Danny's Lust

Story Info
Growing up a twink has its benefits.
13.9k words
4.52
8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a novel and does not depict any real person or events. It is a work of fiction based on some past experiences. The story includes interracial sexual activity and in no way intends to demean or degrade and race. All rights reserved.

Danny's Lust ch 1

I transferred schools after my junior year in high school. My parents moved and I had no choice but to go with them. Dad was a union man. He was big, strong and a dominant type of man. He liked his work buddies more than me. That's for sure. I didn't mind the move because I couldn't stand my life any more. I needed something new, something more. My friends at home had abandoned me for good reason. I knew what they feared and I knew it wasn't my fault.

My old friends could see what I saw when I looked in a mirror. I looked more like a girl than a guy. My facial features were sort of stuck. The rest of my body was equally stuck and not developing like other guys. At nineteen years old, I should be bigger than one hundred thirty pounds. I should have some facial hair. Worst of all my dick should be bigger than three inches (when it's hard). My old friends agreed that I was destined to be a twink.

I had no luck with girlfriends. The girls wanted the bigger guys. In school there were always small groups of guys who hung around together that looked like me. I was a little jealous because they could embrace their lot in life. They acted more feminine and didn't seem to care. Back then, it was believed if any one hung around in that group then they must be a fem-boy also. So I never could face that reputation.

In the new school I quickly met a new friend named Danny. He had just turned eighteen and was close to my age. Danny was a total hellion. He was short, blond hair, cute face and a body that could easily conjure up a massive fantasy in my mind. His body was shockingly attractive. He was beefy and rugged and strong like the school football players. He was the golden boy in every way. I wanted to be just like him.

I loved it when Danny paid attention to me. My heart raced every time I walked into a classroom and he kept the seat next to him empty. The second he saw me he would insist that I sit next to him. There was even one day when I got into the classroom before him. Danny came in, sat down and put his books on the desk next to his. He turned around and spotted me sitting in the back of the class.

The big muscle guys always took the seats in the back of the class. They sort of let me into their group only because my cousin was one of them. My cousin helped me get into the new school and showed me around. I spent my first few days staying close to him. I'm sure that is the only reason these big guys let me hang with them. I certainly didn't fit in with them.

Danny saw me sitting back there and wouldn't let me stay there. He insisted I change places and sit next to him. He didn't give a shit. He always pulled me next to him and he'd tell me what he was plotting. Danny loved to feed the tough guys ideas on things they could do to disrupt the class and frustrate the teacher. When any one of those guys grabbed Danny's bait and followed through, Danny would laugh his ass off. He got the biggest thrill out of manipulating people to do the damndest things. My little brain, like my little dick, could never think of things like he could. But sitting with him and knowing what he was about to do allowed my body and mind to feel normal. I could feel like everyone else when I was with him and I loved that feeling.

Before October ended, I didn't only love that feeling, but I needed it. I needed to feel what he could unknowingly get me to feel. I wanted nothing else but to be with Danny as often as I could. So every evening after dinner I would go to his house just to be with him and his friends. He always made a big deal out of my arrival. Everyone in his gang knew he liked me.

Danny was a born leader. His good looks and personality made him a leader. Everyone followed his lead.

He unknowingly made me feel so special. I loved it most when it was just Danny and me alone. It didn't matter if it was in public or in his house. He had a room in his basement where we often hung out. In his basement, he loved to sneak one of his dad's playboy or hustler magazines and look through it at night after all his other friends went home. I was older than Danny and I had to be home by 10 PM. His other friends had to be home by 9 PM. So, we usually had one hour every day alone together.

Danny did not hide the fact that he loved looking at his dad's magazines. He often looked at pictures and exposed his cock while laying on the sofa. I sat in a chair near the stereo and listened to his comments on what he was seeing.

The other thing he loved doing, when he could, was to sneak upstairs and take one of his dad's beers out of the fridge. He and I would share a beer and talk shit.

One Saturday afternoon we were walking through a neighborhood near his house and Danny, all of a sudden, yelled out, "BLOW ME!" I was stunned. Kids were playing all over the place. Mothers were hanging laundry on the line outside. And I am sure people heard him. But Danny laughed his ass off.

A few seconds later he did the same thing. I was stunned even more than the first time. I told him, "Please shut up. Don't do that. We will get in so much trouble." But he just hung his head and laughed. He loved to shock me.

He got me to walk in the middle of the street that day. He stood near a telephone pole and yelled as loudly as he could, "BLOW ME." Danny ducked behind the pole and it looked like I was the one who yelled it out.

After he yelled out "BLOW ME" for the fifth time I finally said. "Alright. I'll blow you. Just shut up and stop doing that." We both laughed.

That night, after his other friends left, Danny reached under the sofa and took out a Hustler magazine. He held it on his stomach and adored the pictures, At one point he said to me, "Oh my god. You gotta see this." Danny wanted me to come to him. He was laying on the sofa and looking at a picture.

I went over to look and he held the magazine right on his stomach. I thought he would turn the magazine so I could see the picture, but he didn't. I had to bend down low to his stomach to see what he was looking at. It was a pic of a woman giving a man a blow job. Danny held the picture still and I finally had to rest my head against his stomach. The position was awkward and it hurt my back. So Danny suggested I kneel. I felt his right hand go on the other side of the magazine and he was unzipping his pants like he usually did when he wanted to jerk off. I had seen him do this several times.

At one point he took the magazine and raised it up over his exposed cock. Danny placed the magazine on his legs so that his cock and balls were in view. As I looked at the pictures in the magazine I had to also look at his cock and balls. They were as beautiful and as desirable as his friendship.

My heart raced out of control. I was quivering on his stomach and I think Danny noticed. He said, "Blow me.."

I shook my head 'No.' But he insisted. He said, "Just blow me. You said you would."

I did say it but I didn't mean it like he thought. I said I would blow him to shut him up. That's all I meant. It was just a game at first. But Danny heard something else in my words.

Again Danny said, "Just blow me. Right now."

Again I shook my head, 'no.'

Danny did not give two shits about anything and he placed his hand behind my head. He pushed my head down to his cock and said, "Blow me."

I don't know why I did, but I opened my mouth and he slid in. His cock was so nice. Clean, young and hard. It was warm and he tasted so good. His cock was all of seven inches long and moderate thickness. Much better than mine. I slid up and down a few times before using my tongue to lick it from head to base. His pubic hair tickled my lips. I licked in circles around his head and massaged the underside all the way down. I was making love to his cock. I couldn't tell him that I loved him, but now I could show him.

My favorite was when I felt his body tighten up as I went down on him. He tried to hold it in but his moans kept slipping out. I knew he liked it. I liked him and needed him so much, that it made the blow job a joy. I could give him something others couldn't. I could make him happy as he made me happy.

It's strange the thoughts that go through my head when a cock is in me. I was almost a full year older than Danny. I should have been the one to tell him to blow ME. But my life just flipped. Everything turned up-side-down. Now, a younger guy was telling me what to do. Before Danny, only the older guys could tell me what to do and I had to cooperate. I felt I had to do what older guys wanted or they would tease me. Now, a younger guy was telling me what to do to him.

Danny held the magazine in clear view so that we could both see the porn clearly. He pumped his hips and I felt his cock filling. I was no stranger to that feeling. Not that I felt gay. All people grow up and try things with their friends. Danny felt much different. I liked him a lot and I kept going until he exploded in my mouth.

In the past, sex was always done it in the woods. I could spit in the woods with no problem. But here in Danny's basement, I looked up at him with his cum in my mouth pleading for him to tell where I could put his cum.

Danny looked into my eyes and I saw him shrug his shoulders. He whispered softly, "There's no sink here. Swallow it."

I clenched my eyes and slowly let his cum slide down my throat. When I looked back at his eyes I saw him smiling at me. I loved the feelings that were rifling through my body so much I couldn't let it end. I rested my head on his chest and I held his satisfied cock at the base. Everytime a drop of cum appeared I licked it off. He let me stay there for a long time before he shifted his hips. I knew he wanted to get up, so I lovingly placed his cock back in his pants and zipped him up.

When I stood up I was shocked at how wet my pants were. I had been dripping while I gave Danny his blow job. I don't think Danny noticed. If he did, he didn't say anything about it. All he did was to slide the magazine back under the sofa. That was usually my hint that he was ready to call it a day.

I didn't say anything as I stood up and kept looking at him. He looked into my face and wasn't smiling. He had no expression on his face. It looked like he was deep in thought. I don't like it when friends have that look on their face. In the past it always led to the end of a friendship. The thought that Danny was just coming to believe I was a queer-boy filled my mind.

My stomach began to sink low and I was afraid. The moment of truth had come close again. I turned toward the door and said, "I got to get home."

There was only silence. I waited for a response. Finally I heard Danny say, "See ya." I stood in the silent pause for a few seconds. My head slumped down as I could feel the sadness coming on strong. As I took a step toward the door, Danny stood up and said, "Tomorrow."

My tiny dick jumped up so fast my balls were tingling. I had to get to my car quickly. Even before my car door shut, I grabbed my dick and my cum started filling my underpants.

Danny's Lust ch 2

I didn't rush to Danny's house on Sunday. There was no need to go over early. First, I knew he planned to spend the day at his girlfriend's house. He loved being with her. Secondly, my head was racing uncontrollably with questions. What did I do? What did I let happen? Why am I so happy? Why is my stomach rolling and flipping? I couldn't stop thinking about last night. He made me feel so damn good. How did he do that?

I spent all day thinking about him. Most of my memories led me to that look on his face when he displayed no emotions. There was a cold, empty stare in his eyes as he was wondering about me. I was in a fog.

When I got to his house a little after five that afternoon, Danny was already home. He was standing in front of his house with a group of eight other friends. They were a mixed group of guys and girls all the same age. I was new and didn't know all of them yet. So Danny introduced me to those I had not met.

He was in his zone again, running the show so to speak. He had everyone laughing at the bull shit things he could think of doing. I couldn't help but study him. What was he doing? He had a knack for talking in ways other guys did not have. Danny was different.

I listened as closely as I could. I studied his every move. He wasn't just talking to friends on the street. He was operating. Danny had an agenda.

He had a friend named Frank who was there that evening. Frank had a very big and thick cock and Danny was trying to get Frank to show the girls his monster cock. He kept pushing Frank to whip it out for them. It was obvious that Frank wanted to and the girls wanted to see it as well. I had a very stiff dick in my pants as all this happened. I had to stay sitting on the wall so no one spotted my excitement.

Danny got four girls to huddle in front of Frank. They all obeyed him. Eagerly they huddled so no one could see. But there weren't enough girls present for the show to hide Frank from view. Danny pushed me into the corner spot and told Frank, "Go ahead. Do it." Frank hesitated at first. Then Danny said, "Just do it. What the hells the matter with you?" And he busted out laughing. Frank unzipped and flipped out his nine inch monster. It hung so beautifully between his balls.

The girls groaned and said all kinds of comments. I thought I was going to pass out. I hated standing there because I was as hard as a rock. Danny was not looking at Frank. He was looking at me and my crotch. He spotted my hard dick now pulsing in my underpants.

As Frank was waiving his monster for the girls to see, I looked at Danny and I saw he was looking into my face. He was studying me as much as I was studying him. I heard him bust out laughing. At first I feared he was laughing at me. But he wasn't. He turned his attention to Frank and said, "Frank, you are the fucking bomb." Frank laughed. He felt like a million dollars.

That's when it first hit me. Danny had a way of stroking a person's ego. He could do it naturally. Effortlessly. And his way of stroking an ego was deadly.

As Frank's cock was hanging out for the girls to see, Danny's father yelled out the window, "Danny get in here and give me a hand."

Danny grabbed my arm and told me to follow him. I had no choice. His grip on me was strong and determined. I crossed the street in obedience. Just before he entered his house Danny said to me, "Wait. Listen. He is going to yell at me."

Sure as shit, Danny's father yelled out the window, "Dan. Get your ass in here. What the hell is the matter with you?"

Danny laughed his ass off.

In the house his dad was trying to move a new dishwasher into place and hook up the water lines. He needed help. I stood watching as Danny's dad told him to lean the dishwasher forward so he could connect the water line.

When the job was done Danny's dad told him to bring the tools downstairs and he went off to shower. I don't know where his mom was. I didn't see her that night.

All I know is no other friends came into the house. I looked out the living room window and noticed they had all left. I helped Danny carry the tools downstairs. Before leaving the kitchen, Danny grabbed two cans of beer.

The second we got downstairs and put the tools on his dad's work bench, Danny opened his can of beer. He guzzled a lot of it as I took a small sip of mine. We went into his sitting room and he stretched out on the sofa. I sat in the easy chair. Danny never took out a playboy or hustler that night. He just stared at me as he finished his beer.

"Danny, are you alright?" I asked him.

"No. I'm not." he said as he stood up and tossed his empty beer can onto my crotch.

Danny went up stairs and grabbed two more cans of beer. He came back into the room and tossed me one as he cracked open his second beer. I didn't even finish my first beer yet. Danny didn't care.

"What's wrong Danny?" I had to ask. I was concerned. He wasn't happy and he was not acting like he always did.

"It's my girl." he said.

"She is pissed that I am going to Connecticut for college."

"Connecticut!. Oh my god. Why Connecticut?" I asked. I was having the same reaction as his girlfriend had.

Danny never answered me. All he said was, "Get over here."

And I did. I went to the sofa where he was laying. He said, "Kneel down."

I was afraid so I went to my knees and looked into his eyes.

"Go get it." was all he said.

I knew what he wanted. Danny needed me to make him feel better about his girlfriend. So I slowly unzipped his pants. I unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. He lifted his ass cheeks so I could slide his pants down a bit and I absolutely could not help myself. I freely slid his golden cock into my mouth and began to make love to it.

He was not joking or being funny. He was serious like his dad was serious. It hit me. Danny was becoming just like his dad. His dad was dominant. He didn't put up with bullshit.

Danny kept telling me to go deeper. A few times he said, "What the hells the matter with you. Take it down your throat."

He kept encouraging me to go deep. I tried. But I kept gagging.

Danny put his hands behind my head and he pushed me down hard. I felt the head of his cock pushing its way into my throat but I kept choking. A few times I lifted off of him and apologised.

"I'm trying." I told him. He knew it.

Finally he stood up and started pumping his shaft in and out of my mouth. I knew he was getting ready and I braced myself. His cum shot as hard as he did last night. It was so good for me.

As I kept his cock in my mouth, Danny finished his beer and mine. He gave me the empty cans and wanted me to get rid of them. I did.

What I couldn't get rid of, was Danny. What I didn't want to get rid of was the desire I had to please him.

Danny's Lust ch 3

In school, Danny never missed a beat. He acted as normal as he always did. We were walking down a corridor and out of the blue he yelled out, "BLOW ME", then ducked into a classroom. All the kids looked at me standing by myself. They laughed at me. I wanted to throttle him. I wanted to grab him by the scruff of the neck and slam him all over the place. But I couldn't. One, he was stronger than me. And secondly, if I did that, he would tell the other kids I was a homo.

By December, I was his and he liked it that way. I was his boy, and he would make sure I never forgot it.

The night time blow jobs continued three or four times a week. Every week. Just before the holiday break from school he was laying on the sofa looking at his porn. I was in my usual kneeling position and sucking him slowly. He loved to make sessions last as long as he could by holding his cum back. He was clever. Most times when he was nearing a climax he would have me lick his balls until his cum returned to his balls.

One night, as he was holding back from cumming off, Danny jumped to his feet and said, "Oh my fuck!"

Whatever he just saw in that porn magazine really excited him. He stood commando style and looked down at me. He held both sides of my face and fucked me fast and hard. He wanted to cum off.

I felt his cum rushing to the tip of his cock and he pulled out. Still holding me in place he grabbed his cock from me and stroked it one inch from my face. His cum began to shoot. Splash after splash covered my entire face. It was dripping down to my chin when he said, "Rub it in."

I didn't know what he meant. So he took my wrist and rubbed my hand all over my face spreading his cum everywhere. He let my wrist go and said, "Rub it in like a woman puts on her makeup. Make believe it's skin cream."