Danny

Story Info
Helping my girlfriend finish work after a very long day.
4.1k words
4.68
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danner, or "Danny" for short, was my girlfriend. Well, she was actually my fiancé.

She was having a truly awful time of late at work. We were in our late teens and doing what we could between college stints. She was working as a shift manager at a fast-food joint. Recently, they were having a tough time keeping shifts staffed, which meant her closing shifts were becoming later and later.

I had worked in the same restaurant for over a year with her before moving on to another field that had better hours and benefits. It did mean, though that I had the knowledge and skills to be able to help when she was really in a bind as there was nothing in the store I'd never done and could do fairly well.

One such night, I was talking to her and she just sounded exhausted. It was the last night of an eight day stretch before she was due off for four days and she really wanted to get it over with, as did I so that I could have her to myself for a few days. As was usual lately, though, one closer had called out and one left early and she was in the weeds. I saddled up and made the drive to help with whatever I could after closing time. Per her request, I stopped for a coffee AND two Red Bulls on the way to help with her energy level for the long night.

When I arrived, she kissed me and gave me a long hug, quietly whispering "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're amazing." I gave her a squeeze and kissed her forehead.

She was wearing the standard-issue manager's uniform for women at this establishment: a striped, button-down shirt, a ridiculous frilly tie, and plain uniform pants. The pants did nothing for anyone else but, damn, if they didn't hug her ass just perfectly. Danny was 5'1 and maybe 105lbs. She had a curvy, gorgeous figure with full hips, a round ass, and B-cup breasts that just laughed at gravity.

The tie was always the first victim after the restaurant closed. It was already on the desk. She undid the first few buttons of her shirt. She had only female crew working with her that night so the bit of cleavage showing was no big deal. I quickly noticed the tight cleavage created by the push-up bras that she usually wore. That was enough to make me swell a bit. She had been so tired lately that our sex life had taken a serious beating. I understood and wasn't about to push it. She was exhausted all the time.

We'd gotten things cleaned up. All of the dishes were knocked out, the dining room clean, and all the floors and stainless surfaces were taken care of. It was pretty common to be soaked after this kind of cleanup. My shirt was mostly soaked. Danny's shirt was about the same. Jamie, the one remaining employee left from the shift was COMPLETELY soaked as she was up to her shoulders in the large sink washing. She was a tiny, adorable 18-year-old with a bubbly disposition who I worked with a lot in the past and knew well. I was sitting in the office with Danny as she started putting her paperwork together for the night, when Jamie walked in. There was a small bank of lockers in the corner. Without a care that I was in the room along with Danny, Jamie stripped her soaking-wet shirt over her head and snapped her bra off. She turned towards us and grabbed a towel from the clean pile in a box nearby and began drying her pert, A-cup tits. She deadpanned "If I keep getting them this wet, maybe someday, they'll grow." and winked before grabbing a sweatshirt and pulling it over her head.

I followed Jamie out to her car to make sure she got in and, on her way, safely. It was two in the morning and I certainly wasn't letting her walk out and get into one of only three cars in a parking lot alone. I told her to drive safely as she left, and then headed back into the store, locking the door behind me. It was now just Danny and I in the building.

I walked back into the office where she was sitting at the desk counting money. She had lost the button down entirely because it was so wet, and was now just sitting there in her bra. There were no windows anywhere in the back of the store, so there was no risk of her being seen by anyone but me. Her bra was clearly damp and her nipples were incredibly hard. At the sight of them, I was on my way to the same condition.

I slid behind her chair to move to the other side of the office and sit on the filing cabinet; the only other surface to sit on. I tried to not mention or show the burgeoning erection I had going on but there was no way to keep it from brushing her shoulder as I squeezed through. I sat down and, in the immediate, she didn't say a word.

After a few moments, however..."Feels like you're ok with the view." she said, not even breaking her stride in counting out the register drawers. All I could muster was "I'm more than ok with it." She quietly just hummed a "Hmmmmm...then..." and reached back to unsnap her bra, throwing it to the side of the desk. She's now sitting there, counting piles of cash, with rock-hard nipples and a big smirk on her face. I sighed loudly and repositioned myself. She finished what she was counting, banded it, and was done. She "dropped" everything into the safe and all the money was dealt with. She turned toward me in her wheeled office chair and kicked over to where I was sitting. She slid her hands up the insides of my thighs, her right landing atop my current situation. "Oh, damn."

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I don't mean to be inappropriate or creepy. You're just so sexy."

She laughed out loud. "HA! Yeah, I'm true sex appeal sitting here topless and counting money!"

I reached down, lightly ran a finger across one of her hardened nipples and said "You really don't give yourself enough credit." She laughed lightly and then realized I was completely serious. "Are you that..." she started as she reached up with her hand and squeezed my cock through my pant leg. "Holy shit." she said as she simultaneously realized I was completely hard and saw a quarter-sized dot of precum soak through the fabric over the tip. "I've really been neglecting you." she said quietly and apologetically. I pleaded with her not to apologize, citing how it wasn't her fault and that she'd been working her ass off.

She listened without a word, lightly biting her lip as she stroked me through the fabric of my pants.

"Stand up." she said quietly but with authority. I stood up from the filing cabinet and she slowly undid my belt, zipper and pants, lowering them to my ankles. I hadn't waned at all and may have been a bit harder now. My cock was a few inches from her face as she wrapped one hand around it, smearing precum over the head with her thumb, while bringing the other hand up and cupping my balls. It's truly cliché but they felt beyond full. "Shit." she said as she held them in her hand. "These definitely need to be emptied."

"Should I keep standing or sit back down?" I asked. It was awkward and stupid, but I wanted her to be comfortable as these weren't exactly the ideal surroundings for sexual activity.

She breathlessly replied "It doesn't matter to me." just before plunging my full length into her mouth. It had been weeks since I'd so much as felt a squeeze of her hand and now I was pressing against the back of her throat. I gasped as I compromised and leaned back against the filing cabinet to steady myself. She worked the shaft of my cock with her hand, twisting as she moved and absolutely coating me in her saliva. She'd never given me such an aggressive, sloppy blowjob. Spit was dripping from her hand and my cock down across the tops of her breasts, running down to her stomach. She was rolling her tongue around the head of my cock each time she would stop with the just the head in her mouth. Alternatively, when she moved me in and out of her mouth, her tongue dragged hard on the underside of my shaft.

She grabbed one of my hands and placed it at the back of her head as she popped my cock from her mouth loudly.

"Fuck my mouth." she said.

She had NEVER said this or anything even close before.

"Wait. What?" I replied. I wasn't even sure I'd heard her correctly.

"I said fuck my fucking mouth." she replied.

I gripped her short hair in my fist, grabbed the base of my cock with my other hand, and thrust myself into her mouth until she gagged. I released my cock and just held her head firmly, but gently as I started a steady rhythm. Each time I reached the back of her throat she'd gag slightly. I pulled out of her mouth at one point, curious to see what she'd do, and she stuck her tongue out, clearly wanting me to smack my cock against it. I obliged several times before I was buried to the hilt in her mouth again.

I wasn't going to last much longer. I'd always warned her, so I muttered "I'm going to cum soon." She grabbed my hands from the back of her head and placed them back on the filing cabinet. She reached both hands up and cupped my ass, holding me tight as she now fucked my cock with her mouth. That was it. I was done.

I wasn't sure what she'd do as she was never a fan of swallowing. She would do so when practicality and ease of cleanup called for it but, if there was any way to avoid it, she wouldn't swallow.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I warned her.

She replied with a steady, moaned chant of "Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm." right up until the moment I exploded into her mouth. As I did, she loudly moaned "MMMmmmmmm." and began greedily gulping down every drop I could give her. I grabbed the back of her head again and slowly fucked her mouth as she drained the last bit of cum from me.

By this time, she had opened the top of her pants and slid a hand into her panties. I couldn't be sure, but it looked as though she was working her clit in small circles. She was incredibly turned on. In fact, I could hear how wet she was. I pulled myself from between her lips and stroked my cock a few times. Still catching her breath, she looked up at me and said "I had to swallow five times. Five fucking times." I smirked down at her and replied "Is that a complaint or a compliment?" She smiled back and said "I think it was pretty fucking hot." Without a word, I slid back into her mouth and slowly fucked it again. As she rolled her tongue around me and moaned, I became completely erect again.

She hummed in surprise and approval and began sucking a bit harder as her hand moved faster. I reached down and pulled her hand from her pants. She whimpered until she realized I was about to take her fingers into my mouth and suck them clean. Still filling her mouth, now licking her own sex from her fingers one at a time, I replaced the hand that had been in her pants with my own. She moaned loudly into my cock as I pressed hard against her clit, made a few small circles, and slid my middle and ring fingers inside of her.

She grunted and gasped her approval.

I slid out of her mouth and moved down to kneel in front of her. I lifted her ass a bit and slid her pants and panties over her hips to give me full access to her. I wrapped one hand around the back of her neck and gripped her forcefully. I leaned in and kissed her hard...my togue moving with hers. A few moments later, I moved my other hand back to her dripping pussy, sliding the same fingers back inside of her as I ground the palm of my hand against her clit. She cried out loudly into my mouth. I did my best to keep grinding my hand against her clit as my fingers moved inside of her. All the while, I held her in an unrelenting kiss that she returned with a passion I'd never known from her before. She seemed to truly get off on my being in control this way.

She'd wrapped her hands around my shoulders and began digging her fingertips into my skin. From the way she was moaning into my mouth and squirming, I knew she was about to cum. Within a few moments of continuing to work my hand against her, she started to shake and pressed back hard against my hand and soaked it. I continued to kiss her as her mouth froze in absolute bliss and she cried loudly against my lips. As she came down from the wave of her orgasm, I slid my fingers from her and lightly cupped her drenched pussy. I loosened my grip on her neck and broke our kiss slowly as I pulled her against my chest, holding her tight to me. She pressed her forehead to my shoulder as she caught her breath.

I clutched her tight to me, my fingers moving back and forth against the smooth skin of her back and shoulders. After a few minutes, I leaned out and moved back in to give her a long, soft kiss. After several moments of this, I kissed down her chin and lightly began to kiss and lick her neck. I lingered for a bit and slowly moved down her body, already glistening and wet. I kissed her breast bone and then moved to the side, rolling my tongue around her nipple before taking it into my mouth and lightly sucking. As I ministered to one with my mouth, I lightly rolled the other between my fingertips. I took great care to visit each side evenly.

Then, I began working my way down her stomach, feathering kisses across her skin and lightly licking her before finally reaching her mostly-shaven, beautifully-perfect pussy. I moved out and let my warm breath dance across her wet slit. I played for time and teased her, softly kissing the inside of each of her thighs in turn. I grazed her skin with my teeth and made sure she felt my breath again and my lips brushed against hers as I moved from one side to the other. She moaned softly as I finally, ever-so-lightly ran my tongue from the bottom of her lips to the top. As I reached the top, I pressed the tip of my tongue into her wetness to find her clit. "Ohhhhh, fuck!" she gasped. My hands slid up her thighs and held her as my tongue probed deeper. Her fingers danced across my bald head as I took her between my lips and sucked her clit lightly. I kissed the sensitive nub. I licked it. I sucked it. I teased it. I made absolute love to her pussy with my tongue.

I varied my pace and movement, hoping to prolong and intensify her pleasure. It seemed, at some point, that, no matter how slow I moved, she was so incredibly worked up that her orgasm was already triggered. I could either try to push off the inevitable or run headlong into it with tongue blazing.

I chose the latter.

I pushed my tongue deeper between her wet lips and devoured her with my mouth. My chin was soaked as I took her clit between my lips, swirled my tongue around it, and sucked it harder and harder.

Her breathing began to quicken and I matched it with the pace of with my movements. I moved my right hand out and slid my middle finger easily inside of her as I sucked her with greater intensity. She was moaning my name and pleading with me. "Please don't stop. Please. Please make me cum again."

I had no intention of stopping. I wanted this to go on forever.

I began fucking her harder with my fingers as my tongue worked between her lips and around her clit. Her squirming in the chair turned into an instant of rigidity. In that moment, her muscles tensed, she dug her nails into my head, bit her lip and screamed her way into another orgasm. I couldn't believe the wave of wetness against my tongue as she came. The intensity was tenfold anything I'd ever experienced with her. She panted and gasped for breath as her hands rubbed all around my sweating scalp. I raised myself back up onto my knees and she pulled me to her to kiss me. As our lips met and tongues intertwined, she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock.

I had never had a problem with self-lubrication. Precum was sometimes a problem when I was trying to hide my arousal in a clothed state. By this time, I was so turned on that my shaft was completely covered. She stroked me several times, rubbing her thumb over the head. She grabbed at my hip, clearly wanting me to stand. As I got to my feet, she tilted her head downward and dribbled saliva into her cleavage. The hand that was still wrapped around my cock brought it between her tits and she pushed them together over me. I was beyond turned on and wanting to fuck any part of her I could. I began thrusting between her tits slowly and she leaned down, catching the head of my cock between her lips each time I thrust upwards. Almost as soon as this began, she lifted her head and gave me the most intense, devilish smile. She bit her lip, and released my cock from between her dripping tits.

She stood for a moment, turned her back to me and kneeled on the chair, presenting herself to me in a way that defies description. Before either of us could utter a word, I was pushing the head of my cock inside of her. We both gasped "Fuck!" in unison, followed by a laugh as she turned and smiled at me over her shoulder. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her as hard as I could. I wasn't interested in speed, as it were. I wanted to be sure that every bit of my body weight was behind each thrust as I bottomed out inside of her with each stroke. She moaned out a loud "OH!" each time that I did so. I kept one hand on her hip as I reached up with the other and wrapped it over her collar bone. I steadied her as much as I could to receive the most aggressive pounding she'd ever gotten and I'd ever given. She was also fucking me back...rocking her hips back against me to meet each and every thrust. She had started crying out even more loudly and I couldn't even understand some of what she was saying.

Once her orgasm approached, though, I understood her perfectly.

Her pussy clamped tightly around my cock as she went (literally) screaming over the edge of an intense orgasm. I leaned in completely and didn't even slow down. Within moments, her whole body was shaking uncontrollably as she came again, almost on top of her first orgasm. She screamed so loudly that she startled me. She was more than fine, though the sensitivity that came with this orgasm proved to be a bit much for her as she reached back and grabbed my thigh to stop me.

As we both gasped for breath, I released my grip, so tight that I left handprints in both areas, on her. She leaned forward to pull herself off of my painfully-hard cock. As she was turning around, back toward me, she breathlessly said "I want you to cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum on my face. I don't care. I just want you to cum." She gripped the tops of my thighs tightly and took me in her mouth fully. After taking me all the way in several times, pushing against the back of her throat each time, I took control. I took a fistful of hair at the back of her head with one hand as I gripped and stroked myself a few times with the other. My hand settling at the base of my cock, I paused. Danny was looking up at me the entire time and senses what I craved in that hesitation. "Do it." she said. "I know that's what you want. Fuck my mouth again. Fuck my throat."

The word "throat" had barely cleared her lips before I was pushing the head of my cock into her. She gagged as I did and I relented for a moment. Sensing my renewed hesitation, she pulled against my thighs and pushed herself back onto me, wordlessly telling me that this was fine and she wanted it as well. At that moment, I somewhat lost myself in the situation. I began to fuck her mouth and throat hard and fast. She coughed. She sputtered. She leaked copious amounts of thick saliva past my cock and out of her mouth, covering the front of her gorgeous body. She never hesitated and almost seemed more aggressive than I.

After only a few minutes of this, I passed my point of no return. I figured that she was past caring if I warned her that I was about to cum. I pulled out of her mouth...a long strand of saliva strung between it and my cock as I began to stroke myself. "Cum for me." was all she said before opening her mouth. I gripped under her chin with my free hand and held her in place as I moaned loudly.

Despite being someone who, only hours ago, at least to my knowledge, was not a fan of cum, her eyes never left mine as the first rope left the head of my cock and hit her squarely in the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but completely recovered, eyes still boring into my own as the second volley partially landed on her tongue, and partially splattered against her lips and chin. She instinctively pulled her tongue in to swallow and the third shot painted her lips and cheeks. She opened her mouth and caught almost all of the fourth jet of cum that left me. I leaned forward and pushed myself back into her mouth as she swallowed the rest of the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life. She held my cock against her tongue and slowly milked every drop from me. Reverentially, her mouth slid back and forth over me in a slow rhythm that seemed to stop time for me. That was until she pulled her mouth off of me and slowly began licking my cock clean, all the while staring up at me.

12