Danielle's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Danielle tries to act on her fantasy and gets into trouble.
5.4k words
4.78
11.9k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueZen
BlueZen
125 Followers

Danielle laid awake in bed with a bad case of roaming fingers that she tried desperately to pry under the crotch plate of her chastity device. Her imagination had once again wandered to forbidden territory, as was apt to happen when she was in her fertile window, such as she was right now.

The videos Mr. Young showed her had certainly had an impact on her, and she kept thinking about the things she saw. She had known about BDSM prior to the deep dive into sexually explicit content Mr. Young had taken her on, but she had never really thought to explore it. The themes of dominance and submission made her uncomfortable because she had secretly favored the notion of being submissive -at least sexually- but the idea of giving up control to someone on an ego trip just didn't sit well in her mind. She had settled for patterning her ideal sexual partner after the strong men in romance novels rather than the fiercely dominant men she believed she'd find in the realm of BDSM.

She felt silly about casting Adam Grant as the dominant in her private fantasies, but he was who she craved, and it's not like he was going to know about it. He was probably very straitlaced and vanilla. He likely preferred women who were independent, strong, and not into weird, kinky stuff. She blushed over the sexual preferences she was just beginning to acknowledge within herself.

She envisioned him not as her monitor, but as her boyfriend, and not as a keyholder, because she wore no device to block access to her breasts or sex. Adam Grant would be dressed in a dark suit that fit his muscular form perfectly. His shoes would be polished and his expensive silk tie knotted perfectly at his freshly shaven throat. He would own a swanky downtown apartment with a doorman who knew of his proclivities and helped him to occasionally sneak inappropriately clad women in or out of the building without his neighbors' knowledge.

Adam snapped his fingers and Danielle set the salad she had been preparing for dinner aside. She strode over to him as he reclined on his sofa. Knowing how he wanted her to kneel, she dropped to the floor and spread her knees wide for him. Her skirt inched upward and she hiked it up further so he could have an unencumbered view of her bare pussy. She laced her fingers behind her head and arched her back the way he liked so he could get a better view of her breasts. He reached out and pulled the neckline of her tank top low and tucked it beneath her breasts. "I think instead of making a meal, I should take you out."

Danielle brightened. "That would be wonderful, Sir! Thank you."

Adam told her to put the salad away and go into their shared bedroom to put on the outfit that he had purchased for her. She eagerly rose and disappeared into the bedroom where she found a slinky black dress, a pair of impossibly high, silver studded black heels, and a thick, elegant looking collar; one that might be confused for a piece of jewelry. "Move quickly, my sweet kitten," he called at her from the living room where he remained.

Dressed to the nines, Danielle emerged from the bedroom looking stunning with her makeup freshly done for a night on the town. He stood to inspect her, scrutinizing her, and checking to make sure she had not put on anything that was not a part of the outfit he chose for her. Notably absent were her bra and panties, which was his design. He tugged on the front ring of her collar, bringing her close to him and he crushed her lips with his as his hands explored her breasts, pawing at them. "Set your feet shoulder width apart and bend over. I want you to touch your toes."

Before she complied, she caught sight of the locking plug that he produced from his jacket pocket. A hand on the small of her back guided her into place and he stepped behind her. She was presenting her ass and sex to him, and he dipped his middle finger into her pussy to withdraw a digit-full of natural lubrication which he then pressed into her ass. The metal plug was wicked into her pussy to lube it up and it too was pushed into her backdoor with minor effort thanks to her cooperation. It filled her and she moaned with delight as he cranked open the petals. She groaned and sidestepped when she felt full enough and a large hand came down on her ass with a loud smack, reminding her that her preferences bore no weight on his decisions. He would expand the plug until he was content, not her. When the plug was locked into place, Adam produced a thin leather strap that was padlocked to a ring at the base of the plug. He slipped the loop at the end of the leash around his wrist and pulled her dress down over her bare ass as she stood back straight up. "We won't be needing those this evening," he said as he deposited the keys on the coffee table and led her out of the apartment and down the elevator to the under-ground garage. The doorman had secured the path so she was safe from prying eyes, though the fear of walking through the building and being seen with a leash vanishing up her skirt had aroused her tremendously. When they were in the vehicle, Adam reached between her legs to judge the impact her seemingly dangerous walk through the building had had on her. She was soaked, much as he expected, and much to his delight. He reached up and smeared her juices under her nose. "You can lick that up if you like. Otherwise, you'll keep that there for the rest of the evening." Not wanting any crusty residue to dry on her face, Danielle's tongue snaked out of her mouth and lapped up the evidence of her arousal. The vehicle was set to auto-drive and Adam Grant turned his attention to the woman he loved seated in his passenger seat.

"Can I touch myself?" she asked, as her fingers hesitantly approached her pulsing clit, halting only because she was waiting for permission.

"You may, kitten," he replied.

Objects in her ass made her horny as hell, and having leash locked there, being led by it, humiliated her and only increased her desperation for release. She slumped in the bucket seat as her fingertips made contact with her clit. Moaning and purring she circled her love button gently at first, and then with fervor as her orgasm began to mount. She arched her back, and tightened her glutes to pull the plug in deeper as she got closer, and closer to her climax. Her breathing had become ragged and rhythmic moans escaped her lips.

"Oh kitten. I'm sorry, but I need to pull into the valet now. Take your hands away and pull your skirt down. You'll have to wait."

Danielle hollered her protest and shook with frustration. "Take a trip around the block!"

"Oh no, kitten. You don't command me, but if you put your hands down right this instant, I'll take that leash of yours and lead you straight into the washroom for some relief. -And if you don't take your hands down, I'll lead you straight into the washroom for some punishment."

She didn't want to wait. Orgasms can be touchy, and who knows what stimuli she'll encounter between here and the washroom that could ruin things. She wanted to disobey him, and steal the orgasm he so cruelly denied her, but instead nodded her head. "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." She would be obedient for him. How this would work at a restaurant, being led around by a leash that vanished under her skirt? she wondered. When the valet opened the door, she noticed that the other patrons filing inside were dressed in erotic attire. A sign outside of the establishment welcomed diners from 'the scene,' and Danielle understood that this was a friendly environment; she was safe here, at least on the first Thursday night of the months. Her Sir had once again protected her as he always did.

Adam ushered Danielle into one of the family rooms as soon as they walked into the restaurant where he locked the door. He pushed Danielle up against the wall and kissed her deeply as his hand reached under her skirt to stroke her hot little puss. "Lift your skirt and lean over the sink. Beg me for it."

Danielle's lips parted in surprise for just a moment before she carried out his directions. "Oh please, Sir," she begged, arching her back raise her bare backside toward him. "I need you to fuck my hot, tight little pussy. It's pulsing and twitching with a need to be filled!"

The soft zipping preceded the sounds of cloth on cloth as Grant withdrew his rock-hard cock and pushed his pants out of the way. He tugged gently on the plug to remind her who was in charge and draped the leather leash over her shoulder. She moaned and separated her legs "Please fuck me, Sir. I need it so bad!"

His cock was positioned at her entrance and her legs trembled with anticipation as he slid into her, painstakingly slow, teasing her with the hardness she craved to be filled with. She groaned with satisfaction as he seated himself within her and moved in and out, jamming her hard with each inward thrust. She braced her hands on the sink to push against his pelvis, deepening his reach within her. She was overcharged with arousal and her orgasm approached swiftly. "May I cum, Sir? Please?"

"Hold it," he commanded. "You can release when I tell you."

"Yes, Sir," she said, panting and focusing on maintaining her edge without tumbling over the precipice of pleasure.

"Cum for me, kitten," he said in a husky voice when he was ready.

She tried very hard to control her cries of pleasure when she felt the tell-tale rhythmic signs of her Sir cumming deep within her. She released her orgasm right on cue and her body froze up as waves of pleasure coursed through her, blossoming from her sex down to her legs and up her spine. Her eyes squeezed closed and her knuckles turned white gripping the sink's edge as her Sir's cum filled her and mingled with her own arousal.

The jerking sensation of Adam's thrusts slowed and halted when they were finished and he leaned over her to bestow kisses on her head. "Your trust and submission to me tonight was the best it's ever been. You're amazing, kitten."

Danielle groaned in bed and rolled over as her fantasy ran through her head causing her poor, locked up little cunny to quiver. She could not make it 5 years like this, she decided. She needed a backup plan.

====

[Danielle Marcan 12:24 PM] Good afternoon, sir. I know we have an appointment scheduled for this evening, but I'm not feeling well and I'd like to reschedule. The D.O.C. scheduling department said I needed your authorization.

[Officer A. Grant 12:28 PM] This is the second time you're rescheduling. What's going on, Danielle?

[Danielle Marcan 12:32 PM] It's just that I can't seem to kick this cold. I've missed two days of work so far, and I'm planning on taking tomorrow off as well.

[Officer A. Grant 12:35 PM] Then you need to be seen by a doctor. Go ahead and schedule a visit with your general practitioner and provide a screen shot of your appointment confirmation to the scheduling department. I will authorize you to reschedule your inspection with me pending receipt of that screenshot.

[Danielle Marcan 12:37 PM] It's a cold. I hate to make an appointment for something so minor.

[Officer A. Grant 12:39 PM] If it was so minor, you'd be at work. Make the appointment and provide the scheduling department with the confirmation.

The knock at her door that evening came at 7:00 PM sharp. Oh my goodness! Why is he here? Danielle thought in a panic. She could pretend not to be home. No, no, no, She can't! He has her GPS location data. She quickly grabbed a blanket and spread it out across the sofa, a box of tissues was relocated to the coffee table, but that was all she was able to get done before the knock at the door sounded once again. This time it was louder and firmer.

"Danielle, open the door now."

If there was any chance that it was a random caller trying to sell her something, all hope was dashed when she heard the unmistakable voice of Officer Grant. She opened the front door and faced him.

"Officer Grant! What a surprise. I did get our inspection appointment rescheduled. Didn't they tell you? We're meeting in 3 days." She coughed in an effort to sell him on the illness she supposedly has.

He nodded his head and took a step through the doorway into an apartment that looked like a tornado hit it. Boxes, bags, packages and laundry was strewn about. The kitchen also appeared not to have been tended to. As he had moved to step in, Danielle intuitively sidestepped to give him space. A soft rattling sound echoed through the foyer as she quickly shifted out of the way for him. His expression told her that he noticed it, but he didn't comment. Instead he went into the living room and surveyed her space.

He said, "A box of tissues with no trashcan, no beverages on the table to combat dehydration. No medication, no thermometer. The apartment is a wreck but there isn't a used tissue in sight!" He picked up the blanket and brought it to his nose. "Just as I suspected; clean as a whistle. Danielle, did you stage your living room just for me? I'm flattered!"

She had remained at the door, looking on and he motioned for her to join him in the living room and have a seat. She moved carefully in his direction, walking awkwardly, clearly to minimize the rattling sound that now obviously came from her.

Officer Grant raised an eyebrow. "You want to explain that sound?"

Danielle shook her head. "Not really." She could see right away from his expression that he was not going to allow for that. "Okay, fine," she had begun to say, before he cut her off.

"Okay fine? Let's try that again, Danielle, this time with some humility and the addition of the word, "sir." Danielle moved her hands to her front, trying to make herself as small as possible. "Yes, sir," she answered. "It's like this, sir...."

Danielle's window of fertility was as strong as ever with her body begging to be touched. She knew it was a bad idea, but she navigated herself to her favorite erotic story site and indulged in illicit content which drove her absolutely mad. She neglected to mention the fantasies she had grown fond of imagining in which she cast him as her lover and drove her absolutely wild with need.

She rummaged through her toolbox to see if she could find something... anything... that could reach her aching clit. She found a collection of Allen-wrenches; the kind that typically came with build-your-own furniture sets. At the end of each construction project, she'd toss them inside the toolbox in case she needed them in the future. There was one in particular that was of a different size than the rest. It had a longer handle and a wider diameter. The wheels started turning in her head and she ran off to her bedroom, Allen wrench in hand. When her legs were spread wide enough, she had noticed that she could reach inside. Not far enough to be of any use, but she had understood that spreading her legs was the first step in making any progress at all. She approached her target from behind and she turned the wrench sideways and inserted in through the back of the crotch plate. Approaching from the side would mean her wrench was met with folds of flesh blocking her access to her clit, but from behind she could slip right between her labia. With the wrench past the opening, she could turn it and reach upward to her clit.

"That didn't poke you uncomfortably?" Officer Grant asked. "Yes, it did," Danielle responded sheepishly before continuing her story.

Yhe Allen-wrench could reach her clit, but it did not provide the right kind of stimulation. She withdrew the Allen-wrench and rummaged through her crafting supplies for something that could be used to soften the end of the key. A huge grin spread across her face when she found the perfect item; a plastic bead, perhaps a centimeter in diameter. It had a hole clean through the center roughly the diameter of the Allen wrench. Her hot-glue gun provided the necessary adhesive to secure the bead to the metal wrench, and with her modified tool, she ran back to her bedroom to try again. The bead was borderline too wide to fit under the narrow gap between her skin and the back end of the crotch plate, but with some pushing and twisting, she was able to pop it past the opening and get it under the dome. Her brief celebration of success was quickly dashed when she reached to her clit to find the bead was no longer secured to the wrench. The pressure of pushing it had caused her glue-job to fail and the bead slipped out of place. The short succession of pings that came next caused instant panic for Danielle. The bead had fallen off the Allen-wrench and dropped into the well of the shield! Danielle's hands flew to position to retrieve the bead but it quickly became apparent that the task was much more difficult than it seemed. She could barely fit a finger under the crotch plate, let alone get one in deep enough to touch the bead with enough surface area to drag it up and out of the shield. She ran back to her toolbox to see if anything in there could help, and that was when she noticed the rattling sound as the bead rolled and bounced around at the bottom of the shield with each step. How can I go to work like this? Over the course of the next two days, her apartment unraveled as she took and left out materials that might help her fish the bead out. She tried using gravity, she tried using water to float it up to the top where she might reach it. She tried flushing it out with the hose. That bead was stuck. Her demeanor became increasingly panicked as she grappled with the possible reality that she was going to be busted for this, and may even end up in prison.

"So the rattling sound... is the bead?" Officer Grant asked suppressing his laughter. Danielle bit her lower lip and nodded her head. He raised an eyebrow at her response. "I'm sorry, did I miss your answer, Danielle?"

She nodded her head once again. "Yes, sir. It's the bead." Her cheeks blossomed pink as Officer Grant threw his head back and let out a hearty laugh. "That's incredible," he said. "The folks at the office are going to love this one!" Danielle raised her hands to cup her face. She wanted to melt into the carpet to avoid having to look at him.

"I've got to hand it to you, Danielle. That's the most creative attempt I've heard yet. Alright!" he said, slapping his hands to his knees as he shifted gears. "Punishment time. I want you over here, on the floor, kneeling as you wait for my judgment." He positioned her a few feet away from him with her legs tucked beneath her and her hands folded neatly in her lap. From her vantage point, there was no possibility to see the torrent of words that flew from his fingertips as he recorded the infraction on his laptop. "Are you going to remove the bead?" She asked in a small, hopeful voice. He waggled a finger at her and indicated for her to remain quiet. He glanced at her as he prepared his report and noticed a fat tear rolling down her cheek. So very submissive, he thought, smiling inwardly.

"First thing's first, I sent you a copy of the report. Her phone buzzed and he allowed her to retrieve it and return to her position. The report he shared with her contained a close facsimile of the story she recounted to him. He reported that she did not successfully achieve orgasm, and that he would issue punishment and recommend adjustments to the belt to prevent objects from being inserted under the shield. He was otherwise choosing to stay on the current course with her and educate her about possible consequences for attempting an orgasm. Her eyes widened in disbelief when she got to the section of punishments populated with a preordained list of punishments and checkmarks to indicate which ones applied. Space was also provided for monitors to provide a narrative of the punishment they issued if they choose to go off script. The items checked on the report were, device modification, writing assignment and spanking.

BlueZen
BlueZen
125 Followers
12