Danielle Dominates Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, that was quite a change from the Danielle who had brought the salad to go with our meal hours ago. This Danielle certainly kept my cock rock hard, although she scared me just a little.

"Any more questions?" Danielle accentuated this with a squeeze that had me squirming, and I knew better than to try her.

"No Miss."

"Good," Danielle said as she released my balls, and moved to tie my legs to the chair now. My wife stayed still and silent through all of this, still breathing heavily in arousal. With each knot, Danielle's face brushed teasingly close to my cock, but never quite made contact. My cock was as hard as it has ever been in my life, coated with my wife's saliva and a good amount of pre-cum, as Danielle finished up and turned to face my timid wife.

"Oh Ellie," Danielle teased, "You didn't really answer my question earlier. Does your husband have a satisfactory cock?"

"Yes Miss," Ellie replied, looking at me for the first time in a while.

"So... I would be satisfied by it?" Danielle's question held in the air, all of us understanding her meaning.

"I hope so, Miss." With that simple statement, Ellie gave her blessing to another woman to fuck me. This night was unbelievable.

Danielle didn't even look at me. I was clearly merely a plaything to her. She seemed slightly interested in my wife, but if not for her, I doubt Danielle would have looked at me any differently than a dildo in an erotic store. She locked eyes with my wife, straddled my legs, and gently lowered her heavenly pussy onto my dick. She was in no hurry, and cared nothing for my pleasure- this was clearly about her. My wife let out a gasp when Danielle finally made contact, and her hand snuck between her legs as she started to rub over the fabric. Nothing escaped Danielle's attention, and she smiled at Ellie and told her to remove her panties.

My wife stood up and did so, revealing her perfectly shaven pussy, a tight little slit on a tight little body, as she stood naked before her new Mistress. Danielle beckoned her over, and as she continued to gently ride my hard shaft, she pulled Ellie down for a sensual kiss. Somehow the kiss seemed even more sexual than the mechanical movements on my cock; Ellie certainly enjoyed it deeply. I saw a pink flush creep through her, from her breasts down to her crotch, and when her pussy opened just the tiniest bit a shudder went through her that I recognized well.

Danielle recognized it too, and her hand found my wife's pussy and slipped a finger in, all the while bouncing on my cock. Danielle brought her finger, wet from my wife's pussy, to Ellie's own lips, where she greedily sucked it clean. She then ordered Ellie down to her knees again, this time to lick pussy rather than suck dick.

Ellie was as enthusiastic as I have ever seen her in my life. My view was obstructed by Danielle's full body, but I could feel my wife's tongue on my shaft as she attacked Danielle's clit and pussy lips, even with my cock in the way. Danielle's pussy started to squeeze my cock delightfully, and when my wife's tender hand stroked my balls, I was cumming before I knew it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." I repeated mindlessly, so overwhelmed with pleasure from the sight before me, and from Danielle's sweet pussy milking the cum out of me. Danielle impaled herself deeply on me and threw back her head, taking every drop of my cum deep into her pussy, as she pushed my wife's head away. We stayed like that for only a minute, but it will be forever in my mind.

As my spasms came to an end, and my cock began to return to normal, Danielle rose off of me with a whisper. "Good boy;" she said, "now enjoy the show."

As she sashayed over to my wife, my eyes were glued to her ass and her glistening pussy. She used a single finger to push my wife back, and then traced her fingernail from my wife's forehead down her nose, across her lips, across her neck, and then began to circle my wife's small nipples. From the whimpers Ellie was making, I guessed that Danielle never quite made contact with her nipples before moving down to Ellie's belly button, and finally pausing just above her pussy. My wife was lying down, and as Danielle slinked down her body, she ended in a perfect "face down ass up" position in front of me, and despite the fact that I was nowhere near ready for round two (AND tied up tightly), my cock twitched slightly back to life.

Danielle kissed my wife's pussy and roughly shoved a single finger into her petite slit, causing my wife to gasp in pleasure. With nearly no physical foreplay, my wife was still flowing like a faucet, and Danielle roughly fingered her until my wife was on the brink of orgasm, softly kissing her clit all the while. It didn't take long.

Before my wife was satisfied, however, Danielle pulled out and spun around, smoothly straddling my sweet wife's face. My wife attacked her pussy with fervor, and the room was filled with Danielle's sighs and my wife's moans. I saw my wife's body begin to spasm, and realized that she was slightly cumming from simply administering oral, so caught up in the moment that her body did not even need physical stimulation. It wasn't a mind-blowing orgasm, but I saw the signs anyway.

Danielle ground her pussy harder onto my wife's tongue, and as she arched her back and thrust her breasts forward, it became clear that she was nearing orgasm as well. The only sounds in the room for the last few minutes had been inarticulate moans, so when Danielle spoke we all listened entranced.

"That's right, lick my pussy, pet!" Danielle was almost cruel with her words, and I would have believed her face-sitting cruel too if my wife's body wasn't nearly gushing in front of me. "Suck your husband's cum out of me."

I had forgotten that the same pussy that was now grinding on my wife's face had been filled with my cum just minutes ago, and now as I looked I saw a white drop fall from my new Mistress's body to my wife's waiting mouth. Danielle ground her pussy into my wife's lips harder, seeming to try to pin her to the floor, and when Danielle's breathing quickened into short gasps, she trapped my wife's head between her thighs.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." Danielle moaned as my wife writhed beneath her, face covered in a combination of our juices, until Danielle exploded with a final "YESSSSSSS!!"

She threw her head back and quaked fiercely, and I watched as shudders wracked through my wife and Danielle equally. As Danielle came back down, she reached in front of her, and found my wife's pussy with her fingertips. In seconds, my wife was screaming in pleasure as her orgasm caught up to Danielle's, and her body shook and spasmed like I had never seen before. Her pussy was a flood of moisture, and as she thrashed around in ecstasy, she literally flooded the carpet covering our living room.

I exhaled, which was how I discovered I had been holding my breath. Danielle looked my way, and smiled a much different smile than the teasing ones I had seen so far. While my wife curled up and continued to shiver in aftershocks, Danielle gently untied me and helped me to my feet. My cock was hard as a rock again, fully recharged by the sight I had just taken in, but Danielle was already dressing to go. Apparently my night was not to end in another orgasm, although I was nearly satisfied by the sight of my wife's powerful one still in progress before me.

Danielle, now dressed in her dress and heels (bodysuit safely tucked in one of the purses I was now carrying), knelt by my wife and whispered something softly in her ear. I never did catch what it was, but Ellie smiled and blew me a kiss as Danielle brushed back her hair, and then softly kissed her lips. With that, Danielle breezed by me and into the chilly night, leaving me scrambling to catch up in time to open her door.

As I drove her home, she explained how she had met Andy, their "female led relationship", his chastity device... it left me with many, many questions to ask the internet someday soon. I spoke little, and after making sure she safely entered her front door, drove back to our home replaying the night in my mind. When I got back, Ellie was snuggled naked in our bed. I slipped in behind her, and she smiled and whispered that she loved me. We would certainly have a lot to discuss over breakfast tomorrow, but tonight we fell asleep spooned together, more satisfied than any night before.

12