Dan's Conditioning Ch. 07

Story Info
Danny learns more about her new additions.
5.8k words
4.12
103.8k
28

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Danielle had finished lapping up the last drops of her cum from Kendra's fingers, the two lay in bed for quite some time, basking in their post-orgasm bliss. But when Dannielle rolled over and tried to cuddle with Kendra, she quickly came to her senses. "I'm hungry," Miss Kendra declared in a bratty tone, "I think my sissy should know how to provide a good meal at the end of a good fucking. After all, it's the least you can do to say thank you, don't you think?"

"Umm, I guess so, Ma'am. But I'm not sure what I can make for you."

"The kitchen should be well stocked. Why don't you make us some scrambled eggs?" Kendra said, pointing toward the kitchen.

"Okay, I can do that, Ma'am," Dan said as she got up and headed toward the kitchen in her new basement apartment. Kendra watched her go, unable to resist admiring Danielle's ass in her skintight yoga pants.

"Urh, while you definitely do have a divine ass, you still walk like a man. I'm going to have to train you to sway those hips and strut like a proper slut." Kendra said, playfully.

Danielle stopped dead in her tracks, waiting for Kendra's next commands. "Oh, not now, Hun. We got plenty of time for that; just go make me breakfast already," Kendra said, dismissing Dan's confusion. And Dan continued into the kitchen to fry up some scrambled eggs.

As Danielle stood by the stove, with the sizzle of the frying eggs filling the kitchen, Kendra rose from her seat and sauntered over to her. Her body pressed firmly against Danielle's back, causing a rush of heat to surge through her body. Kendra's hands began to roam across Danielle's curves, exploring every inch of her body with a fervent desire. She trailed her fingertips over Danielle's newly formed breasts, eliciting a soft gasp from her lips. Kendra leaned in closer, nibbling on her earlobe and sending shivers down her spine.

Danielle couldn't resist the overwhelming urge to surrender to Kendra's touch, allowing herself to melt into her embrace with a soft moan. Suddenly, Kendra's hand shot down to the waistband of Danielle's thong, pulling it up above her hips with a swift motion. The fabric snapped against Danielle's skin, causing her to let out a sharp shriek. Kendra gently pushed her forward, bouncing her hips off the stove, as she reminded her of the task at hand. Danielle tried to focus on cooking, but the throbbing ache between her legs made it difficult to concentrate.

"Don't burn my breakfast, you eager little slut," Kendra chided playfully. "I swear sex is all you ever think about. Is that dirty mind of yours filled with nothing but sexual fantasies, Hun?" Kendra teased, chuckling softly.

As Danielle tried to think of a response, Kendra walked away from her and sat at the small table in the kitchen. When Danielle finally found her voice, Kendra cut her off, telling her it didn't matter what she thought. "That's exactly how I'm going to program you to think," Kendra said with a smirk. "Once I get your mind there, you'll be putting Gordon Ramsay to shame. You're going to pour your heart and soul into those eggs, just hoping to get the best fucking you can get in return," she added, her tone playful yet suggestive. Danielle felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized just how much control Kendra had over her now.

Not knowing what to say, Danielle simply replied with a meek, "Yes, Ma'am," as she placed two plates of scrambled eggs on the table. However, Kendra quickly grabbed Danielle's plate and placed it on the floor by her feet.

"Woah there, little slut. You haven't earned the right to eat at the table with me yet," Kendra said with a smirk. Danielle remained frozen in place, unsure of what to do next. But Kendra was quick to give her instructions.

"On your hands and knees, slut. You may lap up your breakfast like an obedient little bitch," Kendra commanded. Without hesitation, Danielle dropped down onto her hands and knees and crawled up to the plate on the floor, just like a submissive puppy. Kendra pressed the ball of her foot to the back of Danielle's head, forcing her face down into the eggs. "That's better. Maybe one day you'll earn the right to eat with me at the table, but you have a lot to prove before that day comes," Kendra said with a satisfied smirk. And Danielle knew that she still had a lot of hard work ahead of her to earn Kendra's approval.

Danny struggled to eat the scrambled eggs as Miss Kendra mushed her face around the plate with her foot. Kendra, on the other hand, enjoyed her breakfast in delicate bites from her fork. "You have a lot to learn about cooking, but with time, you'll get there," Kendra remarked to Danny.

After finishing her meal, Kendra removed her foot from Danny's head and ordered her to stand up. Danny obeyed, but Kendra noticed her messy face covered in egg and chuckled under her breath. "You're quite a mess, Danny. It's not very ladylike," Kendra said, grabbing a napkin to clean Danny's face.

"Luckily for you, I'm here to help you out and take good care of you." Danny thanked Kendra for her assistance, and Kendra continued, "At least you have good manners. Now, I need to set you up for your daily conditioning session before I head to work. It's getting late."

Dan furrowed her brows, "Daily conditioning session? What's that?"

"Trust me, honey, you're going to love it. Just lie down on the bed, and I'll take care of everything," Kendra instructed, heading toward the corner of the room to grab something from the toy chest before returning to Danielle. She dropped a ball gag on the bed, then secured Dan in place with the leather restraints attached to the bed, cuffing her wrists and ankles. Kendra then tapped away on her phone for a moment.

Suddenly, the sound of a small electric motor buzzed to life from underneath the bed, and all of Danny's restraints grew taut. Her arms were stretched out wide above her head, and her legs were pulled apart. Leaving her completely at Kendra's mercy.

"That's better. Now we know you won't be able to give in to any temptations during your conditioning," Miss Kendra said to Danny. And then, with a mischievous glint in her eye, she carefully lowered the waistband of Danny's yoga pants, revealing the tip of her cock. She ran her fingers teasingly over it, eliciting deep, breathy moans from Danny's lips.

"That's a good girl. A good sissy should always show how much she is enjoying herself. However, today will be a rigorous day of conditioning for you, and Nyx upstairs deserves her day off without any disturbances. This will help to minimize the noise," Kendra said, taking the ball gag from the bed and fitting it into Danny's mouth, tightening the leather straps. She briefly played with the tip of Danny's cock once more, but this time, only muffled moans could be heard.

Kendra retrieved a sleek black case from under the bed containing a top-of-the-line VR headset with integrated headphones. She carefully placed it on Danny's head, momentarily rendering her blind and deaf, before lifting one of the earpieces.

"Try and relax, my dear. You'll be here for quite some time, and I promise it will be far more comfortable for you if you give in and allow the conditioning to take hold," Kendra whispered softly into Danny's ear.

With that, Kendra slid the earpiece back over Danielle's ear, and she was once again deaf and blind. It was unclear to Danielle whether Kendra was still there with her or if she had left altogether. The silence was deafening, and Danielle's mind began to wander, wondering what was happening outside of her headset. When suddenly, it came to life, and Danielle was enveloped in soft whispers from the built-in headphones. Struggling to make out the words, she soon heard dreamy music and saw the word "relax" flashing on the screen in front of her eyes.

Hypnotic video clips of women performing oral sex and receiving cum shots followed, with the whispering voices becoming clearer, repeating phrases like "This is who you are. This is what you want. You need this. You love cum." The words "you are a sissy" were repeated over and over again, and Danielle's cock grew rock hard as she watched the erotic images dance before her eyes. At this point, the cock monitor sprang into action, buzzing intensely against Danielle's cock, feeling as though it was somehow stroking itself. Gargled moans escaped from behind her ball gag as the monitor teased her for quite some time. Eventually, the VR images switched to more hardcore scenes of sissies being brutally fucked in the ass, and Danny's butt plug joined in on the action, buzzing away in her ass and stimulating the newly installed mirror of nerves that Kendra and Dr. Nyx had blessed her with.

As the scenes on the VR screen became more intense, Danielle felt her body being consumed by waves of pleasure. The sensations from the cock monitor and butt plug were overwhelming, and she could feel herself getting close to orgasm. The voices in her head became louder, urging her to submit to her desires and embrace her sissy identity. With each passing moment, Danielle felt herself slipping deeper and deeper into a trance-like state, completely surrendering to the erotic stimuli around her. The whispers in her ears seemed to merge with the moans and screams coming from the VR screen, creating a symphony of pleasure that was sure to push her over the edge at any moment.

However, just before she reached a climax, the stimulations abruptly stopped, leaving her feeling frustrated and unsatisfied. It was almost as if the device was able to anticipate the exact moment when she would reach her peak and it systematically denied her the opportunity to experience her intense, blissful climax. This cruel cycle repeated several times, causing Danielle to writhe in disappointment each time she was denied an orgasm.

After teasing Danielle with multiple almost-orgasms, the VR video changed, providing her with a brief respite. The new video was a make-up tutorial demonstrating how porn stars achieve their flawless appearance. Once the tutorial was over, another hypnotic video started, accompanied by further stimulation from her devices. This pattern continued throughout the day, with the VR headset alternating between hypnotic porn and various tutorials on maintaining a feminine appearance.

As Danny neared the brink of yet another orgasm, the devices unleashed a new form of torment. Instead of stopping their stimulation altogether, they dialed back the intensity, leaving her hovering right on the edge of climax. Just as she thought she might fall back from the edge, the stimulation surged back to full force, returning her to the brink once more. Danny was trapped in this agonizing cycle for what felt like an eternity, struggling against her restraints and emitting muffled squeals of frustration. Though she yearned for release, the devices showed no signs of letting up.

Hours passed, and Danny was driven almost to the point of madness with desire. Her body trembled and shook as if she was having a seizure. Finally, the video ended, and the devices halted all stimulation. Danny was left in a state of absolute desperation, panting heavily, and struggling to pull in deep breaths from behind her gag. However, instead of a tutorial video popping up on the screen, this time, she was left in silence and darkness once again, losing track of time.

Deaf and blind, she felt a sudden, intense pinch on her left nipple, causing her to screech uncontrollably. In an instant, the headset was ripped off her head, and the bright light of the room flooded in, blinding her momentarily. Disoriented, she struggled to regain focus for a few seconds, until her eyes adjusted to the light. Once her vision cleared, she saw Dr. Nyx sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing nothing but a Star Wars t-shirt, some boy shorts, and thigh-high cotton socks, looking quite comfortable in the casual attire.

"How are we feeling today, Danny girl?" Nyx asked. Danny gazed back in silence, her lips sealed tightly by the ball gag, making it impossible for her to respond. Despite this, Miss Nyx carried on as if she hadn't expected a reply in the first place. "I imagine you must be feeling pretty desperate for release after enduring all that conditioning, huh, Hun?" Nyx spoke with a hint of amusement in her voice, knowing full well the extent of Danny's predicament.

Danny nodded her head yes. "I thought so," said Nyx, before continuing on, "Miss Natasha has told me all about what an eager little slut you are. Well, since I'm pretty excited to do some experiments on those new additions of yours, and Kendra has already given me permission to have some fun playing with you. Here's the deal; if you cooperate with my testing, I'll allow you to squirt for me. However, you must be fully compliant to earn it. Do you think you're up for it, Danny?"

Danny peered into Miss Nyx's eyes and gave a deliberate head nod. "Oh, Danny be careful what you wish for," Nyx warned her with a sly grin.

Dr. Nyx released Danielle from her restraints and instructed her to stand in front of her. After removing Danielle's shirt and lowering her yoga pants, Dr. Nyx retrieved some pink bondage tape from the nearby toy chest and used it to secure Danielle's wrists together. Next, she attached Danielle's bound hands to a hook that she had lowered from the ceiling. When Dr. Nyx released the hook, it ratcheted back up, leaving Danielle suspended with her arms bound and her wrists secured above her head, completely helpless.

Danielle's brows furrowed as she gazed at Nyx, realizing her current state of helplessness. Nyx reached out and gently massaged Dan's cock. "You look so scared, Danny, yet your cock is still rock hard. Why is that?" Nyx mused, "I believe your triggers for anxiety are beginning to intertwine and become muddled with arousal. These emotions are already quite closely related, and Kendra has been using this effect to push you further down this path. It's quite remarkable what she has accomplished with you. But to be honest, I'm not really that concerned about all of that. That's more of Kendra's area of expertise; what I am most interested in is how well my additions to the new you are functioning."

Miss Nyx grasped Dan's nipple firmly through her bra and gave it a sharp pinch, causing her to let out a slight squeal. "Mmm, well, that's a promising reaction. Let's get a better look at my work, though," Nyx remarked.

She reached behind Danielle and retrieved a sharp, gleaming knife from the dresser. With a cruel smirk, she began teasing Danny with it, causing her to feel a deep sense of fear and vulnerability. Slowly and deliberately, she cut through Danielle's bra straps, making her heart race with each passing second. Then, with the knife still in hand, Nyx slid the cold blade between her breasts, under the middle section of her bra, sending chills down Danny's spine.

"Well, that fear response is surely doing its thing," Nyx remarked, glancing down at the visible bulge in Dan's panties, evidence of her intense arousal. Without a moment's hesitation, she quickly sliced through Dan's bra, causing it to fall to the ground in tattered pieces.

Nyx sat back down on the bed, admiring her handiwork. "Now those tits are a work of art if I do say so myself," she told Dan with a smirk. After a moment of admiring Dan's new body, Nyx grabbed her iPad and studied it intently. She then showed it to Dan, explaining that she had a complete map of her nerve structures along with the additions she had given her.

"It shows me exactly what's being stimulated on you at any given moment in real-time. Pretty neat, huh?" she said. Dan tried to respond but only managed some muffled noises due to the gag in her mouth. Nyx didn't seem to pay much attention, though, as she remained focused on her iPad.

Looking up at Danny once more, Nyx commented, "Look at those perky nipples you have there. Someone's pretty turned on, huh?" She got up and began to sensually massage Danielle's nipples. Dan let out a long breath through her nose as her body started to go limp under Nyx's heavenly caresses. "Mmm, doesn't that feel good, Danny?" Nyx asked. "Your new tits get more sensitive when you're aroused, just like a real woman. And they're so plump and perky too. So many girls dream of having assets like these," she told her as she fondled Dan's breasts and then pushed them together for a moment to fully appreciate the eye candy in front of her.

Danny let out a small sigh of relief through her ball gag as Nyx ceased playing with her breasts and walked toward the toy chest. As Nyx bent over, Danny couldn't resist admiring the view of her ass in boy shorts peeping out from beneath her t-shirt. Nyx teasingly swayed her hips as she rummaged through the chest until she finally retrieved what she was searching for. Facing Danny, she held up a clear plastic bag overflowing with clothespins. "Now, here comes the real test," Nyx announced with a mischievous grin.

Then Nyx moved in close to Danny, pressing their bodies together. She slid her tongue up Danny's neck, nibbling on her ear as she whispered reassuringly. "No need to be nervous, honey. Today won't be too bad. I know you can handle it. Natasha has told me about some of the things she's put you through already. You're a tough one." Nyx reaches into the bag of clothespins, pulls one out, and drags it slowly along Danny's body while panting into her ear. Starting just above her belly button, she teases her by moving it up and down her abs before circling her nipple a few times. Danny's eyes close as she feels Nyx's warm breath on her ear. Suddenly, the sound of Nyx playing with the clothespin startles her, and Nyx lets out a sultry laugh directly into her ear.

"I'll take it slow, Danny. Don't worry," Nyx reassured her as she positioned the open jaws of the clothespin around her nipple. Gradually, Nyx released the clamp on Danny's nipple, allowing her to feel the full spectrum of sensations. It started as a slight pressure that gradually intensified, eventually transitioning from pleasure to pain. Finally, Nyx released her grip of the clamp entirely, causing Dan to clench her teeth on the ball gag and shudder from the intense pain shooting through her nipple.

"Oh, it's not that bad, Hun. You'll get used to it in a few minutes." She went back to examining her iPad, checking that all the new nerve structures were functioning correctly. "It looks like everything is firing as it should be, but I need to ensure there aren't any delays in the sensations you're experiencing."

Nyx took another clothespin from the bag and positioned its jaws around Dan's other nipple. However, this time, she let go of it quickly. Allowing the clothespin to violently snap shut, eliciting a stifled scream and convulsive reaction from Dan due to the pain. Despite Dan's discomfort, Nyx was satisfied with the outcome and examined her iPad to verify the results. "Seems to be functioning perfectly, but let's double-check the latency just to be safe," she remarked, analyzing the data. "Impressive - only 12.42 milliseconds of latency. I must say, I'm quite pleased with my work.

Dan was hardly paying attention to Nyx's words at this point, too preoccupied with the pain she was experiencing as she writhed in discomfort. Nyx appeared unfazed by this, sitting on the bed's edge with a smirk as Danielle battled against her restraints. After several minutes, Dan's struggling eased, but she continued to breathe heavily and drool excessively due to the ball gag.

Next Nyx decided to escalate things by tying two long strings to the clothespins attached to Danny's nipples. She then sat facing her and pulled on the strings, causing Danny to squirm and emit muffled screams. As Nyx pulled the strings tighter, Danny instinctively tried to step forward to avoid the pain, but Nyx pressed her foot against Danny's genitals, preventing her from moving any closer. She continued to pull on the strings, causing Danny's breasts to stand out like torpedoes, and Nyx relished in her muffled screams and trembling body.

12