Dan's Conditioning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Makes sense, I guess," Dan said

"No talking." She hissed then continued, "My fault though, got lost babbling about my theories again. Anyway, why don't you get up and lay back in the lounge chair? Get yourself nice and relaxed."

Dan did as he was told. The leather lounge chair felt agonizingly cold against his backside. Which caused him to shiver even more intensely. Kendra approached him, then bent down and looked straight into his eyes. "Relax, Hun," she told him as he fell into an almost flat reclined position. Kendra then straddled the lounge chair bringing her knees to either side of Dan's ears. Her fur coat draped like curtains around his head and shoulder. He stared up her skirt at her panties, zebra print boy short underwear that matched her bra.

He noticed a significant damp spot in the crotch, and he could even make out the outline of her pussy thew the tightly clung wet fabric. Apparently, Dan wasn't the only one enjoying the nipple-sucking session. His cock grew thick and chubby again but not fully erect.

"Looks like someone's enjoying the view, "Miss Kendra teased.

She then rolled up her skirt above her hips and slid down her panties while she remained straddling Dan's face. She drew them down just below her knees, stretching the saturated underwear snuggly across Dan's mouth and nose. Dan relished in the feeling of her warm, soft cotton panties against his face, and with her aroma wafting through his nose, he Licked his lips, sampling some of her delightful nectar. His cock immediately jumped up and stood to full attention once again.

"Well, that seems to be a yes," Kendra teased.

She then took a step back and slipped out of her panties before returning to straddle Dan again in the same position. His eyes fixated on her glistening wet pussy, and he licked his lips as the desire to sit up and dive into her slit face-first almost overcame him. His cock, however, didn't seem to respond the same way as it had fallen over and become somewhat limp.

"Hmm, interesting," Miss Kendra said, "your cock seems to respond more to my panties than my actual pussy. Well, let's see what the backside can do for you."

She leaned forward, resting her forearms on the lounge chair next to Dan's legs leaving her ass directly in front of his face. Kendra arched her back and positioned her backside so that his nose was just barely tucked between her ass crack.

"I bet you're dying for a taste of me." Dan was about to beg "yes please" but then luckily remembered Kendra's no talking rule. After a few moments of teasing him by jiggling her ass just inches from his face, Kendra purred, "You can take a few licks if you want, Danny."

As soon as Miss Kendra felt his moist tongue caress her cheeks, she shoved herself back, sitting on Dan's face. With his mug buried between her cheeks, he eagerly began lapping at her hole, tung fucking it the way Miss Natasha had taught him. Her warmth was so heavenly he wasn't even concerned with his need for air. He almost passed out before Kendra felt his body going limp and sprung up, allowing him to have some much-needed oxygen. After allowing him a few panting breaths, she dropped herself back onto him, smothering him once again. She laid her eyes upon his rock-hard cock. She could even see it throb as the blood pulsed through it, and a sticky stream of precum dripped from the tip.

"Wow, looks like someone's an ass man," she cackled.

"Ok, well, we already know you are addicted to me. Let's see what else can stimulate that little fuck stick of yours."

She swiftly stood up and strutted back to her desk, leaving Dan panting for air and curling himself up into a ball as he felt the fridget air in the room hit his nude body once again. Kendra retrieved a small remote control from a draw in her desk and gave it a click. A large projector screen rolled down from the ceiling. She then swaggered her way back toward Dan, sitting down next to him, and gave the remote another click. An image of a scorching hot blonde woman with enormous breasts in a skimpy bikini appeared on the screen. Kendra observed Dan's still flaccid cock letting out a subtle, "Hmm." Scootching herself up against him and giving off just a bit of her much-desired body heat. She clicked the remote again. Another image of a woman dressed in elegant lingerie appeared on the screen in front of Dan. The woman was donning thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, and lacy underwear. Dan's cock swelled up a bit and twitched slightly.

"Hmm, interesting," Miss Kendra said enthusiastically. She then repositioned herself behind Dan, positioning her legs on either side of him. Dan could feel the warmth of her soaking wet pussy against his lower back. She pulled her arms from the coat's sleeves and draped it over Dan's shoulders, shrouding both of them. Dan let out a heavy breath in relief from the agonizing cold. Another Click with the remote. Kendra showed the same woman now down on her knees with a thick veiny cock aimed directly at her, and an exceptionally stylish splash of cum splattered across her face and dripping from her chin. Dan's cock became even more swollen and turned a beat red color as another trickle of precum escaped it.

Taking notice of his swelling cock Miss Kendra flipped through an assortment of photos filled with images of women taking cumshots to their faces. Then landed on a close-up shot of a women's face with her mouth opened wide and filled past the brim with cum, allowing some to drip down onto her voluptuous breasts.

"Hmm, I seem to be noticing a trend here, Danny. You seem to really enjoy the images that have cocks in them, and you especially love the images that have loads of cum.

"You know what that says to me? It reveals that you're not as focused on the woman in porn as you might think.

"It seems to me that their panties and sexy lingerie are stimulating that cock of yours more than the actual woman. I believe you might even be envisioning yourself as the woman in the porn, all dressed up like a pretty little slut.

"Is that it? Is that what's turning you on? The thought of having your mouth filled up with a nice thick warm cock and imagining it shooting a hot creamy load into the back of your throat.

"I think it is. Let's find out."

Dan protested, "No, Ma'am, I'm not-" but Kendra interrupted him by covering his mouth with her hand.

"Shh, I said no talking, Dan. Besides, your mouth can lie to me, but that cock of yours never does," Kendra teased.

With another click of her remote, a video began to play on the screen. She slid her hand up Dan's thigh and started to slowly stroke Dan's cock as he watched the video. It started off with clips of women taking facials.

Dan's body fell floppy as he leaned back against Kendra, losing himself in the warmth and pleasure she was now doling out in abundance. "That's my good little slut," Kendra reassured him. And The stroking grew faster as the images shifted from facials to clips of only cocks exploding and dripping with cum. A deep awkward feeling took hold inside Dan as he tried to look away, but Miss Kendra quickly snatched a hand full of his hair and forced him to face forward and look ahead.

"I need you to focus Dan, keep watching."

The confusion began to overwhelm him. he was on the edge of Cumming for sure, but he definitely wasn't enjoying these videos of dripping cocks, right? The video shifted again into a clip of two men spit roasting a third guy; all the men had athletic bodies with perfect six-pack abs, tightly defined muscles, and were shaved entirely smooth.

Dan tried to close his eyes, but Kendra countered by sliding her hand over the top of his head and used her pointer and ring finger to yank back on his eyelids, forcing them to remain open. "Keep those fucking eyes open too," she barked at him.

He began to convulse and shake on the edge of an orgasm. The camera angle changed to a close-up of the man's face as he eagerly sucked the other's cock; within a minute, the other pulled his cock out of his mouth and shot his load across the guy's face. It was at this moment, Dan let out his first shot of cum, shooting straight up in the air and landing in front of him. Miss Kendra quickly pulled his cock back, pointing it at his face. The next squirt shot up, leaving a string from Dan's stomach up across his chest, hitting his chin where it splashed up onto his lips.

Dan's cock went limp, but Kendra kept stroking it. Dan cried out due to his over-sensitive cock, still being stimulated.

"Sorry, Danny. You went a little early there. I really need you to see this through to the end, though," she said as she shook his head as if to wake him up and refocus his eye on the screen.

Dan watched as another man appeared and finish deep in the other guy's ass. She removed her hand from the back of his head. She scooped up cum from his chest and rubbed it across his mouth. Dan's cock grew hard once again in her hand. She quickly jammed her fingers between his lips and pulled down, opening his mouth wide. Dan watched as the camera angle changed again to a close-up of the man's gaping asshole with cum dribbling out of it. Right at this moment, Kendra used her thumb to rub the glands at the base of the head of Dan's cock. Instantly causing him to squirt out another load, this time her aim was spot on as his load landed right in his mouth. She quickly jammed his mouth shut and covered it with her hand.

"Swallow, you little cum slut," Kendra commanded. But Dan shook his head In Protest. Kendra used her pointer finger and thumb to pinch his nose. "What's gotten into you today, my little slut," she questioned. While keeping his mouth closed and nose pinched off. She then violently slapped his face with her other hand. Delving out rapid, intense slaps quickly turning Dan's cheek bright red. Before he finally gave in and swallowed his load

"That's a good boy."

Kendra stood up and strutted directly in front of Dan, where she examined Dan's nude body dripping in his own cum

"I think I might have a little faggot on my hands."

"No! I'm not gay," Dan protested.

Kendra bent down, settling with her face inches from Dan's.

"Oh, Hunny, you just came twice while watching gay porn, and you've been eating your own cum for over a weak. Does that sound like something a straight guy would do?"

12