Danny and Elise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

Elise knew it would drive him crazy wondering and smirked while he was preoccupied.

"You'll just have to figure it out," she said cryptically.

"Ohh, that's just mean," he laughed. "If you told me, maybe I could make some of those things happen," Danny spoke next to her ear as he began soaping her down.

"Shower sex is always a good start," Elise offered. She couldn't help but notice that Danny washed her non-sexual areas first, for the time being, but it was still a turn on.

"Yah?" he asked, the rag continued up her arms, across her shoulders..."What else?"

"I told you, you'll just have to figure it out."

The rag made it's way across her breasts now. Elise leaned her head back against Danny's shoulder.

"How does that feel?" he spoke low in her ear.

"Good," she whispered, closing her eyes, focusing on the feel of his body behind her and the wet, soapy rag working its way across her front.

"And that?" the rag slid between her legs, eliciting a moan from her lips.

"What about this?" Danny suddenly pushed her, not overly hard, against the shower wall. Elise's eyes flung open and she caught herself at the last second.

"Danny!" surprise and excitement filled her. No one had ever gotten rough with her to any degree, but she'd be lying if she said she hadn't daydreamed a similar scenario to this one with Danny.

"Just tell me to stop if you don't like it," he spoke close to her ear. His own voice had become thick with lust.

"No," she shook her head lightly. "Don't stop," she breathed, face still inches away from the tiled shower wall. She moaned again as his hands ran up her thighs, buttocks, and stopped at her waist, holding her there. The anticipation was killing her.

"Spread your legs," he growled in her ear as he quickly reached down in front of her and spread her thighs apart. Elise gasped, her heart beating faster.

The wash rag had been abandoned at some point, leaving only his fingers trailing teasingly against the outside of her opening.

"Oh God, Danny," her breaths already becoming shallow. Suddenly, his body pressed her hard against the tiles, pinning her there, as he plunged two fingers inside of her, working her nub with his thumb.

"Jesus Christ," she gasped, clawing at the wall.

Danny whispered in her ear the things he was about to do to her. A shudder ran down her spine.

"Oh God," she could hardly stand it. It was weird in a way to listen to Danny talk to her in such a way. He was normally such a sweet lover. It was almost like having sex with a different person at the moment, but everything about it turned her on exponentially.

Danny's fingers worked inside of her faster, though it didn't take long for her to climax as worked up as she already was. His member pressing firmly against the small of her back was not helping matters.

Her small screams of pleasure turned into one long, loud one inside the shower stall.

"Don't hold back," Danny spoke next to her ear as she climaxed. Just his lips being that close to her skin made her peak even harder.

She shuddered as he caressed her arms as she finished, her throat scratchy from screaming. He gave her little time to catch her breath, though, spinning her around, back to the wall. As promised, he knelt down, hands pressed firmly against her hips, and lapped at the wet dew between her thighs.

"Oh God! Danny!" Elise felt as if she would explode at any second. No man had ever buried his head between her legs. Danny continued licking hungrily at her opening, stealthily sliding his tongue down it every now and then.

"See? All clean," he smiled at her devilishly.

"Jesus Christ, Danny," she gasped for air, hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

"You'd better catch your breath quick because I'm not done with you," he looked up to her.

"I'm not sure I can..." Danny cut her off by standing and lifting her up, pinning her against the wall again. He was inside of her in an instant.

"Oohh," a deep-throated moan escaped her throat again. She was going to be hoarse later. He worked inside of her slowly a few times, b

ut that was short lived.

Elise couldn't speak and could barely breathe, for that matter. Her pleasure was on the brink of painful. She clawed at his back and gasped and moaned as he pummeled into her steadily.

"You like it like that?" Danny slowed momentarily, out of breath himself.

"Yes," she managed to push away from the wall enough to thrust her hips against him. "Harder," she pulled herself up, grabbing his shoulders, and bounced down hard on him.

"Mmm," Danny closed his eyes and moaned slowly. He mimicked her action and thrust deep inside of her, exaggerated, over and over, making Elise gasp each time. He picked his speed up again after a minute of teasing her.

It was her turn to speak obscenities to him, hastily, barely able to catch her breath enough to speak. Danny didn't let up and did as she asked, climaxing inside of her.

The strange, primal noises that she had never heard coming from Danny turned her on even more as she milked him from the inside, screaming out herself as her pleasure finally overflowed for good.

She spasmed around him,

even as their climax waned.

"Stop doing that, baby," he laughed a little with a pained expression on his face, eyes squeezed shut.

"I can't," Elise breathed heavily. "I'm not doing it on purpose," she laughed.

"I can't any more. You sucked me dry."

Elise laughed again, involuntarily tightening around him again.

"Don't do that," he shook his head, eyes still closed as if he had a sudden onset headache.

"Then get out of me, silly," she looked him in the eyes as he finally opened his.

"What if I don't want to?" he spoke seriously. Elise leaned in and kissed him tenderly on the mouth.

"I love you too."

Elise sat on the couch curled up with Danny, back to their usual ways, after they finished up in the shower. The small tv across from them was turned on, but neither of them paid it much attention as they sat waiting, killing time until Danny's next surprise, relaxing from the strenuous day they had already had. It was only 4 o'clock, the sun still high in the sky.

"Do I have time for a nap?" a yawn snuck up on Elise. The warm afternoon sunlight seeping in from the small windows was making her sleepy.

"Probably not," Danny chuckled. "We need to get dressed soon."

"Dressed?"

"Yah. We're going somewhere in about an hour."

"Nowhere nice, I hope. What the hell am I supposed to wear? All I brought are hiking clothes."

"Go look in the closet," he couldn't keep the smile off his face.

Elise raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously, but got up anyways and walked to the small coat closet next to the door. Inside two sets of clothing were hanging: A black dress and a striped suit.

"Danny, what on Earth..." she trailed off as she carefully pulled the dress out to examine it. It was mid-length and would likely end just above her knees. The neckline came down in a V, but not so far to be too revealing. The entire thing was covered in tiny black sequins, shimmering when the light hit it just right.

"How did I do?" Danny looked at her hopefully.

"I love it," she spoke quietly, barely audible, as she continued examining the dress. She couldn't have done a better job herself. It truly looked like something she would pick out. She was taken aback by the fact that Danny knew her well enough already to pick such a dress out for her.

"What are you up to, though?" Elise wondered aloud. "And how the hell did you manage this?"

"I told you. I just wanted a special weekend together. I felt like we needed to get away," he replied innocently.

"Mmhmm," she raised her eyebrow at him again.

Danny ignored her look.

"And I had the clothes sent ahead of time to the inn. It was actually surprisingly easy."

"I can't believe you did all this," she marveled, shaking her head lightly.

"Just a way to show you how much I love you," he insisted.

"Well I am one lucky girl," Elise draped her arms around his neck, kissing him.

"Come on," Danny stood next to her, waiting with an outstretched hand for her. "Let's dance."

They had just finished their dessert of cheesecake at The Depot on Main in nearby Corbin. Elise didn't remember the town being the kind of place that had such nice sit down restaurants, but it looked newer.

The food was delicious and worth every penny. Danny had the steak, she the pasta primavera. It was one of her favorite dishes, but she hardly ever made it herself. The cheesecake was to die for. On top of all that, Danny had ordered a bottle of red wine.

"Don't get too crazy on me," he had warned jokingly. "We still have to go to the falls after this remember?" he smiled, the candlelight from the centerpiece making his eyes twinkle even more.

"When is the Uber driver coming to pick us up?"

"Whenever the hell I want him too," Danny paused, waiting for her reaction. "I'm just kidding. He'll be here at 8:30. Plenty of time to get back and change...Though I hate to see you get out of that dress. Uh, wait," he held a finger up. "I didn't say that right," he looked embarrassed. Elise didn't try to hide the amused smirk on her face.

"Damn it. You knew what I meant," he laughed a little, seeing the entertained look on her face. "You like to see me sweat, don't you?"

"You have no idea."

"I'm not very good at dancing," Elise took his hand reluctantly.

"That's ok. I'm not either," Danny helped her from her seat.

Thankfully, she was saved by the music changing to a slower number. Everyone knew how to slow dance, right? He pulled her closer, their bodies making contact.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you planned this too," Elise commented, referring to the slow song.

"Who's to say I didn't?" Danny took her hand and placed the other on the small of her back. They swayed back and forth to the music, smiling at each other like two idiots in love, for a long time. The world around them seemed to have stopped.

"You don't strike me as the dancing type either," Elise broke the silence.

"I'm not. I thought it might be nice with you, though. I thought you might like it."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Is it nice with me?" she lips quivered from holding her smile back.

"Everything is nice with you," Danny kissed her softly. It was another moment Elise would commit to memory for a long time. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I really like your suit," she ran a thumb along one of his sleeves. For himself, he had chosen a dark, navy blue suit with thin white stripes and a navy blue dress shirt to match underneath. Normally Elise didn't care too much about clothes, at least in her partner, but Danny looked so damn handsome in it.

"Yah?" he looked down at her. "Don't get used to it," they shared a laugh.

"I know. I'm just saying. You look very handsome." Danny responded by kissing her forehead.

Not long after they finished the bottle of wine, their Uber ride came to pick them up. The sun was just setting for good as they arrived back at their cabin. They changed back into comfy clothes and departed again as quickly as they had come. Danny took her hand as they headed off in the dusk, the bobbing light of their headlamps and soft twilight illuminating the way. Elise struggled to get her eyes to focus in the odd light. She reminded herself it would be much easier to see on their way back from the falls, the moon being full.

Other than the simple fact it was Danny, Elise was glad to have him with her because she was horrible with directions during the daytime, let alone at night. He had been patient with her so far on teaching her different navigational tricks and she was making improvements, but still. Elise could probably still find a way to get lost by herself, even on the paved roads of the park.

They were both surprised by the number of people that had shown up at the overlook of the falls already when they arrived. A good 15, 20 people were already milling around with several more cars pulling into the parking lot. It would still be at least half an hour before the moonbow was visible.

"Wow...I didn't expect there to be this many people."

Elise couldn't put her finger on it, but something was off about Danny's body language or tone when he spoke. She decided not to question him on it. Instead, she squeezed his hand.

"Doesn't mean we can't still enjoy it."

"No, no," he added a little too quickly. "I know," he continued looking around at the growing crowd instead of her. Elise fought the urge to raise her eyebrow at him, choosing to enjoy the rest of their night instead of worrying about it. He would tell her if something was really wrong, right?

A few older couples struck up conversations with them over the next half hour or so while everyone waited for the moonbow to make its appearance. Each one went on about how they were either surprised or elated to see such a young couple enjoying the splendor of nature on a Saturday night instead of staying home or out "partying" at a club. The older couples especially got a kick out of the fact that they had hiked in 10+ miles to see it and that this was their idea of a romantic getaway.

Although neither Danny nor Elise usually cared for small talk much, they found themselves enjoying the company of the middle-aged and elderly couples. Elise hoped they would still be down for going to things like this when they were that age. Assuming they lasted, though at the moment she saw no reason they wouldn't. Life was tricky like that, though. She shook herself from her thoughts, not wanting to think about negative "what ifs?"

Danny squeezed her hand quickly. She looked to him to see what he wanted and followed his gaze. The sun had finally sunk far enough below the horizon and the moon was already almost halfway through its journey across the sky, creating the perfect conditions for the moonbow to finally appear above the falls.

"Wow..." Elise's voice trailed off in the dark. "That's really something." Other than "oohs" and "ahhs" around them, it was surprisingly quiet for the number of people that had shown up.

"It's pretty cool, right?" Danny looked to her for affirmation momentarily before turning his eyes back towards the falls.

"Yah, super cool," she paused. "I'm glad I got to see it with you for the first time."

Danny pulled her to him and put an arm around her shoulder. Elise laid her head on his. They stood in silence as the moonbow become more pronounced by the minute. Danny finally cleared his throat. Elise couldn't remember him ever making such a gesture.

"How about we walk down to that beach you like so much? It's not far...I won't let anything getcha," he winked.

"Ok," Elise let him guide her by the hand through the crowd, wondering for at least the 100th time that day what he was up to. She asked him as much when they reached the flat, gravelly area.

"I just wanted to get away from the crowd for a minute," he looked down as he spoke, absently kicking some loose rocks. Elise started getting the same nervous vibe from him as earlier.

"What's wrong?" she finally asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask you something," Danny replied vaguely.

"Ok," she trailed off. "You can ask me anything," she quickly added, trying to ease his own uneasiness. She was used to him being so confident normally. He wasn't acting himself at all. What was eating him up?

"Well, there are three things I want to ask you, but let's start with the most important one," he shifted nervously. It was such a minor movement that nobody else would have even noticed it or thought anything of it. But Elise had become an expert on reading his body language over the past seven months. She could tell when he was getting flustered, stressed out, nervous. It hadn't happened much, but Danny was most definitely nervous now.

"Ok," she paused. "You're starting to scare me a little," Elise laughed nervously.

"I'm a little scared myself," he joined her uneasy laughter.

"Danny, what is it?" her voice full of concern. His unusual demeanor was causing her to become uncomfortable.

Danny took a deep breath and took her hands.

"You know how much I love you, right?" he looked deep in her eyes.

"Of course," she replied softly. She wanted to add, "Not that I needed any more convincing, but this entire weekend has proven that," but she didn't want to interrupt.

"And that I would do anything for you?"

She nodded in agreement.

"Elise, I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you that I wanted to be with you. I don't know how I knew we would click, but I did. Or maybe I'm just crazy and imagined it all," Danny gave a small chuckle.

"I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anybody else. I know it's kind of soon, so it's ok to say 'no' if you're not ready, but..." he fished something small from his pants pocket and kneeled down on one knee.

"Elise Marie Roberts, will you marry me?" She could barely make out the small ring Danny held up in the dark, the only light currently available coming from the moon overhead.

When had her hands covered her mouth? She always thought it was so cheesy (even though the romantic in her secretly loved the ridiculousness of it) how in every movie you ever saw where a woman got proposed to the first thing that happens are her hands flying up to her mouth, like the character was so surprised. Yet here she was doing it herself, truly surprised. Her mind reeled, trying to make sense of everything.

Elise suddenly felt stupid for not recognizing that the whole weekend was a set-up. Not that Danny didn't like planning special dates with her normally, but this one certainly took the cake so far. They had never done anything this extravagant or romantic. Yes, she should have known what was up. How could she have been taken so off-guard by this?

In her defense, she had never spent much time thinking about "the perfect proposal" like some young women seemed to. Romantic comedies (and the occasional romance novel) quenched her thirst for mushy stuff. Was that weird? Elise had put some thought into her wedding some, daydreaming, mostly, before Danny had even come along, but a place deep within her had started giving up hope on that ever happening as much of a hermit as she had become over the past several years since college. She shook her head lightly, trying to clear her jumble of thoughts. Elise looked down to find Danny staring at her expectantly. Right. An answer would be good, she thought.

"Yes...Yes, of course!" she wanted to throw her arms around his neck, but he was still kneeling on the ground.

"Yes?" he reminded her of a small child the way he looked up at her hopefully, repeating her answer back to her to verify.

"Yes!" excitement filled her voice now. "Do you really think I would have said 'no'?" Elise asked carefully.

"I was hoping not just because that would have been a really awkward trip home," Danny made a face and they both laughed. She was glad to see him lighten up finally.

"Speaking of home, that brings me to my next question..."

"Danny?" Elise interrupted.

"Mmhmm?" he was still kneeling, looking up to her.

"Are you going to give me my ring?" she smirked, trying hard not to giggle.

"Oh!" he looked down at the ring and back up to her. "Right," he slid it onto her outstretched hand. Once he was finished, Elise grabbed his hand and pulled him up. The rocks littering the beach had to be killing his knees.

"Sorry," Danny kissed her quickly on the lips before trying to continue his thought from before.

"Danny," she said again simply.

"What?"

"Give me a real kiss. You just asked me to marry you, for God's sake," Elise did throw her arms around his neck now and kissed him deeply.

"That's better," she stated. "Now, what else can you possibly have to ask me?" she teased.

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers