Dani's 19th Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Lorena's beautiful young lover gets an unexpected treat.
4.9k words
4.53
7.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's 19th Birthday Surprise

A Dani and Lorena Story

(Dani and Lorena are characters in "Delicious Leftovers," and other stories.)

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

Himari was without a doubt the most beautiful woman in the world, mused the guest of honor.

Treated to an expensive and delicious 19th birthday dinner, Danielle could barely keep her mind on her favorite dishes as she constantly stole furtive glances at the exotic young woman seated across from her at the table. It didn't matter that Dani was almost completely bereft of worldly knowledge and experiences. She was absolutely convinced that no other woman on the planet could approach Himari in terms of not only beauty, but elegance, allure, and absolute perfection.

Dani hoped that the other two people at the table hadn't noticed her obsession with Himari, but of course both of them had, and they were amused and entertained at Dani being so smitten. Lorena and Alejandro rolled their eyes at each other in silent commentary at Dani's obliviousness. And it was almost impossible for them not to burst out laughing when Dani stirred her after dinner coffee with her caked dessert fork and not her spoon, something which Dani eventually discovered, blushing.

The petite blonde teenager unconsciously squirmed a little in her chair, pressing her thighs together as her thoughts were consumed with a vision of Japanese feminine perfection just five feet away. Her imagination saw right through Himari's skin-tight Mac Duggal bronze metallic gown to what she was certain was a creamy and luscious body that she could lose herself in. Did Himari realize that her privacy and dignity were being so rudely violated as she finished her tiramisu? She showed no signs of it, much to Dani's relief. When she caught Dani looking her over, she returned only a shy smile.

*

Dani was the houseguest, partner, and lover of Lorena, the owner of the richly-appointed, large and comfortable hillside home where they both lived. Lorena had found Dani as a delightfully naked teenager in a spare bedroom after a party a few months before, and had taken her in, much to their mutual delight and satisfaction. There was no part of their bodies that the other had not explored, stimulated, and consumed. They shared a sweet love without jealousy or possessiveness. Lorena had often enjoyed watching Dani reach extraordinary climaxes in the hands of another. She never tired of that.

In preparation for tonight's celebration, Lorena had carefully, thoroughly, and lovingly bathed her young friend. Dani was a freshman cheerleader at the local university, with the firm and athletic body all that exercise would produce. Barely 5 feet tall and just over 100 pounds, Dani was a sight to behold in her pleated short cheerleader's skirt and sweater, a stunning vision at the pool in a tiny bikini, and virtually irresistible naked, being soaped up in every intimate place in the master bathroom tub.

"You have to be at your best tonight, sweetie," said Lorena, more than 10 years her senior, and with the strength and confidence of an experienced martial artist and successful entrepreneur. Dani eagerly submitted to Lorena's stroking and probing her lightly tanned body while on her hands and knees as instructed. She loved the stimulation and anticipation, even knowing that nothing completely satisfying would come of it immediately. She knew the purpose of the teasing, and obeyed the older woman when instructed not to touch herself if not given explicit permission.

Nothing being left to chance, Dani's lovely body was thoroughly inspected by Lorena, just to make sure she was squeaky clean. Out of the tub, shiny and wet, the naked girl was examined closely. Arms up, legs spread wide, Lorena pored over every inch of her body. Of course this was unnecessary since Lorena had washed the girl herself, but Dani was made to submit to it regardless.

Lorena had something extra for Dani. The wet teen was roughly taken over to the bed and pulled over Lorena's knees. Nineteen sharp spanks were delivered to her pretty bottom without explanation, and in spite of Dani's futile protests and kicking. Pouting and holding her now pink cheeks, she stood before her older lover, who explained to her that it was traditional on a nineteenth birthday that her cute little ass be attended to thus. And besides, Loretta smiled, it was fun.

So the cute, sexy girl was scrubbed, spanked, dried, moisturized, and had her hair put up in an attempt to make her seem more mature. It was somewhat successful, but much of the perky cheerleader vibe remained (to Lorena's delight). Then a dab of scent was applied, and she was slipped into a pair of black silk bikini panties, a simple black cocktail dress, and heels. Four articles of clothing if you count the shoes.

For herself, Lorena chose a deep red silk blouse, top buttons undone, and black silk pants. It concealed her muscular but not masculine frame, and showed off her stunning posture to her best advantage. This was a couple known around town, and one that got the best tables in the best restaurants. Both women looked forward to what the evening would bring. One was already a bit wet.

*

At the restaurant, as everyone was finishing dessert and coffee, Lorena leaned over to Dani and whispered, "Do you want to have her?" Dani was taken aback, never expecting such a question. "What do you think? She is quite extraordinary."

"Well...yes. I mean, can I? Is she...?"

"Pretend you have something in your eye. Ask Himari to go to the ladies' with you to have a look. I'll speak to Alejandro."

Dani leaned across the table, and soon the girls were headed to the restroom. When they were out of sight, Lorena and Alejandro burst out laughing, and conversed in Spanish:

"She hasn't guessed, Lori? She hasn't figured out that this is a set-up? Oh, that sweet girl. You have yourself quite a treasure there, don't you?"

Lorena shook her head, amazed. "I don't know what I ever did to deserve her, Alejo. I never get tired of her lovely body, but it's her sweet, innocent nature that has captured my heart. She thinks that she's my plaything, my toy, and that I control it all. She thinks that I'm in charge and that we live in my world. Well, it's true to a great extent, but what she doesn't understand is that I'm really her slave. My world revolves around her now. I'm always thinking about her: Is she happy? What does she need? Does she love me?"

Alejandro's eyes narrowed and he nodded. "I understand you perfectly, Lori. You and I are so strong and so successful and so rich. And our young girls have us by our short curly hairs."

"At least by mine," winked Lorena. I hope you haven't succumbed to the fad of looking like a little boy!"

"Never! I am a mature man and proudly display all of my primary and secondary sexual characteristics when appropriate!"

They laughed again, and then the conversation turned to a few necessary details about a mutual business project in his native Argentina while they waited for their companions to return.

*

The ladies' room was empty, and there was a convenient lounge area with good lighting and mirrors, and Dani sat in a chair, tilting her head up. "Thanks for helping, Himari. It might be an eyelash or lint or something. Can you please take a look?" The petite Japanese girl bent closer, inspecting Dani's left eye closely. "May I?" she asked, placing her fingers on Dani's face, opening her eye to examine it. Her hands were soft and gentle.

"I am sorry, Danielle, I see nothing there," apologized Himari. Dani noticed that at extremely close range, Himari's skin was still amazingly flawless and stunning. Her breath was fresh and sweet. Dani felt heat building between her thighs.

She turned her head down and blinked rapidly, saying "I think it's gone. Thank you so much, Himari. That is so irritating!"

"I am quite happy to have been of service and pleased that the irritation has passed."

Then there was a quiet moment, a little awkward pause, and Himari leaned down and kissed Dani lightly on the lips. She lowered her eyes. "You are exceptionally desirable." And she rushed out of the room and back to their table. Dani was taken by surprise and remained seated, bringing her fingers up to her mouth where Himari's soft lips had met her own. She took a moment to relive the kiss. Then she went back to her party, mind racing, anticipation building.

When Dani got back, Himari was seated, sipping her coffee. Lorena and Alejandro were conversing in Spanish, with the large, handsome man smiling and nodding as Lorena made her point. They both turned to Dani as she took her seat, with Alejandro asking Himari, "Were you able to help our new friend with her problem?"

"I examined Danielle very closely, and could find nothing wrong," replied Himari.

"I have to say that I too have had that same experience, and many times," quipped Lorena, eliciting a chuckle from Alejandro and a deep blush from the blonde teen.

"Lori!" she whispered.

"What?" protested her older lover. "I don't believe I've missed anything, have I, mon cher?" Dani just shook her head, mortified.

"Quite a compliment, Danielle. I am impressed," chimed in the Argentinian, further embarrassing the teen.

"And with that, let us repair to my home nearby, to finish Dani's birthday celebration properly. I haven't had the chance to interact with your lovely Himari, or you with Dani. The night is young. Alejo, you know the way."

On the way home, Lorena instructed Dani. "I want you to extend every courtesy to Alejandro, Dani. He is a healthy masculine man, and you are a beautiful young girl. He won't abuse the privilege, but I don't want you making a fuss if he, say, appreciates your beauty, er, nonverbally."

"Uh...OK, I guess."

"And I got you a very special gift tonight and I think you will be very pleased."

"Thanks so much, Lori. I'm sure I'll love it. You know me so well."

Better than you know yourself in some ways, my darling.

Lorena piloted the luxury sports sedan expertly up the curving hillside road to her home. Dani was excited, unsure, and a little frightened at the possibilities of the evening ahead with two very different people she had never met. And she knew Lorena well enough to be sure that something new and special was in store for her.

"Are you going to let him fuck me?," Dani asked timidly. "I mean, I will if you want me to."

Lorena laughed, "Well, it's not Alejo's birthday, so you won't be his present tonight. Not that it would be a great sacrifice for you to ride that stallion he keeps in his pants." Lorena paused for a moment as if recalling past encounters with said stallion. "So no, I have something quite different in mind for you. But I will be handing you over into his care while I make your gift ready, and he will take very good care of you. I trust him completely, so do what he says, OK?"

"If you say so. He's kind of big and strong looking. But he isn't scary though. As long as you're there, it's OK." The pretty teen smiled in that way that Lorena found adorable, and which was making her fall in love with the young girl more each day.

*

The comfortable living room at Lorena's boasted gorgeous views, and the night was clear with the twinkling lights of the city below. Privacy glass ensured just that. Alejandro sipped his dessert wine contentedly, as did Lorena.

Dani had not been invited to sit, and knew better than to presume. Lorena certainly had something planned, and it was always best not to interfere. So she stood nearby, her pretty tanned legs shown off by the short dress, shoes kicked off as soon as she got into the house.

"We've know each other a long time, Alejo," said Lorena. He nodded, raising his glass in a toasting gesture. "And have been rather close in our younger days. I was a modestly successful property investor in this area, and you generously invited me to participate in some enterprises out of my comfort zone, including international ventures. My innate sense told me to trust you, and that has never failed me. I later learned that you brought me in on much more than favorable terms, and I am so grateful to you for all I've learned, and also earned, with your guidance."

Alejandro bowed his head and once again toasted her. "I simply invested in someone who would quickly grow to be a loyal friend and a wise adviser as well, Lorena. The benefit has accrued to us both."

"And not all I've learned from you has been about business and amassing wealth, Alejo. I'm a strong woman who is accustomed to being in charge, but you taught me to open my mind and heart to allow an even stronger person take me in hand and assume firm control. Humility and submission with someone you trust and respect can bring tremendous pleasure, and I still value those lessons. But I'm not sure my ass would have agreed at the time, though."

Alejandro laughed heartily as Lorena grimaced and pretended to hold a sore backside. "Other parts of you seemed to embrace the experience, though, Lori. I'm always pleased to refresh your memory if needed." Lorena wagged a finger at Alejandro in mock disapproval. Dani wrinkled her brow as she was learning something new about her lover.

Lorena continued. "However, we are gathered here tonight to celebrate the 19th birthday of my dearest Danielle, obediently standing before us in all her fresh-faced beauty, still a teenager for one more year. The more I dwell on that fact the more excited I become." Lorena took Dani in her arms and kissed her soulfully, holding the girl's body close to her own. She looked deep into Dani's eyes when she released her.

"Lori?" asked Dani as Lorena moved behind her, unhooking and unzipping her dress, and pulling it down off the now nearly naked girl. Alejandro smiled broadly in immediate approval, "Bravo." Himari, seated nearby Alejandro on the couch, just stared at Dani clad in only her bikini panties. The Japanese beauty unconsciously licked her lips.

"Posture, Dani," cautioned Lorena, and the girl straightened up, bringing her shoulders back. This in effect presented her firm, young breasts to their guests, nipples hard from both excitement and embarrassment. As a cheerleader, Dani kept in excellent condition, and her flat tummy and toned legs impressed her audience. She was grateful that her black panties might not show evidence of her sexual excitement.

"Speaking of the lessons Alejo give me at...or rather over his knee in those days past, please turn around, Dani." The girl complied and Lorena slipped her black panties down to her ankles. The pink tone of her ass cheeks was plain to see, in contrast to the lightly tanned skin of her legs and back. Dani was mortified at being completely stripped naked, and shown to have been spanked earlier in the day.

"Oh, she wasn't being bad. She is seldom deserving of true corporal punishment. I just like having her cute little bottom this shade." Lorena patted her affectionately.

Himari only bowed her head but kept her eyes on Dani's ass. Alejandro readily agreed, and said he was pleased that the paddling had been relatively mild. "Oh you poor dear. Sit here on my lap and I will comfort you." Dani looked to Lorena, who smiled and nodded. Dani took her place, feeling the man's large, erect cock against her left thigh, but Lorena assured her that it wouldn't be inside her tonight. She wondered what was going to happen to her.

Always a gentleman, Alejandro did not immediately presume to take liberties. His right forearm and hand caressed the girl's right hip and thigh, and his left hand rested on her left knee. It was an intimate but unaggressive gesture, and Dani liked his touch. His hands were rough from physical work, but she felt safe, even without her underwear. Alejandro took great pleasure in caressing the pretty blonde, and marveled at the sexy body in his lap. Under different circumstances he would already be deep inside her as she straddled him, but that was not the arrangement he had with Lorena, and he always honored his agreements. Still, there was no harm in imagining how tightly her little pussy would grip his cock.

Himari was in dreamland, fascinated by the beautiful naked teenager a few feet away. Alejandro's left hand had made its way from Dani's left knee, and was now softly playing with the girl's soft, blonde pubic hair. Far from being shocked, she instead rested her head on the man's chest. She felt strangely secure, completely nude, on the lap of this fully dressed man.

Lorena stood before the seated Himari, and caught her attention. "Yes, she is lovely. And so are you, dear. Please stand up."

The petite Asian girl obeyed, and Lorena took her hand, leading her to where Dani had been standing a few minutes ago. Before an audience of two, Lorena unhooked Himari's gown, unzipped her, and let the supple fabric fall gracefully to the floor. Dani's eyes went wide, and she took in a little breath, as she beheld this exquisite beauty in only a glistening silver g-string. Himari's breasts were smaller than Dani's and perfectly in proportion to her slight frame. Her skin tone was consistent, light brown, with no tan lines yet to be seen.

From behind her, Lorena's strong hands explored Himari's body freely, lightly caressing her perfect skin. Nothing was neglected, and the girl shuddered with sensation as the older woman's fingertips expertly excited her. Cupping her breasts, Lorena held them firmly, squeezing, and then pinched the nipples to the point where Himari winced slightly.

"I can do what I want," whispered the dominant Latina.

The nearly naked girl said in a barely audible voice, "Yes, ma'am." And with that her g-string was pulled down, exposing a thin strip of black public hair guarding a small, glistening vaginal opening. It proved to be no protection at all. Still from behind the Asian beauty, Lorena reached around and gently parted the girls lips, confirming her excitement to Alejandro and Dani. This time Dani was the one who licked her lips without realizing it.

Without warning, Lorena produced a leather paddle and applied it to Himari's pretty round butt cheeks. The moderate but stinging smacks made the girl cry out, but to her credit she remained in place. That earned her only the minimum ten. Lorena just liked the appeal of blushed butt cheeks. Himari accepted her paddling without complaint.

Alejandro's strong hands were all over the other naked girl, who lay back in his lap, sweetly and lovingly stimulating and arousing her. Dani felt powerless but completely secure as his touch sent her the message that she was his to enjoy. She squirmed and sighed, feeling his expensive suit against her skin. She felt so naked since he was fully dressed. She imagined his cock up inside her, fucking her hard.

"Face away from me, dear," instructed Alejandro. She complied, and now felt his cock pressing between her ass cheeks. His hands went under her thighs and he lifted them and spread her wide, so that Himari and Lorena could see her excitement. The cool air surprised her and she instinctively resisted, but his arms kept her legs apart. "Pinch your nipples," commanded the powerful Argentinian, and her hands went to her breasts. "Harder." She obeyed, but didn't change expression. "I said harder," insisted Alejandro, in a tone that was not negotiable. Dani pinched so hard she cried out and a tear appeared in her eye.

Himari felt Lorena's right hand at the back of her neck, grabbing a handful of the girl's short hair. Firmly but gently, she guided Himari's face toward Dani's open pussy, fragrant and wet. "Go to work," commanded the muscular Latina, pushing her face into Dani's sex. Far from resisting, Himari eagerly lapped and licked the sweet blonde honeypot, drinking in her juices and using all her skills and knowledge. Being forced was a turn on, and Dani seeing Lorena using the girl like a sex toy sent her into ecstasy. Both girls were moaning now, with Himari's muffled by Dani's pussy.

12