Dan's Conditioning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was left, aching to cum. He could feel the cold air on his sensitive and soaking wet cock. His asshole was quivering; It felt so empty now. Dan was confused as to what had just transpired. Did he do something wrong? He wondered. Then the reality of what just transpired began to settle in. He had just received a blow job from his best friends' mom. On top of that, she had just fingered his Ass, and he had enjoyed it. In fact, right now, he was missing the feeling of having his ass probed.

"Does that make me gay," He thought to himself. The room was awkward and silent, as he laid there pondering recent events. Unsure what to do next, he sat up, grabbed his pants, and began to put them back on. But as soon as his belt jingled, he heard Jim's mom yelling, from the other side of the house, "Don't you dare put your pants back on. I'm not done playing with you yet."

Jim's mom threw open the door and rolled into the room. She threw down a big black duffle bag. She looked at dan and said, "I'm not done with you yet, but if you cum now, you won't be in that stupid, desperately horny state anymore, and that's exactly where I want you."

Dan was feeling exceptionally suggestible now. Jim's mom pulled Dan's shirt off over his head. She commanded dan to stand up. Dan obeyed feeling awfully exposed and vulnerable, but his cock still stood out straight and rock hard. Jim's mom eyed him up and down.

"Yea, you'll do nicely," she pronounced. She lurched forward, grabbed dan by the neck, and slid her knee upward between Dan's legs giving an intentional thump to his balls. She held her knee firmly pressed against them.

Dan let out a subtle, "uh fuck," under his breath. The feeling of his stomach dropping came almost immediately, and his body went limp and noodley. She leaned in and began to kiss and nibble at Dan's ear while she slowly massaged his cock and balls with her knee. Dan let out a soft moan as he delighted in the sensation of her cotton yoga pants, rubbing against his most sensitive area. Jim's mom whispered into his ear, "I want you to be my pet. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"yea, I can do that for you," Dan responded. In a daze, barely realizing what he was saying.

"good boy. I knew you would be fun," she whispered. She slowly pulled away from him, squatted down and reached into the bag. She pulled out a hot pink dog collar; it had metal rings dangling from four sides.

"My pets got to have a collar," she declared, as she wrapped it around Dan's neck. Then she clasped it shut and locked the small luggage-style lock, with which it was equipped. The metallic clunk sound of the lock securing sent shivers down Dan's spine. He knew he was in over his head, but he couldn't back out now. "Best to just ride it out," he thought. Besides His dick ached with his need, he desperately needed release, and in that need, he knew there was no humiliation he wouldn't gladly suffer at her hands.

Jim's mom pulled a roll of hot pink string out from the bag. She began to tie up his balls, wrapping them tightly and separating his balls into two distinct packages. She then began to coil it strictly around the base of his shaft and wrapped it all the way up to the bottom of his mushroom head tip. Then she gave it a quick overhand knot. This left the head of his cock exposed and swollen. She threaded the remainder of the string threw the front ring on the dog collar. Leaving plenty of it for her to hold onto.

"Now my little pet has a leash too. Let's go for a walk," Jim's mom asserted, then spun around, draping the string over her shoulder and gave it a sharp tug. This yanked Dan's cock up, slapping it against his stomach, and Sent a severe chafing pain, threw his cock and balls. Jim's mom picked up the duffle bag with her free hand then began to walk out of the room and down the hall while she held Dan's leash nice and taught. Dan had no choice but to follow. He tried to match pace with her, as he awkwardly stumbled behind her, slightly bent over with his neck out. He was trying desperately to relieve tensions from his cock and balls. His attempts were futile, though. As soon as Jim's mom felt the rope go slack, she would give it another rough tug, letting out a loud laugh, as Dan moaned and cursed in pain.

She walked him down the hall, threw the living room, and into the kitchen. Where they arrived at the edge of the kitchen island. Jim's mom dropped the leash and the bag. She rifled threw the bag and pulled out four hot pink leather cuffs with metal rings on either side.

"Wow, I guess she really likes pink," Dan thought to himself nervously. She squatted down behind him and strapped a cuff to each of his ankles. Once they were secure, she grabbed his right ankle and dragged it to the bottom corner of the kitchen island. There was a metal ring already secured into the base. Dan had never noticed it before. She secured his ankle cuff to it with a metal carabiner. She then dragged his left ankle to the other corner and did the same. Dan's legs were stretched wide enough that he wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to stand. This put him off balance and compelled him to lean forward against the granite countertop, which was agonizingly cold against his waist. Next, Jim's mom cuffed Dan's wrist and locked them together with another carabiner. She reached down, grabbed another length of thick hot pink rope, and threaded it through the carabiner on Dan's wrist. She then walked to the other end of the kitchen island and squatted down. She pulled this new cord through another ring, secured at the bottom of the island, and then stood up with the rope in her hands. She pulled the line, tightening any slack away, causing Dan's arms to stretch out in front of him, pulling him forward and down. With his chest tight against the countertop, she secured the rope back to the carabiner at his wrists, leaving him tightly bound to the island. Dan began to immediately shiver from the cold countertop he was detained against.

"Cold Hunny? Don't worry, hun. It will warm up in a bit," she told him as she walked behind him and softly scraped her nails across his bare ass.

Dan suddenly came to his senses and realized what was happening. He was tied down, spread eagle, over his friend's countertop, butt naked, with his friend due back any minute. Dan began to frantically struggle and try to escape his restraints.

"what's wrong?" Jim's mom asked.

"Jim's gonna be back! He can't see me like this!"

Jim's mom laughed loudly, then replied, "Oh yea, you think Jim is coming back, I forgot. Don't worry. Jim is staying at his father's this summer. It's good to know, you value what your friends think of you, though. I was counting on that, from you!" Jim's mom answered.

"But Jim invited me over. He texted me!" Dan was confused and continued to struggle. Jim's mom grabbed one of the bar stools and placed it at the edge of the kitchen island directly in front of Dan. She reached over, grasped a fistful of his hair, and pulled his head up straight forward, so he could see her. She then sat down on the barstool directly in front of him.

"you see Dan, there some things I have to tell you. I haven't been completely honest with you. I was the one who texted you today. I took Jim's phone and invited you over here before he left to go to his father's house.... You see, I got big plans for you, but before I go into that, I want you to see something."

She pulled an iPad out of a drawer, set it down on the countertop, and propped it up so Dan could see the screen. There was a video queued-up on it. Dan watched as Jim's mom pressed play. He could immediately determine that the video was taken from Jim's moms' bedroom. As the door opened, Jim's mom walked in with a laundry basket. After she entered the room, he recognized himself on the screen, following her with another laundry basket. As the video played on, Dan's face went pale, and he broke out in a cold sweat.

Over the audio of the recording, Jim's mom began, "I think that now you have a better understanding of the gravity of the predicament you have put yourself in. You're a smart young man, I think. So, from now on, you're gonna do everything I say. If you don't, all of your friends are all going to get this video emailed to them. You remember what you did, right? Sucking on panties like a little freak and getting your ass finger banged. You really liked that part, I think. What do you think that means? Do you think it means you might be a little gay? Honestly, it doesn't really matter, now does it. Everyone is going to watch you getting fingered, moaning like a little whore! I wonder how long it will take for something like this to go viral?"

She laughed, enjoying the fear and shock as it washed over her pet's face.

"This isn't fair!" Dan cried out, his face changing from white to red, part humiliation, part rage.

"Oh, my lovely little pet. Don't worry! I'm gonna help you! You can start by getting over that silly notion of "fair," real quick. You'll find that this isn't about fairness; it's about control. So, what do you say? Are you gonna do everything I say, exactly how I tell you? Or am I just gonna have to send this video out into the world?"

"Yes, fine, yes, I'll do whatever you want!" Dan blurted out in a panicked frenzy.

"See? I knew you were a smart boy." Jim's mom declared, continuing on, "Well Danny, I'm going to explain how this works to you now. This, what you're doing and feeling right now, is the way your new life is, starting right now, and you have absolutely no say about it. You are my property now. I own your body and your mind and can do anything I desire with my property at any time. You will obey all of my commands, or you will be punished. From now on, in any private communications between us, you will refer to me as either Miss Kendra, or ma'am. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Dan replied.

"That's a good boy. I knew you would do well. I have big plans for you. You see, I have this theory; if you get to a man when they are young and impressionable, you can mold and shape his sexual tastes into any range of depravities you might desire.

"I plan on using you as my little lab rat to test this theory. Hopefully, you won't disappoint me. Your training is going to be demanding, though. And, of course, I'm going to have to record it all for 'research purposes.', of course." Dan was frozen in fear and distress, trying to process what he was hearing. Circling around him, she continued. "Don't worry, it's not all doom and gloom. I'm even gonna let you cum today, as a reward for your good behavior. But first, I need your phone."

Miss Kendra got up and walked to the bedroom, leaving Dan bound and exposed in the kitchen. She pulled Dan's phone out of his pants pocket and walked back to the kitchen. She stood behind Dan and asked for the passcode. Dan didn't respond. He was still hoping for a way out of this.

Miss Kendra frowned. "I guess I'm going to have to show you that I'm not fucking around." Her voice was stern and brisk. She reached down and grabbed the string attached to Dan's cock and balls. She gave it a brutal jerk, which sent a sharp sting through his entire body, making him flinch and cry out in pain. She then marched over and began spanking his right ass cheek repeatedly and in quick succession. With each spank, the pain grew more intense. Dan began to whimper and yelp with each hit. Finally, he couldn't take any more.

He cried out, "Two nine one three! That's it! That's the code!"Aww, you break easily," Miss Kendra said, her voice returning to a softer tone. She pulled on the string affixed to Dan's cock and balls, pulled it tight, and then gave his balls a swift slap. Dan shuddered and cried out in agony.

"Now you understand, don't you? Never hold out on me, as there will always be consequences!" Miss Kendra hissed. She unlocked his phone and began to install an app on it. As the download started, she continued on with her instructions: "This app gives me complete control over your phone. I can do anything I want with it, from anywhere in the world, and I can see what you are doing on it as well. It lets me track you using GPS. So, I will always know where my property is. But we can talk more about that later... Let's get back to the business at hand, shall we?"

Miss Kendra grabbed a bottle of lube from her bag. She squirted a generous amount at the top of Dan's ass crack. She allowed the lube to drip down between Dan's cheeks until it slid over his asshole. Miss Kendra inserted two fingers into him and began to massage his prostate. In seconds, he was rock hard again, and began to moan with intense pleasure.

"See not all bad. You really like this butt play, huh? I suppose I'm going to have to stretch you out a bit. I've got the perfect thing for that," She reached into her bag and pulled out a butt plug that appeared to have an air pump attached, similar to the pumps used on blood pressure cuffs at a doctor's office. She waved it in front of Dan's face.

"See this... it inflates, like a balloon. With each pump, making it grow. Guess where it's going?" She asked, giggling. Dan had no response. "Don't be shy now. I know my little butt slut wants his ass filled up." Dan remained mute. "Well, if you don't want it, then I guess I should just send out this video," miss Kendra told him.

"No, please ma'am!" dan yelped out

"Oh, so I guess you do want that ass of yours filled up. I need to hear you say it. Beg me to fill you up."

"Please fill my ass up, ma'am."

"That's good, but how about a pretty please?" Kendra taunted.

"Pretty please, Miss Kendra, fill me up!"

"That's a good boy! Such an eager little slut you are"

Miss Kendra applied lube to the plug and began sliding it into Dan's asshole. It took some convincing, as his hole wasn't used to anything this size yet. Dan felt incredibly full. Miss Kendra then uncoiled the string from his shaft, but she left his balls bound.

"now, dan, how many pumps do you think you can take?" She asked. Dan was extremely nervous and felt so filled already. How could he possibly take more? She looked at him, waiting for an answer... He nervously let out, "One mam."

"Ok then! Three it is," She responded with what sounded like glee. Dan went from nervous to terrified. He thought his ass might explode. Miss Kendra began slowly squeezing the pump and counting out loud: "One!" Dan felt his ass stretching even further. "Two!" This time there was a little pain, and Dan called out as his ass stretched further. "Three!" She yelled. The pain grew, but now, he felt a strange new sensation as the plug-balloon pressed against his prostate. Despite the discomfort, he began to enjoy the way it felt. "And four. Why not?" she said casually, as she crushed the pump hard and fast. This unexpected action sent a jolt of pain and pleasure like Dan had never felt before. It pressed against his prostate with so much force. Precum began to dribble out of his cock. "Now that's how I like my little butt sluts, filled up!" miss Kendra said in an aroused voice.

Miss Kendra rubbed her fingers over the head of Dan's cock. Scooping up the precum dribbling out. She reached over dan and rubbed her slick fingers on his lips. "Taste your mess, you dirty slut," She told him. He struggled to avoid it, but he couldn't getaway. He could taste his cum. It was overwhelmingly salty and made him gag.

"Ooooh come on. It's not so bad...don't be a baby. Your gonna learn to love that taste. Trust me." Miss Kendra went on, "Now I would love to keep training you, but I have got some errands to run. So, I'm going to need you to cum now. So, I can send you on your way." She squirted some lube into her hand and began stroking Dan's cock. She got him to the edge in just a few seconds. She quickly reached up and grabbed a glass from the countertop, then positioned it under Dan's cock.

"Now cum, Dan!" She yelled at him, and he obeyed. Dan convulsed while letting out a loud groan and shooting his load into the glass. Miss Kendra pulled the glass up close to her face to examine the volume of cum he had produced. "Hmm. We are gonna have to work on getting more than this little squirt out of you. I'm gonna need you producing a lot more cum than this," she said, as she placed it down on the counter.

"Now, we are gonna have to take that plug out," she announced. She grabbed the base of the plug and began tugging. "I suppose I could deflate this, but what fun would that be?" With another evil yet sultry laugh, she tugged hard, and it began to slide out. She maintained a nice slow, even pace as she removed it, making sure it was keeping Dan's sphincter stretched to the max. When it finally came out, his ass was a gaping hole.

"Mmm, that's so hot!" She said and quickly snapped a picture of Dan's wide, stretched asshole with her phone. Dan could feel cold air flow into him, and the sensation gave him chills. Miss Kendra picked up the glass with Dan's cum in it. She poured it at the top of his gaping hole, allowing it to dribble down inside him.

See what I mean? It just isn't enough," she said. Picking up the bottle of lube, she was struck by inspiration. "What about this," she cooed as she unscrewed the top from her bottle of lube and poured a generous amount into his asshole.

"Oh, dear, that's gonna be a hell of a mess later," she said, giggling to herself. Miss Kendra waited patiently behind Dan as his asshole began to close itself up. She softly caressed his ass cheeks to reassure and calm him. Once his asshole closed fully, she untied him, removed all his restraints, and let him straighten up.

"Now, before I let you get on your way. There are a few things you should know." Dan just stood there mentally and physically numb from what had just transpired. Miss Kendra reached down into her bag again. She pulled out a small elastic band with what looked like a tiny egg attached to it. She slid it over Dan's now soft cock with the egg facing down. Letting it rest between his cock and balls. "This is your cock monitor." She told him, "You are not permitted to remove it at any time." Dan was confused.

"Cock monitor? How can that work?" He thought to himself.

Miss Kendra continued, "With this device, I can see if your hard or soft at any time just by looking at my phone. It can also sense any sexual activity that I haven't authorized, and it will send notifications. That's my cock now, and you aren't to play with it, without my permission." Dan was stunned and a little worried. What was he going to do to get around this?

"Now, let's go get you dressed," said miss Kendra, as she began to walk back to the bedroom. Dan followed her. When they reached the bedroom, dan grabbed his pants. He began to put them on before miss Kendra slapped them out of his hands.

"No. My property will certainly not be seen in those tight ass pants. I'm gonna have to find something else for you to wear home today." First, she picked out a pair of hot pink thong underwear, then a pair of purple fuzzy pajama pants, and finally a purple t-shirt with a cartoon rainbow and kitty on it. She threw it at Dan "Here, this will have to do for now." Dan looked down at the clothes in disbelief

"Really?" He asked.

Miss Kendra turned, her stare cold and voice sharp: "Do you really want to go down this road, Dan?" She replied.

"No," Dan answered quickly, realizing his mistake, "it's fine, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am."

Her face and voice changed back as she smiled and spoke, "That's what I thought! Hurry up and put them on for me."

Dan got into the panties and allowed the thong to slide up between his ass cheeks, which were still slimy and wet from the lube. Next, he put on the pants and then the t-shirt. Satisfied, Miss Kendra handed him another big, heavy duffle bag. "You're gonna take this home with you, and leave it at your house. Do not open it until I say so. Do you understand?" she asked. Dan took the bag from her, nodding his head. "Good! Now, go on, get out of here. I've got shit to do." She dismissed him with a wave and vanished into another room.