Dan's dreams come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a gorgeous girl" Caroline purred. "One of the most gorgeous we've ever had. You make me wet just looking at you. Oh God!!!" Jennifer felt her semi erect penis get even harder.

"Go" said Caroline pointing at Suzanne who started clicking away. "Get moving and put a bit more life into this time you silly bitch" she warned Jennifer.

Jennifer worked harder. She thought Caroline was a real bitch but she was gorgeous and so sexy and she kept her horny. She was so confused. "What the hell is wrong with me" thought Jennifer as tears came to her eyes one more.

"Excellent. Close up on the face again" said Caroline. Jennifer thought if she did what was asked then maybe this might end soon. For so long Jennifer thought this was what she wanted, what she craved. But now this was a nightmare. It was awful. But there was a part of her, a big part of her that wanted this. She felt excited and loved the humiliation. She wanted to do her best and do it all again and loved the feel of the outfit and just adored how gorgeous and sexy she looked. But that was wrong wasn't it?

She was roused from her thoughts by Caroline. "Oh well done sweetie. You're really getting into it now." And she was. By switching off for a few seconds she'd done what was required and given what Caroline agreed was a pretty erotic pole dance.

"Hold one Suzanne I have an idea." Caroline disappeared but returned just a few seconds later with a wad of notes. Suzanne smiled, as if she knew what was to come.

"Dance bitch" said Caroline and Jennifer started to writhe provocatively around the pole as Suzanne snapped away again. Suddenly, Caroline's perfectly manicured hands moved towards Jennifer's black silky panties and tugged the waist band out. The tip of Jennifer's cock was visible and it was clear she was aroused. Caroline stuffed two ten-pound notes into the top of the panties and pinged back the waistband. Jennifer flinched but hardened at the growing humiliation.

"Dance girl!" commanded Caroline. So Jennifer did. Swirling and bobbing and thrusting with the two tenners sticking out of her panties. She was very turned on and it showed. And Caroline loved it, laughing loudly as Suzanne snapped away.

"Excellent, we've never done that before but it looks so sexy. What a horny girl!" She stuffed a couple of more tenners in the top of the corset. "This'll help pay for your boob job darling."

The music ended and Suzanne gave a nod to Caroline. Jennifer suddenly realised even though she'd taken all the pictures, sucked her cock to the verge of organism and enjoyed her agony, Suzanne hadn't said a word. She just looked wonderful.

"Bed?" asked Caroline and Suzanne nodded. "Come on sexy, come with me" as Caroline extended her hand. Jennifer felt herself grow again and Caroline noticed. "Oh we like that idea do we sexy Jennifer? It's not what you think but keep your little clitty hard darling. We'll need it for the next set before we change you."

As she was led into a fairly standard bedroom, Jennifer suddenly realised this was no ordinary apartment. There was no sitting room or kitchen. There were only rooms geared to the magazine.

"Ok sweetie. Here's where you get to do the glamour shot bit. Get on the bed and start posting. On your front, on your back and make sure the little trannies get to see those fledging puppies on your chest." Jennifer did as she was bid. There was no point in complaining so she writhed on the bed giving Suzanne all she wanted. It was a quick shoot.

"Lovely. Two editions covered and you are going to be so popular" said Caroline. "Now come with me." Jennifer obediently followed Caroline into the dressing room.

"Look number two. This is a little tranny favourite. You want to be a gorgeous secretary don't you? Lovely suit, high heels, hair up. You don't have to answer Jennifer, your little friend betrays you again." Jennifer had to admit, this was one of her fantasies, one of the things she loved in Forced Femininity magazine, one of the things that make her come in gushes when she wanked thinking of it. One of things she desperately wanted her auntie to dress her in. And now it was going to come true.

Caroline stripped her. Taking off the corset and the boots and the fishnets.

She replaced the red vinyl corset with a black satin one, pulled even tighter if that was possible. "I'm sure we can squeeze a bit more girl out of this." Her black fishnets were replaced with expensive black silk stockings with a lovely seam running down the back and a pair of black four-inch court shoes which Jennifer thought were gorgeous. Throughout the dressing Caroline said very little and Suzanne snapped away. Occasionally Caroline rubbed Jennifer's cock but the new model was in such a state of excitement there was little need.

"Looks like we've got the text book tranny here." said Caroline. "Secretary, maid....bride...." Jennifer stiffened again and the girls laughed. Suzanne snapped a few close ups of the cock poking through the panties. "Look at yourself girl "said Caroline spinning Jennifer in front of the full-length mirror. "Such a beautiful girl, a sexy face, wonderful figure and a lovely cock sticking through your panties."

Jennifer did admit she looked good and there was something odd about the feminine image in front of her with the hard cock poking out but that simply made Jennifer even more hard. She moved to rub her cock but was stopped by another slap.

"What the fuck?" shouted Caroline. "Who told you to do that? What do you think you're up to?" Caroline was angrier than Jennifer had ever seen her before in their short but very bizarre relationship.

"You've read the magazine; you know that's the money shot. You wanking and coming over something sexy and silky. And we've got just the outfit for you so don't spoil it sweetie." The switch from anger to empathy confused the hell out of Jennifer but that was exactly what Caroline wanted.

Caroline produced a very sexy business suit. Gorgeous jacket and tight short skirt, both in a matching grey fleck. It was lovely. Jennifer pulled on the skirt, it was tight and came to just above her knee but it was the sort of outfit that she wanked over in her dreams. The jacket was a bit tight too but together they looked fantastic. "Now a few finishing touches." And Caroline piled Jennifer's hair up in a very sexy sweep, putting a pencil in place to hold it together. "That stays in 'till I tell you, got it?" Jennifer nodded. And then Caroline produced a pair of very trendy spectacles and slipped them on to Jennifer's exquisitely made up face. Caroline stepped back. "Perfect. What a sexy bitch. Your boss is going to love you. I say Miss Taylor you're gorgeous. Come."

So it was Jennifer Taylor who walked into another room, this time bright and airy and it looked just like a little office. There was a desk and a chair, computer, photocopier.

"This is where it gets interesting. For you, me and Suzanne." said Caroline. And Miss Jennifer Taylor could only wonder what unusual turn this bizarre night was going to take now.

"Now gorgeous, I want you to sit behind the desk and start writing on the computer. If you want you can check your email or the tranny sites you normally check. While you do that, I'll snap away." And so Jennifer tapped away on the computer as Caroline started taking some pictures. Jennifer posed and typed. She chewed on her pencil and crossed and uncrossed her silk clad legs.

For all the discomfort of the corset, for all the humiliation of her situation, Jennifer was beginning to enjoy the scenario and she felt her cock growing once more in excitement. She felt she'd been in a permanent state of excitement since she walked into the bookstore and encountered the gorgeous, mean, sexy but spiteful Caroline.

And then it occurred to her that it was Caroline behind the camera, rather than the lovely but silent Suzanne. Jennifer spun around, a strand of hair from her wig, now piled in a sexy updo, fell across her face. "Ahhh, so cute and I got it. You're wondering where Suzanne is aren't you?"

Jennifer croaked a weak "Yes."

Caroline smiled. "You catch on quick. It normally takes our victims, sorry I meant models, a little while longer to realise she's gone at this point. C'mon Miss Taylor you must know what happens next? You read the magazine."

Jennifer shivered. She knew exactly what happens next.

Caroline gave that sexy giggle that made Jennifer's stomach flip. The giggle that indicated another humiliation was not far away. Caroline snapped Jennifer's face. "Lovely. You know, don't you? She's getting ready."

Jennifer looked scared but the discomfort in her panties grew. And with a skirt so tight, there was no way Caroline was going to miss that. The bulge was most pronounced.

"God Jennifer, you are a horny little bitch. That thing is never at rest and your little clitty isn't so little is it?" Jennifer swallowed hard. She was so thrown by all that had gone on she didn't know whether to speak or keep silent. She turned to let Caroline get a better angle. "Oh my God, look at that. The purveyors of Forced Femininity will wank themselves silly over that shot. You're enjoying this aren't you?" And Jennifer had to admit she was.

She was wearing some gorgeous silky underwear. A tight corset gave her amazing curves and a bit of cleavage, she wore beautiful silky stockings and gorgeous three-inch black courts, she was clad in an expensive designer business suit and her hair and make-up was so perfect she would fool her own mother. Jennifer gave a little tremble. This was agony and ecstasy all in one.

And then Suzanne appeared. Not the gorgeous blonde in a tight pvc dress, but in a man's suit with her long tresses hanging over the jacket. "Suzanne you look fab" said Caroline.

"Doesn't your boss look lovely Jennifer?" The sexy secretary could only nod, not trusting herself to speak. Her throat felt dry and her cock throbbed. There was something truly erotic about this beautiful young woman in a manly suit. Not for a second did Jennifer think of the erotic image she portrayed as a young man dressed as a very sexy girl.

"Go on Suzanne, you know what we need." The blonde walked over and posed around the desk as if she was checking Jennifer's work. Caroline would shout out the odd instruction, directing the shoot from behind the camera as she snapped away.

"The attraction shot. Check her ass Suzanne. Get up Jennifer. Bend for the file. All the way bitch. Let's see how round and sexy your ass is in that very tight skirt. Lovely. Back you come. Hand it over. Touch her hand Suzanne. Smile Jennifer. Bend in Suzanne. That's it. You know what's next."

And then it happened. The moment that sent Jennifer's head spinning. Suzanne bent in, slowly, moving closer inch by inch. Her perfume was strong and beautiful, her face tanned and smooth and perfect. She parted her lips, licked them, and moved them slowly onto Jennifer's. Her tongue delicately flicked in and Jennifer opened her mouth willingly and accepted the gift. Suzanne kissed her long and hard and deep. Jennifer closed her eyes and her cock strained so hard against the silky fabric and the tight skirt, she thought she'd faint.

All the slaps, all the pain and torment, all the humiliation and shame swept away. Jennifer was in heaven.

And then it stopped. Suddenly and dramatically.

"Aw look" taunted Caroline "Jennifer's in love." Jennifer's face fell. She couldn't understand why it had suddenly stopped. "Don't worry silly, this doesn't end here. We still have plenty of pictures to take. And you have too many clothes on."

Caroline stepped back and smiled. Jennifer felt nervous and excited. It was like someone poured cold water into her soul.

"You know how this goes Jennifer. You've wanked over the other spreads like this often enough haven't you, you dirty bitch?"

Jennifer let out a faint whimper which almost sounded like yes.

"And you've dreamt many times of being the helpless little kitten at the hands of the blonde domineering boss, who has suddenly realised how gorgeous you are. And so you're going to be a little temptress and tease your boss. Aren't you?"

Jennifer whimpered again. Her face was flush, her cock was raging hard and her stomach was churning. She looked at Suzanne. She smiled back. Still saying nothing.

"You've never seen Suzanne as the boss in any of the spreads have you?" Jennifer shook her head slightly and swallowed hard. "You see she's been so good over the past three months with the camera, I decided to give her a little treat. And that would be you!"

"So let's get down to it. You know what we want Jennifer. The slow striptease. By the time we're done I want you in your bra, panties, corset and heels and your hair still up. Got it?" Jennifer knew this was more an instruction than a question. She started to unbutton her jacket and Suzanna moved closer and watched with fascination.

As Jennifer revealed her budding breasts, forced into place by the corset, Suzanne's elegant fingers moved across the delicate lace and satin. Her long painted finger nails found their way under the flimsy material and made their way to her nipple, which she expertly tweaked, bringing them to instant hardness and sending a delightful shiver through the doting tranny secretary. Caroline snapped away, delighted by the sequence she had captured.

Jennifer stood up. Her skirt was tight and her excitement was obvious. Suzanne racked her nails across the front of the straining fabric. If Jennifer could get any harder, she would have burst the material but she was already at the point of explosion. Her knees actually buckled and she left out a long low moan. "Excellent Suzanne, the bulge shots will have them pulling their little dicks furiously. Imagine sweetheart" said Caroline "thousands of little trannies around the world all wishing they were you and shooting their load onto your pictures, enjoying the scene and hating you at the same time for actually living their fantasies."

Jennifer was trying to get a deep breath. She genuinely thought she was going to faint. Suzanne leant in and kissed her again. It was the heady combination of being so delicate and sweet and being hard and horny at the same time.

"Stop Suzanne, the little bitch will come in her panties. We need that for later. Although I suspect getting Jennifer horny and hard again would be no problem."

"Jennifer. Get on with it, you know what happens next." Jennifer bent down to show her ass in the skirt and then stood again. It was the performance of a woman growing in confidence with her sexuality. She turned her back to the camera, turned and looked straight down the camera and then slowly and very provocatively pulled down the zip of her skirt.

"Fantastic darling. That is so lovely. Keep going, that's it, work it" said Caroline. The skirt fell to Jennifer's knees and she gave a feminine little wiggle and it tumbled to the floor. "Ohhh" said Caroline as Jennifer turned and showed to her two tormentors what they had created - a raging hard on poking from the very top of her silky panties.

Suzanne moved forward and gently put a hand on Jennifer's shoulder. Jennifer turned to allow Caroline to get a few shots of her in her undies and then followed the guidance of her co-model. Suzanne leaned in again and this time, placing her hands on either side of the secretary's made up face, she slowly slipped the very trendy glasses off her face.

"Do it now Jennifer". Jennifer knew exactly what she wanted. She took her hand and pulled out the pencil which was holding her hair piled on top of her head. With a flick of her head and the click of the camera, her long dark locks tumbled down onto her shoulders. It was something Jennifer had dreamed about many times and the pre come squirted from her excited girly clit. Caroline spotted it and zoomed in, making sure she also got shots of the excited sissy's face.

"What a tart" said Caroline. "Suzanne, let's get to it." Suzanne stripped off her man's suit. First came the jacket and then the trousers. The tie and shirt followed shortly. Jennifer could only watch with her mouth open and her heart pounding as this gorgeous girl stripped off to reveal she was wearing the exact same outfit underneath. Black silky bra and panties, seamed stockings attached to a black silk corset and the four-inch courts that matched Jennifer's. With her tanned skin and beautiful face, she was gorgeous. And Jennifer wanted to grab her and kiss her and give Caroline a shoot she'd never forget.

But she held back. She didn't want to upset Caroline. And she also couldn't take her eyes off Suzanne's growing cock. (to be continued)


12