Danielle Sneaks in to the Gloryhole

Story Info
A woman thinks of her boyfriend as she bends gender to suck.
3.3k words
4.58
24.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I had an urge to suck cock for a few hours, get some cum in my mouth, maybe some on my tits, rub myself off once or twice while I did it.

I went to an adult bookstore on Colfax just east of the state capitol where my boyfriend (a bisexual cumslut named Teddy; he's fantastic but he's been on the west coast for work) told me he'd gone a few times to enjoy the gloryholes, sucking the cocks of random barflies and curious young men who'd wandered in from the street to peek at porn.

The bookstore was typical, if a bit small: DVDs, sex toys, some slutty outfits along one wall, a selection of lubes, condoms and other supplies. Low-rent, shabby, seedy. A single young clerk behind the counter with a try-hard scraggly beard. College boy, I thought.

There was a curtained door leading back to the arcade, the darkened maze of jerk-off cubicles with porn playing on screens in each one. That was where the action was, according to Teddy.

I had arrived with a purpose, and I was dressed for it: my grey pencil-skirt, yellow blouse, and my walking sneakers -- nothing fancy, nothing overtly sexy either (thought the skirt flatters my hips nicely), just clothing that lets me move easily, get dressed and undressed quickly, and if need be, fuck, just by hiking up the skirt. My mouth was watering, my pussy was so wet I could catch my own scent, and my hands were trembling just a little -- I'd never done gloryhole before, but Teddy's stories had been fuelling my masturbation fantasies lately.

I slid a twenty on the counter and asked for arcade tokens. "How's it all work?" I asked. "This is my first time here."

College Boy looked up from the magazine he'd been flipping through and shook his head. "No unaccompanied females in the arcade, sorry."

My mood went from dreamy and horny to instantly sharp. "The fuck? Why?"

College Boy gave me his best apologetic eyes and leaned in to speak in a lower voice. "Um, we've had some issues with... working girls? Using the arcade to sell... services. And the cops raided, and it's happened a couple of times, so... it's men and couples only. You could do it with your husband if you brought him next time?"

"I'm not married."

"Boyfriend?"

"I only have girlfriends right now." It was a lie, but if he wasn't going to let me suck some gloryhole cocks I'd at least have the satisfaction of being contrary.

"Oh, that's... well I'm sorry but those are the rules. I could get fired if I let you back there by yourself. And it's probably not safe anyway," he ventured. "Drunk dudes looking for kicks, you know?"

"I just want to watch some videos," I said. Another lie, one last attempt.

"We can rent you anything on the floor out here for home viewing," he said, and that was that.

That was last Friday. Now it's THIS Friday. My femme look is gone: I'm wearing Teddy's baggy blue sweatpants, teddy's dress shirt, and teddy's loose-fitting denim jacket. My tits are pretty small so they feel invisible in the loose clothing. I got a boyishly-cute pixie cut and I've got that under a green trucker cap, and my hands in Ace Hardware work gloves -- for men. My face has always been a little ambiguous, and without my usual makeup I think I can pass if I keep my hat brim low.

It's snowing outside, and the parking lot is dirty slush with just a few cars. It's a little early, I guess.

College Boy is working again, with his attention in another magazine.

I hear a loud DING-DONG sound as a man ahead of me walks through the curtained door to the arcade, shaking snow from his flannel shirt. A system to announce to everyone that there's fresh meat in the dark in there, I guess.

This time I don't ask questions, don't look College Boy in the eye, and adopt my most masculine walk. I slide a ten onto the counter and just say "tokens" in a voice I hope isn't too cartoonishly low.

College Boy doesn't even look up from his magazine this time; he just grabs a pre-counted stack of tokens from behind the counter and slides them across to me. "Have fun."

I take the tokens quickly, without answering, and head into the dark corridor leading to the arcade. DING-DONG, sounds the alarm. More fresh meat for the boys to play with.

My eyes adjust to the darkness. To my right, there's a display case of porn DVDs, each labelled with a large number -- the videos available in the booths, thirty of them. I give them a cursory glance, but I'm not really here to watch porn. Out in the real world, we have the Internet for that. I do note the wide variety, though: straight porn, gay porn, fetish porn, in all he popular subgenres. Someone at least took the trouble to hit all the bases, for those who DO come here just to jerk off to videos.

Teddy told me that only five of the booths have gloryholes, and sometimes they're closed over with boards or metal plates, depending on the latest management concerns about cops, or prostitution, or other abuses of the privilege. Booths 1 and 2 have a hole between them, and so do booths 7, 8 and 9, with 8 being the best one: a large booth with multiple seats, and holes in two directions, to each adjoining area.

Sometime I want to bring Teddy, and we can work booth 8 in both directions at the same time, but I'm new, so I dive into booth 1. On my way in, I was surprised to see a couple of guys lurking in a corner near an emergency exit, just watching, hovering, muttering something to each other. Guys waiting for someone specific? Or just someone entering one of the "magic" booths?

The booth is very basic: wooden bench against the back wall, angled screen on the wall by the narrow door, and a big, beautiful hole on the wall adjoining to the next booth. Wide open, dark and inviting.

There's also a little plastic sign warning me that I need to keep feeding tokens to the video player as long as I'm here. No loitering, etc. I pop a token into the machine and a timer lights up telling me I've just bought 120 seconds of porn for a token. My little ten-dollar stack won't last me very long, but we'll see how it goes. If it's worth it, I'll get more. I lock the latch on the door, and relax on the bench.

The video is a young woman in a schoolgirl outfit fucking her "stepbrother." The dude is hung but has the face of a moron. The girl is cute but I'm in the mood for dick, and I don't expect many pussies shoved up to the gloryhole -- except maybe mine. I'm really wet again.

I peer into the gloryhole, conscious of the fact that my booth is now pretty well-lit by the video screen, but the neighboring booth is almost pitch dark, except for a dim red emergency light from somewhere above.

But then, excitement: the door to the other booth opens, and the shadow of a man walks in. A face leans sharply toward my peeking eye in the gloryhole, and I find myself wondering if he can tell I'm a woman. Do my eyelashes give it away? The shape of my nose and mouth? Can he even make out those details, with the light of the screen behind me, with his own eyes adjusting to the darkened booth?

His face pulls away rapidly, and I hear the clink of tokens. His screen lights up but I can't see it, just pulsing red and orange lights illuminating his side of the wall, and illuminating his hands as he undoes his belt and tugs his cock out.

I guess if he knows I'm a woman, he's fine with that. But my guess is he doesn't know -- he was just checking to make sure that the "young man" in the trucker had had his face to the hole.

To encourage him further, I wiggle a couple of gloved fingers in the hole. Teddy told me this is a gesture that means "I'm ready to suck you" to some of the men here.

Then I peel off the gloves, but I do it where he can't possibly see, hidden by the wall.

Without a word, the stranger steps up to the wall on his side, and shoves his soft cock up to the hole, which is large enough to accommodate his balls and the lower edge of his soft tummy. From the look of his skin he's a white guy, maybe middle-aged, mostly pale and pink, with brown pubes.

His balls hang nicely, but his cock looks a little small and shriveled, like he's just in from the snow. I wonder if he's like Teddy -- small when he's soft, but substantial and thick when he's erect. One way to find out.

I lean forward with my tongue out, and catch myself, and pause. I've been jerking off to the fantasy of sucking strangers through the gloryhole, and I know Teddy loves it... but do I really intend to go through with it?

The gentle, masculine scent of him hits me at that moment (90% cock musk, 10% soap), my lust answers my question, and I lift his cockhead with the tip of my tongue, and slurp it gently into my mouth.

The skin of his cock is cool at first, but that doesn't last. He's soft as a mouthful of fettucine, too, but THAT doesn't last either. As his cock grows, it fills out pretty nicely... he's thicker than Teddy, and Teddy is THICK. My mystery man isn't very long -- maybe 6 inches if he's lucky -- but he's got a very fat cock, and as my tongue explores the underside of his shaft, I can feel his cockhead mushrooming against inside of my cheek, the roof of my mouth, and then (as he lengthens just a little more) the entrance to my throat.

He moans a gentle, happy sound on the other side of the wall, as I adjust my approach to accommodate his growth. He's still getting harder and thicker as I briefly throat him, getting my mouth against his pubes and my nose brushing against the skin at the base of his stomach. That gets me another happy-noise from my gentleman, but then I pull back for a breath and assess the situation.

There it is now, hard and shiny and curving up just a little to point its cute puckered hole right at me. Nice rounded cockhead, wet with my saliva, and becoming an angry dark red instead of it's former pale pink. The shaft, while still modest in length, is now fully thick, with both a heavy oval width to it and a curving "keel" beneath, lots of shape, lots of thickness. I dive in again, but too much throating is boring and tiring at the same time for me. I want to use my lips and tongue more, explore his thick cock's shape.

As my tongue goes to work learning the curves of his head, there's a snapping sound behind me, and my video-light goes dark, just as my friend starts breathing expressively.

I catch myself as I almost say "excuse me for a second" out loud, but then I remember I DON'T want to talk. For all I know this guy think's he's getting funneled by a man, and prefers it that way. I quickly drop all of my tokens into the machine, and it lights up again as a series of clinks sound in the chamber beneath the screen.

My man's cock is still waiting, hard and shiny, thick and fat, when I return to it, and suck.

Teddy and I discuss cocksucking a lot. We both love it and Teddy is, I suspect, something of a pro at it (I have no cock of my own to judge, but he's also a savagely enthusiastic eater of pussy, Grade A).

Teddy's best cocksucking advice is "It's kissing. Make out with it. Make out with it like a horny teenager under the bleachers with a girl you've wanted to fuck for months. Kiss and lick and suck like it's your best girl's tongue."

My boyfriend likes to French-kiss dicks, yes. I find this extremely fucking hot, and I want to see it in person someday.

With Teddy on my mind, I decide to take his advice, and I go to town. As I kiss and lick and suck, I'm learning shapes, and curves, and textures of cock. My mystery man is hard, but not quite as hard as Teddy gets by now. He's thicker, but the head is soft because it's huge. He's circumcised, but the skin, especially underneath, slides easily when I brush it forcefully with my tongue.

And he's EXPRESSIVE. I love a man who let's you know he's really enjoying a blowjob. My guy is breathing excitedly, grunting, sighing, making happy little "mmmm" noises, and while I can tell he's trying to take his head politely, he's also starting to thrust a little into my mouth, forcing me to guard with my tongue, catch him from fucking my mouth too rapidly. The wall stops him for me, too -- he can only thrust so far through the gloryhole, but it's enough to get his balls on my side of the wall, where the fingers of my left hand can touch and massage them for a while (my right hand is rubbing my clit inside my sweatpants -- inside Teddy's sweatpants, that is -- and it's so wet that it's being uncomfortably noisy. I think if anyone's paying attention, there's no mistake that a woman is masturbating right now).

A few times, I remove my mouth entirely so I can just lick his shaft, and suck the skin near the head along each side. This gets me some excellent moans, but I can tell he's impatient to be back in the heat and wetness of my mouth and I oblige -- and I can tell he's not going to last much longer. His breathing has gotten ragged, and his cock has found just a bit more steel inside, swelling and getting noticeably harder, as his thrust begin almost fighting the wall.

Letting my head hang back a bit so he can thrust as hard as he likes into my mouth without hitting my throat at all, I find this is an unexpected thrill. When giving a blowjob without a wall in the way, there's an awkward balance between enjoying the thrusts of a cock, and having to DEAL with the thrusts of a cock. Here, there's no tradeoff. This man can fuck my mouth like a jackhammer but I have total control over how far into my mouth that can get him -- and with his beer-can thickness, the hard rush of his fucking is really turning me on. My fingers are soaked from my juices and my clit feels like it's burning with sensation -- in the best way!

He's a heavy pre-cummer, too, and I love the taste of his cock drooling onto my tongue before the main event, and I'm tempted to just STOP for a while, see if I can't edge him along for a more powerful orgasm, but I'm afraid I've already gotten him too close... if I stop, he might just shoot his load into the air, which would be fun to watch but a tragedy. Like my boyfriend, I'm a cumslut, and while I love looking at cum, and playing with cum, and feeling cum splash and slide on every part of my body, I'm here to TASTE it tonight. I want it all in my mouth, not a drop wasted.

With the wall almost shaking from my mystery man's fucking thrusts (in my fantasies the booths were painted brick, but in reality they're just flimsy wood) I slow his fucking by just diving hard, sucking hard, and letting my tongue slide rapidly back and forth, enjoying the texture of his shaft, the thrusting of his big soft head, and the musk of his body. I can feel him slow his thrusting but also increase the strength of his slide, as the suction of my mouth puts a ton of extra friction down both the sides of his shaft, and his voice just stops... the moaning stops, the ragged breathing pauses, and he just lets out a soft, low tone as I feel wetness spilling into my mouth, flooding my tongue, jetting softly toward my throat.

As he cums into my mouth, he keeps thrusting, but slowly, deliberately. He's feeling the tight suction of my lips and the urgent suction of my swallowing as I gulp my first measure of cum and let my tongue press hard under his cock. Some more spurts out, and I'm just swallowing continuously now, drinking his warm cum down as his heartbeat begins to determine the pulse of the final spurts.

I hear him let out a sharper moan as his body shakes, and I can feel the tremble inside my mouth, his soft balls pressing, warm and furry, against the lower half of my face. The last spurt of cum feels good as it slides past the inside of my still-sucking cheeks, over my tongue, down my throat.

Teddy loves to see his cum on my tongue, and share it in a kiss -- but I know these dark cubicles aren't really about the visual side of sex. This is pure tactile pleasure... the pleasure of sticking your cock into a dark hole and feeling the warm, wet mouth of a stranger going down on it. The pleasure of jetting your cum into that mouth -- or the pleasure of tasting and feeling that orgasm from the other side.

That was my rush tonight -- and while I had arrived craving cum, I found that I was enjoying the cock itself, and the man attached to it, just as much. This older guy had a lot of urgency in his thrusting, a lot of lust, and his heavy, thick penis was a delight to hold in my mouth and kiss and explore.

As he began to soften inside my mouth, I kept on kissing and sucking and tasting and feeling his shape. Feeling the mass of his rod, the heat and happiness of his whole body trembling in orgasm, the lingering salty-creamy taste of his load. He must have gotten very sensitive at that point, because his cock, still maybe 60% hard, twitched more than a little, and he withdrew from my oral caress.

"Thank you, man," said a hoarse voice on the other side of the wall. My new, temporary lover HAD assumed I was the young man he'd seen slip through the shadows and enter the booth.

Again, I didn't answer. I just backed away from the hole and stood up. My legs were shaking. My mystery man had given me a tasty load to enjoy, but I had lost the rhythm of rubbing myself off, and I hadn't yet reached an orgasm of my own.

With a click, my video went dead behind me again.

With no more tokens, I was left in almost-total darkness, with the texture and flavor of fresh cum lingering in my mouth, and just a little bit trickled at the corner of my lips.

My pussy felt wet, and raw, and hungry.

Twenty minutes later, I was home, wrapped in my favorite blankets, naked, my right hand on my pussy and my left hand holding my phone as I slid fingers deep into myself to finish masturbating for the night. On the line I had Teddy, out on the coast. "Baby? Teddy Baby? Guess what I did tonight!"

_____

This has been my first story. If you've enjoyed it, masturbated to it, want more? Please let me know.