Danni's Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Co-workers continue messing around in the office.
5.5k words
4.83
16.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
943 Followers

This story is a continuation of "Danni's Rules" Chapter 1. This story won't make sense without having read the first chapter. If you haven't read it, or if you haven't read it in a while (it's been a long time since it was published), please read it first. It won't take long.

On her way home, Danni kept thinking about the events of the day. She knew she initiated it when she said he shouldn't keep his hands on just her shoulders, but he sure seemed excited to follow through. He even said he fantasized about her! And he liked her tits! No guy had ever told her that, and she was pretty sure he wasn't just saying it.

Later that evening, during dinner, she nonchalantly said to Steve, "Do you think I should get a boob job?"

"Shit, YES!" he replied, with a big smile on his face. "Are you thinking about doing that?"

"I don't know...just a thought. Nothing I'm going to do immediately."

She couldn't get over how excited he was at the thought of her having bigger boobs.

The next day, toward the end of the day, she went to Robert's office and closed the door. He smiled and stood up to meet her as she walked toward his desk. Just as he got close to her, she stopped.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Of course. Sounds serious."

"Do you think I should get a boob job?"

Robert realized she closed the door because of the topic of conversation, not because she had something else in mind. He thought for a bit before answering.

"I think if you don't like the size of your breasts, and if you think you'd feel better about yourself if you had bigger boobs, then you should do it. And there are definitely women who have no boobs who probably do feel better after they get one." He chuckled out loud. "That's get one procedure -- not get one bigger boob. That would be weird." Danni laughed, too. Then he paused for a few seconds as their eyes were locked.

"But if you're asking my opinion if I think you NEED one, or if I think your boobs would look better if they were bigger, the answer is no. Jesus, Danni, I think your boobs are absolutely perfect."

She smiled and looked down at her chest. "They're kinda' small."

"Yes, they aren't huge. They're just perfect."

Danni reached down, grabbed one of his hands, brought it up and placed it on her breast.

"You sure you like them?"

And then she moved her face toward his and kissed him. He started massaging her breast and felt her nipple harden. As they continued to kiss, he slipped his hand under her top and again massaged her breast over her bra. She liked what he was doing to her breast, and she liked the feeling of his hard dick against her. But she suddenly took a step back and pulled his hand out from under her shirt.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. You make me feel so incredibly good, and I don't mean to tease you, but I'm afraid if we get started, I won't stop."

"It's okay. I understand. But, god, you turn me on, Danni!" he said quietly.

After he took a step back, he asked, "Why the question about the boob job? Is it important to you to have larger breasts?"

"Shit, I don't know. Most guys think they're too small. But you seem to think they're okay."

"Not exactly true," he said, making her look confused. "They're way better than okay. They're wonderful."

She smiled. "You know, flattery will get you everywhere. But not tonight. I need to head home." She hesitated for a few seconds. "We're still friends, right? Even if your flattery doesn't get you everywhere, you'll still come visit me in my office and rub my shoulders, right?"

Robert laughed. "Yeah. Until you report me to HR."

Danni smiled. "Good. I think you're safe. I gotta go. See you tomorrow."

She gave a little wave, turned, and walked out the door.

The next morning, Robert was the first one in the office, which was not unusual. He liked to get in early to get stuff done.

As he sat down at his desk, he noticed the seam of his pants had come apart on the outside of the left leg near the knee. It wasn't a huge gap, but one that was certainly noticeable. He sighed as he walked over and closed the door. Then he closed all the blinds on the windows, since there were other office buildings right across the street, and since it was still dark out, people in those offices could see in to his lighted office. He took off his shoes and pulled off his pants. Then he slid open the upper left drawer of his desk. Thanks to all his travelling, he had a nice collection of sewing repair kits from various hotels.

He took out one of the "good" ones -- where there are 8 needles, each already pre-threaded with a different color thread. Just as he was about to open the little plastic case to pull out the one with navy blue thread, he stopped and smiled to himself. He picked up the phone and dialed Danni. She often got into the office early, too. He was happy when she answered.

"Hi there!" she said in a cheerful voice.

"Hi to you. I just wanted to let you know my pants seam was ripped, so I had to close my office door so I could take off my pants to fix it. But if you have any questions about any presentations, or just want to lend a hand, don't let the closed door stop you. Just c'mon in."

There was silence on the other end for a few seconds. Finally, Danni replied, "Okay. Thanks. Good to know. Bye." And she hung up.

Now Robert thought he crossed the line. She didn't sound pleased, and he was pissed at himself. He thought about calling back to apologize, but decided to just drop it. He turned the one pant leg inside out to get to the seam and pulled out the needle and thread. He looked at the pants to find the ripped seam, lined up the two sides, and placed the needle through the pants.

He had sewn three stitches when suddenly the door opened. It wasn't loud, but it surprised him, and he jumped. Then a huge smile came across his face when Danni walked in. She was wearing a red skirt, a white tank top, and a big smile of her own. And two protruding nipples.

Robert was sitting in his desk chair and was partially pulled in under his desk. He quickly started getting hard at the site of Danni being there and her nipples.

"You said maybe I could give you a hand," she said as she walked around the desk to where he was sitting. She saw the pants on the desk and smiled. She put her hands on the chair and pulled it back, with Robert helping push it back. It slid along the plastic chair mat, and Robert's boxer briefs and bare legs came into view. Danni stared at his hard dick straining against his underwear and then looked at Robert.

She leaned down, and as she put her right hand on his bulge, she said, "is this hand okay?"

As she wrapped her hand around his dick, Robert moaned, "uh huh."

With Danni bent over, Robert got a nice view down her tank top and could see the top of her breasts peeking out from her bra. He was staring at her breasts and didn't see Danni move her other hand until he felt her pull the waistband of his underwear forward and slip her hand inside and back onto his dick. He let out another moan as she squeezed and released his dick over and over.

She pulled her hand out and turned the chair 90 degrees toward her. She reached down, grabbed both sides of his underwear, and started to pull them down. Robert lifted his butt so she could get them off. Then she pushed his legs apart, stepped between them, and knelt on the floor. She grabbed his dick and stroked it a few times before she lowered her head and took his dick in her mouth.

Robert let out a loud groan. Danni used her tongue to make circles around the head and the sensitive portion just below the head. Sometimes she moved her lips down his shaft and back up, but she mainly concentrated on the top. She used one hand to stroke his shaft below her mouth and her other hand to tickle his balls. This drove Robert absolutely crazy.

"Oh, god, that feels good!"

Danni looked up at him and smiled. She took her hands off of him for a minute to lift her tank top up over her breasts. Then she pulled her bra up over her breasts. As she put her mouth back on Robert's dick, he reached down and could just reach her breasts. He massaged them and pinched her nipples, bringing moans from Danni.

Robert loved touching her breasts, and it just added to the incredible feeling of Danni's blow job. He suddenly felt that familiar feeling, and he whispered, "Danni, I'm going to come."

Danni smiled, but didn't remove her mouth. She tightened her lips as she slipped them over the ridge of his dick. She slightly tightened her hand around his dick and stroked a little faster. And she gently squeezed his balls.

With a combination of a grunt and a gasp, Robert exploded in her mouth. He kept shooting, and she kept swallowing. Finally, he stopped and he laid his head back on the top of his chair with his eyes closed.

Danni swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick to clean up any cum and pulled away.

Robert opened his eyes and looked down at the smiling Danni. He put his hands on her arms as he stood up and pulled her up at the same time. He kissed her hard, tasting himself on her tongue. One hand immediately went to her breast, gently massaging it and then pinching her nipple. Danni let out quiet moans. Robert pulled his mouth away from hers, only to quickly fill it with her other nipple. He used his tongue to flick it while he gently sucked.

He pulled back and quickly lifted up the bottom of her skirt to her waist.

"Uh uh," Danni protested. Robert was disappointed. Then she continued, "if this gets all wrinkled, people will figure out what I was doing." She pulled it back down, unzipped it, took it off, and laid it over the back of a chair. Robert smiled and pulled her back to him so he could continue sucking her nipple. He also dropped his right hand into her panties and was happy to be met with warm juices. He wasted no time in slipping a finger into her pussy, bringing another sexy, but muted, moan. He was fingering her quickly and then started stroking his thumb back and forth over her clit.

Danni was breathing hard and making sweet, high-pitched moaning sounds. Her entire body was tingling from the stimulation to her breasts and her pussy.

Suddenly Robert took his mouth off of her breast. He knelt on the floor, pulled down her panties, and returned two fingers inside her pussy. Next, he used his tongue on her clit, which felt even better to Danni. Hard as she tried not to make noise, she couldn't help but groan, albeit somewhat quietly. But the lack of volume didn't hide the obvious wave of excitement that was building in her body. When Robert closed his mouth around her clit and sucked at the same time that he continued flicking his tongue quickly, Danni finally exploded.

Her entire pelvis kept lurching forward as if she was being given electric shocks. Over and over she pulsed into Robert's face. After 30 seconds she pushed his head away from her overly-sensitive clit. Robert stood up, and Danni laid her head on his chest.

Eventually, she lifted her head, looked at Robert, and smiled. She gave a simple, closed-mouth kiss.

"Jesus, you sure know exactly how to push my buttons!"

"I LOVE pushing your buttons. They're the best buttons I've ever pushed," he said with a smile. "I love making you feel good."

"I think my buttons need a little rest right now," Danni replied with her own smile. She pulled up her panties, put her bra back in place, and pulled down her top. She tried to smooth out the wrinkles.

"Sorry about that," Robert said. "Kinda' looks like your top was pulled up by someone."

Danni smiled. "Good thing I've got a sweater at my desk to cover up."

After she put on her skirt, she asked, "do you need help with your pants seam?"

"No, thanks. I think I can handle it. You said you were 'giving me a hand' earlier, and it doesn't seem to be any closer to being complete."

"Oh, so you're sorry I 'gave you a hand'?" she said with a laugh.

"I didn't say THAT!" Robert replied. "Just saying it's taking a little longer. But it's a whole lot more fun with your help."

Danni smiled. "I'd better get back to my desk and get that sweater on. See you later."

She opened the door, did a quick look down both halls, waved to Robert, and left, closing the door behind her.

Robert pulled up his boxer briefs and sat in his chair, ignoring the unfinished pants still sitting on his desk. He sure loved spending time with Danni, but he definitely felt a little guilty. Not a LOT guilty -- Danni was a big girl who could make her own decisions -- but he still felt a little guilty. For the time being, though, he figured he'd enjoy what was happening.

Danni felt guilty, too - probably more than Robert did. But she was also confused. Robert thought her boobs were great; Steve thought she needed a boob job. Robert liked going down on her; Steve thought it was gross. Robert always took his time with foreplay, trying hard to make Danni feel good; Steve was just interested in sticking his dick in her and getting his rocks off.

Robert returned to his pants seam, carefully sewing up the small opening. When he was done, he turned the pant leg right side out and pulled on both sides of the pant seam to make sure it looked good. He was pleased with his repair. He pulled his pants on, tucked in his shirt, put on his shoes, and opened the blinds. Finally, he opened the door and went back to work on his computer.

Robert sent out a meeting notice to Danni and her boss for next week to go over some presentations he needed for some upcoming meetings. Some of them were already done; he wanted to review those. Others were still in the planning stages, and Robert thought Danni might need some help to get everything done; that's why he invited Danni's boss.

On the day of the meeting, Robert went to the conference room a couple of minutes early to hook his computer up to the large monitor on the wall at the end of the long table. He took a seat at the same end of the table, just like he always did when he was using the monitor. When Danni and her boss walked in, her boss immediately went to the other end of the table, sitting at the head of the table as if he was the big boss. Danni smiled, because her boss ALWAYS liked to think he was in charge and ALWAYS tried to sit at the head of the table. Danni sat in the middle of the long table.

When Robert started the presentation, Danni turned so she was facing the screen and her back was toward her boss. Robert noticed she was wearing her white, sheer blouse and a red button-up sweater with a navy-blue wrap skirt. Robert always noticed what Danni was wearing and was familiar with most of her outfits. When she wore this blouse, she wore a white camisole with lace at the top of the V-neck.

As Robert switched to the fourth slide, Danni nonchalantly opened the three buttons holding her sweater closed and pulled the sweater open. When Robert, who was looking at the large screen and pointing out some changes he wanted, turned around, he stopped mid-sentence. Danni wasn't wearing the white camisole with the lace top today. She wasn't wearing ANY camisole. And she wasn't wearing a bra. Robert was staring directly at Danni's beautiful breasts and her dark areolas.

When he stopped talking, Danni's boss looked up to see what happened.

"You okay?" he asked.

Robert recovered quickly enough to answer. "You didn't see that bird just fly by the window? It scared the crap out of me!"

"Um, no, I guess I missed it"

"Did you get a good look at the breast?" Danni asked, with a wicked smile on her face as she looked directly at Robert.

Robert could not believe she said that with her boss sitting there.

"WHAT?" he said, a little too loudly.

"The bird's breast," Danni said calmly. "Did you see the color of the bird's breast. It helps identify the type of bird," Danni said still smiling. "Was it a Robin Red Breast? Did you see a lot of red on the breast?"

"No, I don't think so," Robert replied with a smile, realizing Danni was toying with him. "It was beautiful, but it surprised me."

"What was that last change you wanted, Robert?" Danni continued, still wearing the same huge smile.

Robert was having trouble concentrating, but he finally picked up his thought about the change he wanted. Now, every chance he got, he'd look at Danni's boss to see if he was looking at his computer, and then he'd sneak a peek at Danni. He almost moaned out loud when she scratched her breast and gave her nipple a little squeeze, causing it to get very hard. Robert was glad he was sitting down, because he, too, was getting hard. Danni continued teasing him throughout the rest of the meeting.

After about an hour, they finished going through the slides. Danni pulled her sweater closed and buttoned up a couple of buttons. Her boss assured Robert that between Danni and others on his team, they'd be able to complete everything in time. He and Danni both got up to leave. Robert remained seated, afraid he was still obviously hard. Danni was behind her boss, and just as she got to the door, she turned, smiled at Robert, blew him a silent kiss, and left.

The next day, Robert called Danni to see if she was free for lunch. He wanted to go over the presentations again and said he could order sandwiches for lunch. She agreed but said, "JUST lunch and work, okay?" Robert agreed, but he was sad. Clearly Danni was having second thoughts about what the two of them had done.

When she came to his office, the sandwiches were on his conference table. She left the door open after she came in, signaling to Robert that she clearly was there only for work.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... just a lot on my mind. I need to concentrate on work."

"Okay," he replied. "Just remember, I'm always here if you ever want to talk. I'm a good listener."

She smiled. "Thanks, Robert. You've always been good to me. Lately, you've been REALLY good to me. I just have to work out some things in my head."

"Okay," he said.

He brought up the latest presentation on his screen as he started opening his sandwich. After a couple of bites, he scrolled through the presentation and showed Danni comments he had added. She jotted down a couple of notes in-between bites and suggested Robert add some additional comments in the deck where he wanted changes. After an hour, the presentation was done, and so was lunch. Danni said she'd grab the file with comments off the server and would be able to get it back to him later that day.

That night, as she crawled into bed, Danni snuggled into Steve. She slipped her hand onto his dick and started giving gentle squeezes. A surprised Steve turned around with a smile on his face -- usually he initiated sex. He slipped his hand under the bottom of Danni's loose nightgown and immediately started rubbing her pussy lips. Danny got wet pretty quickly, and she pulled off her nightgown. Steve climbed on top of her.

"Suck my nipples, Steve."

He bent over and took one nipple in his mouth. He sucked for about two seconds, then stopped. He pushed her legs apart and started rubbing his dick along her wet pussy.

"Why'd you stop doing that?" she asked.

"You're already wet," he said. "You look ready."

As he slipped his dick in her, Danni squeezed her breasts with both hands. She pretended it was Robert squeezing her breasts. She could remember exactly how it felt that first day when he caressed her breasts. She remembered exactly how he looked when he saw her naked breasts. And she remembered how he thought her breasts were perfect.

Steve was pumping in and out, and it felt good. But when Danni pictured Robert on top of her and envisioned him being the one in her, she started groaning. She started moving her body up into Steve every time he lowered himself into her. She started squeezing her muscles on "Robert's dick" with every stroke as "he" pinched her nipples. She could hear him grunting and smiling at her small breasts. She wrapped her legs around "him" to pull him further into her.

Leader12
Leader12
943 Followers
12