Daniel and Sara Pt. 17

Story Info
Chanukah and Christmas.
10.6k words
4.63
6.5k
12

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week was incredibly busy. Everyone had a lot of shopping to get done. Daniel and Sara had followed the "tradition" many Jewish families have of giving a gift for each of the 8 nights of Chanukah, mostly small gifts the first 7 with a significant gift the last night. All that, plus a number of gifts for Christmas morning meant a few all day shopping sprees, with Daniel going with Joyce and Sara going with Steph. One day they switched, So Daniel and Sara went together while Joyce went with Steph. Each day they all came home with their hands filled with bags. The only problem was Daniel couldn't wrap gifts to save his life. So the women had to help at various times.

Before he bought an engagement ring for Joyce, Daniel had to ask Steph how she felt about it. He already had Sara's blessing, but he wanted Steph's as well.

He caught her alone one evening. "Steph, honey, I'd like to ask you something."

"Sure sweetheart. Anything."

"I want to ask your mother to marry me. I want to know how you feel about it."

"I guess it depends. Is it going to change anything between us, or with Sara? We all have a pretty great thing going here."

"I have no plans to change anything. I love you and Sara very much, and I always will. But I want to share some part of my life with someone I can relate to on my age level. I still want us to find houses together. I want us to have fun as couples and sometimes as a group. And we won't steal your thunder. We'll get married after you and Sara, I promise."

"Then I guess I say ask her! I'm sure she'll say yes. It's a great idea. You'll be just like my daddy." She kissed him softly, but with a little lust behind it. "As long as I get my share of this lovely cock" she said, giving him a gentle squeeze on his member. "A girl has needs, after all."

"No one will be deprived. I wouldn't want to lose my time with you and Sara. What kind of daddy would I be then?" he teased the cute redhead.

"You're the best kind of daddy, love. I can't wait to marry Sara, be her wife, and have you as my real daddy" Steph said, nuzzling his chest.

"You still have a real father, honey."

"He's my father, but he's not my dad. He's made that clear the last few years. He can come to the wedding if he want's, but I'm asking mom to give me away and to dance with me. Pete isn't going to be anything more than a guest."

"Honey, don't make any rash decisions. Make sure this is what you want before you burn any bridges."

"You think I haven't thought about this, Daniel? He's barely been around the last 6 months, he abandoned mom years ago, he even refused to pay for my college. He sired me, but he's not my dad, not anymore. You are. And you're my friend and my lover." She kissed him, with love and tenderness. "I'm so lucky to be in this family."

Daniel just held her, comforting her. "Sara's going shopping with me tomorrow for a ring for your mom."

"Get her something nice. She deserves it."

"You don't have to tell me that, my love. I promise I'll be so good to her"

"And you don't have to tell me that. But it's good to hear. Mind if I join you and Sara? We can finish up most of the shopping. Maybe the three of us can have some fun afterwards."

"It's been a somewhat sex-free week, hasn't it? We've all been so busy. Sounds like a plan!"

The three went to try to finish shopping, leaving early, making an excuse to Joyce as to why she couldn't come along. Smart lady that she was, she was pretty sure why she was excluded, though she had no idea what was being sought. It was fine; she still had her own shopping to do.

After hitting a few stores, they stopped by Tiffany's, where Daniel had bought some beautiful gifts for both Sara and Steph recently. They approached the same salesman who helped him previously, Gordon. "Mr. Daniel, you should have let me know you were coming! I would have had some choices for you set aside. And look at your lovely daughters! Such a proud father you must be!"

They all chuckled. Though Sara was his daughter, she really didn't look like Daniel, and Steph looked like neither of them. But it was fun watching Gordon fuss over them, bringing coffee and tea for all three, after which Daniel told him what he was looking for: an engagement ring.

"Congratulations, Mr. Daniel! I'm so happy for you!" Yeah, I bet, thought Daniel, figuring the salesman would be counting on his patronage for many years to come.

After some discussion, Gordon brought out 8 different rings, all in the 2-4 carat range, all brilliant stones set in platinum settings. After the girls looked and gave their input, Daniel finally settled on a 3 carat princess cut stone, flawless and brilliant. Gordon said "Would you like to purchase the matching earrings for Valentines Day? Save you some time later."

Oh, he's good, the girls whispered as they giggled. "Go ahead, dad, might as well" Sara told him. "Make Gordon happy."

"Yeah Gordon's happiness is my major goal in life" he whispered to both girls out of the salesman's earshot. "Might as well, I'll need something for then anyway."

After an hour and a half, and many thousands of dollars, the three finally headed home. It was now the day before Chanukah, and all three finally were done shopping, with just some gift wrapping to do. The jewelry Daniel bought for Joyce at least was wrapped by the store.

They picked up Chinese food for dinner. Joyce wasn't expected for over an hour, so they decided to just leave the food on the counter to warm up when she came home.

After putting their respective packages away, they met up in the family room, just flopping onto the couch. Daniel was about to turn on the TV when Steph stopped him.

"What's up, baby?" He asked her.

"My sissy and I haven't had a chance to fuck our daddy together in a while. I think we deserve a good fucking from you for helping you pick out a gift for mommy. Think you're up to it, daddy?"

"Yeah, daddy, we're horny for some nice stiff daddy dick!" Sara chimed in. "I know I love to get fucked by you while sissy licks my clit. My little cunt is getting so wet just thinking about it!"

Daniel smiled; it had been a while since they played this particular game. And if Joyce came home, she'd be more than happy to join in the fun. "I'm sure daddy's sexy little girls can talk him into it. Go ahead, convince me."

Sara and Steph, who were sitting next to each other on Daniels left, turned to each other and kissed each other, not just passionately, but making a show of it for Daniels sake, making sure he could see peeks of their tongues dancing together while their hands wandered over each others bodies over their sweaters and jeans. Steph kicked off her boots as she massaged her thighs against Sara's. and Sara got her chunk heels off and rubbed her legs back against Stephs. Daniel was getting a nice stiff erection watching the early foreplay between his daughters. Sweaters being pulled off, jeans sliding over hips and down legs. The girls were just in their panties and bras, Steph in matching black and Sara in white bra with pink panties.

Daniel was full on hard in his jeans and he was rubbing himself while he watched as Sara reached behind Steph to undo her bra, letting the redheads large, round, pale white tits out into the open, with her thick hard nipples, pink and crying out for attention. Sara pushed her fiancé back and buried her face into her tits, kissing and sucking them like they were her last meal. Steph's eyes were closed as she shook her head side to side and moaned out loud. She was running her hands through Sara's thick, black locks and wrapped her thighs around the darker, more slender girls hips. She reached for Sara's bra and took it off, so both girls were just in their panties on the couch.

Daniel couldn't help it; he had to shed his jeans and sweater so, like the girls, he was just in his underwear. He alternated between squeezing his cock and just rubbing it up and down while he kept his eyes glued to his sexy girls. Then Steph pushed Sara, so now the darker girl was on her back and her smaller, cone shaped tits were being orally devoured by the curvier redhead. Sara was arching her back, trying to push her hips against her lover. Both girls were on fire now. Sara looked over at her father, teasing his own cock, and that just made her pussy ache even more. "Sis, look at what daddy's doing. He's playing with his big daddy dick because of us."

Steph looked up and said with a wicked tone "Daddy's so dirty, spying on us and jerking his big cock. Take it out, daddy. Let us see your hard cock. Bad daddy."

"Anything for my little whores. I love watching you, such sexy, naughty daddy's girls." He lifted his hips and shucked his briefs, kicking them away across the room.

"Mmmm such a yummy looking cock and balls" Sara said. "Yummy enough for us to eat, so to speak. Come on, sis, let's have a taste."

"Right behind you sis!" Steph said.

Both girls got on the carpet and between Daniels wide spread legs. Sara took his left ball in her mouth while Steph took the right one. They gently sucked his testicles, watching his cock twitch from the loving treatment they were giving him. Daniel scooted down lower so he could get his legs wider apart as his daughters gave him a thorough tongue bath. Suddenly, from behind him, they heard Joyce call out "No fair! You all started without me!"

Daniel groaned "Hey honey, we didn't think you'd be home for a while yet. Our daughters wanted to have some fun with daddy."

"Well, mommy wants some fun too. So make a little room for me!" Joyce bent over from the back of the couch, her left breast brushing the right side of Daniels face as she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck me" he whimpered as all three women used their oral talents on his genitals. Joyce was bobbing her head up and down his shaft as Sara and Steph alternated licking and sucking his full balls. He didn't know how he was able to stand so much pleasure without losing his mind.

Joyce got off her blouse and Daniel reached between her tits to undo her front clasping bra, and her magnificent tits were right in his face. He kissed her tits as best he could and reached behind him to grab her luscious ass.

She was sucking harder and faster while Sara moved to rim her fathers ass and Steph kept sucking his balls.

There was no way he could last long like that, and soon he was shooting thick jets of hot cum into Joyce's waiting mouth and right down her throat. When he was done, he just went limp all over in the couch.

"Yum, that was tasty" Joyce said, licking her lips.

"Mom, did you swallow it all?" Steph demanded.

"Sorry, hun, I just couldn't stop myself."

"Greedy bitch!" Steph said jokingly. "He was supposed to fuck us! Now we'll have to wait until after dinner for him to fuck us! I'm fucking horny as hell."

"Me too, sis! My cunt is dripping wet. But we'd better heat up dinner first, or it will end up in the garbage."

Dinner was delicious. What happened after was even better.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The first night of Chanukah arrived. Sara and Daniel lit the first two candles, the head candle and one for the first night, and then made dinner, a traditional chicken with carrots and the real tradition, potato pancakes, very thin and crispy with apple sauce and sour cream on the side. Steph had had this dinner a few times over the years, but it was a new treat for Joyce, and she, to her own surprise, devoured 4 pancakes, as many as Daniel consumed.

"Sara, you have to tell me how you make these! They're easily the best I've ever had! German style restaurants serve these huge thick pancakes that get a little crispy but are mushy inside. These are amazing."

"They were my mom's recipe, Joyce. She taught dad and he taught me."

"Oh honey, baby, I'm sorry, I never would have asked had I known. This should be kept within your own family, from you to your children some day. Forgive me, please?'

Sara looked at Joyce with loving eyes. "Joyce, there's nothing to apologize for. Mom shared that recipe with friends, and you're family. Tell you what, I'm making them the third night with a brisket from my dad's mothers' recipe, so if you want to help tomorrow when I make the brisket, you're more than welcome. Then the following night I'll show you how to make the pancakes. I love you, mom." The two women hugged, and Joyce was overwhelmed with her own feelings of love.

"Why do you make the brisket the day before, Sara?"

"Because it comes out tastier and more tender if you make it the day before, slice it when cool, then refrigerate it overnight and reheat it before serving. It's amazing that way. I can teach both you and Steph if you both like" Sara offered. She loved to cook and share her skills.

Steph begged off. She was strictly a grilled cheese and hot dog girl when it came to cooking.

After dinner was done and cleaned, before serving dessert, gifts were exchanged. Joyce got 3 cashmere sweaters in pastel colors from Sara, and a long Burberry coat from Steph. Daniel gave her a very expensive bottle of perfume, a brand she'd wanted for a long time. Then it was Sara's turn to receive, and she was given a pair of Chloe high boots, over the knee and a matching handbag from Joyce, a sapphire pendent and matching bracelet from her father, and Steph then gave her a small box. Sara opened it and found an engagement ring inside. She was thrilled to finally get a ring from her fiancé, but it was a little disappointingly small, especially compared to the one she gave Steph just a few... Sara thought the ring was familiar. Oh my god, she thought, this is my moms ring. Tears started gushing down her cheeks and she gathered Steph deep into her arms, telling her "I love you so much!" many times over. "It's so beautiful! Perfect!"

Steph held her and told her "I can't take all the credit. I wanted to buy you a fancier ring, but this one was your father's idea. He made it happen."

Sara quietly turned and ran to her father and just cried in his arms. "This is perfect daddy. Just perfect. I love it, and I love Steph and Joyce and I love YOU!" and covered his face with warm sweet kisses.

"Your mother would have wanted you to have it, and she'd be so proud of the woman you've become. And she would have loved Steph as her daughter in law. It would have taken her a little getting used to with her very traditional background. But the most important thing to her was your happiness."

Next came Steph, who got a pair of Gucci spike heels to feed her shoe addiction from Joyce, a pair of silk pajamas and matching robe from Daniel, and a diamond tennis bracelet from her love, Sara.

Daniel was last, and the girls all were giggling, with a fourth, unsigned box for him. First Steph got him a set of Bruno Magli accessories, wallet, belt and case for his iPhone. Sara bought him a fine leather briefcase to replace the one he'd been carrying around for over 20 years. And Joyce got him a set of four tickets, 3rd row, for Bruce Springsteen on Broadway, really a family gift, but also a hand made coupon for two nights, just for the two of them, at the Pierre hotel, the night of the show and the night after. Then it came to the mystery gift.

Daniel first held it up to his ear. "Well, it's not ticking at least." The women kept chuckling. "Yeah, we want to keep you around for a while" Steph said.

He just opened the box which contained a leather vest and matching tight shorts, obviously a male version of sexy lingerie, at least from the women's perspective. They laughed uproariously when he realized they expected him to wear this for them.

"Oh come on, really? This isn't just a joke?"

"Oh, it's no joke, baby" Sara spoke for the group. "You expect us to wear some pretty sexy and slutty things, not that we're complaining. You can wear something for us sometimes. And with what they cost, you better believe you're wearing it! Tonight!"

He saw that while they were laughing, they were serious. "I hope these shorts fit. Looks kind of small..."

"Don't worry, honey, they won't be on long" Joyce said seductively. "You won't want them on for long."

Steph said "Now go get changed in Sara's room, and we'll do the same."

Daniel felt silly as he tugged and squirmed his way into the leather shorts, which felt like they were cutting off circulation to his scrotum. He finally got them on and barely closed the snap and zipper. He didn't think he could even sit in them. The leather vest was easy enough, if he didn't button it up. I really hope they appreciate this, he thought.

Daniel stood outside his bedroom door, waiting for the ladies to let him in. Finally, Joyce called through the door "We're ready, sexy. Come on in."

He entered the room, lit only by a dozen candles scattered around the room. Only Joyce was in the room with him; Sara and Steph were behind the closed bathroom door. She sauntered over to Daniel, wearing a cream colored silk short robe and 3 inch heeled open toe slippers. Joyce placed her arms around his neck and kissed him softly, teasing him by licking his lips. "Happy Chanukah, baby. We have a really hot surprise for our sexy stud. Follow me."

Joyce led him to the bed, and pushed him down. Daniel had to swing around so he was lying flat. Joyce climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and holding his arms over his head by the headboard. She kissed him passionately, their lips locked together. He heard the bathroom door open, but he couldn't see Sara and Steph. Suddenly he felt the girls grab his wrists and felt handcuffs applied to them, and heard them click around posts at the corners before Joyce broke off their kiss.

"What the hell? Let me out of these cuffs!"

"All in good time, daddy, all in good time" Sara teased. She kissed him softly before he noticed she was wearing a black lace bra with openings for her extended nipples, as well as an old fashioned style garter belt, the thicker type where the garters stretched taut. Matching bikini crotchless panties, opaque black stockings and 4 inch high heel sandals completed her outfit, and she wore heavy, way overdone makeup. She looked like the stereotypical prostitute.

Steph was also dressed in a trampy manner, with red bra and thong panties, thigh high stockings and fuck me spike heeled patent leather boots that came over her knees. She also wore heavy, overdone makeup.

Joyce spoke, taking total charge. "My girls here are going to put on quite a show for you, and we're going to see how long before we blow out your candle." She took off her little robe, revealing her to be wearing a cream lace teddy that perfectly matched her complexion. She snuggled up next to Daniel as Steph and Sara, facing each other on their knees on the mattress on his other side, embraced in a hot and sexy kiss. As they made out, Joyce was rubbing his throbbing dick encased in the tight leather enclosure. "Girls, he's already so fucking hard. Want to see?"

"Yeah, I want to see daddy's candle! Let's see how big his wick is!" Sara moaned as Steph was sucking on her nipples, poking out of her bra. Steph's fingers were already buried in her dark haired lovers cunt, bared by the open panties. "Fuck, babe, you've got me on fire."

"I want you on fire every day for the rest of our lives. I want to finger you, eat you, watch you get fucked by your daddy, the dirtier, the better, my pet" Steph said in a commanding voice. Turning to Daniel, she said "Watch me finger fuck this little slut, your little slut, baby. I wanna see your dick bounce all on its own."

Joyce shoved her full tits in Daniels face, leaving him unable to do more than mumble. She pulled down the cups of her teddy so her bare tits smothered his face, all while she gripped his cock through the snug leather. She then backed off so he could again see his girls as Sara reached for Steph's gushing pussy inside her red panties. Daniel moaned in tune with both girls as Joyce slowly pulled down the zipper on the shorts, agonizingly slowly. When it was down all the way she reached into the shorts and tugged out Daniels cock easily, since he wasn't wearing any underwear.