Danni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Princess Kelly understood." Danni whined as he opened the passenger side door and got in the car. Danni had been so wrapped up in his worries that he hadn't noticed how hot Princess Kelly was today.

She was wearing flats which was not the impressive part. But above that was a black mini skirt. Above that was deep cut v neck shirt that showed enough cleavage that Danni couldn't stop himself from looking. Her makeup was also done well. She wore a dark grey eye shadow, she had on long eye lashes. Her eyebrows penciled or not they looked perfect on her. The blending of the makeup clearly took time as it matched her pale skin perfectly. Her lips were shaded a deep red that complimented both her eyes and hair beautifully.

"What are you staring at Danni." Princess Kelly smiled knowing what the answer was.

"Sorry Princess Kelly, I just couldn't resist how beautiful you looked today."

"Thank you sissy." Princess Kelly blushed so hard her foundation couldn't hide it. Proving Princess Kelly was human after all in the eyes of Danni.

"I'm really glad you like it, I did it all for you, you know that right sissy." Princess Kelly was being sincere.

"Really?" Danni couldn't believe it.

"Yes Danni, as I told you yesterday if am as much your as you are mine. Now that's enough talking we're here." Princess Kelly stepped out of the car and closed the door.

Danni blankly followed as he was captivated by Princess Kelly's looks and reasons for them.

To Danni's surprise he looked around the place and saw sex toys galore it was like heaven for sex addicts.

"Follow me Danni." Princess Kelly lead him down an aisle that was made for men who were no longer men, sissies. After walking for about five seconds they stopped.

"What are these things Princess?" Danni asked while looking at a pink tube attached to a ring.

"They're chastity cages for sissies like you Danni. Do you see one that you like?" Asked Princess Kelly

"No, princess I don't." Danni answered honestly

"Well you should pick one because your the one that's going to be wearing it. But since you don't see one you like I will pick for you." Princess Kelly smirked. She then picked out two cages a pink one for starters and a small metal one.

Princess Kelly then went to another aisle, where dildos, strap-ons, vibrators and butt plugs were. She picked a strap-on and two dildos one smaller and length and girth than the other. She also picked up a set of butt plugs that came with three different sizes.

"I hope she doesn't intend on using them on me." Danni nervously thought to himself as he felt shivers through his body.

Princess Kelly had walked up to the counter when she realized she forgot something.

"Danni wait here I will be right back." With that Princess Kelly walked back down the aisle for sissies and picked an outfit. It was a frilly lingerie set for sissies. It included pink stockings, a pink pair of panties with a hole in the middle meant for the chastity device, a garter belt and a lacy pink bra.

Meanwhile Danni stood at the counter while the clerk rang it up.

"Kinky, huh?" Said the clerk as she put the items in a bag.

Danni stood silent glowing red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry I don't judge. Kelly's in here all the time, between you and I, you really lucked out, what I would do to have her as my domme." The clerk smiled.

Princess Kelly came back with the outfit and Danni's eyes widened.

"My Princess is going to look amazing in that!" Danni thought to himself.

The clerk rang it up and Princess Kelly paid. Danni followed Princess Kelly out of the store and back to the car.

"Danni you are going to have find a way to gain money because I cannot keep paying for your toys." Princess Kelly told Danni.

"My toys?" Danni thought to himself, he knew the chastity was meant for him but she was the one who insisted on him becoming a sissy. "You were the one who insisted on me becoming a sissy after you seduced me." Danni replied as the "man" he was before the sissy training was shown.

"Danni, get in the car." Princess Kelly said calmly but Danni could feel the anger coming off of her. He got into the car without question it was a silent ride back to Danni's house.

"Get all the toys and get upstairs. Now." Princess Kelly was furious with Danni. Danni could tell she was angry so he complied.

Once upstairs Danni didn't know what to do with himself so he sat down on the floor of his bedroom waiting for Princess Kelly to come in. After a couple of minutes Princess Kelly opened the door to Danni's bedroom, she had a cup of ice in hand. Silently she walked in and stared at Danni. Danni felt as if she was staring holes into him as she sat on his bed.

"Undress sissy and lay down." Princess Kelly broke the silence. Danni got up from the floor took his clothes off and went to lay on the bed.

"On the floor." Princess Kelly told Danni. Danni went back on the floor and lay down.

"Spread your legs." Princess Kelly commanded as she sat between his legs, holding the chastity device.

Danni couldn't help himself both sides of him were attracted to Princess Kelly the submissive side and the male side. He became rock hard as she sat between his legs.

"The original plan for today was to actually give you a treat before locking you up. But since not only you wanted to disobey but also defy me you won't get any relief. No, no relief at all." Princess Kelly hissed while grabbing Danni's clitty in one hand and ice in the other. She put the ice on his clitty until he became his small self again. Quickly she put the cage on and locked it.

"You will only be released when I see fit. Is that understood sissy?" Princess Kelly asked

"Yes Princess Kelly, understood." Danni knew his best option was to obey, even if he didn't want to.

With that Princess Kelly put the key to the chastity on her key chain.

"Damn it I forgot the enema kit. I have an idea Danni get on the bed a lay down with your arms and legs spread out I will be back in a few minutes. If you are not in the position when I get back. Just be in position." Princess Kelly was in no mood to be disobeyed Danni could tell. So immediately he assumed the position.

Princess Kelly went back down to her car, opened the trunk, got her rope and Nair. She quickly went back upstairs and into Danni's room. Where she found Danni still in place on his bed.

"Good sissy, now put your hands and feet as close as you can to the bedposts." Princess Kelly said as she unraveled the rope.

Danni complying spread his arms and legs to reach the bed posts. Princess Kelly then tied his hands and feet to the bed.

"Danni I will be back, I have to go back home to pick up some things. Be a good sissy and don't move." Princess Kelly laughed.

A few minutes passed and Danni was becoming antsy.

"I hope Princess Kelly gets back soon, these ropes are itchy." Slowly Danni fell into his darker thoughts. Part of him wanted Princess Kelly to dominate his mother, something Danni felt she was joking about but could not resist the thought.

"Tara, from now on you will address me as Princess Kelly. You will follow my every command without question. Obey me you will be rewarded, disobey you can expect punishment. Is that clear my little slut?"

"Yes Princess Kelly." Tara replied with no hesitation.

"Good, now slut I want you to spread your legs and lay back. I can't wait to get in-between those thighs."

Tara laid back spreading her legs to reveal a brown landing strip, below a tight wet slit that was begging for attention. Princess Kelly was now sinking down between Tara's legs and began to roughly eat her pussy. Attacking Tara's clit relentlessly making Tara scream in pleasure.

Danni's mind and clitty betrayed him, becoming hard was impossible the chastity cage had started strangling his clitty not allowing blood to flow causing him pain and to say limp. But at the tip of the cage a bead of precum slowly leaked out, Danni moaning in response.

Tara was approaching her first orgasm whe-

The door was opened and Danni was abruptly ripped from his naughty daydream.

"I'm back sissy." Princess Kelly stated as she noticed the precum. "Looks like someone's turned on." Princess Kelly laughed as she took some of the precum in her finger and licked it, making Danni even more horny. Princess Kelly saw more precum building at the tip of the chastity cage and again with her finger wiped it up.

"Your turn Danni." Princess Kelly had moved her finger toward Danni's mouth and Danni had no hesitation. Immediately he licked his own precum, tasting the saltiness.

"Good sissy, no hesitation, keep that up your in for a reward." Princess Kelly felt proud of Danni as she started to untie his arms and legs.

"Now, we are going to get you clean Danni." Princess Kelly had lead them to the bathroom and had Danni start the water.

"Danni you are to clean everything except your hair with this." Princess Kelly told Danni.

"Yes Princess Kelly." Danni replied still unbelievably horny he obey hoping for a reward as the hour he'd been in chastity was torture.

Soon Danni noticed that all his body hair was coming off. "What the hell did Princess Kelly do to me?" Danni thought to himself.

Having seen the look of Danni's face Princess Kelly could not help herself, she enjoyed it.

"The bottle I gave you to clean yourself was Nair, a hair removal lotion. I can't have my little sissy having body hair can I?" Princess Kelly smirked as she snapped another picture of Danni. Danni knowing better decided to not reply and to start drying himself off. Princess Kelly left the bathroom, only to return twenty second later with the enema kit.

"Now we have to clean the rest of you. Get on all fours in the tub and listen closely, this will be the first and last time I do this for you. This bottle has a nozzle on it, the bottle is meant to be filled with a soap and water solution. Once filled you are to take the nozzle and put it into your hole and squeeze." Princess Kelly had squeezed the solution inside of Danni and he shuddered from the way it felt. "Now, hold it inside for a few minutes until you really have to go. Then sit on the toilet and release. Repeat the process until the solution runs clear. Understood Danni?"

"Yes Princess Kelly." Danni spent the next half hour cleaning his insides. Thinking about what was to come. "I'm preparing my ass to be fucked by Princess Kelly." A very large part of him was turned on by the thought, but the voice in the back of his mind was telling him that told him it was too far slowly faded as he remembered the feeling of fingering himself. The little bit of pain for the pleasure that only his fingers gave him, he was actually a little bit excited for Princess Kelly's strap-on. With the last pass of the solution the water-soap mixture ran clear. Danni was as ready as he was going to be. He dried off and walked out of the bathroom.

"All done Danni?" Princess Kelly asked as she looked up from her phone.

"Yes Princess Kelly." Danni had butterflies in his stomach from the nervousness mixed with excitement.

"Good, before we get started put this on." Princess Kelly handed him the frilly pink outfit they got at the adult store.

Danni had a shocked look on his face. He knew he agreed to panties but this seemed a bit far.

Princess Kelly saw the look on his face. "You didn't think that out fit was for me did you sissy? No, no, no Danni that was made for sissies like you. Come on now put it on, you know how horny I get when you obey Danni." Princess Kelly knew exactly what to say to manipulate Danni.

With those words Danni thought back to the day prior and remembered the taste of Princess Kelly's tight pink pussy. Driven by his perversions he opened the outfit from its packaging. Danni picked up the frilly pink panties and slid them up his now smooth legs, when the reached the chastity cage he saw the hole. "Did this come ripped?" Danni asked Princess Kelly.

"No they are not ripped , that hole is meant for your chastity cage. That outfit was meant for sissies to embrace their femininity. So be a good sissy and finish getting dressed."

Danni then put his clitty encased in chastity through the hole in the frilly pink panties. Grabbing the next article of clothing which were the pink stockings. One by one he slid them onto his smooth pale legs. He then slid up the garter belt and attached it to his stockings. As he grabbed the bra he again looked at Princess Kelly, who got up to help him.

"When it comes to bras Danni you have to first put them around your waist and do the clips first. Then you twist the bra into place and put the straps on your shoulders." Princess Kelly told him as she helped him put the bra on.

"Oh. My. God. Danni you look so cute, a little bit of touch up and comb your hair you'd be a sexy little sissy." Princess Kelly teased as she applied a little bit of touch up make up. She then pulled out her phone. "Pose for the camera Danni."

Danni without thinking smiled for the flash.

"Look at how cute you are." Princess Kelly showed him the picture and Danni couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"I look hot."

"Stop looking at yourself in the picture and lay down on the bed." Princess Kelly demanded. Danni ran over to the bed unable to hide his excitement.

"Legs up sissy and hold them there." Princess Kelly was getting horny herself, seeing Danni in such a vulnerable position made her drip. With that Princess Kelly moved Danni's panties to the side and with passion in lust in her eyes the anal onslaught had begun. She began licking Danni's hole like a mad women, flicking her tongue on Danni's hole.

"Oh fuck, Thank you Princess." Danni moaned. The moans made Princess Kelly that much more horny, she moved more vigorously probing Danni's insides with her tongue.

"Please don't stop Princess." Danni was leaking precum nonstop.

Princess Kelly not listening to Danni stopped, licked her fingers and stuck one finger into his ass. Probing deep and determined she slipped in a second finger.

Danni's eyes widened as he was being stretched and finger fucked like he did to Princess Kelly the day before. "Ohhh." Danni moaned as Princess Kelly stuck another finger deep inside of him hitting his prostate and making him leak even more. "Don't stop Princess, I'm so close!"

"Thanks for letting me know Danni." Princess Kelly stopped pleasuring Danni and grabbed a butt plug. "Ready?" Princess Kelly may have asked but she didn't need an answer. She slowly put the butt plug into Danni.

Danni felt the cold lube hit his hole and shuddered. He felt the butt plug pressuring his now slightly gaping hole. Princess Kelly kept the pressure until the butt plug plopped in. Danni felt his hole being stretched around it, his muscles contracting around the plug pulling it in further. Danni was covered in sweat, exhausted and feeling full from the butt plug.

Princess Kelly had began to undress and pulled the strap-on harness out from the bag of toys and attached the smaller dildo to it. "Are you ready to fuck your Princess Danni?"

Danni who still had not moved from the anal fucking he received was surprised by the request having originally thought she would be fucking him. "Of course Princess."

Princess Kelly turned to him and handed him the strap-on. Surprised Danni knew better than to complain, so he grabbed the strap-on a put it on.

"Princess Kelly, may I ask you a question?"

"You may."

"Before we start can I please worship your perfect pussy." Danni realized how much of a kiss ass he was being but he could not get the thought out of his mind.

Surprised by the request Princess Kelly got on the bed and spread her legs. "By all means."

"Thank you Princess." Danni replied as he began to kiss Princess Kelly like he did yesterday. He paid close attention to her clit as he began to suck and lick to her pleasure.

"Use your fingers." Princess Kelly moaned.

Encouraged by her moans Danni slid two fingers in with no hesitation acting more freely than the last time he'd done this. Picking up the pace of his fingering Princess Kelly was starting heavily.

"Put a finger in my ass Danni." Princess Kelly barked. Danni obliged sliding one finger in her ass and it relentlessly.

"Oh fuck Danni your gonna make me cum." Princess Kelly screamed out as her body was now covered in sweat.

Danni keeping up the pace took his finger out of her pussy and stuck three into Princess Kelly's tight ass. Pumping her asshole, Danni noticed once again her hips started to buck.

"Ahhhhhhhh." Princess Kelly yelled out one last moan as her eyes rolled back and she squirted all over Danni's face. " Your getting good at that you know." Princess Kelly told Danni as she was still in a haze from her last orgasm. 'Now clean me sissy and don't forget you play with my ass you clean my ass."

Danni began to lick up all of Princess Kelly's juices from her thighs, continued to her pussy and last but not least her rosebud of an asshole. Spending more time on her asshole he began to tongue fuck it, much like she did to him. Flicking his tongue in and out.

"Danni that may feel amazing but its not what I told you to do. Now finish cleaning me so you can fuck me with that strap-on." Danni not wanting to argue did what he was told and cleaned Princes Kelly like she told him to.

Princess Kelly now on all fours shook her round ass inviting Danni to fuck her with the strap-on. Danni got behind her, slowly rubbing her pussy lips with the dildo.

"If you don't stop teasing me your going to be in that damn chastity for a month!" Princess Kelly growled at Danni reminding him who was in charge. Danni inserted the dildo and began to rock his hips.

"Am I going to teach you how to fuck too?" Princess Kelly got up from the bed. "lay down on the bed"

Danni did what he was told and got on the bed. Princess Kelly straddled him and began to ride the strap-on. Rocking her hips at an increasing pace Princess Kelly tits began to bounce. Danni was hypnotized by them.

With his clitty starting to leak from the visual of Princess Kelly rocking on and riding the strap-on in front of him was starting to become to much to handle. With a look of pure lust in his eyes he began to reach for her breast.

"Don't you dare sissy." Princess Kelly slapped his hand away. "This is for my pleasure not yours, you decided to disobey me and in turn decided that you would not get a release today." Picking up the speed at which she rode the dildo, Princess Kelly began to rub her clit.

Danni was in heaven but more frustrated than ever. He was being ridden by his beautiful Princess who was the only person in the world who would ever put up with him. But he could not feel any pleasure from it. His balls ached from not being released or from being ridden aggressively, at this point he couldn't tell anymore.

"Danni, I want to feel you pushing up as I ride, no one likes a lazy fuck."

If Danni had any hope for an orgasm in the future he had to obey her every command. Danni knew this so he began to push back as she rode him.

"Fuck yes Danni, fuck me like you mean it."

Danni pushed back harder. Princess Kelly was on cloud nine, riding harder she grew closer to her second orgasm. She turned around on the dildo and began to ride even faster. No longer holding back Danni reciprocated the same energy.

"Ohhh yessss, yess, yes." Princess Kelly screamed as her hair began to stand on end and she reached an orgasm.

Princess Kelly climbed off Danni and looked at her phone. "Shit its four already, we must've lost track of time. I'm sorry Danni but I have to cut this short, I have a shift to work at the mall." With that Princess Kelly got dressed and left taking the keys to the Danni's chastity with him.