Dani's Exotic Sophomore Crush

Story Info
A young cheerleader is infatuated with a beautiful teammate.
6.2k words
4.37
11.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's Exotic Sophomore Crush

A Dani and Lorena Story

(Dani and Lorena are characters in "Delicious Leftovers," and other stories.)

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

Dani's bare legs were spread wide, as wide as they could be, and Nadege's soft brown hands were firmly pressed against her inner thigh and the calf of her left leg. There was an appealing contrast to Dani's lightly tanned skin and the rich, dark reddish-brown tone of the other girl. Dani welcomed her touch even as her hands squeezed a bit too hard. But she knew pleasure and pain could coexist in the right circumstances.

On her right side, the other girl held Dani up in the splits with her hands in the same locations on her right leg, completing one of the stunts their cheerleading squad was practicing. Striving to keep the smaller girl upright, she also squeezed Dani's thigh and calf as both girls extended their arms fully, raising Danielle high. The two other girls were bigger and quite strong, lifting the petite blonde between them. The coach observed the stunt and approved, praising Nadege for having learned the routine so quickly, having just joined the varsity cheer squad after transferring in from another university.

"Annika and Nadege, well done! Very smooth, and you supported our little Danielle quite securely. It's good to finally have a second girl with enough strength so we can do a few more ambitious things safely. I'm looking forward to working with you both this year. Welcome, Nadege!"

The black junior transfer student smiled radiantly, with a stunningly beautiful face and pronounced cheekbones. "Thank you, Coach Blackburn. Annika has taught me a great deal and brought be up to speed quickly, so much credit must accrue to her as well."

Annika smiled and nodded toward her partner, adding, "And it doesn't hurt that Dani is light as a feather, and super-coordinated too. She makes our job easier. We're a good team."

The Varsity Cheer squad was a good group, with the best of Freshman Cheer joining, replacing those who had graduated the year before. Dani got along well with the new girls, and they liked her as well.

Coach Blackburn turned to address the whole squad: "That's enough for today, girls. Hit the showers and we'll see you at the next practice. Good work today."

All smiles and chatter, the squad headed toward the locker room, except for Annika and Nadege, who stayed behind to run through some of the routine's timing and presentation. Nadege was grateful to the senior for being so generous and patient, since although Nadege had been a cheerleader at her other university, she was just learning the steps and dances there did here.

"I see that Coach Blackburn does not have us doing really ambitious and spectacular stunts, Annika," noted Nadege. "I don't mind this at all, since I'm really most interested in the dancing and synchronized presentation. Some of the things other squads do at other schools are too risky for me, to be honest."

"That's one of the reasons I like Coach, Nadege. She's not interested in making a name for herself and being on TV with her girls. She doesn't approve of the more dangerous stunts, and wants to concentrate on dance and cheering for our teams. She's kind of taken the whole cheerleading thing back to what it was intended for. We're definitely not going to be throwing poor Danielle 30 feet up into the air." Both girls laughed.

"Another thing Ilike about her is that she's not one of those creepy gym teachers or coaches who always have to be in the locker room when we're showering," said Annika.

"I know! Isn't that awful then you encounter a person like that?" agreed Nadege. "But I'm not terribly sensitive about nudity myself. It's just my body, and if someone looks, I don't really care. But I do understand what you're saying about respect, and Coach Blackburn is very respectful."

"That's one reason we like her," nodded Annika. "She always seems to be in her office away from the showers when we're in there. Maybe it's because she has daughters and wouldn't want them being ogled. In any case, she's a good person. Even girls who haven't been able to make the squad have emailed the Athletic Director saying what a good experience it was to try out, and how they were treated fairly."

They spent another 15 minutes rehearsing and getting their timing just right. "I know Danielle almost lost her balance when I was holding her, and I had to squeeze her legs pretty hard. I hope I didn't hurt her," said Nadege, frowning.

"Well, Dani never complains, but we'll do better so we don't have to do that. She's new to the squad, being in Freshman Cheer last year, so she's learning -- just like you. She's really sweet, too. All the girls like her."

They rushed off to the showers, having worked hard in practice and eager to freshen up.

In the locker room, Dani was just finishing up her shower with the rest of her teammates. She had never quite gotten over being shy about being nude with other girls, even though she had been doing it for years in school and fitness centers. The others always seemed so comfortable and casual when they were nude, but she preferred to keep to herself, finding a shower away from the group and also trying not to look at the others too much.

This shyness was kind of strange, because when she became Lorena's lover some months before, the older woman had really put her through her paces in having her naked for her own pleasure, as well as displaying her for the enjoyment of others. The internal conflict of being easily embarrassed but at the same time experiencing the thrill of being made to undress was a part of her personality, and she had started to understand that it was at times a reliable source of sexual pleasure. So when Dani came in from practice she wished the locker room was empty when she undressed, but at the same time she enjoyed the excitement of stripping down in the presence of the other girls.

She was curious about the bodies of the other girls, and stole looks here and there. Coack Blackburn not only went against the grain by returning to classic cheer routines and dances, but she also recruited girls who might not be thought of as classic cheerleaders in their appearance. Annika, for example, was 5' 10" and 150 pounds, with small breasts and a solid build. She was a muscular blonde with a ready smile and an outgoing personality. She went out for cheer and women's wrestling, and excelled at both. But she would not have been cast as a cheerleader in a Hollywood movie.

Some other girls were a tad pudgy, and one was quite slim with almost no figure. Race and color didn't seem to matter to Coach, and that suited everyone just fine. Morale was high and turnover low. The only requirements were that you show up for the practices, learn the routines, and give it your best. The crowds at the games and contests appreciated the Varsity Cheer squad for who they were, and enthusiastically applauded their presentations.

Dani was the exception. If you would imagine a classic cheerleader, then perky, petite, blonde Danielle might come to mind. Just barely five feet tall and 100 pounds, she would have been a natural "flyer" on other squads, the one the bigger girls and sometimes men would toss into the air in spectacular stunts. But Dani had no interest in flying without an airliner under her, and was perfectly happy to be involved in the more classic routines and dances.

Sometimes one or two of the other girls would sneak looks at her in the shower as well, with her perfect skin, and classic proportions. Her proud breasts and round bottom turned heads in everyday clothes, in her cheer uniform, and also in the shower room.

Almost completely dry after her shower, Dani padded back to her locker and dabbed at the remaining dampness on her body before dressing. She put her towel aside just as Annika and Nadege came in to their nearby lockers.

"Oh, Nadege, look! Those bruises on her thighs! Dani, we're so sorry!"

The larger girls approached Dani, who was taken aback by Annika's exclamation. "What? Where?"

Annika took Dani by her shoulder and held her in place so Nadege could see two slight discolorations on Dani's legs. "We're so sorry!"

Nadege wondered what all of the fuss was about, but also expressed regret and sympathy. "Do they hurt?" she asked.

"No, nothing hurts. I don't know what you mean," Dani protested.

"Here, look." Annika sat the naked teenager on the bench, and drew one of Dani's legs away from the other so Dani could see the bruises. Of course, this afforded Annika and Nadege a nice view of Dani's neatly trimmed blonde pubis.

"Oh, yeah. It's nothing, really. I can't even feel it," insisted Dani, feeling quite exposed.

"There's one just like it on your other leg," said Annika, "So we're both to blame." The larger blonde patted the spot on Dani's right thigh in sympathy. Her hand rested there for several moments.

"I'm so sorry, Danielle," apologized Nadege. "We were just now practicing that routine so we wouldn't have to hold your thighs and calves so tightly. We'll be more careful, we promise."

"It's all right, really," insisted the nude girl, closing her legs and hastening to slip by Annika to her locker to find her panties. Facing away from the older girls, they both took note of how pink Dani's butt cheeks were. This could not have been explained by any of the routines they did in practice. Annika caught Nadege's eye and winked, as if to say, Is that what I think it is? Nadege shrugged her shoulders, but grinned knowingly.

Dressing quickly in a blue-green polo shirt, faded jeans, and white sneakers, Dani was relieved that her impromptu examination was over, as Annika and Nadege undressed and went off to shower. She wondered if they noticed the effects of the spanking she had received from Lorena this morning. It wasn't for punishment. Lorena just liked taking the protesting girl over her knee and applying a little color to her bottom. The warm water of the shower stung a little, so she was sure they might have seen it.

Nadege seems so nice Thought Dani as she hurried to her next class. So beautiful too. And gosh she is strong. An image flashed through Dani's mind, with her pants pulled down and held firmly over Nadege's knee. Her daydream almost caused her to crash into a group of young men also late for class.

"Eyes, up, beautiful!" said one. "She can bump up against me any time," said another, and they moved on.

*

Girls are all different, but one thing most of them like to do is talk. They talk a lot about other girls: Friends, girlfriends, teammates, co-workers, celebrities, and on and on. And so the word got around about Dani's pink bottom. No one had noticed it before, but now everyone wanted to catch a glimpse of her in the shower and see if today she was sporting her usual perky rear end (no tan lines) or one which had a little more color.

Two of the girls liked to bet on whether Dani's butt would be pink that day or not. Others wondered what would cause that...besides the obvious.

Then someone came up with the nickname: Spanx. At first it was like a private joke within the team, like "Spanx texted me she's running late today, so why don't we work on another routine?" But then some of the girls started calling her that to her face. She didn't understand, but let it go because the girls were all cool and there wasn't any mean teasing going on. But then one day when they stopped for coffee she asked Annika what was up with the nickname.

"Uh...well, Dani, we've all seen your bottom when it's, you know. Kind of red? It does look like somebody gave you a spanking." Dani blushed a deeper shade than her butt had ever been.

"Oh shit. I'm so embarrassed! Has everybody been looking at my butt?"

"No, no, Dani, don't be embarrassed! They...uh...we aren't trying to be mean at all. It's just for fun. Everybody really likes you on the team. You're by far the cutest girl but you're never stuck up or snotty or act like you're something special. It's just a fun joke. If it hurts your feelings we'll stop, I promise. Nobody wants to do that. "

Dani thought for a second. "I guess it's OK. I like the girls on the team too, and they were really nice to me when I joined this year. And it is kind of funny, I have to admit that."

Annika seemed relieved. "Well, that makes me feel a lot better because, well, I was the one who started it. I mean the nickname, not looking at your butt." Annika was stammering a bit. "Well, some of the girls like looking at your butt. I mean, it's really cute. I liked it before I noticed the redness, I mean, I'm not looking at you all the time in the shower or anything, but you are really beautiful, though. Oh crap, just shut up, Annika before she thinks you're more of a dork than you are."

The larger blonde hung her head in her hands, shaking it slowly back and forth. Dani had to laugh.

"You're not a dork, Annika. You're a really nice person, and I'm not mad about the nickname. And if you're curious, yes, I do get a spanking sometimes. It's kind of personal, but it's not any kind of abuse or anything. She's really great to me in fact. But Lorena and I aren't exclusive." She paused. "It's complicated."

Annika looked up from her hands. "OK, well, we both get to be really embarrassed today then.

"I have an idea. Why don't you come over to my apartment tonight and I'll get a pizza and we can watch a movie or something? I think I owe you at least that after all this drama."

Dani smiled, "I'd like that. No anchovies, though. Yuck. About 7?"

"Seven it is. I'll text you my address." When they left the shop Dani texted Lorena that she would be late getting home, or maybe staying over with a friend.

OK, thanks for letting me know. Be safe. Kisses. replied her older dominant lover. Lorena and Dani had discussed this, and agreed that they both should be free to explore other relationship and sexual experiences. Lorena didn't want to stifle Dani at such a young age.

At the end of her class schedule, and after homework and study in the Library, Dani stopped by the gym for a quick shower and some fresh underwear. She got to Annika's apartment on time, and was greeted with an affectionate hug.

"Welcome to my hovel," joked the bigger blonde, as she let Dani in. The smell of pizza was alluring, and everything was already set up on the coffee table in front of the big TV. Annika has poured herself a glass of wine, but Dani only wanted a bottle of water since she was not much of a drinker. In fact, she met Lorena when Dani fell asleep at a party at Lorena's house after just two small glasses of champagne. The morning after was life-changing, to say the least.

"Have you ever seen 'Chasing Amy,' Dani? It's kind of a nice rom-com from the 90s that my aunt told me about."

"I've never heard of it, but sure, sounds like fun."

"Oh, first, I want to say I'm sorry for starting that whole "Spanx" nickname thing. I guess since you're here you aren't that pissed off at me, but I wanted to make sure. Really, none of the girls are laughing at you but just having a little fun. Are we OK?"

Dani went over to Annika and hugged her as an answer, feeling the girl's larger breasts press against her. Annika embraced her and kissed her neck.

"You know, the whole squad felt bad that we might have hurt your feelings, so we decided to make up kind of embarrassing nicknames for ourselves too. Yuki is "Taco" because she loves Mexican food so much. Benita is "Toots" because she farts. Nadege is "Eurotrash" because she spent some time there growing up." I chose "Lunk" because, well, I'm kind of big and clunky."

"You're not!" protested Dani. "You're beautiful, and you and Nadege are really careful with me when we do the lifts and things, and those marks on my legs are completely gone."

"Well, thanks," laughed Annika, "But that's my name now. Serves me right for spying on you in the shower all the time. I'll try to be more discreet in the future. So let's eat and watch the movie."

The pizza was a really interesting concoction of honey mustard dressing, white rice, chicken, and red onion. Dani had never had that kind of pizza before and raved about it. The movie was a fun and poignant comedy, and included a character who was bi, but mostly gay. Not such a subtle hint, and even the somewhat naïve Dani got it.

By the end, with the pizza just half eaten, they were cuddled up on the couch, shoes kicked off. The wine had loosened Annika up a little. Dani was leaning against her and Annika's arms were around the smaller girl's breasts.

"Dani, do you mind if I ask you about the spanking thing? It's OK if you don't want to talk about it."

"No, it's OK. But just between you and me. I don't want everyone to know the details, the private stuff, but sure."

Dani explained about Lorena being dominant, quite strong, and how it was thrilling for Dani to be controlled and even punished. She talked about their first meeting, where she had her robe taken from her and had to stand there nude before this woman she had just met. Lorena had then pulled her over her knee and gave her ten medium spanks, which turned her bottom pink.

"It was amazing, Annika. It was like losing all my will power and being under someone else's control, but feeling perfectly safe at the same time. It was like being someone else."

"Wow. Do you feel like that now?"

Actually, Dani didn't. "Are you saying you want to spank me?"

"Yeah, I guess. Will you let me?"

You should have just stood me up and pulled my pants down, Annika. Lorena never asks me, she just does what she wants.

In fact, when Dani complained about having her red ass being the subject of discussion in the locker room, Lorena immediately bared the teenager's ass, but only spanked Dani's right cheek. The next day in the shower Dani tried to get done and dressed quickly, but some of the girls saw she was only half-spanked that day. They couldn't control their giggles and Dani her embarrassment. That taught Dani not to complain.

"You have to tell me what to do."

"Oh. OK, take off your jeans." Dani complied. "Now take off your panties." And the powder blue low-rise bikini panties came off, leaving the smaller girl naked from the waist down. "Come over my knee, you bad girl," said Annika unconvincingly.

Annika was overwhelmed at having Dani half naked on her lap. She had never had a girl so beautiful before. She placed her big hand on Dani's bottom, and instead of spanking it, she caressed and squeezed it. Dani was surprised, but the touch was not unwelcome. Annika's hand stroked her legs and butt lovingly.

"Hey, Lunk, isn't there supposed to be some spanking here?"

Annika laughed, and began smacking Dani's cheeks lightly, making a cute little slapping sound each time.

"Harder."

The bigger girl wrinkled her brow, and reluctantly doubled the force of each spank, but it still wasn't much.

"Can I show you?"

Dani got up and to Annika's chagrin, she pulled on her panties and jeans. She addressed Annika on the couch, trying to channel Lorena, and how her mistress had often spoken to her over the past several months.

"Get up from the couch, and I want you naked in 30 seconds. Start. Now!"

Annika surprised herself by responding immediately, and found herself completely undressed in half the time. She felt more naked now than even her first time in gym class or with her first lover. It was so strange, and she didn't understand. Little Dani, fully dressed, was obviously in command.

"Stay there." Dani went into Annika's bedroom and came out holding a hairbrush. Get on your hands and knees on the couch, Annika. No, elbows and knees. Now, please. And spread your legs. Wider."

12