Dani's Fantasy Adventure

Story Info
My Boyfriend, My Niece and Me Sexual adventures at the Lake.
1k words
3.89
19.2k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don my boyfriend and I (Dani) would invite my 19 year old niece Logan to the lake for the week. Having no idea that anything sexual was going to happen we would just all be hanging out having a good time. We would go out to eat, play mini golf, watch movies, swim, boat and play cards.

But this is what I would fantasize happening...

On Friday night you would be all flirty with Logan like normal and all over me in front of her making her wonder how it would feel to have our lips on her and our hands all over her body. We would be drinking and all making sexual comments about anything but never really about one another or implying that anyone wanted to be with anyone. We would stay up really late cuddling on the couch watching scary movies until we all feel asleep on the floor together.

The next day we would be up top on the boathouse in our bathing suits, drinking, laughing, listening to music and hanging out.

We would all be sitting out on the sofa up top and Logan would decide she needed to go cool off in the water. So she would leave us alone up top and you and I would start kissing and making out. At first just casually but then we started getting really into it. We were so into it I leaned over and told Logan to not come up because we were busy up there. So she says okay but is curious to see just how busy we were getting so she came up the stairs and was watching us but we didn't know yet. We had our bathing suits off and I was down on my knees while you sat on the sofa and I had your beautiful cock in my mouth. I was going down on you hard and you loved it.

Just the idea that she was down there in the water was getting you harder and harder, that at any time she could "accidentally" see you having sex with me. I continued to suck your cock and you were looking at me, out of the corner of your eye you saw her watching us with her hand down her bathing suit bottoms. She got embarrassed that she was caught so she acted like she was just passing thru to get another drink. You motioned her over and she willingly came. You started kissing her softly for a while until you guided her hand down onto your cock. So now her and I were both enjoying your cock. I was so wet at this point and wanted you so bad I got up and let her guide your dick into my wet tight pussy. When she did this she stayed down there for a while licking on your balls and rubbing my clit with her tongue. Eventually she came up for air and you pulled her over to you.

You unhooked her bathing suit top and slipped it off. Now her breast was right there in your face. You wanted to take them in your mouth but knew you needed to not rush into it, so you just started rubbing them in your hands, and teasing her nipples She began to moan ever so lightly and play with herself, her hand down her bathing suit bottom. You thought now you could start licking them so you took one in your mouth. I was still riding your cock but managed to get my hand on her other breast and play with her hard nipple. She slipped her bottoms off and now we could both see her beautiful shaved pussy lips swollen and wet. She spread them open and put her fingers inside her pussy, teasing her clit with her thumb while her head fell back from the pleasures her body was enjoying.

Finally you couldn't take it anymore, you had to taste pussy. So I got off of you and sat on your face. You were so turned on and licking me better than ever. She went down and sucked on your cock just the way you like it. Her cock sucking skills were amazing. You were about to cum so you jerked it out of her mouth because you weren't ready for it all to end. You cooled down for a moment and then stuck it back in her mouth.

I wanted to taste her pussy so I got off of you and went down between her legs and started licking her pussy. It was so wet and tasted so good. I licked it for a while. I teased her clit with my tongue and nibbled on in ever so gently. I came up and kissed you to let you taste her on my lips. She got up and came to sit on your face for the first time while I went and slipped your dick back into my pussy. She tasted so good to you. There she was with her bald wet pussy on your face, rubbing her breasts, twisting her nipples and me bouncing up and down on your cock.

With your cock aching to explode and pulsing, you wanted to make sure we had cum good and hard, we had from the incredible oral and cock you had given us. You had me get off your cock and both Logan and me got on our knees. You stuck your cock in my mouth as Logan played with your balls and fingered fucked my pussy. I sucked your dick and you filled my mouth with your seed as Logan's fingers made me come again. It was unbelievable.

Afterwards we all agreed we needed a drink, and then a ride down the slide into the lake, so that is what we did. We ended up swimming afterwards and just hanging out. The rest of the week would much the same You, Logan and me enjoying sexual pleasures that we only dreamed about.