Danni is Breached and Blacked Ch. 04

Story Info
Playing away from home.
4.3k words
4.59
24.6k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
305 Followers

A potential major new Interstate contract gave Leroy a great idea as to how he could progress his relationship further with Danni. He told her about the business opportunity and the fact it would require the two of them to work together to land it. The key customer was based in Miami and was going to require some persuading and wooing to change suppliers.

"Danni, as you know this is potentially a huge sale," Leroy told her, "and I will need you on my team on this trip to Miami. If we can pull it off, then there will be a large bonus for both of us."

Danni was very nervous about travelling away with Leroy given all that had been going on between them, but she did know this contract was indeed a huge opportunity, so reluctantly she agreed to the two days. two-night trip. On the plane trip over to Miami Leroy was a perfect gentleman and was all business. However, he had planned the trip very carefully and was gleeful with anticipation.

The discussions with the client, Michael, went well in the early afternoon of the first day, but as Leroy was fully aware, Michael would need some social interaction to get comfortable with them as his new supplier. In fact, Leroy had set this up in advance and the evening was going to be a long dinner in a very social club where Michael was going to bring his colleague Janet, who was also on the way to becoming Michael's new girlfriend. Leroy explained to a dismayed Danni that they would also need to play the part of a romantic item as well as work colleagues for the evening.

"Michael needs us to play the part of a loving, passionate couple, to show Janet that workplace relationships can work, as she is nervous about possible issues with dating a colleague. It would also put Michael's potential partner at ease this evening as she will going out with another couple. If he can make progress with her romantically during these two days, he will be on cloud nine. Combined with the great business proposal we have been putting to him, it will guarantee him switching to us as a supplier. As you know his firm would be a huge customer!"

Michael was indeed very keen on the red-haired, well-proportioned Janet, who bore a close resemblance to a younger Janet Mason, the swinger/ interracial porn star. In conversations before Leroy and Danni had arrived in Miami, Leroy had confidentially told Michael that Danni and he were an item, which was really why Michael had asked Janet out to join them all for a very social evening.

Although Danni tried to argue against the context of the evening, she realised in fact it was in both of their interest to land this client and for that to happen Michael would have to have a great evening with his colleague/potential girlfriend. Reluctantly Danni agreed to play the part of a happy and even passionate couple with Leroy.

When Danni and Leroy checked into their hotel in the later afternoon, Danni was dismayed to discover that she and Leroy had been booked into a single room with a large king-sized bed in the centre! Danni protested vehemently to Leroy, but he responded, "Danni we must play the part of a couple. When Michael comes round to the hotel to pick up us this evening, we can't risk him hearing from the hotel staff that we have separate rooms and are not actually a couple."

Very reluctantly Danni accepted the logic of Leroy's approach and with a heavy heart accepted the sleeping arrangements.

Danni had only some quite businesslike clothes with her, and Leroy insisted that the two of them shop together for something more alluring and elegant for her to wear during the evening ahead. Whilst it was embarrassing shopping with Leroy, in the role of her boyfriend, it was nice to be treated and to be able to buy something very elegant on the company's account.

The shop assistant serving them in the high-end boutique allowed Leroy to look at each dress as Danni tried it on. That entailed Leroy coming into the changing rooms with her which made Danni nervous. However, Leroy continued to emphasise it was critical that they had to play a couple so that no word could get out to Michael that the evening was based on a ruse. In the end the dress Leroy chose was actually a very low cut, figure hugging, black evening cocktail dress. It also had two deep side slits that showed a hint of each thigh as Danni walked, Leroy noticed appreciatively.

At first Danni tried to demure realising that the dress was risqué, but Leroy came behind her, one arm grasping her small waist, the other reaching up to cup one round white breast through the dress and said, "I think you're just trying to hold off this because your embarrassed about having people thinking you have a black boyfriend."

Danni realising that given the purpose of the evening, it was the right dress even though the décolletage meant that her conservative bra would not work as it would be visible given how low cut the dress was.

Leroy insisted they had to buy some different lingerie for the outfit, which would have to include stockings as it would highlight the slitted openings at her thighs. He said he would pay for it as it would be a step too far to try to also charge this to the company. Reluctantly Danni agreed and soon found herself in the lingerie store Agent Provocateur. The store allowed couples to have a large changing room with the sales assistant coming in and out with different lingerie. A pretty, young brunette came in and brought different bra and panty sets for Danni to try on with Leroy being in the room. Danni. was extremely flushed and embarrassed to be getting almost fully naked and putting on lingerie in front of Leroy, almost for his benefit.

Following Leroy's suggestion, the young white assistant brought in a lacy and very sensual black under wired half cup bra with high bikini cut black silk panties. With a twinkle in her eye the assistant said, "I'm sure this will not only make you look very glamorous at your event this evening, but I think that it will fuel your boyfriend to give you an amazing night afterwards!"

Danni blushed heavily, but Leroy smiled and said, "I'm sure you're right there! Don't you agree darling?"

Danni was too embarrassed to reply but the assistant thinking she was helping said, "Don't worry I have no judgement over interracial couples, in fact to be really honest I think it's incredibly sexy!"

After she said this, she winked at Danni, and giggled as she left the room saying, "I'll give you two a little bit of privacy to try this on, don't get too naughty!"

Leroy insisted on personally disrobing Danni fully of her current white lingerie. Once he had stripped her naked, he moved behind her, cupped one bare white breast in one large black hand and slipped his other hand possessively over her blonde pussy pulling her to him whilst they both saw themselves in the mirror...

Danni saw a beautiful busty and slim white woman being held very firmly and possessively by her muscular tall dark lover. Leroy pinched her now super rigid right nipple and pulled up her pussy with his strong palm lifting Danni to her toes and eliciting a gasp from her.

"That girl is right don't you agree Danni interracial couples are the absolute hottest," saying that he bent down and kissed her neck whilst pulling her body to him so she could feel his enormously erect manhood only separated from her bare bottom by his thin slacks. Danni could feel her pussy moistening under his possessive grip but he then pulled away to allow her to put on the black lingerie set. She couldn't admit it to Leroy, but the sight in the mirror of the two of them in that position was one of the most sensual sights that she'd ever seen.

In her bedroom getting ready, Danni received a call from Kevin to ask how the trip was going. She took the call, clad as she was in the half cup black bra, high cut black panties and at Leroy's suggestion some thigh high black stockings. Danni tried to cover her guilt or what she thought was bound to happen at night by telling Kevin what an amazing trip it had been from a business perspective and how Leroy had been a perfect gentleman and was playing a tremendous role in helping her win this new contract.

She explained how big bonus would probably be if the trip was successful. Kevin was ecstatic and said that they had to invite Leroy round for a thank you dinner if she got the bonus. It was the last thing that Danni wanted to agree to, but given how she had explained the trip and Leroy's behaviour she gave her half-hearted agreement to this. Kevin also asked her to send him a photo there and then of herself in her new elegant and sexy dress which she shyly did.

"Oh my god Danni, you look amazing in that dress! You should go on these business trips more often if that leads you to getting such sexy outfits! I can't wait to take you out in it one night. Let's do a bit of naughty phone sex at say 11pm after you come back from the dinner! I am so aroused seeing how amazing you look in it, you will drive the men crazy in that outfit!"

Danni was pleased with Kevin's complements and secretly did think she looked great in the dress. She half heartedly agreed to the phone sex, but was concerned that in fact, with Leroy in her room it would not be possible. She hoped that Leroy, who was currently in the bathroom had not heard the conversation, but unfortunately, he had...

The dinner went extremely well with Michael, Janet, Leroy and Danni all drinking copious amounts of wine and the deal seemed to be looking very prospective. Michael jokingly said to the pair that they could get his business if they look after him and Janet on this trip (once Janet was out of earshot).

" We haven't gone all the way if you know what I mean so I would love it if you two could set a good example so she would feel like relaxing and being sensual for the evening."

Leroy immediately jumped in before Danni could demur and said, "Of course we can after all we're away from the office and looking forward to a very sensual dance and of course what comes naturally after if you know what I mean!" he said with a wink.

Michael who was getting a little coarse after the large amounts of alcohol said, "Well Leroy I'm sure you're going to be giving Danni a generous helping of your big old blacksnake later ha-ha..."

Danni looked away in embarrassment but could not say anything realising that this was a critical juncture to be able to bring this deal to a head.

Then the two couples went to the dance floor, Danni in her revealing low-cut dress, snug around her slim waist with its twin side slits up her thighs. Leroy whispered in their ear, "I'm going to be quite physical with you on the dance floor Danni, and you know that you have to respond if we're going to get this deal because it's a key evening for Michael."

Danni's heart was pounding but she mutely nodded realising that she was trapped, and this was the only way of the trip ending successfully. Once the slow dances came on Leroy was completely true to his word, holding Danni tight and slipping one large strong hand behind her head angling her pretty, pale face up for what would be the first public kiss between the couple. Danni had to fight her instinctive urge to push away but seeing Michael looking over intently, as was his date, she had to play along. So, she wrapped her slim arms around Leroy's strong neck and parted her pretty pink lips, welcoming the entrance of Leroy's thick African tongue. Michael whooped approvingly and was soon able to elicit a similar acceptance of his tongue from Janet.

Danni couldn't see all of this because of the angle her head was held at but what she could feel was Leroy's aggressive but sensual tongue deep in her mouth and her timid but accepting response to it. As the dances continued Leroy true to his word became even more physical and soon was slipping each large dark hand inside the two slits in her dress and was caressing her nearly naked butt and pulling her mons veneris firmly up against him.

If they had been in their home city, despite the stakes, then she would have at that point pushed away. However, in Miami she was at least confident that nobody would recognise her with this large black man. So, she allowed Leroy to pull her against him and manipulate her hips to make her pussy rub against what was becoming a familiar huge hardness which extended down his thigh, which was firmly lodged between her legs. His hardening phallus rubbed up against her thigh and the front of her pussy as it continued to lengthen and thicken.

Danni held on to Leroy's neck and closed her eyes to not see the appreciative stares of some of the women in the room. Although she had earlier noticed that some of the older white men looked a little aghast and jealous at the very sexual interracial scene.

Leroy held her hips firmly, both of his large hands working inside her dress, through the twin slits. He ensured that his large and by now, very hard, erection was rubbing directly against Denny's swelling labia with only flimsy clothes separating them.

The hands inside the black dress helped to mould her to his body and also caressed and squeezed her white butt that was barely covered by the skimpy black panties. As if things could not go any further, she realised that Leroy was now rubbing one long dark finger along her now drenched slit, having slipped it under her panty gusset. Despite her reluctance, the combination of alcohol, his carefully planned physical stimulation and her knowledge as to what this black man could do to her brought her to an extremely high level of arousal.

She no longer resisted the direct rubbing of his huge cock up against her skimpy dress directly between her thighs. Leroy's enormity was now providing direct stimulation of her now fully engorged and erect clitoral area. The combination was too much for her to resist and soon Danni was cooperatively pushing back and undulating steadily her pelvis against this pleasure giving phallus.

Leroy winked at Michael who was appreciatively glancing over, whilst also, if not quite as sensationally, fondling Janet. When Danni felt Leroy's thick middle finger start to slip between her extremely engorged and wet labia, she knew it would be too much for her.

Danni started to have a small orgasm right there on the dance floor, whilst being held masterfully by Leroy, one hand gripping her butt and guiding her pelvic thrust, the other pumping and directly stimulating her vagina. Her quite whimpers of climax could not be heard by anyone other than Leroy. He smiled to himself realising this was another level of intimacy achieved in this public but very dark place.

After that round of dances, Janet was determined to have Danni accompany her to the lady's room.

"Well Danni I had my doubts about an office romance, but I can see from the sexual chemistry that you two have that it can really work, yes?"

Danni had to go along with her role for the evening and said, "Yes it works very well."

Janet who by now was very tipsy and aroused by Michael's caressing of her became a little more personal. She whispered to Danni, "Is it true what they say, you know about black men being such good lovers?"

Danni flushed in embarrassment but had no choice but to go along with Leroy's lead.

"I guess it is, I mean yes, he is, very, very good in bed."

She felt uncomfortable at discussing such things but could at least comfort herself with the fact that she was being truthful, when Janet raised the stakes even further...

"I hope you don't mind me asking Danni, but is the other part of what they say true? Are they, very big? You know down there..."

By now Danni was flushing with embarrassment, but once again cornered she had to answer truthfully though nervously and hesitantly replied, "I don't know about all black men Janet, but between you and I..., Leroy is..., he's..., he's..., very large where it matters."

Danni could see that her bold, but completely truthful, words had an immediate effect on Janet. Janet's breathing deepened, her red lips opened a little wider and underneath her sheer dress, two points became very visible. After that exchange Janet became very open to Michael's advances on the dance floor and later that night, when he gleefully reached third base.

Leroy took Danni back to the hotel and took the opportunity to passionately kiss and caress the heavily inebriated Danni in the large ornate lift, elicits scandalised glances from the generally older, more conservative passengers in the lift.

Once in their hotel room, Leroy wasted no time in stripping Danni of everything but her thigh high black stocking, all the while caressing and stimulating his already very excited white subordinate. With his black hands working skilfully on her breasts, butt, and pussy, soon he judged she was aroused enough to move to the next stage and quickly disrobed himself.

Close to orgasm by now, the sight of Leroy's large swelling manhood genuinely excited Danni and she automatically took her usual firm two handed grasp, thrilled by it's pulsing virility. Rather than accept her oral homage, Leroy preferred to recreate the scenario they had recently played out. Soon they were mimicking their earlier dancing position, only now naked other than Danni wearing her black stockings. His two strong black hands were again moulding and massaging her butt and manipulating her hips into rhythmical rolling of her pelvis, causing her labia to rub back and forth along the rigid length of his 10-inch black monster, erect thick and horizontal between her toned white thighs.

"Doesn't it feel amazing Danni, see how well we fit together? Look at our image in the mirror, we look so good."

Danni looked over and the contrast of his large muscular black frame and her toned slim paleness was indeed striking. The picture was even more erotic when considering the vision of his two large black hands moulding her butt and guiding her hips to continue their rolling motion over the thick black rod between her legs and under her damp labia. The motion created huge pleasure for both. Danni broke first, holding tight with both arms to his strong neck as her orgasm mirrored her earlier one in an identical position but clothed, earlier in the evening.

Soon they were lying on the bed in a similar configuration except that Leroy was behind her, in a spooning position. His two hands were kneading her breasts in the way he had learnt she loved, and her hips were again rhythmically moving back and forth ensuring her swelling labia caressed and were stimulated by his rigid length. At that moment her phone went, Kevin was calling to FaceTime her!

Before she could react, Leroy had accepted the call, though he was careful to ensure the video did not send from her end...

"Hi baby, you can see I am hard and ready for our phone sex session! It sounds you're wet and ready too."

Danni and Leroy could both see the image of Kevin lying back on his bed a home rubbing steadily his modest five incher. Leroy redoubled his milking of Kevin's wife's white teats with his strong black hands. He now tried a technique of "cup and milk" that he had thought of from analysing her physical responses to his previous love making. His large palms cupped her full breasts, pulling them slightly upwards on her chest in a way he had learnt that she liked. In addition, he used a thumb and two fingers on each hand to rhythmically and strongly squeeze each nipple from base to tip and then relax. This action moved each nipple back and forth, strongly milked from base to tip whilst his palms cupped and held the bulk of each pale breast.

The novel and highly effective stimulation of her engorged breasts and the sensational nature of the situation, with her black boss sexing her so skilfully whilst her husband was blissfully unaware and masturbating spiked her arousal and Danni moaned in excitement.

jones286
jones286
305 Followers
12