Dan's dreams come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased the gorgeous material over her new boobs and slipped the straps over her shoulder. She felt the pull of the material on her new chest and she loved it. She loved looking down and seeing cleavage. It made the teddy slightly tight on her ass, and she loved the way it pulled. She tried to tuck her straining cock between her legs, but could only really flatten it against her stomach.

"That's wonderful sweetheart, it works so much better for the pictures." In her excitement at being given new boobs and handed the beautiful teddy she almost forgot she had to pose for more pictures. But the tiredness washed from her as she looked at the mirror and saw a wonderfully sexy, very busty blonde centrefold, with her prick making a damp patch in the front.

"Almost done sweetie" said Caroline. "We just have to get you into some heels." And from behind her she produced some black four-inch shiny leather pumps, which when Jennifer slipped them on made her legs look amazing. She looked amazing. "Perfect. To the bedroom Jennifer." This newly created goddess strutted and sashayed into the bedroom.

"Now on the bed, sitting please!" Jennifer flicked her hair, smoothed her teddy over her ass and sat down. Her knees together as if she'd been doing this all her life. Caroline fired off a few pictures, making sure she got a few snaps of Jennifer's cock straining at the black silk fabric and of course, she didn't ignore her gorgeous new chest.

"Plump them up darling" ordered Caroline, showing Jennifer what she meant. Putting her hands together and pushing her arms closer, she produced a wonderful shot of her boobs. "Look" said Caroline offering to show Jennifer what she'd captured. It was the first time that evening she'd seen anything caught on camera and she had to admit she looked pretty fucking hot,

Jennifer now waited for the word from her mistress. She read the magazine often enough to know what was expected. In the back, there was always a picture of a girl like her, dressed in something silky, sometimes a nightie, sometimes a slip or a basque, and then she lay on the bed and wanked off having worked herself into a little frenzy. Jennifer was so turned on; she was ready to go now. But Caroline seemed in no rush. Jennifer posed and pouted as she was told, her hard-on seemingly growing with each instruction, each new pose. All she really wanted was relief.

The door to the bedroom opened. Jennifer's heart leapt. There was Suzanne, gorgeous sexy Suzanne. She looked as slim and sexy and beautiful as ever, only now she was dressed in a red pvc catsuit. Her hair tumbled across her shoulders, and she wore gorgeous red ankle boots. The outfit was skin tight, and there was no sign of her cock that Jennifer had sucked and licked to orgasm just a little while ago. Now she was all woman again.

"Now you little sissy bitch, lie back on the bed and spread eagle yourself." Jennifer looked at Suzanne. Her heart again ached at her translucent beauty. Suzanne nodded but again said nothing. Jennifer's heart fell. She'd hoped for a smile, some acknowledgement. She got nothing. And it hurt. Jennifer lay back and did as she was asked. Caroline quickly moved over her and fussed with her hair as Suzanne worked something at the bottom of the bed. Suddenly she knew what it was.

She heard a click and felt something around her ankle. She tried to see, but Caroline was in the way, brushing her hair. "Don't worry about that darling!" she said, "all part of the fun to come." There was a second click. Jennifer was now strapped to the bed, with her legs spread far apart.

The same thing happened to her hands. Caroline stood up and Jennifer could see she was strapped to the bed, her black teddy straining at the crotch where her cock was rampant, her new boobs pushing hard against the material, her nipples erect and proud. She tried pulling against the restraints, but there was little give. Every time she tugged, Caroline snapped, making sure she got extra pictures of the helpless sissy's hard on.

"Struggle away princess. You look fantastic. All those horny little trannies will be tugging their wire furiously over poor little Jennifer's latest dilemma. They don't care how the silly tart got in such a mess; they just wish they it was them...awwwwwwww!"

Jennifer squirmed - but not too much. She knew this was it. Her real fantasy. Dressed in a gorgeous black, shiny liquid silk teddy, hair and make up perfect and strapped to a bed with a beautiful woman ready to tease and taunt her. She swallowed hard and bit her lip.

Suzanne moved slinkily in her red catsuit. She almost floated towards the bed and started to massage the helpless Jennifer. The silk on her bare skin was incredibly erotic and she wanted so much for Suzanne to kiss her again, even to smile, to acknowledge they had a connection. As Suzanne rubbed, Jennifer closed her eyes and moved her head back slightly, her new long hair falling over her cheek. Suzanne rubbed across her tummy, rubbing her boobs, playing with her belly button through the silk. Touch it, please touch it, willed Jennifer but saying nothing.

Caroline snapped away. "Most trannies love a bit of verbal humiliation Jennifer. Do you darling? Do you need me to tell you what a dirty bitch you are? Do you need me to tell you that you'll now do what I want when I want or find these pictures in your family's mailbox? Do you want me to tell you what we've got planned next? How you'll serve me as a sissy maid, with another sissy maid beside you. How you'll entertain me like you did this evening with Suzanne. How I have big plans for you. I'm going to dress you as a bride. How would you like to be a sexy schoolgirl with Suzanne as your teacher? Or you can be a tart, a swimsuit model or look at you, you would be perfect lingerie model."

Jennifer took in all the words, writhing and moaning. She loved what was being suggested and it was showing all over her body. She wondered when Suzanne would finally release her engorged cock from its silken prison.

"She likes that idea Suzanne. Listen to the little tart moan. What a filthy girl. Maybe we should do the maid thing tonight?"

Jennifer wasn't really listening now. She shivered as she felt Suzanne kiss her tummy. She tensed and relaxed. She looked down and saw the blonde beauty plant little kisses all over her body, moving down from her boobs, past her tummy, getting, closer and closer. She wanted to see Suzanne's face to see if this was just work, or there was something there.

Suzanne stood and turned her back on Jennifer and bent over. The pvc crinkled as she moved and showed her perfectly pert bum. Suzanne looked at the prostrate sissy on the bed. And she smiled and blew her a kiss. Jennifer felt tears in her eyes. There was something there.

Suzanne moved back to the bed and began the kissing again, this time getting closer to Jennifer's cock, through the material she kissed the engorged head. She let her hot breath play on the swollen gland. Caroline suddenly realised how close she was to orgasm. "Don't you dare bitch, you keep all that cum in your balls until we're ready."

Suzanne used her tongue to find Jennifer's cock under the material. She licked and kissed and played with Jennifer, lapping at the pre-cum the sissy couldn't help but leak.

"Ohhh fuck" thought Jennifer, this is wonderful and she felt like crying again. Then for the second time that night, Suzanne took Jennifer's cock in her mouth and licked and slurped and sucked. "Please" shouted Jennifer.

Caroline thought about warning her again but realised this time her little project was too close to the edge.

"Let her right hand free Suz" ordered Caroline. And quickly, Jennifer's hand was released. It shot straight to her cock. Jennifer was turned on like never before. The closest she had come was when she was sucking Suzanne a short time ago.

"Oh fuck..." said Jennifer as she stroked her pussy pole. She felt the satin over her shaved body, she looked at her gorgeous breasts and her sexy legs with her gorgeous shoes, she looked at Suzanne in her red catsuit, and she saw Caroline getting ready for the money shot.

"Ok princess whenever you feel like coming, you dirty little horny bitch. Maybe we'll keep you dressed full time. Those boobs will have to stay. They are magnificent. We'll get rid of your cock though. Won't you look pretty as a maid with your fluffy petticoats and your tight satin uniform, my gorgeous Jennifer."

That was enough and Caroline knew it, she could read her sissies. "I'm coming" screamed Jennifer as her white cum blasted onto her face and her tummy and all over her sexy breasts. She had shot her load and still she kept stroking, her eyes rolled back in her head and she was aware of the weight on her chest. She felt exhausted and elated. The white of her cum stood out against the black silk of the teddy. It was a deeply erotic sight.

"Oh your dirty little bitch. Did the maid thing push you over the edge?" asked Caroline. Jennifer could only nod. "Food for thought for next time" said Caroline.

"Mmmmm" thought Jennifer.

Caroline took a last series of shots of her cum soaked face and teddy, then kissed her gently on the cheek.

Ten minutes later she was in the dressing room, still dressed, having her make-up and wig removed. When she was given the all clear, she reluctantly stepped out of the cum soaked teddy and handed it to Caroline. The photographer and mistress then moved in with a cold fluid and started to work around Jennifer's false breasts until they gently eased off in her hand. Jennifer felt cold and sad. Suzanne suddenly appeared carrying Jennifer's boy clothes. She wore tight girl's jeans, high heels and a cut-off T-shirt that showed her tanned tummy and emphasised her glorious breasts. She handed the jeans and shirt and boxers to Jennifer and gave her a big hug. "You were amazing darling. Come see us again." She kissed Jennifer deeply.

Jennifer dressed slowly, turning back into Dan lacked excitement and fun. She had fought the initial transformation, she was aghast she had been blackmailed into dressing as a pole dancer, but she loved when Caroline stuck the money in her panties. She adored being the sexy secretary and was amazed she found the courage to take her boss' cock in her mouth and suck her to a climax. She couldn't believe she'd lived her fantasy of being tied and teased while strapped to a bed wearing a teddy. And she loved the idea of thousands of trannies around the world wanking furiously over her pictures and her predicaments.

She stood in the bedroom and savoured the opportunities it presented. Caroline walked forward and gave her a hug. She kissed her on both cheeks and said simply "Come and see us anytime. We should make your little maid fantasy come true." She gave her the magazines which had led to all that unfolded in the past few hours. And she handed her a present. "Open it when you get home."

Jennifer, it couldn't be Dan again, walked through the rain-soaked streets. The chill wind felt fresh on her face, her cock hardened again as she replayed the events of the night. Her watch told her she'd spent almost four hours inside, but it changed her life. It sounded dramatic but it was true. Tonight, through the door of the adult bookstore, Jennifer had been led into another life and she thought she might never go back. As soon as she got through the door of her rather drab flat, Jennifer ripped opened her present. There was Caroline's business card for Forced Femininity magazine. She was the editor and publisher. There was note. "When you wear it, think of us. We KNOW we'll see you soon. Love C & S xxx." Jennifer stripped off right there in the hall and pulled on her present. It didn't feel the same as an hour ago, and it was now cum soaked, but it was lovely. And tonight Jennifer was going to sleep in her new teddy. If she could sleep at all.

12