Daniel and Sara Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

"I love you too, darling. What's the point of having money if I don't share it with those I love? Our girls are set for life if they're responsible, and we know they are. And by the way, I love you too."

The dinner was a lot of fun, alcohol flowed, the food was great, and there were stories and jokes and everyone laughed most of the night. When it was drawing to a close, Sara and Steph went off alone for a few minutes, hugging each other, sharing some kisses, and also shedding some tears. The next time they would see each other was when they met for pictures, just before they were married. They shared tender words before they had to go to the hotel for the night. Daniel drove the four of them to the hotel, and it was very quiet in the car, everyone lost in their own thoughts. In the elevator, with some of their guests as well, then off on their own floor, separate from where their guests had rooms. They said their final goodnights to each other as single women, Daniel and Joyce said their own goodnights, and then both girls retired to separate rooms with their respective parents.

When the door closed, Daniel held Sara as she cried softly. He just comforted her for a few minutes and whispered "Are you ok, honey? Are you sad about something?"

"No, daddy, nothing really. Just it's all so real to me right now. I'm not sad, not even nervous. I guess I don't know what I feel, exactly. I wish mom was here. I hope she'd be happy for me."

"Of course she would be happy for you. That was always the most important thing to her since the day you were born. Even I came second, and that's how it should be. One day you and Steph with have a child or children and you'll know. They always should come first. Just like you and Steph will always be the most important people to Joyce and I. Until you have children someday." He just kept holding her close as her tears dried. "You know, we don't have to do anything tonight. We can just spend it talking and cuddling. We do have to remember to mess up the other bed at some point. Chambermaids talk."

Sara giggled and kissed her father lovingly on his lips. "Daddy, I really do want you tonight. Not anything like last night. I want to take it slow and loving. I want to be with the most wonderful man in the world, the perfect father, friend and lover. Just give me a couple of minutes. If you need to use the bathroom, go first please. I have to make a few preparations in there after."

"Ok. I love you, sweetheart." He went and did what he needed to do, and let Sara get in there with a small overnight bag she had. He got comfortable, hanging his clothes. His tux was in the closet, and they knew all three women's gowns were down in the bridal rooms. He'd be alone most of the early part of the day, as the women were going separately to hair and nail appointments with their friends, then dressing apart as well.

Daniel was relaxing in bed when Sara came out of the bathroom in the green peignoir she had worn for him last summer in Israel, and a few times since. But she was even more beautiful than ever before in his eyes, so much more like a woman than before. Lacy at the bust, satin from the waist down, flowing. This wasn't naughty lingerie; it was designed for lovemaking. "Sara, you take my breath away. More than usual." He got up and went to her, taking her chin in his fingers and tilting her head up so those dark pools of her eyes were staring right into his own. "You're so beautiful, the image of your mother."

Sara wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her father, a long and lingering kiss, full of love and affection. "Daddy, you're the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. If I wasn't marrying Steph, I'd want to be with you forever, however we could make it work. There's no man I want besides you. None are fit to fill your shoes. I love you so much, daddy." They melted into more kisses before Daniel picked her up under her arms and knees and carried her to their bed. His body covered hers and they continued to kiss, long loving kisses and short teasing ones all mixed in. They started touching each other with knowing hands and their legs caressed each other, teasing what was soon to come.

"Last chance, honey. We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Daddy, I've been looking forward to this all week. I couldn't deny you or myself if I wanted. I need and want this. And besides, you'll have to take off this peignoir soon. I have another surprise on underneath it. Oh, and just so you know, we both brought our pearls from the safety deposit box to wear tomorrow. We'll both look so elegant. Thanks to our daddy." She kissed him harder then. Her tongue was teasing him, licking along his lips, poking past to play with his. Daddy and daughter locked in their loving embrace.

Sara pushed Daniel onto his back and straddled him at his waist. "Watch me, daddy" she whispered lustily. Slowly she raised the green nightwear, the hem coming up her body. She had on green heels which made her legs look so long and tight. Up her thighs. Daniel was glued to this vision of beauty that was his daughter as she slowly revealed her body to him as if it was their first time. Over her hips, where she had on a pair of green lace matching hip hugging panties. Daniel was throbbing in his briefs as his cock strained to break free. Now up her waist, where she had on that belly chain Daniel had bought for her in Italy and that she'd worn so rarely since.

"Honey, you wore that for me. It's been so long."

"I've never even worn this for Steph. She's never seen it. I think this should remain something just between you and me, daddy. Our one secret, for special occasions."

Then the lingerie came up over her breasts and then over her head and it got tossed aside and Sara was almost gloriously naked, except for her panties and shoes. She was so sexy, so sexual, looking at least 5 years older than she was.

Daniel reached up and let just the tips of his fingers trace along her slender body, from her knees up to her throat, exploring her contours and curves. He stopped at her breasts, cupping the small mounds and lightly teasing her hard, thick nipples. Sara let out a series of soft sighs and moans as she let her own fingers lazily travel through her fathers chest hairs, something that turned her on immensely. The feeling of those soft, greying hairs on his tight chest was so sexy to her. She leaned forward and kissed him hard as his hands cupped the perfect curves of her ass in her panties.

She whispered in his ear "Please, daddy. I need you. now. Any way you want me. But I want to see your face while we make love. I need to look in your eyes."

Daniel rolled her onto her back and kneeling between her legs, he pulled her panties down her sleek legs. leaving her in just her heels and belly chain. He was about to pull down his briefs when Sara said "Don't, daddy. Come up to me; I want to do that." He carefully moved in front of her and she worked his briefs down with some help. His cock sprang up inches in front of her face and Sara grabbed it gently and brought the head to her lips. As Daniel moaned, she traced the tip of his cock along her lips, leaving a trace of precum on them. She flicked out her tongue and teased him, slowly using the tip to trail along the rim of his head.

"Oh my god, sweetheart. I can't begin to tell you what that feels like. Just wonderful. And you look so sexy. I can't wait to taste you too."

"You don't have to do that now, daddy. I'm soaking wet already. I need you to take me. But go slow. I want to savor you, daddy. Our last time together before I'm married." Her eyes filled with tears at the knowledge that their relationship would change forever from that night. "Now, please, daddy. Make love to me."

Daniel moved lower again, positioning himself between her thighs. He felt the leather of her shoes on his shoulders as he pressed the head of his cock to her folds, teasing her as he rubbed around her clit as well. Sara involuntarily sucked in air as her hips rose to bring Daniels hot cock inside her. He held her by her hips as he leaned in and buried his stiff cock inside her in one long, slow stroke.

"Daddy" Sara moaned, grasping his upper arms. "Slow, daddy, until I tell you. Take me slowly." Her legs moved from his shoulders to his back, embracing her fathers body with her own.

"My beautiful Sara" Daniel moaned. "My perfect daughter and lover. None is better, not even Joyce. Though you can't ever tell her I said that."

"Never, daddy. I would never hurt her that way. You feel so good, moving so gently inside me. I love you, daddy, so much. So much" she whimpered. "You make me feel like a real woman."

"You are a real woman, baby. You've been a woman for a long time, long before your years. I'm so proud of you, and I'll be so happy for you tomorrow."

More words of intimacy and tenderness flowed back and forth as they loved each other. When Daniel tired, he rolled on his back, bringing Sara with him to take over. She raised and lowered her hips over and over, easy waves of pleasure going through her, giving her a series of mini-orgasms that reverberated from her head to her toes. Daniel wasn't feeling quite the same, but her body and love were giving him great pleasure as well.

"Daddy, it's time. We need to cum together if we can. Let me bring us off." Sara moved quicker as Daniel teased her nipples, tugging them lightly. He made his cock twitch as she started using her muscles to grab and release him. A few minutes later Sara's breath was getting ragged and Daniel was grunting as her hips were pumping hard.

"Cum with me baby. I need to let loose now."

"Yes daddy... just a few seconds..."

They shared a powerful climax, both shaking all over as he pumped his warm seed inside her welcoming pussy. It felt like it went on forever, and when they were both spent, Sara curled up in the strong and loving arms of her father. He kissed her head and ran his fingers down her spine, sending small waves of pleasure through her still. "All those years you wasted, daddy. All those years you were alone, when you might have made some woman or women happy. Though I really shouldn't complain. We wouldn't have found each other if you had."

"I have no regrets, honey. Not just because we ended up together, and not just because it meant we've ended up loving Steph and Joyce as well. I wouldn't trade the years I dedicated to raising you for anything or anyone. Being your father has been the best thing I've ever done and the greatest joy in my life.'"

Sara cried softly again. "Damn you. You always say things that melt my heart. Thank you for being the best father any girl could want or need. You were both father and mother to me, and you were great at both."

They laid there silent, curled up together. Content and nervous for the future. After tomorrow, there would be changes, subtle but there. "Honey, we need to try to get some sleep. You have to be ready to go by 11. Did you invite Leah and Shana to come with you to the salon?"

"Of course. They were thrilled to be included. I feel bad I didn't ask Shana to be a bridesmaid."

"What's done is done, honey. Lets get some sleep. I love you very much, my darling daughter. Good night."

"I love you too, dad. So much. Good night."

Sleep came, but not easily.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They got up by 8:30 the next morning. Wedding Day. Sara took her shower right away while Daniel ordered coffee and breakfast. Sara said she was too nervous to eat, but he told her she needed to try. It was a long day ahead and she might not get a chance to eat again before dinner. Sara took a long shower but didn't fuss with her hair; it would be done professionally in a few hours.

While they sat and ate Daniel had a last heart to heart talk with her. "Honey, I just want to make sure you're ok, that you're doing what you want to do, and that you'll be happy. That's the most important thing to me."

Sara took his hand and said "Thank you, dad. Yes, this is what I want. I love Steph with all my heart. Well, except for the part that's always going to love you. I'm going to be perfectly happy with Steph."

"I guess I don't have to have 'The Talk' with you, kinda late for that."

Sara giggled. "Yeah, I think that ship has sailed. Why, you want to tell me a dirty story?"

"No time for that. Besides, then you'd have to shower all over again. Seriously, honey. Just always remember to love and respect each other, and never go to bed angry. Always say I love you to Steph, even when you're upset. Especially when you're upset. Never let that stop you from loving each other."

"I will, dad. Thank you for loving me."

"You never have to thank me for that. It's my pleasure. I've loved you since your mother and I found out she was pregnant. You were smaller than a peanut, and now you're this beautiful, confident, brilliant, funny and wonderful young woman. I'll love you forever, sweetheart."

"Well, now's the time to make me cry" Sara said through tears of love. "Before I get my makeup done. Do it to me later, before the ceremony, I might have to beat you up. And I love you too, dad. Always have, always will."

They sat quietly until Sara had to get dressed and meet her part of the bridal party. She just wore jeans and a t-shirt and gave Daniel the things she'd need to go with her gown later, stockings, shoes, jewelry. Then it was time to go, with a huge kiss and hugs. Sara then left teary eyed and Daniel was misty himself as she left for the last time as his single daughter.

He called Ben and asked if he and the boys wanted to hang out until 2, when they'd all have to get ready. So the cousins came and spent time with Daniel, which kept his mind occupied. The boys, now 16 year old young men, always had questions about America and New York and computers and other things. The time passed but then they had to leave, and Daniel got himself ready to give his daughter away.

He met Ben and the boys in the lobby at 3:30 and they made their way to the outdoor area where the wedding was to be held. Luckily, the weather was perfect, upper 70s and a cloudless sky. Even the party was being held outdoors. The photographer and videographer there, setting up, as was the DJ. At a quarter to 4, Steph's party showed up, and when she stepped outside, Daniels heart skipped. She was stunning, even more than usual, in her traditional style gown. He went up to her and said "Well, you're first. And you are gorgeous. I love you, honey. I'm so happy for you, and incredibly proud." He kissed her cheek lovingly, as if she was his own and Steph hugged him.

"Thank you so much for all this, Daniel. I love you too. Don't make me cry, please."

"I've already been warned about that by Sara" he chuckled.

Joyce came out and hugged him as well. "Thank you so much, honey. This is absolutely beautiful."

"I can't take credit for the weather. And you're the one who did most of the work the last few weeks. None of this would have been possible without you, my love." He kissed her softly on the lips so as not to smear her lipstick.

A few minutes later, Sara and her group joined them and again, he wanted to cry. She was just as stunning as Steph in her different way, in a strapless satin form fitting gown. "Daddy, it's so beautiful! I can't believe this is happening. It's perfect!" She gave him a big hug and her cheek, wishing she could kiss him the way she really wanted.

"My god, you're so gorgeous. Prettier even than your mom was at our wedding. And she was so beautiful."

Everyone gathered for pictures, some staged, some simple, solo pics of the family members, various groups and of course, of the two brides together.

"You're so beautiful I could cry" Sara said to Steph as they held hands facing each other.

"Don't you dare, or I'll cry with you. You're pretty stunning yourself, babe. I love you."

"I love you too."

Cocktail hour. It went fast, with both brides in a side room while their guests are light and drank a little. Then it was time for the ceremony. Daniel walked Sara down the aisle first, and when they got to the front, Sara didn't peck him on the cheek. She held him tight and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for everything, daddy. For my whole life."

"As I said before, it's always been my pleasure."

Then Joyce and Steph came, and she also gave her mother a huge hug and kiss. "Thank you, mom. This is the best day ever."

"Every day has been wonderful since you were born, my sweet, sweet pumpkin."

The justice did a nice ceremony, and ten minutes later, they were married. and they two brides shared a big, loving kiss in front of almost 200 cheering guests. They almost ran back up the aisle and then the party really began.

After the women (not girls anymore) danced their first dance together, it was time for Daniel to dance with Sara and for Joyce to dance with Steph. Daniel loved holding his daughter like that, close, not as close as they wished they could.

"It's official, sweetheart. You're a married woman now. You're Steph's problem now" he teased.

"I'll always be your problem, daddy. We'll always be one big happy, and very loving family. Very non-traditional."

"Ain't that the truth. Seriously, I am so happy for you both. My beautiful girls."

Then they switched, Daniel danced with Steph and Joyce and Sara. "Daniel...dad...thanks for everything, especially for stepping in and being a real father to me. You're all the father I'll ever need. And you'll be a fantastic grandfather some day."

"I'm looking forward to that day, honey. And you're every bit my daughter as Sara is. That's how much I love you."

Everyone was having such a good time, Daniel paid the caterer and the DJ to keep the party going another hour, until 2AM. When Sara and Steph finally left to spend their wedding night alone, the party broke up and Daniel and Joyce went to their own room.

"My love, I know we haven't had sex together in a few days, but would you mind waiting one more day? I'm just exhausted."

"Of course, darling. I would love to just cuddle with you tonight. I've been missing that as well."

They got undressed and after using the bathroom, they crawled into bed together. "They're really married now" Joyce whispered. "It was such a lovely wedding. And they were the prettiest brides ever."

"Without a doubt. We're going to miss them the next 10 days. Well, maybe not all the time. There's a lot to be said for having the house to ourselves" Daniel said as he gave Joyce a gentle swat on the tush. "I was thinking, would you like to get away for a few days, maybe out to the Hamptons or the North Fork? We could use a mini vacation. And we'll take a longer one in August. Maybe to the Rocky Mountains, get away from the heat. Just the two of us."

"Anywhere you want, love. Anywhere with you. And we have to set a wedding date for us. I was thinking around Christmas/Chanukah? Before you get started on the Spring semester."

"Sounds great to me. Let's start planning....next week. Let's have a little downtime first."

"And that sounds great to me. We really should get some sleep. We have brunch to host tomorrow. And I'm tired too. I love you, darling."

"And I love you too. Good night, my love."

"Good night, my darling."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers