Dan's Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan came back and put on the blindfold. Julie once again bolted the door. She stripped, gave Dan another smack for forgetting to bolt the door himself and sat on the bed and spread her legs.

"Kneel." she commanded. "Now, put your mouth in there."

Dan opened his mouth, entered her pussy and immediately pulled back.

"Did you pull your tongue back?"

Dan realized the same and immediately started kissing her feet. "I am sorry, ma'am."

Julie kicked his chest. Dan fell back hard. He immediately sat back up and felt around with his hands for her. Julie struck his hand, too. She then kicked him at his side and he fell to his left.

"If you want to find me, find with your tongue. Hands behind."

And so, Dan, disoriented with her latest strike pushed his tongue out and started feeling. He had only a vague idea which direction relative was he facing relative to her. He remembered getting pushed to his left and started working right ways. He found the bed cover with his tongue. Moving further right, he found her leg.

By this time, Dan was fully hard. He now knew he was going to do this and he was going to do this right. He licked her legs up and down and got to her feet. Without thinking, he then used his hands to push her leg up. Julie too put her toe in his wide-open mouth and Dan lovingly sucked it. Dan sucked upto three toes before pushing his tongue up. Julie, too, fully turned on, caught his hair and used it to guide him. Finally, Dan found his prize. The pubic hair almost made him gag but he controlled. He slowly licked around the vagina and heard her moaning. He then plunged with his tongue while grabbing Julie tight. For the next 15 minutes, he was fully engrossed. Stroking with his tongue, fast and slow, fast and slow. Completely taking his tongue out and licking her vag and thighs and then suddenly plunging back causing Julie to cry out and then the whole thing repeated. Julie eventually came and filled his face with her juices and Dan, tired, fell on the floor.

With the adrenaline gone, Dan now started retching a little. Julie picked up a water bottle and lifted him like he was a rag doll. But, instead of the water bottle, Julie gave him the most full-on passionate kiss she ever had given. Dan responded and parted his lips. Julie reached down and squeezed his balls powerfully. Dan made to scream but Julie closed his mouth with hers. She then pushed him down. Dan went full throttle again and Julie had more to moan. After another 15 minutes, Dan was fully tired and fell down on the floor. He kissed her foot one last time before closing his eyes.

Julie pushed herself to be awake long enough to set an alarm for 6. She then jumped on the bed, completely naked and closed her eyes.

12