Dani's New Pussy

Story Info
Master finds a new way to edge his chastity bitch.
5.5k words
4.65
36.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
435 Followers

Author's Notes: This story has been updated with additional context and a new final scene, which I think brings the finished story more in line with my original intent for the story. Although I don't usually make substantial edits to stories here, feedback made me realize that Dani's Master was coming across as much meaner than I had intended for him to be, and that was partly because I hadn't properly portrayed the totality of their relationship in the text the way it existed in my head.

Shortly after Dani and her husband married, she confided her fantasies to him: a full-time Master/slave lifestyle, where she existed only to serve him as her Master, and he was in full control of her sexuality and her pleasure.

He embraced the role more eagerly than she might have expected, and though he sometimes wondered if she regretted raising the matter--especially after he made the decision that she would be wearing a chastity belt full-time and would be anal-only, and then, finally, that she would service him exclusively with her mouth--she never once used the safeword he had given her.

Dani had been an oral-only slave for about three months when her Master decided to reward her with a new challenge.

He returned home from work on a Friday to find her in her usual spot, kneeling in front of the door, naked except for the gleaming chastity belt locked around her waist. He walked past her to the kitchen table, and she remained where she was, waiting to be acknowledged.

Master knew she was listening to him. Maybe she'd even seen the discreet logo on the shopping bag he'd carried in with him, from the little trip he'd taken on his lunch break. She was surely trying to anticipate what might be coming.

He unpacked his purchases: lubricant--they hadn't needed any since he'd stopped using any of the holes below Dani's waist--and a beautiful little fleshlight, hyper-realistic, with a pink blush to the gaping vulva and even a perfectly-formed little clit nestling at the crown. Someone had taken a great deal of care to sculpt this model to replicate a woman's genitals in the full flush of true, burning arousal, and--by lucky happenstance--the skin color of the model wasn't so far off the lovely tanned tones of Dani's flesh.

All in all, it was shockingly similar to what he saw whenever he unlocked Dani's belt to wash and shave her otherwise-untouched nethers.

He squirted some of the lube into the hole of the fleshlight, and then pressed a finger in, glancing back to see how Dani straightened up a little at the audible squelching noise. She was well-trained, though, and she remained as she was, facing the door, waiting for other instructions.

He fucked his finger into the soft, room-temperature silicone, feeling the pleasant ridges inside that were designed to stimulate. Then he used his finger to spread the lube around, smearing it across the flared lips and the plump clit until the fake cunt was wet and glistening, an even closer simulacrum of his slave's denied womanhood.

"Dani, come here," he ordered finally.

"Yes, master," she murmured, and turned to crawl to him, kneeling beside his chair.

"How long has your cunt been locked away for, Dani?"

"Seven months, sir."

"That's right. Over half a year now. And three months since I've decided to stop using your tight little ass, because you do such better work with your mouth." The real reason, of course, was that she'd come one too many times from anal, even with her cunt and clit locked away out of reach, and had occasionally complained that the anal orgasms were frequently unsatisfying, so he had decided she had better not have them at all. "It must be difficult, never being able to see or touch such an intimate part of your own body."

Dani hesitated for a moment, chewing her lip, clearly caught between admitting agreement and proclaiming her happiness to remain locked in the cruel metal device since that was her Master's wish. He smiled.

"That's alright, Dani. You don't need to answer that. I know the answer already. I've found a little gift that might help." He showed her the slick silicone pussy.

"Thank you, Master," she said automatically, even as her stare betrayed confusion.

"This is your new cunt, Dani. It's a good likeness, isn't it?" he asked, and she nodded. "Of course, you won't get to just play with it whenever you like--it belongs to me, just like your original one--but you'll get to see it much more often than the one we've locked up. Now, how many strokes, do you think?"

"Strokes, sir?"

"Like this," he said, and ran his thumb in a long, firm swipe across the stiff silicone clit. Dani's eyes widened and she took a breath in, shifting her hips just a little, and a wicked little smile curved his lips. "If I were to stroke you that way, how many until you had an orgasm?"

"Ten--no, fifteen. Fifteen strokes, Master."

"Alright. Fifteen strokes, then, and I expect you to come on the last one." He gave her a firm look. "Do you understand, Dani? Make it believable."

Her mouth dropped open and her tongue touched her bottom lip, and then she nodded. "Yes. Yes, Master."

"Alright. Count," he instructed, and began rubbing his thumb across the clit in those long, firm swipes, so similar to how he used to handle Dani's real clit before they had decided she didn't need that any more.

"One," Dani said faintly. "Two...three..."

"Does that feel good, Dani?"

"Yes, yes Master, it feels good. Four. Five." She bit her lip, then, taking some initiative--or perhaps losing some control at seeing such a remarkable copy of her desperate pussy played with--she moaned.

"Pay attention, Dani."

"Yes, Master. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine."

"You like it when I touch your clit? You're so sensitive here, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master, ohh, it feels so good. Ten. Eleven."

He slowed his strokes, and she groaned, shifting her weight as if trying to grind against her own thighs. Of course, the belt prevented it.

"Twelve. I'm so close, Master, Please."

"Are you going to come, Dani?"

"Yes, yes, Master, I'm going to come so hard, I'm so close. Thirteen. Fourteen. Ohh," she groaned when he slowed again, his thumb hovering on the final stroke.

"Last one, Dani. Are you ready to come?"

"Yes, please, please."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to rub my pussy and make me come, Master, please," she begged, her eyes fixed on where his slick thumb hovered above the glistening folds of the toy. When he dropped his thumb in the final stroke, she screamed.

"Fifteen! Oh, god, yes! I'm coming! Yes, yes, ahh! Master! Ahh! It's so, oh, yes!" she cried, in a very convincing recreation of the last time he'd fucked her pussy months prior. Her kneeling position had gotten sloppy, her back arched like she was thinking of just that occasion, but he didn't reprimand her; he thought she likely didn't even realize she was doing it. Her cheeks were flushed now, and he could smell the dampness of her arousal even through the metal shield.

"How was that, slave? Did you enjoy your first orgasm in three months?"

"Yes, Master, it felt so good, thank you," Dani said, and then chewed her lip, squirming a little. Then she blurted, "if you would like to fuck my ass, Master--"

"Now, Dani, we don't do that any more," he said, laughing. "But I do think I love watching you come with my fingers on you." Her hips jolted a little in an uncontrollable twitch, and she let out a quiet, thin whine, her stomach tense and twitching. "Open your mouth," he instructed, and unzipped his pants. She sucked him, hard and eager as always, but he found it was even more delicious this time from the way she shivered and squirmed the entire time, as if she was riding a long edge from her simulated orgasm.

***

"I'm fucking your cunt tonight, slave."

Dani stared up at him in wide-eyed surprise from where he'd strapped her down to the bed. Then she spotted what he'd retrieved: the pocket pussy, which he'd insisted on referring to as her cunt for the past week, and a look of pained understanding dashed the hope from her face. He laughed.

"This is what you want, isn't it? Your hungry little hole seems to be aching for it all the time." He applied the lube, using his fingers to work it deep into the hole, letting her see how roughly he was jabbing them in to create the obscene, slick noises. "Listen to how wet you are just from my fingers. Tell me how that feels."

"Oh, Master, it feels so good," she moaned, dropping her head back on the bed. "Please, oh, God, you'll make me come."

"Not until I fuck you, bitch," he reprimanded cheerfully, and she groaned. "You want me to fuck you, don't you? Right in this sloppy wet hole?"

"Yes, yes, please, Master, please fuck my sloppy wet hole. Oh, God, please, soon, I can't hold it!"

He laughed and jabbed his fingers into the slick silicone a few more times, and then climbed onto the bed, placing the pocket pussy onto her stomach. "Keep this in place, now. I don't want your cunt getting away from me." He'd left her ankles untied on purpose. She brought her legs up obediently, trapping the tube between her thighs. "Are you ready for me?"

"I'm so ready, Master, please! Please fuck my aching cunt! Oh!" she let out an actual gasp of surprise as he slammed into the fake pussy hard, jolting her across the bed. As he continued to piston in and out, hard and fast, she cried out and then groaned, staring up at him, her stomach muscles clenching over and over as tears began to gather in her eyes.

"What is it? Am I being too rough, bitch?" he demanded, not slowing at all.

"No," she whimpered. "It just feels so good, Master, I love feeling you pound me with your cock."

"I know you do. Your new cunt feels so much better than your old one. If you'd always felt like this, I never would have locked you up," he told her, then grunted in pleasure. "Are you close?"

"I'm so close, Master, I'm going to come!"

"Ask for permission."

"Please, Master, please may I come? I can't hold it, please! You're fucking me so hard, Master!"

"Come for me, bitch," he demanded, and she yelled and her back arched as he continued to pound away into the plastic pussy between her thighs.

"Yes, yes, oh, fuck, yes, I'm coming! It feels so good! It feels so good to come!"

He groaned as his own, real orgasm overtook him, spilling deep inside the soft tunnel. "Fuck, yes. I love feeling you come on my cock, Dani. Are you glad I fucked you?"

"Yes, Master, thank you," she whimpered, her voice shaky as she squirmed her hips a bit. "It feels so good when you fuck me, Master. Thank you for fucking my new cunt."

"Good girl," he said, smirking, and climbed off of her. When he unstrapped her wrists, one of her hands went to the top of the chastity belt, tugging at it uselessly in a way he hadn't seen since her first few months locked up. When she saw him watching her, she looked away, blushing, and wiped at the tears threatening to spill down her cheeks.

"Go clean that sloppy pussy up before you make a mess in the bed," he told her, and she nodded, grabbing the fleshlight and bringing it into the bathroom. He watched her, and noted with satisfaction how she handled it with the same tentative gentleness she would no doubt use if cleaning her real sex after such a hard fucking.

***

"Lick it," he instructed, holding the fleshlight in front of her face. Dani was kneeling between his knees and had obviously been expecting to suck his cock, but she recovered from the surprise quickly.

She extended her tongue and gave the silicone a tentative, confused lick. He raised an eyebrow.

"You can do better than that, can't you? You're an oral slave, after all, this is the only thing you're good at. I want to see you eat yourself out until you come."

"Oh, Master," she groaned, and then began to apply herself more industriously. She ran her tongue up and down the folds of faux skin, wetting them, and then swirled around the clit, moaning against the soft silicone. She sucked one of the pink, flared labia between her lips and hummed, her hips rocking until the hard metal encasing her crotch bumped the ground.

"Are you close, Dani?" he asked, and she groaned in the affirmative. "Hurry up, now, I want to get off some time today too."

She groaned and mumbled, "yes, Master," her lips mashed against the imitation of sensitive skin-folds, and shivered. She moved her attention up to the firm little nub of the clit, alternating between licking it and sucking. Her groans became more urgent grunts, and then squeals, and finally she screamed around her clit, her back arching and her thighs trembling. It was deliciously transparent now how hard she was edging from each fake orgasm.

Finally, she pulled back, panting, a line of drool connecting her lips to the parody of feminine arousal in front of her. "Thank you, Master, oh, I came so hard. I've never eaten myself out before."

"There are a lot of benefits to this new cunt of yours, aren't there?" he asked, then dipped his fingers into the fleshlight. She groaned. It was a little too dry inside--she'd focused heavily on the labia and clit, as she no doubt would prefer someone to do if they were actually going down on her locked-up pussy--so he added some lube, and then he undid his pants and slid the fleshlight down on his hard cock. "Mmm,, you feel so good after you come. Sloppy and loose."

"Ohh, Master, it's too much," she whined, her hips jerking. "Your cock is so big. Ohh, I only just came, Master, please, please wait."

He just laughed and pumped the fleshlight up and down his cock, hard and fast, until the obscene noises of fucking filled the air alongside her urgent moans. Anyone listening in would be forgiven for assuming he was fucking her real cunt.

"Master, Master, oh God," she groaned.

"Are you going to come again, bitch?"

"I don't know, it's so much, Master, please. Yes. Oh, fuck. Yes, I'm going to come again," she whimpered. "Your cock is so big inside me, Master, oh, god. Fuck. Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Ahh, oh, fuck, yes!"

He pulled his cock out of the sopping fleshlight as her performed orgasm came to an end, and grabbed her by the hair. She opened her mouth automatically, then choked and groaned as he began fucking her throat instead, drool and residual lube running out of her mouth as her hips humped helplessly at nothing, her eyelids fluttering as if she had to fight to keep them open. He spilled down her throat after only a few rough thrusts, groaning in pleasure as she swallowed tight around him.

***

"Master, please may I play with my pussy?"

Dani was kneeling beside the bed as her Master read a book, preparing to sleep. He looked down at her and raised an eyebrow.

"What's that, Dani?"

She bit her lip and squirmed a little. "It's been a week, and we haven't touched it at all. Please, may I play with it for a bit? I'll be quiet."

His lips split on a sly smile. "Has it really been that long?" he asked, as if he didn't already know. He also knew it had been only a month since he'd introduced her to the toy, and he was glad to see the training taking so quickly. "Alright then, but don't disturb me."

He reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out the fleshlight, and handed it down to her. She took it with eager hands and--as he watched from the corner of his eye, pretending to focus on his book--began to explore it, much in the same way he imagined she'd first explored her real body, when she was still young enough to have not fully been acquainted with it.

She brushed a finger across the folds of the labia, then, finding it dry since he hadn't given her any lube, she licked her finger to wet it before touching again. She rubbed in slow circles, feeling the flesh-like give of the soft silicone.

Then she gave it several long, wet licks, like a frat boy's idea of foreplay, getting her cunt just wet enough to play with, before she set it down on the floor and knelt on top of it, resting the weight of her metal-encased pelvis on top of it carefully. She bit her lip to quiet herself as she reached down and traced a finger around the clit.

Her Master shifted and cleared his throat, and watched as she jumped and her hips lurched a little at the reminder that he was so close, that he could see her engaging in this pathetic parody of self-gratification. Her mouth dropped open and she gasped, and then she rubbed the toy more firmly with two fingers. The way she used to masturbate, back when her original cunt was available to her, when he used to instruct her to rub herself for him, the fingers bracketing her clit and rubbing between the sensitive folds beneath.

"Ohh," she moaned very softly, like she couldn't help it, her back arching more deeply. Then she remembered herself and bit her lip again, and the next moan came out as a quiet, restrained, "nnh..."

"Quiet, now, I'm reading," her Master reminded her firmly, and she jumped again.

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master."

She returned her fingers to the fake cunt and dipped her two fingers into it, exhaling in a quiet huff, then reached up to rub her knuckles across the clit, tipping her head back. She was breathing hard, now, her stomach tense, trying to edge herself by touching the toy. She began to rub the clit more firmly and little panting gasps spilled from her lips.

"Stop," her Master said, and she groaned and took her hand away, her hips shaking as she tensed to avoid squirming. "Were you going to come?"

"Ohh, I'm close, Master, yes."

"Without permission?"

"I--I was going to ask permission, Master," she said, biting her lip.

"How were you planning to ask permission without disturbing me?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. She flushed and squirmed again, caught.

"Master, I--"

"Hand it over."

She hung her head but brought the toy cunt back to him. He examined it for a moment, and rubbed his thumb over the hole, feeling how the silicone, barely damp from her saliva, clung to his finger. She watched him, chewing her lip.

"Naughty girls get spanked," he informed her, and then smacked the toy right across its splayed-open cunt.

Dani's eyes went wide and she stared at him, clearly shocked by the sudden violence to something that she had begun thinking of as a part of her body. He flicked the toy's clit, which made her jolt and gasp a bit.

"Let's try that again," he said, and smacked the silicone pussy a second time. This time, Dani yelped.

"Good. I'm going to keep on spanking you until you're sorry."

"I am sorry, Master! Please!" she said immediately, and then yipped as he smacked the dry silicone pussy again time. "Oh, Master, please, it hurts!"

"It's supposed to hurt, it's a punishment," he said. He delivered five more sharp smacks to the toy, watching how Dani's hips jolted with each one, her back arching again, even as she cried out in a simulation of shock and pain.

"Oh, fuck, Master, please," she sobbed finally. "Please, may I come?"

"You're going to come from having your pussy spanked, bitch?" he demanded. "This is supposed to be a punishment!" He slapped the fleshlight again, and Dani whined.

"Please, Master, it hurts but I can't help it!" He slapped again and she yelped, then wailed. "If you don't stop, I won't be able to hold it! I'm going to come!"

"You'd better not," he threatened, and delivered three more sharp smacks as Dani whined and wailed next to him, rolling her hips against the floor, begging and pleading.

"Oh, oh, fuck, I can't! Please, Master, I'm so close, it's so hard, I can't hold it back! It's coming!"

"Wait," he instructed firmly. "Three more, and then I'll stick my fingers in you, and you'll come on my fingers."

"Oh, yes, Master, I'll try, but please hurry! Hurry! I can't stop it!"

He delivered three more sharp slaps to the plastic as Dani let out increasingly louder yelps. Then he sucked two fingers into his mouth and jammed them into the ridged hole of the fleshlight, digging down as if he were pressing against a g-spot, and Dani buried her face in the bedding and screamed, rocking back and forth on her knees in both a parody of orgasm and a real expression of desperation. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, Master! Fuck! Ahh!" she cried, then, gathering herself enough to remember what she was supposed to say, "I'm coming! Oh, fuck, I'm coming so hard, thank you for letting me come, Master! Oh, god, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! I love coming for you, Master, thank you for spanking my dirty pussy, thank you for putting your fingers in my needy cunt! Oh, god, ah, fuck," she wailed.

dothemath
dothemath
435 Followers
12