Danielle's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Convicted woman in chastity meets her keyholder.
6.2k words
4.61
9.2k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueZen
BlueZen
123 Followers

Officer Grant proved to be a stern man who was apparently very punctual. Her doorbell rang at exactly 7:00 PM, as if he had been at her door, waiting for the clock to hit the exact time, down to the second. Dressed in a pair of draw-string lounge pants and a button-down flannel, Danielle had answered the door and faced the man who, from this moment forward, had full control of her sexuality among most other aspects of her life. She gasped internally over his appearance and tried to keep her reaction neutral. He was tall, broad shouldered, and very fit. His hair was a medium brown shade, and the stubble that was dusted across his face was a slightly lighter shade. There was a ruggedness about him in spite of his impeccably pressed clothing and neatly combed hair. She got the immediate impression that he was ex-military, and she would make a point to find out. Her pussy contracted and pulsed as she thought of the power this handsome, alpha-looking male held over her. She also felt a deep sense of shame for the predicament she was in which cast her as a subordinate to him. She was envious of the women who might meet him under different circumstances and be able to earn his respect as an equal. Being unable to help herself, she glanced down at his left hand and noticed there was no wedding band.

"Welcome," Danielle said, stepping out the doorway to let Officer Grant enter.

He surveyed her apartment and simply stated, "Thank you. Let's set up in the living room, and we'll have a chat before we get started." He gestured in invitation for her to have a seat in her own living room. They sat across from each other and Officer Grant placed a case on the coffee table. He didn't ask her first if he could set something on her table. He took immediate command of their meeting and simply spread out a cloth atop the surface to protect the furniture, heading off any objections she may have at the pass.

"As you already know, my name is Adam Grant. You may call me Officer Grant or sir. How are you feeling, Danielle?" he inquired. "Are you getting enough sleep? Sleep is often problematic for people in the adjustment period. We want you fresh and meeting your obligations at work."

Danielle bobbed her head, agreeing that all was well and aside from the day of arbitration and the next day, she hadn't missed any of her shifts at work.

"Here," Officer Grant said, handing her the end of a long cord which he plugged into the wall. "Go ahead and insert this into the port on the front of your belt. It's probably covered with a rubber stopper of some sort. Pull out the stopper and plug in your charger." Danielle looked surprised, but she pulled the waistband of her pants down a few inches to search for the charging port. She couldn't find it, and lowered her pants another few inches. The little port was right above her pubis. She inserted the cord and soon realized there wasn't enough slack for the charging cable to pull her pants back up. Having no other choice, she sat back down with her pants pulled a little too low, tethered to the wall by a thin, black wire jutting out from her pelvis. She looked ridiculous and fumed inwardly at Mr. Young for placing the port in such an absurd location. How could she have a serious conversation with Officer Grant looking like this?

"Huh," Officer Grant said when he realized where the port was. "Usually, they put it on the waistband."

Of course they usually put the plug at the top of the belt. That's the logical place to put it! But Danielle had a vindictive design technician who couldn't handle a little flirtation and needed to express his subtle acts of revenge against her. Except I wasn't exactly flirting with him, she reminded herself.

"Why is it necessary to charge the belt?" She asked, not in a confrontational tone, but just out of curiosity.

Officer Grant confirmed her suspicions that the belt sent usage statistics to him. It also had a GPS tracking device, and had the capacity to issue corrections should that become appropriate, which he hoped it would not.

"The system is monitoring you constantly. If there are any discrepancies in the security status of the belt, I will be notified immediately. You can expect that I will call you at three o'clock in the morning if my phone pings at that time. You will need to answer if I call. Additionally, your belt is never to reach below 50% charge. Consequences for allowing your belt to run out of power are severe and could include prison time. Do not," he emphasized, "Allow the belt to get below a 50% charge." The bra would also need to be charged, but it used less power and needed charging less frequently.

Danielle assured him she would charge her devices nightly as needed to avoid further punishment. He inquired when her last cycle was, and provided her with instructions on how to stay clean when her flow began. He then directed her to download the user app for her belt so she could check the charging status, report problems, view the details of the correctional program he developed for her, and communicate with him directly using the secure messaging feature on the app. "I will be checking in on you frequently," he explained when her account was set up. "You are required to respond to my messages in a timely manner." He checked his phone and said, "You're at 55% charge. Let's proceed with your inspection," Officer Grant said, inviting her to stand. "Unplug and remove your clothing so we can get started."

Danielle froze in place, gripping her shirt as though holding it closed in front. She understood very well why she was panicking. As she sat there listening to his take-charge demeanor, she had grown aroused and quite wet. It was the very thing she was worried about; becoming sexually attracted to her monitor. She would be mortified for him to find evidence of that when he surveyed her crotch plate.

"Is it... normal for male monitors to have such uhm... intimate access to... females?"

With an understanding nod of his head, Officer Grant explained. "Danielle, you are a ward of the state now, and in becoming a ward, you have entered a world that demands you to give up some values you may have once held firm on. In accepting alternate sentencing for your crimes, you further agreed to allow intimate access of your body to any and all authorized representatives of the Department of Corrections. You agreed to this. That could mean male or female representatives, and everyone in between. I assure you, Danielle, I am trained, licensed, and certified to conduct these kinds of close contact inspections. There is nothing you have down there that I haven't seen before, and I am not passing judgment on you or your body." Danielle continued to hesitate. "I need you to stand up and remove your clothing. Now feels like a good time to remind you that I am authorized to issue punishments for your refusal to comply with my orders. I can carry out that punishment right here, and right now without having to get any other officials involved. Your well-being, your sexuality, and your punishments are just a few of the things in your life that are mine to control as I see fit. I'm directing you to stand up and remove your clothing."

"No," she said in a small voice. "Please!" It was bad enough when Mr. Young was handling her naked body in such intimate and humiliating ways, but stripping in front of Officer Grant felt like she was ceding too much control to him. She would have preferred for him to see her as a peer and not a subordinate, and stripping at his command undermined that desire. Couldn't he choose another way that kept at least some of her dignity in tact?

Grant leaned against the sofa back as he contemplated his next move, and Danielle's knuckles turned white as she tightened the grip on her shirt, refusing to remove it. He didn't want to be aggressive with her on a first visit. He would prefer to coax good behavior from her with kindness, reason, and praise and maintain a rapport of trust with her. He wanted her to submit to him and have confidence in him to make good choices for her. She would need to learn that she was safe in his hands, but safety doesn't mean a lack of discipline. Creating an environment with order and rules can feel more safe and secure than allowing her total freedom to do as she pleases.

"What are your plans this weekend?"

She was taken aback by his question. "I have drinks with my work-friends later tonight, my book club Saturday afternoon at the library, and I have to go to the grocery store." Grant gave a curt nod of his head and rummaged through his bag to produce a ring with what looked to Danielle to be a 4 or 5 inch diameter.

"Hold up your hair."

Danielle reluctantly released her grip on her shirt, and scooped up her long, dark hair as Grant came behind her chair. He affixed the item she now understood to be a collar around her slender throat and it closed with an ominous click. She looked up at him for an explanation.

"I'm afraid you're cancelling your plans this weekend. You're confined to your apartment until Monday morning. You can use a delivery service for your groceries."

Her eyes widened with surprise and she began to protest. "No, wait a minute! I have places to go! That was the whole point of this alternative sentencing, was that I could have freedom of movement."

"Grant returned to his seat and gave her a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, Danielle, but you seem to have misunderstood. Freedom of movement comes with the responsibility of good conduct. You don't get to disobey my orders and expect to enjoy privileges. There are consequences when you tell me 'no.'" He took his phone from his back pocket and used it to pair the collar to her belt. The collar then emitted bright red light which she caught notice of in the reflection coming from her television. "You will find that the collar does not conceal well under clothing, so even if you make it past your door, the light will be enough to broadcast to everyone that you're collared.

Danielle's eyebrows furrowed with fury and her fingers explored the item around her neck. It was smooth and plastic-feeling, like the entire surface was made of an LED light. He had adjusted something on it before putting it around her neck and it fit snuggly against her skin. She pulled at it to test the fit and a yelp tore from her lips as an electrical shock zapped her at the front of her throat. "Please take this off of me! I'll get undressed! I'm sorry!"

"Consequences, Danielle," Grant reminded her. "The collar will come off in the early hours on Monday to allow you to go to work. I'm also giving you an hour on Sunday with the light turned off so you can use the gym, check your mailbox, and pick up your grocery order from the lobby. Now, let's get you up and undressed so we can take care of your inspection."

She knew she had to comply. She had signed away her right to refuse with her agreement to participate in the alternative sentencing program, and he had just demonstrated to her that he was prepared to handle her should she attempt to refuse him. She plucked the charging cord from her belt, stood up, and slid her pants the rest of the way down her legs. She kicked them off her feet and left them in a crumpled heap.

"Pick them up," Officer Grant told her in a firm, but even tone. She did so and folded them along with her flannel shirt into a neat pile on her coffee table. His inspection procedure was efficient to say the least. He checked for signs of chaffing and sores, and instructed her to conduct a breast exam while her bra was off.

"We will do those monthly and if you detect anything, we'll make an appointment for you to get the necessary medical care." He inquired if there were any problems with the belt, and Danielle commented on her altered gait as a result of the shield that cupped her sex and dipped down low enough to rub up against her thighs as she walked.

"Joseph Young designed your device. He's very fond of this style of shield. I'm afraid I can't do anything about that. They design the devices and we handle the treatment programs. Other women have had success with wearing tight leggings to prevent their thighs from rubbing up against the shield. Aside from that tip, you'll just have to get used to the sensation." Danielle groaned her displeasure. He continued, "I'm going to take your shield off now. Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and lace your fingers behind your head. Keep them there until the shield is locked back into position."

Officer Grant was professional through and through and kept a neutral expression when he removed the shield to find that her pussy was wet and her lips were pink and plump with arousal. There were a lot of reasons why a belted offender might be aroused in a session, particularly an initial session when their sensitivity was heightened due to the newness of their lack of access. She might be attracted to his appearance, or she might be a little kinky. -Or she might be very kinky, but even if that was the case, it didn't mean that she was into the kinds of kink that he was into. He took a mental note of her state of arousal, and carried on with the visual inspection.

The skin around the pressure points of the devices looked good with minimal signs of rubbing. Tenderness was acceptable with a new belt, but heavy bruising this early on indicated a significant design flaw that would have to be addressed right away. He had her widen her stance and bend forward so he could examine her sex through the gap at the bottom of the unshielded crotch plate. Finding no problems, he informed her that there was no need to remove the belt at this time. She appeared disappointed and he wondered if, when she was more comfortable with him, she might try to sneak a quick rub while the belt was off. He'd have to remain vigilant with her. Danielle directed him to the powder room where he went to wash and dry the shield. When he returned, he examined her hands for signs of disobedience by shining a light on her fingers that would illuminate vaginal fluids, similar of how a blacklight worked with semen. He was pleased to find her fingers were clean.

"I'm going to set you up with an appointment for laser hair removal. That's technically optional, but I'm sure you'll find hygiene much easier to manage without any odor-trapping hair in the way." With the shield resecured, and her devices adjusted for fit, Officer Grant left and told her to expect him in one week for another visit. "One more thing," he told her as he was departing. "You can go ahead and remove the anal plug on Tuesday when the week Mr. Young issued you has expired. You seem to be having a decent start and I'm overall pleased with your behavior in our first meeting, minor issues aside," he said gesturing to the collar she now had locked on her neck. "I see no reason to extend your time with the plug."

====

This was exactly what I didn't want! She thought after Officer Grant left. She couldn't handle being sexually aroused by her monitor, it would be too confusing for her. He was gorgeous and authoritative, and every bit the kind of guy she's attracted to. Every little take-charge thing he did, even putting the collar on her neck was turning her on. It infuriated her, but the power this man held over her was driving her nuts. She can't do 5 years with him like this!

As turned on as she was, she was also fuming over being restricted to her apartment. Having no other choice, Danielle texted her friends to cancel on drinks later on. Being the good friends that they were, they offered to bring the party to her house since she had "twisted her ankle and couldn't make it to the club." She insisted that all she wanted to do was stay home, ice it, and turn in early with some pain medication. They eventually relented to Danielle's relief.

The rest of her weekend was quite mundane with the exception of the collar making things difficult in unexpected ways. She had to decline video calls, claiming to not be feeling well enough to be on camera, she couldn't answer her door when some kids came by to sell chocolate bars, and she had to dodge her friend's attempts to swing by Saturday to cheer her up. The collar itself served as a constant reminder that she was being punished because not only did she catch the glow in every reflective surface in her apartment, but the fit was just snug enough for her to be ever aware of it without it being truly constricting. If she tried to adjust it, it would zap her. The front was weighted, she realized, to keep the electrical current directed at her sensitive throat. She had tried messaging Officer Grant through the app, begging him to take the collar off.

[Danielle Marcan 4:34 PM] Officer Grant, I hope you're enjoying your weekend. I'm very sorry to bother you, but the collar is really bugging me. I am very sorry for not following your directions when they were given, and I want you to know that I've learned my lesson. I will not refuse your orders in the future.

[Officer A. Grant 4:45 PM] That's wonderful, Danielle. I'm glad to hear you're making some progress. I'll see you on Friday for our appointment.

[Danielle Marcan 4:47 PM] I was hoping that you could remove the collar. I will not tell you no in the future. Please?

[Officer A. Grant 5:03 PM] You're telling me no right now. I ordered you to stay home with the collar, and you're trying to get out of that right this moment. I will talk to you another time. I'm about to go into a movie and I plan to enjoy the rest of my weekend work-free.

[Danielle Marcan 5:04 PM] Yes, of course. I'm sorry to have bothered you.

====

On Monday, Officer Grant had reached out to her on the app.

[Officer A. Grant 8:05 AM] Good morning, Danielle. I checked the calendar and it looks like you'll be entering your fertile window soon. This may prove to be a difficult time for you, so I want you to focus on your goals of remaining chaste and complying with the sentence you agreed to. It might be wise to distract yourself and avoid triggers that may arouse you. I was able to get you into the next support meeting which will be Tomorrow night at 6:00 PM. You can discuss some strategies on how to handle the increased libido that comes along with ovulation. I will be available if you need me. You can do this! You may also remove the plug Tuesday after your support meeting. That will mark one week from the time Mr. Young issued that punishment to you. Be sure to clean and disinfect it before you store it away.

Shit, Danielle thought. She hadn't considered the wrinkle that ovulation would bring to her mental state while locked up in chastity. She had spent the entire week with the plug in place, as horny as she'd ever been in her life, and now she has to deal with ovulation? Ovulation was typically marked for her with a self-love free-for-all, gluttonous consumption erotic stories, adult pictures and videos, and lots of quality time spent with her vibrators... or a male partner if the opportunity presented itself. Danielle was not sure how she would fare during her most sensitive, aroused point in her cycle while denied access to her sex. She was worried!

[Danielle Marcan 8:08 AM] Thank you, sir. I'll be at the meeting on Wednesday. I appreciate the words of encouragement, but I think I got this under control.

...She so very much did not have this under control.

=====

It was a beautiful Monday afternoon and Danielle decided to go for a walk on her lunch hour. After being forcibly cooped up in her apartment all weekend, the fresh, crisp autumn air felt amazing. She popped over to the local coffee shop and stepped in line to get herself a latte. With her nose in her phone, she waited in the queue.

"Danielle?" she heard a male voice say. She looked up to find that she had lined up directly behind none other than Adam Grant.

BlueZen
BlueZen
123 Followers
12