their husbands' necks and hung the little keys on necklaces that rested right in each goddess's cleavage along with their chastity key. They then removed the ball gags from the boys and asked them to stand.

"Please go get dressed downstairs," commanded Jamie, "each of you has a bag of clothes in the kitchen with the other things we brought in from the car."

"Wear nothing more and nothing less," added Ally.

Daniel and Liam knew to leave now before their wives pulled the paddles out again. They left in a hurry to see what clothes they would be wearing over their lingerie and chastity cages.

In his bag, Daniel found a pair grey slacks, skinny fit with a fitted white shirt and a pair of dress shoes.

In his, Liam discovered a similar outfit, except he had a black shirt and darker pants. They understood that they were to belong to their goddesses and keyholders, even in their outfits.

After dressing, Liam asked Daniel, "So was Jamie dominant like this before? Because Ally was not, for certain"

"No, not at all. I've tried to get her to dominate me before and she would try for a night, but I could tell she was never really into it," answered Daniel.

"Well she is now. They both are," opined Liam.

"Damn straight. Hey boyfriend, wanna make out on the couch," asked Daniel.

"We gonna see how well these steel cages contain our cocks huh? Sure," grinned Liam

Daniel led Liam by the hand to the couch and had him sit and then straddled him. He looked deep into his boyfriend's eyes and pressed his lips to Liam's, letting Liam's tongue press into his mouth.

They explored each other's mouths and kissed down each other's neck and nibbled ears for about 15 minutes while the girls prepared themselves. Each man felt the constriction of the steel tube on his cock and the frustration of not being able to get hard. But they continued to passionately make out.

Having dressed and come down stairs quietly, Jamie and Ally watched as their husbands, dressed as yummy masculine morsels, make out on the couch like horny teenagers.

Both women knew that their husbands would be seeing one another on a regular basis from then on. And both were fine with that. Boys will be boys and all.

Jamie grabbed Ally's hand and pulled her around the corner, clacking her heels on the tile in order to be heard. The boys looked up from their face sucking to see their wives in cock hardening and jaw dropping club dresses.

Jamie was dressed in a grey skin tight dress that stopped just below the tops of her stockings. If she bent over anyone would see her lace stocking tops. Ally was dressed exactly the same, but in a light black dress.

The boys stumbled over themselves getting off the couch, all the while staring at their beautiful and hot wives. They each came to stand by their own wife, goddess, keyholder.

"Ok, boys," said Ally, taking her husband's hand, "we are going to lunch and then a movie. No one has to know that you are our submissives unless," she paused, "unless you disobey."

Jamie continued, "Just act like good, obedient husbands and show your keyholders," she pulled up her necklace with Daniel's chastity key and collar key on it, "a wonderful time. I will tell you both that your attention should be on us. When we come home, if you have performed well, you will be fucking us."

Daniel looked at Jamie and nodded his agreement. Liam did the same with Ally.

"Good, now we can leave," Ally said, "Daniel you are driving us in your goddess's car, so get going."

"Yes ma'am," replied Daniel as he grabbed his coat from the bag and moved to the garage with everyone else trailing.

As Daniel pulled from the driveway, Jamie gave him directions to the restaurant where she and Ally had made a lunch reservation.

Ally grinned to herself in the backseat, sitting next to her captive husband. She liked that his cock was securely locked in a steel prison that only she could open. It gave her chills at the power she had over him.

As Ally considered the power she had over her husband, she watched at Jamie demonstrated it on Daniel. Jamie played with her phone for a second as they pulled up to a stop sign. She then reached over and grabbed Daniel's steel locked cock and balls, hard.

"Do you feel the plug in your ass right now baby?" She stage whispered in his ear teasingly, as she gripped his chastity cage and balls harder. She had turned it to maximum as soon as the car has stopped.

Momentarily stunned by the sensation of the vibrations against his prostate as well as the firm grip his wife had on his cock and balls. He simply nodded his submissiveness.

"Good," she whispered, releasing his caged cock and balls. She left his butt on full blast.

"Get going sweetie," she prompted with a wicked smile as they sat at the stop sign.

With a grunt of concentration Daniel shifted focus from the vibrations in his ass and his cock vainly trying to get hard, to the road and started driving again.

Ally, seeing the slightly older woman completely own her husband, noticed she was wet and wanted the same control. She leaned over to her own caged husband and gripped his steel locked dick and balls in her small fist.

Liam knew what would be happening next after he watched Jamie with Daniel, feeling his balls gripped tightly in his previously demure wife's hand. He looked to his wife, who studiously ignored him while she activated his butt plug with her phone.

Once it was humming at full, she directed her attention back to her caged male. Holding his gaze with strong blue eyes, she dared him to defy her. While this was a completely new side of his wife, Liam was bright enough not to test her when she held his testicles in such a tight grip.

"Liam, my love," she whispered with authority, "things will be a little different from now on. I love the power that I feel now. I'm not saying we are going to do this all the time or anything, but things will be different. Are you ok with that?"

Liam answered without a beat, "yes, goddess." It just came out. She was turning him on more than ever. He loved this side of her, even though he had never considered himself a submissive person at all.

Still gripping his balls and steel locked cock, which was trying to engorge but couldn't, she leaned over and whispered directly into his ear

"Good." The one word sent shivers through Liam's body.

She released his cock and balls and, satisfied that she had asserted herself, she turned off his plug to conserve the battery.

Jamie had observed the interaction in the mirror and was smiling to herself. The plan they had hatched early this morning while shopping was coming to fruition perfectly.

They arrived at the restaurant and parked. Before getting out, Jamie took charge.

"Alright boys, remember who holds the key to all your future erections and orgasms. We expect love, devotion and respect while we are out today. Think of this as dating, try and win your dick's freedom through amazing romantic actions today," she informed them.

The two locked and plugged husbands simply nodded their acquiescence as they exited the car towards the front doors.

Once seated at the very nice and high end restaurant, the two women took charge by ordering everyone's drinks and some appetizers. Daniel and Liam had both decided that the best course of action was to dote on their respective wives.

Lunch was spectacular. The men were deferential while the women ordered for the table. They were focused on showing each woman lots of sweet physical affection.

The women in turn enjoyed the attention paid by their locked husbands. They held hands with each other as well as their husbands.

Several times throughout the meal they activated their husband plugs, watching with some glee their men squirm in their seats, knowing that their panties were filling with precum.

As the meal came to a close, the ladies went to the bathroom. They each left their husband's plug on a different vibration pattern while they left.

Daniel looked to Liam, as he rode the waves of pleasure, and said, "I can feel your cum slosh around in my ass when I walk."

Liam laughed, also feeling the vibrations against his prostate, "yeah, so can I. I want to fuck you again though." He winked.

"Yeah, me too. However, I can say that my cock has been as hard as it can be the entire time. I want my wife more than ever." Daniel replied.

"Oh. Same here. I've never seen Ally like this. It's so hot. I've never been a submissive person, but I want to do whatever she tells me," Liam replied enthusiastically.

While the boys talked, the ladies explored each other's lips in the restroom. Finding the bathroom empty, Jamie pulled Ally close and pressed her painted lips to her girlfriend's. Ally repaid the kiss by pushing her wet tongue into Jamie's hot, wet mouth.

Pulling apart, each woman looked at the other with lust in their eyes.

"I want to go down on you right now," Ally said.

"I want that too, I'm so wet," Jamie said as she slipped her finger into her pussy and back out.

Seeing her wet finger, Ally slipped it in her mouth, tasting Jamie's juices.

"Well that just makes me wetter," laughed Jamie.

"Sorry, not sorry," winked Ally as she broke contact to use the bathroom.

"I bet," replied Jamie.

After finishing in the bathroom the women returned to the table hand in hand and informed their cock locked husbands that they were ready to leave.

After everyone was in the car, Ally informed the boys that they were headed to the movie theater to see a new movie.

At the theater the boys were ordered to get some popcorn and two drinks, one for each couple, while the ladies bought tickets to the movie they wished to see.

With arms full of popcorn and drinks, the two locked and plugged men followed their mistress wives into the theater.

"I don't even know what movie we are seeing," complained Daniel. Liam nodded in agreement.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you," called Jamie with a smile to her lover.

They seated themselves in the back of the theater. It was empty. Liam noticed that it was an upscale theater he had never been to. Reclining chairs with solid walls that separated each row.

Jamie and Ally seated themselves, spreading their purses into the seats on each side. Daniel reached down at the same time as Liam to move the purses so they could sit, but they were stopped by light hand slaps from each woman.

"I guess we never explained about the movie did we?" teased Ally.

"No we didn't, did we?" agreed Jamie.

"This is our movie. You wouldn't even like it," Ally explained playfully. "So we thought you could serve us while we watched it, since you would be bored otherwise."

As she finished she spread her legs in her seat, her short dress hiking up and revealing her glistening wet pussy lips spread out by her thong fabric. Jamie mimicked her movements.

They motioned for their captive husbands to kneel in between their legs. To accentuate their desire, both ladies activated the plugs and turned them to maximum.

Daniel, understanding what he was to be doing throughout the movie, and encouraged by the bucking of the vibrating plug shoved firmed up his ass, knelt in between Jamie's legs. Liam did the same.

Each submissive man was leaking gobs of precum into their panties while the vibrating plug worked itself over their prostates.

Looking down at her slave husband and then over to her girlfriend, Jamie grinned and pulled out two thin blankets from her purse. She handled one to Ally and spread the other over her lap, legs and Daniel's head.

Once he was covered she pushed his head down towards her wet and dripping pussy. No words were spoken.

Seeing Jamie control her man without even speaking, Ally followed suit. She covered herself and Liam, and then gently forced his face into her swollen, moist pussy.

She felt Liam slide his hands under her thighs and pull her panties off her pussy and to the side. She gasped in unison with Jamie as Liam's tongue slid along her clit and labia.

Daniel began to work Jamie's pussy as well. He slid his tongue into her vagina and back out, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. He licked broadly over her pussy and clit, furiously driving his tongue over her clit over and over.

Liam sucked on his goddess's clit with passion. He loved his wife's taste. He swept his tongue around her clit and pressed his nose into her clit while probing deep in her vagina with his tongue.

While the boys ate out their dominant wives, more people began to filter into the theater and the movie eventually began.

The women each set various vibrating sequences on their phones. They were largely random, leaving the men to squirm under the intense vibrations one second only to be left wanting the next.

Jamie leaned down and whisper so that both submissive and locked men could hear, "the vibrations will tell you how much and how hard to eat us out."

For nearly two hours Daniel and Liam stayed on their knees, faces buried in their wives' pussies. Their asses throbbed and danced and vibrated to a random pattern. Their tongues and faces were covered with pussy juice. Their cocks were straining at their cages.

Daniel felt the wet spot in his pants continue to grow, the cum being milked out of his cock by the relentless vibrating plug. His cock desperately attempted to harden, making him feel the confines of his steel cage almost constantly. He tasted his wife's taste in every part of his mouth. He was in heaven.

During the movie Jamie counted 5 orgasms, but she partially lost track with the constant pleasure. Ally remembered 6, but couldn't remember anything about the movie at all.

They were totally spent from the constant attention and frequent orgasms. Keeping quiet had been extremely difficult for each woman.

When the movie was over and the theater empty, the ladies pulled the blankets off and the boys were allowed to stand.

Jamie and Ally laughed at the pussy juice dripping down the chin of each man. They shut off their plugs and told them to clean up in the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Daniel noticed they were alone. He moved towards Liam, kissing his slick and lubricated lips. He tasted Ally's pussy on his boyfriend's lips. It was different from his wife's taste, but also sweet and sexy.

Liam returned the kiss. He probed Daniel's mouth with his tongue and pulled Daniel into an embrace, their lips locked, their wet faces rubbing as they made out against the bathroom wall.

Reaching down, Liam grabbed Daniel's locked package and squeezed tightly. Daniel broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"These cages are frustrating me," complained Liam with a grin.

Feeling Liam's grip tighten somewhat on his caged cock, Daniel replied, "I know damn it. I hope they let us out soon. I was dying with my ass vibrating and cock locked."

"I know right," agreed Liam, releasing his boyfriends steel bound cock from his grip, "I wonder what will be next."

"I don't know, but I'm sure they have a plan," said Daniel, "and I guarantee they will be in charge."

"That seems to be the pattern for today," stated Liam as he moved to wash his face off at the sink.

Neither man really thought that this dominance would last beyond the weekend.

Leaving the theater both women cozied up to their submissive, locked and plugged husbands. It was evening and the chill was becoming more of a bite.

Jamie snuggled into Daniel's arm as it came around her waist and Ally laid her head lightly on Liam's arm as they walked to the car.

In the car, Jamie instructed Daniel to drive home.

"No more mischievous errands for today?" questioned Daniel, hoping their fun wouldn't be coming to an end.

"The night is young my locked stud," answered Jamie.

As they pulled into the garage, Jamie turned so she could speak to both Liam and Daniel.

"Please remove all your normal clothes in the mud room and wait in the living on your knees for us," Jamie instructed, "you've both been very obedient today and have avoided any public spankings. Please continue to listen to us as if your ass depends on it," she smiled wickedly, "because it does."

The ladies left the car and hurried inside and upstairs. The boys got out a bit slower, due to the caged cocks and large plugs firmly lodged in each of their asses.

Once inside Daniel stripped off all his outer clothes, leaving him in just his white corset, stockings and thong. Liam remained in just his thong. Both were still firmly locked and each wondered if they would be released anytime soon.

They moved to the living room and knelt down side by side in the middle of the room, unsure where exactly to place themselves in order to please their mistresses.

"What do you think is coming next," asked Liam. His broad shoulders and defined chest heaved with a sigh of contentment.

"I have no idea," replied Daniel, appreciating his boyfriend's physical attributes.

"Figured you would have some idea, given that you and Jamie have been into this sorta stuff before," expounded Liam.

"Not this much or this far we haven't," explained Daniel. "We played with power differentials and I've enjoyed being submissive but Jamie has never latched on to it like this before. This is all new to me as well. Sorry babe. I honestly don't know long this will last."

"I was wondering the same," shared Liam, "probably not long though."

At that moment Jamie and Ally descended the stairs. They were dressed in black leather corsets and thigh high, high heeled boots. Each woman had their hair pulled back and each was carrying a paddle and a set of restraints.

Daniel's cock instantly strained at the steel cage. He could see Liam wince as well as the soft flesh of his dick struggled against the confines of his small steel chastity tube.

Jamie and Ally walked with purposeful confidence into the living room. They had changed quickly in order give their husbands little time to disobey.

While they were changing Jamie had slipped her finger into Ally's wet pussy and tasted her sweet juices before zipping up her thigh high boots. The taste of her girlfriend's pussy lingered on her lips and in her mouth.

Ally stood in front of Liam, who was wisely still kneeling in front of his goddess. In one confident motion she stooped and slipped the bright red ball gag into his mouth, fastening it firmly around his head. Jamie followed suit with Daniel.

Leaving their gagged, caged, plugged and partially naked husbands kneeling on the floor, the two vixens moved to the couch where they got to work threading the restraints under the couch.