Danny to Danielle - Beverly Awakened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on. "But he had to leave, he was married and had to get home. After dinner, the rest of us went back to the bar to dance and one of the other guys bought me 3 tequila shots. I drank them all and then we danced. He moved and pressed his cock against me and I moved my body to his. We danced this way for so long and then he held my hand and we went up to the DJ to ask for a slow dance and to turn the lights down more than usual. We went back onto the dance floor and he began kissing me, my lips, my neck. I loved it and wanted more. I moaned with pleasure and he knew I wanted his Cock. Is that bad, baby?" she said as she felt my tongue sliding across her pussy, my face glistening with wetness.

"We made out there and then we went back to the office and he undressed me while we were in the elevator. I took his Cock deep into my mouth while he caressed and fondled my breasts. You remember how you tried to touch them and I said to be careful as they were sensitive? He sucked on my nipples while I took his pants off and we fucked.. hard. He came in me 3 times. You never were able to do that, Danny" she said with pride but also truthful exposure of my limited abilities.

"Three times. Drenching my pussy... Just... like it is... now" she said, wickedly, loudly.

Maurice leaned over and kissed her deeply and Beverly caressed his now exposed Cock. I looked and saw that he was long and thick. 10 inches of beautiful Black Cock.

"Taste that delicious cock cum, honey. Maurice fucked me .. and so did Jerome. My pussy is soo full of Cock cream and now it's ALL for you. Eat it all" she ordered. She turned around, lifting her pussy up to my face as she bent over to suck and caress his massive cock.

I listened to her moaning as she tried to suck him fully. It was then that Sasha reached into her purse and put the popper vial to Beverly's nose. "Inhale a bit, honey... then you can take him all the way... in all your holes," she said. Beverly sniffed the potent vapors and then began sucking on his Cock with renewed intensity. I looked at everyone else- they were all starting to make out though they each took a moment to look my way.

"Baby, I wanna fuck you again. Your pussy is so hot and tight. I'm gonna stretch you and fill you deep", Maurice said as he moved her. "Danny, why don't you help her out a lil?" he said to me.

Beverly moved around to face everyone and then she took my hand and placed it on Maurice's Cock. "Go on, put it in me. Do it, Danny. I want my lover's cock deep in me," she said.

I felt his Cock and tried not to caress it but his Cock felt like it was continuing to grow ... in my hand. Beverly looked at me- wanton and aching for his Cock. I aligned his Cock to her pussy and then smiled, watching, licking my lips. I knew that I had just eaten so much Cock cum and I wanted more. Beverly slid down as I guided him into her.

Beverly began to get into a rhythm with Maurice- I could never fuck her like this as I would always slip out.

"Danny, Dannielle, (Maurice had an evil grin as he heard her use that name)... Danielle, you remember how you said you wanted to lick me while I'm getting fucked?" she said, her ass moving in rhythm to Maurice. "Put your lipstick on and then come here and use that tongue... everywhere. Now. Show Maurice just how much you are enjoying his beautiful Black Cock."

Chapter 5

I woke up with the sun blaring into the bedroom. It took me several minutes to gather my thoughts and determine if it all had been the most intense and erotic dream or some bizarre birth from the darkest corners of my wicked mind. But I felt her warm body next to me and sensed that the weed I must have smoked was just much more potent than I had ever expected.

I slowly reached over to caress her and to feel her body next to mine. As I touched her round bottom, I felt her rustle slightly as my touch brought her to life. I yearned to feel her touch and to kiss her lips; it seemed like a lifetime ago that I had felt her lips on mine and a sudden urgency rushed over me. I softly said, "Good morning darling. I had the wildest dream! I don't know if I could even tell you any of it!"

With the beam of sunlight now blaring directly into my face and the cobwebs still wrapped around my state of mind, I opted to just let the late morning progress. I ran my fingers along her warm flesh up from her thighs to her round ass, the lacy fabric covering her sending sensations through my groggy head and my aroused smaller head. I moaned softly as I continued to caress her- the scent of her perfume filled the air.

"Kiss me, baby" I said as I leaned close to her.

As she turned, she pressed her round ass against my hand and then brought my hand to her breasts. Her breasts felt amazing, her nipples responding to my touch. I moved to place one on my lips as I caressed her other breast. They felt amazing.

"O baby, yeah... suck on those honey" she moaned. "I knew you wanted my breasts after I saw you staring at them yesterday." Her voice was soft and inviting.

"I wanchU lickin me baby. Lemme feel your tongue in me, I'm still so hot from last night" she said as she moved her body to mount my face.

As she moved above me, she blocked the sunlight and I looked up into her eyes, her breasts fully visible as she massaged them. Things seemed correct but so wrong.

"Lick me, baby. Just like you did last night. Your tongue is soo good" she moaned as she pressed her body against me. Her flesh was warm, soft, bare. Her nipples were hard, long and ... pierced??? What? I rubbed my eyes, thinking perhaps she was wearing a kinky bra or nightie with some crazy applique. Then I saw how full and large her breasts were and the warm skin, not only in temperature but in tone.

"Surprised, baby?" Sasha asked. "Come on, gimme some more o yo tongue; my pussy is still so wet and soo full of cock cum from last night." She moved and kissed me deeply, her full lips covering mine as she forced her tongue into my mouth. "After we watched you lick Beverly's pussy while Maurice fucked her, I just HAD to get Jerome back in my pussy and then I took you to bed with me. You was pretty buzzed and didn't seem to mind; and mmmm after I did yo face up and painted yo lips, you were on yo knees licking me for hours!"

I tried to remember the entire night but that just turned into a giant blur. I broke it down to when we were at the department store- that I remembered clearly. And I recalled the women coming over and Beverly getting made over.. and then the drinks. And then the text messages... And then everyone coming back and smoking some weed... and then...

And then I looked at Sasha as she reached over to the night stand and took the lipstick, coating her lips and then took another lipstick and placed it on my lips.

"Paint yo lips up, baby.. I want those hot lips on me till I say stop," she ordered.

I took the lipstick as directed and watched as she lit a cigarette, taking a deep puff. She saw me and brought it to my lips to do the same, which I did. The cool menthol smoke filled my mouth and lungs and felt wonderful. I coated my lips more and then inhaled again.

Looking at her, feeling her body on mine, though I had intention to escape, I knew that I was captive and any attempt would be abruptly halted.

Exhaling, I then asked "So... Sasha, um.. where.. is Beverly?" I looked around as if somehow I would suddenly see her. Then it dawned on me that we were not in MY bedroom. We were actually in one of the guest bedrooms down the hallway.

"Is she OK?... Is.. she .. here?"

Sasha could see a little bit of stress in my questions and concerns. She replied with a warm caring voice "O baby, donchU worry none. She's fine and in bed.. with Maurice. That OK wichU, ain't it? You seemed just fine with that last night!" she added, a wicked giggle in her voice, the devil in her eyes.

"Well, it's just, well.. that, I .. didn't really think about .. well.. today" I stumbled my response as only I could. "I mean... so, um.. they went to bed.. together?"

"What a silly question, Danny" she answered. "You escorted them to bed, honey. You were on your knees before Maurice, asking him to fuck Beverly all night long, that you knew she needed him to satisfy her needs." She went on "and baby, you told her all about your feminine dreams, how you want titties and to be out dressed like a slut. It was so hot, you got Maurice so turned on that he came all over Beverly's face and breasts. Beverly looked at you and told you to lick it all off her... and you did." Sasha looked at me wickedly and went on "...and if you don't believe me, then just take a look at the video I took of y'all!"

Sasha held the phone over my face as she moved to press her bare pussy to my lips. I watched... I listened.. and I licked her more as I watched myself detail to everyone present my aching desires to be out all the time dressed sexy and inviting and that I wanted implants. Sasha watched and took advantage of my state of acceptance as she told me how good I was at licking all the cock cum from her.

And then we both heard footsteps sounding into the room; though I was unable to move I knew it was Beverly and Maurice. I just knew it.

"As soon as you're done eating her, baby, you gonna lick my drenched pussy" Beverly said. She then walked over and gave Sasha a deep kiss as Maurice sounded in "That's it baby, that's how my woman is s'posed to be! Damn.. you sooo fine! That's my woman!"

Sasha slid off my face and stood as she and Beverly intertwined their arms and kissed deeply. I watched, mesmerized, unable to believe that this was the plain-Jane woman I had known my entire adult life.

"What lipstick color you wanna wear, baby? I think Slut Red is the perfect color for your lips, don't you, Danny?" Beverly asked as she took the lipstick and painted my lips. I felt my lips being coated and then watched as Beverly mounted my face. "Lick it all, siss... You know that's what I'm gonna call you from now on... my sweet Danielle. Lick my pussy, tell us all how you love cock cum. Drink it all, baby, I'm soo wet. And as a prize, we're going to get your ears pierced and your nails done, just like mine" she said as she ran her long nails along my body.

Beverly looked at me in a way I had never seen before. Sure, she was beyond wild last night and had done things that I only fantasized of, but now- here, in front of me- in front of Sasha and Maurice, so vocally, so blatantly and without reserve, the woman who had been so conservative and reluctant and afraid- the woman who knew of my feminine nature and gay desires but wouldn't support any of that in a strong manner- now, she was, had become, someone entirely new. Or perhaps, this is who she had been, deep inside, and only now, only after that gate had been opened, that wall holding back her sexual urgency and wanton sexual desire had been torn down, only now was I seeing the real her.

I had a glimpse of it, this unchecked eroticism within her, that fateful night when she came home drunk and quite obviously the willing partner to someone who had made hours of love to her. She wondered that night whether I would be jealous, if I would be mad, as she slowly admitted or wouldn't deny her sexual activities from hours earlier. She saw me, felt my arousal and realized just who and what I was. As she gave me oral pleasure like never before, as she sucked my aching cock, something she had previously never enjoyed, her lasting words cleared any confusion or doubt.

"Are you complaining?" she asked as she looked me in the eyes, as she slowly slid my throbbing cock entirely down past her painted slutty lips and deep into her mouth. Suddenly, she became a willing cock sucker, someone who ached to have a cock in her mouth and to feel it respond to her touch and tongue.

I just failed her miserably, and failed myself as well. If only I had a mentor, a guide, to help me fully understand how this relationship should have evolved. If only I had been more .. assertive? Calculating? Proactive and NOT passive... the following nights and days would have been focused on me being much more feminine in front of her, helping her.. providing her the avenue to go out with the men she worked with, the men she had made out with, to not have that night be the only night of sex. I would have found a way to help her give in and to be out, sucking and fucking and indulging in sex night after night, and only then coming home to tell me of her pleasures.

When I finally did understand all of this, it seemed too late. While I told her how sexy she was and how men really were checking her out and that she should explore that, she seemed to regress. This was after a ~two year affair she had; the details of that relationship I've only slowly figured out; passion, lust and sex had changed into intimacy and perhaps that became too much for her. I don't know.

Now, at long last- after years of fantasies, suggestions, temptations and outright begging, finally, she has become what I had dreamt of- a hot, wanton, sexually unlimited, lust-filled woman who not only knew what she wanted but also saw me for who & what I am. I sensed that I may still have a choice, but that choice was to stay and support and accept.. or to leave. I had already submitted, to her, to Maurice and to everyone else there. There was no backtracking on that. And, as before, Beverly saw that I was not jealous or angry. I not only set up the whole situation but I willingly helped her .. evolve. I was the one who put that magical powder in her drink and I was the one who put his Cock in her pussy- multiple times.

This morning wasn't hidden in the darkness of night nor the shadows of an intimate club. The sun was shining bright and the scent of freshly brewed coffee began to fill the air and mask the acrid smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol. Looking at Beverly, I saw a woman who was alert and in full control of her actions. I saw a different woman than the day prior for certain but she was in full control of her faculties.

Yvonne entered the room with a tray of coffee cups and warmly greeted everyone. Beverly stood by the bedside and smoked the VS120 that was laying in the ashtray. She greeted Yvonne with a soft embrace and told her how much she enjoyed the evening and how she couldn't wait to go out again. Yvonne smiled and caressed her round ass as she moved close and gave her a full kiss. Their lips met and their kiss lingered, and then their focus returned to the room.

Beverly started "Love, I think it will be such fun to help Danny look more and more like .. she wants, don't you all?" The way she said 'she' when referring to me send a shiver through me. "And from last night, Sasha, you DID make .. Danny.. look so hot and sexxxyyyyyy!! I just love the makeover you gave... her". She continued with the use of the feminine form in reference to me. "I DID promise Danny that we'd go get .. her.. ears pierced and also mani & pedis. I think we should also find some new outfit that's exclusively Danny's.. something appropriate for Danny to wear when we ALL go to the club."

"Also" she continued as she looked to Maurice, running her long finger nail along his bare chest, "darling... lover... you said something about a doctor friend of yours? You know... the plastic surgeon?" Turning to look at me, she reached down to my prone position and cupped my budding breasts. "Look, Danny is already a nice size B cup. I think Danny should be a BB cup... or .. even a C cup. And yes, darling, I want my breast implants too.. DD .. just as you said" she added as she reached to caress Maurice's growing cock.

"Yeah baby," Maurice replied, "we'll do that, I can get my buddy to do this for both y'all. We'll do that this week.. no need to wait, right?"

I looked at Beverly and then at Maurice; the two of them obviously had discussed something.. many things which may have included me but totally excluded me in the decision-making process. I was to do as they wanted. Maurice ran his finger along Beverly's neck and ear and then to her still-painted dark pink lips, her new signature color it appeared (and, to admit, the color DID look spectacular on her). As he touched her lips, she immediately parted them and began to lick and accept it into her mouth, all the while looking him in the eyes- with deep, passionate intensity the likes I hadn't seen in years, at least, not directed at me.

Sasha touched my waist and said "Sweetie, it's time to get the day going. We got so much to do!" And with that, I moved off the bed, showered and awaited to do as they all expected.

12